Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) Empty
PostSubject: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:38 pm

Mika had returned once more to the Training grounds, she had a lot of things to work on, but mostly she needed to keep her body in shape, but also she needed to at least look like she was practicing the needed Jutsu to Graduate, in truth she was going to be practicing means of messing it up in horrible Imaginable ways, she even cracked a smile as she walked along remembering the fake mess up she had made when showing the clone Jutsu to Komugi, the result wasn't exactly what she had been aiming for but it clearly had an effect on the Hyper active girl, she had even planned on even more hopeless mess ups on the same Jutsu that included thinking up ways to mess up the others as well, but she had to also start showing some Progress or she wouldn't be able to make it believable that she was able to pass at all without something being up, That's what the whole point of the extra training was for now, as well as to keep her body trained.

It really wasn't going to be easy, just like training to strike with reduced force, it would take some dialing in, but thankfully Ninjutsu and Genjutsu was something she couldn't exactly over do so pulling off something really impressive would have been impossible for her, so it was far easier then it would be to train her Taijutsu to hide her abilities, that was long and tough training just from the fact that once you get stronger it's sometimes hard to gauge your strength when holding back. But once more that's why she was in the Training grounds, she had some food with her, she had all her training throwing weapons, none of the real ones of course, and she had some other things to do while rest between training sessions while she recovered from using her Chakra, like books to read.

So it was that she walked deep into the Training grounds, and found a nice post near a river to set her things down, and then she started to get her training Throwing weapons out and set up for later, before she started to do some simple warm up exercises since she still would be doing Physical training as well so her body didn't lose any strength. SO her first start up was some punches on a tree they offered good resistance and helped to toughen her hands with each blow and they were plentiful in the training area so they made the perfect training target.

[PWC= 431]
[TWC= 431]
Back to top Go down
Hajime
Genin
Genin
Hajime

PostSubject: Re: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:30 pm

Hajime, the lazy fellow he was, felt that he could get away with more information gathering by continuing a conversation and a train of thought from a good while ago. Not that he had too many particular questions, just more of a 'let's just poke the bear and see what happens' because at some point, something would have to give. Either someone who trains as much as Mika and is so easy to find would either give up or graduate. The fact that someone could stay so...mediocre was so strange.

Though, Hajime also had some person interest as Shou.

Upon arriving deep into the training ground; he'd see both the river and Mika.

"I found you interesting last time, so I figured I'd find you again." Hajime had none of the apparent sadness he had last time, but that was just probably because he wasn't thinking of it at the time.

After all, even though Hajime is a member of ROOT, he's still not completely let go of his identity of Shou Nara.

Not that it'll stop him from doing his job.

Hajime would simply sit down, away from the physical test dummies, and continue. "Learn anything special since our conversation last left off?"

TWC:204
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:19 am

Mika continued with her warm ups, going from swapped punches to kicks as she continued to plot out what to do with her Shuriken, she already had a means to at least make her techniques affective but weak, simply holding back wasn't going to cut it, she had to thing of other ways as well, focus the force into something else to take the edge off but make the movements useful and so they seemed like a fighting style when the only thing they had in common was their real use to distract and deflect from herself if seen by someone else, She had a great deal of Ideas of course but all of that amounted to nothing if she didn't make those Ideas reality or at the very least tested them alone first to see if her Ideas were even possible. As she thought this though she heard a voice coming over just as she finished her kicking Warm ups and was starting to do some pushups to keep her warm up going.

Looking over she seen the Hajime boy from before and she smiled over to him, the boys tone seemed a bit more friendly this time around then last time, maybe he was having a bad day before? "Oh hey welcome back, well not really sure what's so interesting about me, but company is always nice" She said as she continued to work out, she had already decided on her course of training for the day, altering it slightly wasn't going to be that much of an issue, it was still going to be ranged and Taijutsu training just a bit different is all.

Though as she continued The boy asked if she had learned anything special since the last time and she gave a nod "Well... I am not exactly the best at Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, I just can't seem to wrap my head around it... I am trying to get better at the ones needed to graduate though.. But I decided since it's my best skill, though not by much, that I will try to focus on my Taijutsu, at least I am used to moving my body a lot, I might not be the best at the other two but maybe if I focus enough on Taijutsu I can at least be passible as a Ninja even if it means I may never be to strong" she commented as she continued, going from Pushups to squats.

[PWC= 412]
[TWC= 843]
Back to top Go down
Hajime
Genin
Genin
Hajime

PostSubject: Re: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 10:26 pm

Root or not, Hajime's heart was still slightly warmed by such a hard training individual being a leaf student or even leaf ninja depending on the willingness to push themselves. After all, for all the rotten information he got, there was the information that allowed him to think nice thoughts! Just like the hardworking Mika, who despite her lack of skills in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, was willing to push forward no matter what happened.

"Cheers to being strong enough to be passable, I guess!" Hajime would say, rubbing the back of his head. Again, her training was consistent and pretty sturdy. Not particularly...flashy or anything, but any ninja worth their ability has foundations that are simply unbreakable.

"Should I bring drinks next time I find myself around? After all; I just sorta...find myself drawn here?" Hajime would say, sounding and looking confused as he said it. It was a flimsy cover story at best, but not an impossible one considering how dopey Hajime played up Hajime to be.

TWC: 372
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 11:44 pm

Mika had moved on from the squats and was not nice and warmed up and started to pick up the training Throwing weapons a smile on her face as she picked out a tree and walked over to it marking it with some paper for a target, "Yeah Lets hear it for being Passable!! Hey passible still means I can be a ninja, but it also means I have to work Double as hard to earn my keep, but I think I can handle that" she said to him with a giggle at the passible cheer as she walked back over after marking the tree.

Then she took a stance and started to practice her Kunai and Shuriken throwing, she wasn't to well versed in this so it was nothing spectacular, but it put a smile on her face to pass the time with it, rather then rigorous physical training, and besides this was one training that she wouldn't lose her self in focus doing and that she wouldn't horribly over preform for an Academy student.

Though as Hajime mentioned the Drinks Mika smiled as she continued her training "Oh if you want something to drink I have some food and drinks with me, I figured I would be out here for a while, if you want some I don't mind sharing, as for next time, well if you find yourself heading into the training grounds maybe bring some if you feel up for it, but you don't have to if you don't want to you know" she said with a friendly smile as she threw a few more Shuriken, Kunai, and Senbon at the targets on the tree, some missing some hitting.

"Though you should be careful you keep acting all nice and coming to find me people are going to gossip" she added with a giggle as a few girls from the Academy had spotted them and then shushed each other as if they thought they had walked in on a couple making Mike laugh a bit. "though... I think the Rumor mill already started turning on you..." she said as the two girls from the Academy suddenly ran off, though Mika had recognized one of them as the girl that was usually hanging out with her group of bullies. Great just what she needed... knowing that little Shrew she was off to get the bullies so they could come down and harass her some more, and with Hajime here she couldn't just pack up and leave it would seem way to weird, maybe with the other person there they wouldn't bother? Okay okay yeah she knew that was a stupid thought... the presence of someone else likely would only spur them on more especially if that girl spread a rumor about them before hand.... or even during... oh God would they try to bring a Crowd? She didn't want Hajime to have to deal with that crap too, then again it would also spread the news about how bad she was....  but she REALLY wanted to get some training in....

[PWC= 513]
[TWC= 1,356]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)   Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardworking and Hardly Working (Hajime)
Page 1 of 1