Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Kids Teaching Kids EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Kids Teaching Kids EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Kids Teaching Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyMon May 30, 2022 7:55 pm

Having far exceeded the requirements for what he was going to need to graduate from the ninja academy, Shiroe Sashigame had decided to take a bit of a break whilst in his classes. There wasn't a single thing there that they could really teach him at this point, that he hadn't already learned from his mother or his own extensive training. Whether it had come down to the three basic non-elemental jutsu that the school had required, performing genjutsu, or even something as obscene as learning how to suppress ones chakra, Shiroe had already mastered each and every one of these things. Honestly, some of the things that he was going out of his way weren't even something that some genin had been capable of at the moment! That was a given though, considering the fact that his mother had hoped to ensure his safety and would force him to train with really any free time that he had had available to him. The only thing that he hadn't really focused all that much on up to this point had been his taijutsu training but that would come around eventually.

Honestly not even sure why he had still been coming to the academy classes at this point, Shiroe would currently find himself resting at one of the extended wooden desks that each academy class had provided. Class had ended not too long ago and as far as he had been concerned, it wasn't really going to be a problem if he were to sleep through a class every now and then. All that he could really hope for is that his instructors wouldn't make too big of a deal about it. He had been a one of a kind prodigy after all, and they had known just how quickly Shiroe had mastered the required techniques for the graduation exam. The fact that they hadn't been nagging his ear off right now was quite honestly likely due to that fact.

A soft sigh would escape from the Sashigame's lips as he would begin to contemplate what he should really even spend the rest of his day doing. Part of him had wished to train his taijutsu techniques, to get his mother off of his back if nothing else, but the other part of him had simply wished to get some more rest. Sleep was quite the wonderful thing after all. The only real question now was really whether or not he should go about either of these things at the moment. "I swear, sometimes these classes are so boring.. What should I even do with my spare time at this point?"

[Post Word Count: 440 | Total Word Count: 440 | Chakra: 150/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyTue May 31, 2022 12:51 am

With all the training that Kogami was doing, he figured that it was appropriate to take a break. Pacing himself while reading some comics to pass the time was something that he always enjoyed, even though it seemed like he looked like a slacker to other people. The reason why he felt that his skills weren't improving as much was that he believed that it was better to learn by example from someone else that knew the skills as well. So with Kogami wandering the training field with his practice sword, he thought that a small little stroll to get the brain and blood pumping would get him a little motivated to do something.

But suddenly, his eyes would come across a mysterious person he hasn't met before. However, his features were peculiar enough that Kogami could make a guess. "Yo, pretty boy! Aren't you that talented prodigy that the teachers are head over heels about? You're graduating from the academy soon to join the genin class. Am I right, Shiroe Sashigame?" Kogami's blood was boiling, this was what he was talking about when he felt that the world wasn't a small place. It was brimming with talented people that had numerous amount of abilities that couldn't even compare to what he had himself. However, Kogami still wanted to experience it. Knowing how he matched up to one of the greats or the current talks of the town was something that Kogami desired to keep in mind, and he wasn't going to give up this chance.

Post WC: 256/ Total WC: 256 / Chakra 100/100 / Stamin: 50/50
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:33 pm

Although he had been waiting for some kind of entertainment to make itself known to him, the young Sashigame would never have assumed that it would come in the shape of a teenager whom had stood quite a bit taller than himself. Had.. this guy just referred to him as pretty boy? While he couldn't exactly refute the fact that he had indeed been rather attractive by most people' standards, Shiroe couldn't figure out why it was that the kid had seemed so irritated with him. And to top it all off, this emerald eyed guy had known exactly who he was? Sure he had been a rather hot topic when it had come to the instructors of the ninja academy but had they been blatantly been speaking about him in front of other students? Truly scandalous behavior.

Honestly curious as to what kind of things that this emerald eyed boy had wanted, Shiroe would raise his head up from the desk and would quirk an eyebrow at the teen. From what he could see, the boy had been a scar on his lip and some natural signs of bulk. If it hadn't of been for his age, Shiroe might have been a tad impressed. "And what if I am? Are you here to try and stir up a fight with me? Is this because of the thing with Mika?" For some reason, Shiroe couldn't help but allow for a small smirk to creep upon his face as he had interacted with the lad. If this guy had truly tried to start something with him than he would be sure to mop the floor with the teen. He had already been on the verge of taking things too far with that damned Hoshigake fellow but had known that it wouldn't do to stir up too much unwarranted trouble. If someone else were to be the agitator though, he was certain that he could get away with a few things.

A sense of excitement beginning to well up within his chest, Shiroe would utilize the full strength in his arms to pick his lower body up and swing it over the desk so that he could be sitting on it. His eyes had been wide and he couldn't help but lean forward towards the emerald eyed teen, curious as to how he would react in this instance. "If not that than are you here for some other reason? Hmmm?"

[Post Word Count: 408 | Total Word Count: 848 | Chakra: 150/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:30 pm

"I don't know who that is, but if it's a fight that you were looking for, I would be happy to oblige!!! Do you think I'm going to pass on facing you when you have both handsome looks AND talent going for you? You're the enemy of ugly men everywhere." Pausing for a moment, Kogami then took a deep breath and sighed a bit. "Which is what I would say, but I'm stuck in a remedial class. Can you believe it? Me, a genin coming from a great background having to take a few classes over, or else they threaten me with summer school? What's even worse is that it's mostly the 101 scores that I got barely passing marks on, so they paired me up with one of the best students. See where I'm going with this?"

Dragging a chair a little close to the desk of Shiroe, Kogami would finally introduce himself. "I'm Kogami Senju, and for the time being, you're my tutor. Now I know what you're thinking, why choose someone around my age? They said something about receiving the information better if it's not coming from a place of authority. But it's not like I have a problem with adults, but they sure as hell talk a lot. So, that's my story. But I don't want to be too much of a bother for you, I'm the jackass that got all of my questions wrong in the first place. "

Kogami had no intention of being a nuisance to anyone if he could help it.

wc 259/ total wc: 515
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:00 am

The excitement that had previously begun to well up in his chest would dissipate as Kogami would explain how it was that he had known whom the young Sashigame was and the task that was apparently being set out for him. There had been a part of him that had wanted to laugh at the teens comments, simply due to the fact that he had apparently been believed to be the enemy of ugly men everywhere. There had even been a part of him that had wanted to head straight into the headmasters office and berate whatever instructor had assigned him to be a tutor without even having mentioned it to him. Honestly, was he being punished for being smart? The whole thing simply hadn't made any sense to him.

Rather than stress himself out when it had come to this entire ordeal, Shiroe had opted to simply attempt to move forward. A soft sigh would begin to escape from the youths lips as he would lead backward, his palms pressed against the surface of the desk. "Trust me when I say that I'm not opposed to fighting you. Especially if you so happen to be a Genin. Even if you are taking remedial classes, you had still managed to graduate at some point or another. That's already more than I can say for the rest of the kids that I have to spend my time with."

Moving far quicker than an academy student should reasonably be able to move, Shiroe would hop forward off of the desk that he had been sitting on and would come to stand just behind this Kogami fellow. From what he had heard, the teen had belonged to the Senju Clan. If Shiroe wasn't mistaken in his recollection, the Senju Clan had been the clan that the Shodaime Hokage had belonged to. The clan supposedly specialized in Wood Release. If this Kogami fellow had been anything like the other members of his clan, he was likely going to become quite the asset to the village in the future. Even if he had been in remedial classes at the moment. Perhaps it would be best to put the emerald eyed teen through the intensive training that his mother had him undergo?

"So tell me, Kogami, what exactly is it that you need me to help you with? I mean, if the school had decided to send you to another student than it must be some really low level stuff." Although he hadn't intended to come across as though he was picking on the Senju, the sing-songy voice that Shiroe had often spoke in had likely come across as such. "If the instructors really sent you to someone like me than it must be pretty bad. Whatever it is that you need though, I'm sure that I can find some way to help you with it."

[Post Word Count: 480 | Total Word Count: 1,328 | Chakra: 150/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
[Shiroe Freeform Speed: Grade C]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 4:47 pm

"What do I need help with? Well, where do I even begin? Substitution Jutsu, transformation technique, water walking........." He drifted off a bit, turning a little red with each of the Jutsu that he was mentioning. It was embarrassing, but it made sense. It would be fresher in the head of an academy ninja in regards to the Jutsu that they had to learn in order to graduate over a ninja that has been out of those classes for a while and went on to learn and focus on other things. Even though it wasn't an excuse to let yourself deteriorate over the basics, for Kogami, that's exactly what happened.

"Well anyway, I feel like I learn best by example, so seeing you do it might help me jog my memory in order to properly copy the proper hand signs to get a feel of the chakra circulation that you are focusing on. Look, let me show you what I mean...."

Forming hand signs for the clone technique after standing up, if Shiroe noticed, Kogami was using the wrong hand signs towards the very end of the technique, causing it to fail. He then tried forming hand signs for the body replacement technique and the transformation technique, noticing that those failed as well.

"See? Every time I give it a try, the same thing happens. It's just not clicking with me. Maybe it's because I haven't done it in a while, but I'll be dammed if I can't save any face by being the only genin having to take these remedial classes. "

WC 257/ total wc: 772
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 12:24 am

From the way that Kogami had spoken about the required lessons that he was going to need, it had been quite clear to Shiroe that he was going to have to run through the most basic of basics. Had this Senju.. really been a Genin? If he couldn't even do something as simple as utilize the academy jutsu than he must have had some kind of connections that had allowed for him to bypass the academy. There just wasn't any other reason that the young Sashigame could see for Kogami to not know how to go about performing these jutsu. Especially to the degree in which he had..

As Kogami had begun to run through his own explanations of why it was that he had needed these classes, Shiroe would immediately pick up on what it was that the Senju teen had been doing wrong. To start with, the hand seals that he had been utilizing had been entirely wrong. Honestly, it was a wonder as to how he had taken so long to be sent back to the academy fore remedial classes. "Kogami... My guy, it looks like we are really going to have to run through the basic of basics for you, huh? I'm not quite sure that you even realize what it is that you are doing wrong right now."

Shaking his head from side to side, Shiroe would begin to place his hands within the open space between the Senju teen and himself. "Now keep an eye on my hands as I run through the appropriate seals." Rather than stress himself out in dealing with the Senju, Shiroe had assumed that things would go much easier if he could simply move on with the task at hand. As he had begun to speak once more, Shiroe would form the hand seals of Tiger, Boar, Ox and Dog, all in that respective order. "Given that I am hoping for you to actually understand what it is that you are supposed to be doing, we should start from the beginning. Now what do you believe the Clone Technique to be?" As he would wait for an answer from the Senju teen, Shiroe would complete his final hand seal and had allowed for his chakra to flow through his body and into the space beside him. With a burst of smoke, an identical, intangible clone of Shiroe would appear directly with the space that his chakra had just inhabited.

[Post Word Count: 411 | Total Word Count: 1,739 | Chakra: 145/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 4:44 pm

"You know how it is with handsigns, everything is so specific with a particular order in place. The moment that something goes awry, it's like the whole jutsu implodes on itself. I don't have that many problems with other techniques, but I'm not too sure why it's these that are giving me a problem. " Kogami watched as tried to mimic the hand signs that Shiroe was doing and at first started to complain. "Wait, I did the same thing though! What do yo-...oh...the end...." The very last hand sign, that was the reason why the Jutsu wasn't working? Well, that was somewhat of a quick fix if Kogami thought about it, he should have been paying a lot more attention to the hand sign he was using, he would have had that issue in the first place. "Alright, the clone technique. I know this one for sure.... watch this."

Kogami started to do the hand signs for the clone technique, but this time, he was doing the hand signs in reverse. Everything was correct in terms of the correct signs that needed to be used and the levels of chakra that he had to keep himself at to initiate the technique. However, if it was to be looked at with a simple explanation, the hand sign order was done from back to front and not front to back. " See? I remember studying this one but I'm not too sure why it's not working the way that I remembered it."

WC 252/ total wc- 1024
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:59 am

Having easily taken note of what the teen had been doing incorrectly, Shiroe would shake his head from side to side. He would than use his foot to reach out and lightly press it against the boys hands. "No, no. You're still doing it wrong, Kogami. Sure you've got the hand seals down properly but you are doing them in an improper order. You are performing the jutsu in reverse. Try doing it this way." The Sashigame would than string together the hand seals in the appropriate manner. Upon doing so, a cloud of smoke would burst outward of the Sashigame's pores and would cover the area that had been on his other side. Yet another clone would burst into existence upon doing as such.

[Post Word Count: 125 | Total Word Count: 1,864 | Chakra: 140/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 1:59 am

"Why does ninjutsu have to be so rigid anyway? I feel like something should happen even if the hand signs are performed in reverse. It takes away from the mystery if nothing happens in the end, doesn't make for that much of an interesting experience. "Kogami was rambling along but he wasn't complaining. It made him happy to know that he studied hard enough to know and remember what the appropriate hand signs were. The only problem that he had at the time was the fact that he was doing it backward, but if he did it from back to front. Watching the temporary teacher do the hand signs for the clone technique, Kogami quickly picked up on it and thought that maybe he would be able to give it another try and get it right now.

Some geniuses made these techniques look easy, but that's just the way it is at times. "Alright, let me give it a try then. "Doing the hand signs for the clone technique the correct way this time around, Kogami smiled once he saw that there was another clone standing on the other side of him.  "Alright, I got the clone technique down pact. Plus I think I can figure out water walking and tree walking, I was practicing that before I spoke to you a few hours ago. If it's just based on visuals alone, I do recall you using that technique a while back. We didn't know each other back then and there was a lot going on so I didn't want to bother you."

However, Kogami didn't want to owe anyone anything.

"So you helped me, now it's time for me to help you. What do you want? Ramen? A comic book?"

WC: 277
Total WC: 1301
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 1:37 pm

If Shiroe was being honest, there wasn't really much that he could possibly have wanted in return for teaching Kogami the basics that he had already come to understand once before. He was really only helping the teen because of the fact that he had been supposedly told to do as much, according to what Kogami had stated the instructors had said. "Honestly, it's not that big of a deal. Ii don't really mind helping out whenever I am asked to do so. Besides, we have to look out for one another, right? Who knows if we will ever be paired up in the future and have to work together? No point in developing bad blood this early on in our relationship."

Simply offering the teen a shrug, Shiroe would address the other topics that the boy had discussed. "As for why performing the jutsu in reverse doesn't do anything, I'm sure that it has to do with intent. The hand seals are important but that is only as a guide. We are using them to mold our chakra in specific ways. If you don't perform the hand seals correctly than its like trying to shove a liquid through a series of tubes that just hit dead ends. I hope that makes sense to you. And as for the whole water walking and tree climbing techniques thing? Well those techniques aren't even required for graduation, but as a Genin, they should work wonders for you. They do happen to assist in better controlling ones chakra after all. Be sure to continue working at it. You've got this."

Figuring that he might as well return his attention to the subject at hand though, Shiroe would allow for a soft yawn to escape from his lips and for his eyelids to half close. "If you really want me to have something though, you could just promise to fight with me in the future. Having someone to push you further is always a good thing, no matter the field you are in. And it'll prepare us for the Chuunin exams in the future."

[Post Word Count: 350 | Total Word Count: 2,214 | Chakra: 140/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Kogami
Genin
Genin
Kogami

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 9:06 am

"Bad blood or not, I try not to let those things affect me. In all honesty, since we would all be doing what we can to contribute to the village, that's the end result that the village elders would care about. Them and the Hokage anyway, personal opinions about one another will mean little in the face of whether we can do the job we set out to do or not. "

Pausing for a moment, Kogami packed up his bag.

"That's what I was made to believe anyway, how the integrity of the village comes first. But you have a deal, once I get most of these things situated, I'll be sure to give you the fight that you wanted. I'll seek you out after your genin graduation exams are over so stay focused until then. I'll be able to show you some things that you probably haven't seen yet. "
With that, Kogami left in order to try to see if he could do a test-out of the remedial classes in order to save and salvage his summer from being overrun by menial things that he could care less about. However, he continued to keep in mind that this boy did, in fact, help him out and that the best way to pay him back for that was to show him his best. Something like that was fine for Kogami, he figured that it would be better to do something like that instead of trading anything that was valuable to him like one of his precious comic books. In the meantime, he also practiced the genjutsu kai technique while he was at it in case the instructors threw a curve ball.

exit.

P.s. thanks again, we will fight next time

-wc 275
Total wc- 1576
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 9:15 am

As unfortunate as it was, Shiroe couldn't quite agree with the teenage Senju. From what he had believed, if one were to have a difficult time getting along with their squad mates than there was little chance that any missions were going to be successful. After all, if you couldn't trust someone to have your back than how could you get anything done while out in the field? This wasn't something that the Sashigame had wished to dwell on though and as such, he would simply put it out of his mind.

Taking a moment to leap off of the desk that he had been sitting on, Shiroe would watch as the Senju would head on out. "I'll take your word for it overall but we'll see how things turn out. I look forward to our fight...!"

[Exit]

[Post Word Count: 136 | Total Word Count: 2,350 | Chakra: 140/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids Teaching Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids Teaching Kids   Kids Teaching Kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids Teaching Kids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Ninja Academy-
Jump to: