Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Gang Wars [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet
Experience: 40
YEN: 20

Gang Wars [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Gang Wars [Mission]   Gang Wars [Mission] EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:25 pm

B-rank Mission:

A lone figure sat by a fire late at night in the middle of a forest. Said figure was eating something, which to most bystanders would be said to smell putrid, almost like a half-burned rabbit. Which, for the record, it was. The burning flesh of a local brown furred hare who had strayed too deep into the woods looking for a midnight snack. Unfortunately, he ran into something far worse than a wolf, but a hungry ninja. Closing his eyes, Kosuke would take another bite out of his roasted rabbit haunch. It was seasoned perfectly with a little salt and pepper. Once he finished and put the fire out, he would make his way down the forest, back towards the town he had been sent to for this mission. It was on this track that he came across a small farm just on the side of the road with two people standing out front.

It was when he arrived at the farm that he found a quivering farmer and his wife, "Say, are you traveling to the village near the base of the mountain? I'd think that over again if I were you." The farmer called out as he saw him coming down the road. This piqued his interest, and he turned to hear more. "There have been a bunch of attacks by that gang there and I hear they even called some ninja to go and check it out." He smiled, this was proving to be interesting. He would nod and wave to the couple as he continued past their house. He wondered just how the news had spread that Konoha had been contacted to deal with this problem when it should have been a classified mission. Well, no use worrying about it now anyways. As he made it to the mountain cliff overlooking the town, he would gaze down to it. It seemed like a peaceful village, with snow covering much of the grounds and the light from inside the various houses glittering off the snow.

As he approached, he landed softly on a nearby rooftop to get a better view and better survey the place. He wandered around for a few minutes, with his hooded cloak pulled up to obscure his identity. He noticed that a couple of the houses were boarded up and had some exterior damage to indicate that someone or something had broken in. These must be the root of the thought of the gang infestation. He had to admit, it did look incriminating as the cut marks surrounding the door were pretty damning if you thought it was from a drunk gangster running around with a knife. He didn't bother going inside as he heard footsteps approaching, he immediately leapt up to the roof of the building and hid his presence as best he could as he spied on the incoming passersby. His eyes narrowed as he took note of the blades at their hips, no doubt these were some trained individual. The first one approached and placed a hand on his blade, "This is where the townsfolk had seen him hiding. We’ll make sure he knows what happens to traitors!" his partner merely nodded with a smirk.

They drew their blades and sliced the boards off the opening of the door. As they went inside, Kosuke decided to make his exit while they were distracted. He would have to explore a bit more to find proof of the original gangster being present. At least, that is what he thought would happen, before the sound of snow crunching caught his attention and he witnessed a very timid looking presence encroaching upon the home where the other two people were present. Well, this little excursion was proving to be the source of great entertainment for him. He would hang out to watch what happened, who would be better off in this scenario? Two mysterious sword wielders or a lone guy who had sold information on the leaf’s involvement in this incident? The cage match of the century was right on the cusp of beginning right in front of him and he had a front row seat. He allowed a smile to spread across his face, this should be fun.

Once the whistleblower made it to the front door of the house, Kosuke could hear one of the two ninja inside stop and whisper something to the other before both drew their blades. They must have some method of detecting the shinobi that he didn't know about. Perhaps that is how they tracked him to this house to begin with, he didn't really know. But, he was excited to see what was about to happen. Using a quick application of chakra to cling to the side of the building, he would crawl down to where he could peer in through the window and see the occupants inside. The shinobi walked into the room and stared down one of the ninjas, but wait, where had the other one gone? He had to leap off the side of the house as a blade struck right where he had been clinging a moment later. The second ninja was a sneaky bastard and had tried to kill him before he could react. This would prove to be a fatal mistake, as Kosuke glared at the dark haired ninja with his now crimson orbs. "Was it really such a good idea to leave your companion in there to fight that shinobi alone?"

The ninja scoffed and spat on the ground towards Kosuke, Ah, so he was one of those full of hate towards shinobis, who didn't believe in even holding a conversation with them, much less finding any sort of common ground. Letting out another sigh, he would stand there waiting for the ninja to make the first move. He didn't have to wait long as the man charged forwards with his blade preparing to cut into Kosuke's chest. The shinobi just moved to the side and used his right hand to push along with the ninjas momentum to trip him up while also leaving a handprint on his back. This would be a fun little matchup after all. It was at that moment the wall behind him exploded outwards and the other ninja slammed into the ground next to his companion and the other shinobi climbed out of the wreckage. "I thought I heard something going on out here. Who the hell are you and why the hell are you on my turf?!" The shinobi yelled at Kosuke. The more powerful of the two chuckled darkly before turning his attention to the other shinobi, "I am your eviction notice and I am the bearer of bad news. I just so happens, I am also your executioner."

Kosuke would rush forwards using his full speed to appear behind the other shinobi and plunge his fist through the other man's chest, then would use him as a shield for the incoming shinobi ninja attack which seemed to utilize fire attacks. It all happened so fast, but the ninja had been going for the head, which in turn did kill the other shinobi as his body dissipated from around Kosuke's fist. He would look on intently, this being the first time he had seen such a thing in action. He didn't want to be decapitated by that thing then, got it. The second ninja however, had run up behind him and slammed his blade through Kosuke's back and out through his chest, piercing his heart in the process. He would smirk as the original ninja that was now moving to attack him collapsed, dropping his blade to the ground and clutching his own chest. Kosuke would grin as he walked his way off of the blade and delivered a devastating kick to the mans face, which killed him instantly. He would then turn to look at the other ninja.

"You know, I would have probably spared both of you if your little partner hadn't tried to kill me while I watched your fight. Sometimes there is such a thing as being too diligent in your work, you know?" Kosuke's tone was rather mocking, as he knew from the smell in the air that the other ninja had pissed himself. He was fresh out of their initiation trial after all. He was sent to look into something, not even face any shinobis, but his partner, that damned Kotaro, had wanted to prove himself, and look where that got them?! Dead! Kosuke would slowly make his way towards the boy with a sadistic grin on his face. Looking into his eyes, he would suddenly vanish and appear behind him, using a burst of speed. He would then rip off the guys head, quick and painless. It was over before he even realized it. He would then set fire to their bodies until only bones remained. Before he did this however, he searched their belongings and found plans for an incoming party of raiders who would demand an incredibly high tax from the town otherwise they’d set it aflame. He couldn’t have that, could he? “I guess I’ll have to stick around waiting for them now.”

It had been several days since Kosuke had defeated the shinobi ninjas and that other shinobi. He had spent the last few nights hanging out with the villagers, which was something he enjoyed doing to a degree. He had spent a great deal of energy getting this place, more than he would have normally spent for a training ground that he would only spend a few days in at a time anyways. Wiping the sweat from his mouth, he would stand, it was now dark and he would be heading out to do some more training tonight, not that the people there could do anything about it, even if they wanted to. He was a shinobi and they were just normal civilians after all. He did think back and wonder what Shojin was doing now, he hadn't seen him since that last mission they had gone on. He had changed much in that time, coming more into his own and discovering the kind of shinobi he wanted to be. He wanted to be the kind of person who would grow and become truly powerful. He knew that in the world of shinobis, only the strong survived and he had been given a second chance for a reason.

Stepping out of the abandoned house he had been seeking shelter in during the day, he felt and heard the snow crunch beneath his feet as he looked out over the terrified town, glowing in the full moonlight. It would be a night to remember for sure. Entering the darkened streets of the town, he looked at the gang’s inherent thug’s pitiful attempts at defending themselves, some of them had even fled their homes during the day. He had to suppress a chuckle as he approached one gang hideout in particular that had boarded up their windows and door, but that wouldn't stop him. Ripping the boards apart and then making his way inside the house, he would kill the man who attacked him from the corner before also killing the other people huddling in the adjacent room as well. None were spared as he moved onto the next hideout in the area, covered in the blood of his victims. He had gotten so used to killing and instilling fear in his victims now, a true shinobi. But, for him, that is all he has ever been. Having lost his appetite for anything less, he had the unique experience of being something of a pure shinobi. While he had been a homeless orphan before, he only ever remembered being a shinobi.

This was an experience he was grateful for as it saved him some of the pain that he had seen other greenhorn shinobis go through. That was something he would always thank Shojin for even if he didn’t have anything really to do with Kosuke’s personal growth. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts as he entered the next hidey hole, he would slay the next bandits, savoring the flavor of their fear. He knew he might be going overboard, but he really couldn't care less. He knew that more gang ninja would be coming back into town to look for their missing comrades, or to kill the shinobi that killed them. Which was technically him, but that didn't really matter anyways. He would just have to kill them in the same manner he had those two weaklings from before or, if they were too strong, he would simply run away. He might be a savage predator, but he wasn't too prideful to fight a battle he knew he would lose. He had been given a second chance at life after all, why would he waste it?

He was making his way to a third base, when he heard something from behind him. Leaping out of the way to avoid a blade strike coated in water, he would smirk, so they had come at last. "You know, I've been waiting on you ninjas. I killed the other two days ago and you only now come looking for them? That's pretty sad, you know?" The one who attacked him kept up his movements but growled at him, "How dare you mock their memory you bastard! I will avenge their deaths!" Kosuke would merely laugh at this as he continued to dodge the attacks, while also keeping an eye on the other ninja. "You know, I wouldn't have killed them if they hadn't attacked them first. And honestly, they would have been slaughtered anyway by the other shinobi that I had to kill. So really, who is the bad guy?" That caused him to falter slightly in his stance as he looked to the shinobi incredulously, "Y-you..?" Kosuke would merely laugh, he loved the banter between shinobis and ninjas at times when they weren't so dead set on killing each other.

Dodging another attack from the first ninja, the second would jump in with his own style, consisting of lightning based attacks. The two would charge him at the same time, which he would jump high into the air at the last minute, and grabbing their shoulders, he would make them slam their blades into each other. Then, sliding his hands to their heads and continuing in a spinning motion, he would remove their heads from their bodies. And just like that, two more gang ninjas had met their fate at his hands, and he didn't even need to use his ninjutsu for it. However, he realized these two had been stronger than the last ones as he actually had to try a bit to be able to dispatch them so easily. Letting out a sigh, he went on to burn them and then collect his things from the abandoned house, content to leave the town before more gang members showed up that might actually pose a threat to him, surely they wouldn't send even more green horns after all that had happened thus far. But he didn't know as much about their organization so it was impossible to tell for sure.

TWC: 2,540
Back to top Go down

Gang Wars [Mission]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Fire-
Jump to: