Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
That night I...(solo) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
That night I...(solo) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
That night I...(solo) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
That night I...(solo) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
That night I...(solo) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
That night I...(solo) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
That night I...(solo) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
That night I...(solo) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
That night I...(solo) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

That night I...(solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

That night I...(solo) Empty
PostSubject: That night I...(solo)   That night I...(solo) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:42 pm

"You're a snaaake-!"

Komugi sat up in bed while throwing both hands forward. Whatever she'd been dreaming, it had been startling enough to make her body move outside of dreamland and jolt her right out of sleep. It took all of a few seconds for the young Sarutobi to process the sudden change of scenery, and a loud grunt from another room confirmed she was indeed at home. Flinching from the sound, Komugi raised the covers to hide behind, but quickly dropped them when she realized how dark it was, and remembered she had plans tonight.

"Oh no-! Is it too late to show up at Mika's now?"

Jumping out of bed, Komugi paced the moonlit room, trying to decide if she should still go. Thoughts racing, she wondered if maybe her friend stayed up waiting, but then worried it would be rude to go knocking at their door if her family was trying to sleep. With a bit of a stomp, she gave up and faced the mirror. She scolded herself by making different faces, though not all expressed anger, and in fact got sillier by the moment.

"Well, since I'm up I might as well get some practice in. I can't help Mika out if I'm still bad at these myself."

Komugi twisted from left to right, taking a good look at herself before standing square with the mirror and closing her eyes. Rolling through a short series of well practiced handseals, she concentrated on her own appearance while focusing her chakra without breaking the final seal. It was easy, really, since who knew every detail of the way Komugi Sarutobi looked than Komugi Sarutobi? Creating an illusionary replica of yourself might sound absurd to an ordinary person, but to a student of ninjutsu it was probably one of the easiest things you could accomplish.

Opening her eyes, Komugi saw her intangible twin's reflection standing next to her. As if they had a telepathic connection, they shared the same actions exactly as Komugi slowly lifted her chin, turned, and tilted her head. There was nary a difference between them. Getting bolder with her movements, Komugi shifted her feet, then attempted a spin. But being in a dark room, she stubbed her toe, tripped, and bumped her head on the mirror. Luckily the only thing that broke was her concentration, causing the seal to come apart and the clone to disappear in a puff of smoke. Rubbing her forehead, Komugi still giggled, proud of her accomplishment. At least this time there was definitely no one watching.

[Clone Technique - Get!]
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

That night I...(solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: That night I...(solo)   That night I...(solo) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Next up was a far more difficult technique. Considering all the different utilizations of the Transformation Technique, Komugi had no choice but to accept that she wasn't going to master it per se, but she could at least prove she knew how to do it. Recalling what she had been thinking about during the day, Komugi focused on her eyes first. Thinking back to the incident at the academy, Shiro's menacing gaze flashed in her mind. Shaking the thought away, she decided she wasn't going to "steal" the boys eyes as she'd joked.

"He was just angry," she defended the boy against her own judging thoughts. "You got angry too, remember?"

Deciding to use a different model, Komugi pictured the only other person she'd seen most recently. Running through the required handseal, she first focused on Mika's vibrant purple eyes, followed by one of the more typical expressions she'd tended to show Komugi. Once she had that dialed in, the rest of the image seemed to fall into place quite easily.

"Henge-!" she said in a loud whisper, and manipulated her chakra to weave the image into reality. Once the smoke cleared, what could easily be mistaken for the real Mika Fairfield stared back at her from the crooked mirror. The four-foot height, the long black ponytail - it was all there. Not a candle was dare lit though, as that would certainly expose all the flaws in her design.

"Good evening, Komugi Senpai," Mika-err-Komugi said in a gentle voice. Hands clasped behind her back, and lowered her chin and looked at her reflection with upturned eyes in a stereotypical moé type of pose. The jutsu was then dispelled in a puff of smoke as Komugi could no longer concentrate due to her laughter. Nearly folding over, she held onto the mirror for balance. "Ahahaha! That's not Mika at all!"

Another grunt sounded from the next room, causing Komugi to go silent. Perhaps it was time to call it a night.

[Transformation Technique - Get!]
[End]
Back to top Go down

That night I...(solo)
Page 1 of 1