Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
A morning walk[flashback] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
A morning walk[flashback] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

A morning walk[flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumiyuri Chinoike
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sumiyuri Chinoike

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

A morning walk[flashback] Empty
PostSubject: A morning walk[flashback]   A morning walk[flashback] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:06 pm

Sumi walked to the training grounds. It was a beautiful morning in the village with the sun peaking over the great stone heads. The goal of the day is to work on any water style jutsu. The goal is to master as much as possible. She was not sure what her end goal was for being a ninja. Her clan was lucky to have the unique blood release. She always admired the history of her clan and how powerful they once were. She grew up hearing about it but had never met any other Chinoike members. She looked down at the ground and saw her shoes. She would need missions to make money to afford new shoes. Her parents were not hurting financially but Sumi always hated asking others to buy things for her. Life is hard enough.

She arrived at the training grounds. She looked around at the area and thought of the best area to warm up. The area to the top left had some shade from the morning sun. Soon it would be hot and she wanted to get in as much as possible by then. She started stretching her legs first then moving to arms. Many had injuries while on missions and she did not want to be one. With a deep breath, she took in the fresh air and stood up slowly to avoid a head rush. She felt extremely giddy at the idea of finally trying out some of her first real water jutsu.
TWC:250
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet
Experience: 40
YEN: 20

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk[flashback]   A morning walk[flashback] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:35 pm

Kosuke walked around the streets of the village with a small smile on his face. He was just super excited about having graduated from the academy, showing off the headband on his neck. As he walked he caught an idea to go train on some of the things he had thought of while on his walk so far. As he made his way into the training grounds, he noticed a familiar redheaded girl stretching, so he decided he would approach to speak to his classmate. “Hello, you’re Sumiyuri, correct? I remember you from the academy, It’s me, Kosuke!” He let a smile go across his face as he spoke to her. He wondered if she was training anything cool or if she was just doing her own thing and working on improving something she was already skilled at. He remembered her performance in the Shuriken portion of the exams and knew she was either really lucky or really skilled at that. He wondered if maybe she knew anything about the water element, maybe she could teach him some things about it or he could maybe show her a thing or two.

TWC: 192
Back to top Go down
Sumiyuri Chinoike
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sumiyuri Chinoike

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk[flashback]   A morning walk[flashback] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 10:10 am

Sumi felt heat rush to her cheeks as she smiled and waved. She had recognized the guy walking toward her. She thought it crazy that he would want to speak to her. He was very handsome, more than anyone else at the academy. He had a very nice voice but she needed to stop the admiring and answer his question. "Hey Kosuke! It has been a while! You can call me Sumi; my full name is a bit of a mouth full." she said as the heat was still dominant in her face. "I am going to attempt some water style jutus today. I am trying to master it so I can move on to something better one day. I want to be the best ninja I can be! Do you happen to know any good ones I might could learn from you? I do know the idea of water gun. I was about to try it out."

She turned and pointed her first finger up towards a tree. She took a deep breath and concentrated her chakra into her fingers. She waited until the pressure was great then released the chakra. A small stream flew out of her fingers. The power was not strong so shortly after starting, the flow lessened until completely stopping. She turned around and smiled at Kosuke. "Not to bad for the first try I guess," she slightly giggled while twirling her hair through her fingers. She waited on his reaction while wondering what he would show her

TWC 254
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk[flashback]   A morning walk[flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

A morning walk[flashback]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: