Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Training for the Chunin Exams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loken Hyuga
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Training for the Chunin Exams   Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:39 pm

With the Academy test completed and Loken and others officially becoming Genin in the village, the young man was far too fired up to do anything but get the show on the road. He brought with him the standard gear of a ninja and changed his outfit to something a bit easier to move in than the robes of his clan. The fields were alive with people, it was hard finding an area not occupied by chunin or jounin at work it as actually a bit disheartening as the older ninja did need it significantly more. Rather than simply wait the Hyuga began running, making circuits around the training ground. It got his blood moving and readied him for an intense workout, after a few laps he finally came across a well open area away from the other ninja.

Targets were set up on several trees, three dummies placed a few feet apart facing inward as if gathered about a target. It was perfect for what he intended to do. He didn't really expect anyone to come by, though he was indeed prepared. The tell-tale signs of the byakugan were evident on his features. The veins around his eyes standing on end as he saw the world in a different light. From there he began throwing his kunai, practicing at first by simply hitting the targets. Following that he tried hitting the targets with more indirect means, bouncing the ninja stars off of one another, diverting trajectory with skill. Skill that he had yet to master and left him frustrated but too stubborn to stop.His weakness was ranged combat, and he knew speed would not always be able to over-come the distance gaps.

Instead he had to learn how to cope or close distance between him and another better. But the young man had few ideas as to how. With the eight tri-gram jutsu he would have near perfect defense... But he needed to come up with ways to not rely on that technique so much. The Hyuga staple was easy to set up, but easier to see coming. It needed to be something he could use when necessary but not over-use as some would certianly do. His mind went towards the element at his disposal as he paused in his training. The young man let lightning dance between his fingers briefly as he panted and sat. Loken wondered what kind of lightning style jutsu he could learn to possibly make up for his lack of ranged power. Among other things he needed the ability to contend with those far-off attackers to be a well-rounded ninja.

Or at least give the impression that he could fight at a distance and draw in his enemy for the killing blow. His father had not mentioned any training outside the Hyuga techniques which meant until he was asigned a teacher, Loken was well alone in his endeavors. It didn't mean he could continue training his body though. For a time while thinking he found himself pushing his body to do push-ups and sit-ups to maintain activity and ability. If he couldn't learn jutsu on his own he would at least have a prepared body for when the time came. Or perhaps when someone came along to help him. All of this he needed for the next step in his ninja career. Already he had his eyes set on the chuunin exams.

WC: 546
TWC: 546

Last edited by Loken Hyuga on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishi

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Chunin Exams   Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:07 am

It was a rather long night for Makoto, as he spent it day dreaming at night, ironic to an extent. Man, he wanted to be Seishikage, but he was just too young and too weak. He rose out of his bed looking at the wall, a tan color with his clan symbol on it. The Nara clan, the clan of the shadows. The clan was underrated indeed, although everyone knew about how smart they were but they weren’t known for strength or pure power. Makoto didn’t care though, he would just have to show everyone himself by becoming the strongest ninja, not only in Seishigakure, but in the ninja world.

Makoto would hop out of his bed as he threw on some clothes. He had a fishing net shirt with a black leather jackets on top on it with his clan symbol on the back. He had on the ordinary ninja pants with his trusty sandals. His left arm was covered up in bandages, not for anything special but he just thought it looked good, he also had a band around his wrist that he would later use for his hair.. His headband fitted tightly around his waist like a belt.  He didn’t have any items, they wouldn’t let him buy any weapons as an Academy Student and he was a fresh Genin so it was expected. Makoto would walk into his kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and an apple as he walked to the training grounds.

The walk to the training grounds was beautiful, as it made Makoto’s eyes twinkle. There was plenty of green unlike some roads to training grounds Makoto had been on. He took a bite into his juicy apple as he chugged his water. He had to stay well hydrated for the training he had coming up. Ninjutsu was the only thing he seemed good at, at the time, so it would be best if he practiced that. As he came upon the training fields Makoto noticed that there were a lot of people but they were beginning to leave, Makoto didn’t know why nor did he care. He sat down for a while before finishing his apple as he looked across the field spotting a young boy, he looked as if he was around the same age as Makoto. Makoto would pay more attention as he focused his eyes on the boy’s eyes as he watched him throw the shuriken at his targets. He threw the apple core near a nearby tree and began to walk towards the boy. Makoto didn’t know what the boy’s eyes did but he certainly wanted to find out, as he spoke up. “Hiya, your shuriken throwing is superior.” He stuck his hand out towards the right side of the boy to shake hands. “The name’s Makoto”

WC: 469
TWC: 469
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loken Hyuga
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Chunin Exams   Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:37 am

Loken seemed somewhat surprised to find someone his age out and about the kid was unmistakably a Nara though. The way he carried himself, demeanor, expression. Loken was more than a little surprised Makoto had bothered to come out at all. the Nara clan was known for... Well not doing things unless they had to or were forced to. Unnecessary tasks were rarely done, which meant this one was either outside the norm, or his parents were probably making him do it. Or the more outlandish idea, that he was doing this of his own accord but... How likely could that have been?

It didn't stop the Hyuga clan member from offering a smile though. The young man wiped the sweat from his brow and straightened the band on his forehead. He had maintained his byakugan for so long that it began to actually hurt though he wasn't entirely aware of it. A moment later he had let it fade and decided to give his appreciation toward the other nin's compliment. "Thank you! I am Loken, of the Hyuga clan... I think I recall seeing you once or twice in the academy?" He asked rather curiously, for some reason making a new acquaintance was a fair distraction from his training. "Might I guess you are a Nara? If so I am inclined to say I find your clan's specialty really cool! Shadow manipulation seems... Much more versatile than my family's Gentle Fist technique."  He was sure to clean his hands before shaking the other young man's.

"I'm hoping to build myself up for the chunin exams. We need to be looking for the next step after all, right?" He felt talkative, a good work out did that for him and set him apart from his clan. But it was good talking to someone else his age even if Makoto seemed to have an interesting vocabulary, establishing his throwing skill as superior was nice but quite different from what he was used to. "I could use a partner if you don't mind a little action." Came Loken's offer, at the least he hoped he came across as friendly. In the academy he had been all study under orders from his parents. Now he needed to train in whatever way he could and that meant learning what other ninja his age could do to make sure he could step up his own game.

At first glance he had no idea what to make of Makoto though. Then again despite his eyes he likely didn't appear as much of a fighter either. The Nara clan member had at least passed the academy test so he was quite possibly on-par with him.

WC: 448
TWC: 1015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Chunin Exams   Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 am

Makoto watched closely as the kid talked. He smiled as he noticed that he was a Nara, but he felt ashamed he didn’t know what clan this kid was from, it looked familiar but Makoto never took the time to actually figure it out. The kid was a Hyuga just as he claimed. Although the kid claimed to see Makoto in the academy, Makoto has never seen him.  Mostly because Makoto didn’t care for the academy as much as other kids did. Most academy kids sucked in Makoto’s eyes but he kept that to himself. Shadow Manipulation the kid had mentioned, embarrassing to Makoto but he couldn’t perform those techniques he knew how to do them.  A partner in action the kid had claimed. Makoto began to speak up .

“The Gentle Fist is well under rated, you can stop a whole chakra flow within seconds if you do it correctly. Especially if they are frozen in my shadow ninjutsu, and about the training. Yeah I’m up for it. Unfortunately I don’t have any Shadow Art techniques due to myself always focusing on the academy but I do have the scrolls for them along with a couple more jutsu that I got from the library. Some of them include medical ninjutsu, if your interested. I’ve always wanted to become a surgeon”

Makoto reached in his pocket pulling out a piece of paper, Makoto simply explained what the paper did for Loken in case he didn’t know.

“This paper is what some people call chakra paper, it tells you what element or elements you have after you generate a little chakra into it like so.”

Makoto would hold the piece of paper showing it in his hand to Loken as he generated a little bit of chakra into it. The paper quickly crumbled to dirt, usually the user is supposed to dump the dirt on the ground but the dirt disappeared around a second after turning into dirt.

“I’m sure that wasn’t supposed to happen.” Makoto would say to Loken. “Maybe it’s a different release? But I don’t know what that even is called; the wind isn’t even blowing to move the dirt from my hand.”

Makoto would reach in his pocket as he gave a piece of paper to Loken and got another one for himself as he repeated the process and did the same thing. He would have to think about this. It definitely had to be a release, but which one? Makoto hadn’t done this since before he made his way to the academy so it was pretty weird to see the dirt just. Vanish into thin air. Makoto would have to use his brain for this as he spoke to Loken again. “What do you think that was? “ After speaking Makoto would wait for Loken to do his chakra paper.

WC: 474
TWC: 943
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Chunin Exams   Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Makoto would watch the kid as he went blank faced, he walked over to his bag where he would open it up and grab a scroll listing all the elements and what they would do to the paper if you got them, apparently the one Makoto had wasn’t listed. Makoto wasn’t upset though this had to mean he was special for something. He would grab a kunai out of his bag while he looked up and the kid wasn’t there, maybe he would catch him later but never the less Makoto would get to training his medical technique. He had to get a lot of these down before the exams so he could heal some people if they needed it or if he needed it himself. Either way he was going to get his Medical up to prepared. He firmly griped the kunai as he lifted up his shirt and cut himself, maybe an half an inch deep as he looked at it. Dark maroon colored liquid came out running down his arm, now was his chance. He would place his hand over the cut as he generated some chakra over it, it was a weird sensation that he was getting but every once in a while he would remove his hand to see how far he had gotten to look at his progress. It actually healed remarkably quick. Makoto would rise up and walk to the small pond area and dip his kunai in there to get the blood off as he walked back to clean up his stuff. It was only a few things. He threw his kunai in his bag and walked off. Hopefully to meet the young Hyuga again.

-EXIT-

WC: 283
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Chunin Exams   

Back to top Go down

Training for the Chunin Exams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1