Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Seigetsu's Missions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Seigetsu's Missions.   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 am

Name: Catch the lost kid
Team: Not required
Client: Civilian man
Rewards: 200 Ryo and 100 Exp
Description: A kid is on the loose! You have to use your skill to catch it and then bring it back to its momma. Once you manage to catch it, the kid turns on you and runs again! You have to catch it without harming it and then return it to the parents. kid’s stats: Speed- 10 

[MISSION START]
Seigetsu had awoken this morning to the sound of one of his father's servants knocking on his door. "Wake up Master Seigetsu, your father has asked that I get you up early. He believes you are lazing off to much and wants you to get some missions done" she said and the young heir identified her as the families servant Hisana who was a member of the Branch Family. He got out of bed and got dressed, his pale white eyes scanned around his room as he got dressed in his usual attire of the long black cloak, his white shirt and black pants and boots. He walked over to the door before exiting and then heading off to do his missions that he decided he best do. He left the compound and then went towards the village, the compound was on the outskirts of the village closer to the mountains. He went to the mission board and began to look at it when a D-rank mission caught his eye, apparently a child had escaped his mother and he needed to be tracked down. Seigetsu decided he would take it and set out to catch the little brat that had ran off. It didn't take long to find him, using his Byakugan he quickly found and caught the child. "Hello there but I believe you should be with your parents." he took off running when he heard Seigetsu and put everything together mid-run he turned to look back and was about to slow down since Seigetsu was apparently gone although he fell onto his butt when he smashed into Seigetsu who had got in front of him with his superior speed. "Time to go back to your parents. I hope you learned your lesson." he said and picked up the unhappy kid before taking him back home. Mission Complete.
Word Count: 309
[MISSION END] 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Seigetsu's Missions.   Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Name:  Fixing up the Grounds
Team: Not Required
Client: Mr. Hyuuga
Description: Mr. Hyuuga has asked you to come clean up the various trash and clean up the weeds around the Hyuuga compound! Don’t screw up… they’re watching… ALWAYS watching.

[MISSION START]
Seigetsu was asleep when he was woken up from a knocking on the door. "What is it, Hisana?" he called out at the door slightly irritated that he had been woken up yet agin by his father's maid. "I am not Hisana, Seigetsu. Meet me outside, you have five minutes to be there." he said before walking away. Seigetsu was wide awake now, he had just called his father, Hisana and he hated to be shown any form of disrespect and Seigetsu just called him a simple maid by accident but there was no way he could've known that it was his father. He got up and dressed himself, making sure it was quick he then escaped and met his father outside. He stood there with his tall shape making a lot of people intimidated however Seigetsu listened to what he had to say. "You summoned me outside father, what service do you require me for?" he asked looking at his father's still frame. The man didn't even turn around, " Do you see the mess this compound is?" he asked and Seigetsu looked around, it was immaculate by normal standards however the Hyuga could see very fine details and he quickly activated his Byakugan to look before deactivating it. "It has its hidden inperfections. Why?" he said patiently. "I want you to clean it. I want this place immaculate and in return I will pay you for the standard D-rank mission." he said and turned on his heels to disappear back into the main house which basically told him to do the task and there was no choice in the matter. Seigetsu sighed before heading down to the garden and began to weed and tidy it up, he eventually finished and returned to his father. "I am done, is that all father?" he asked and recieved the answer from his father by getting ryo handed to him, "The day is yours." he said and left Seigetsu to his own devices. 
[MISSION END]

View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Seigetsu's Missions.   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:03 am

Name: Ramen Time
Team: Not required
Client: Ramen Shop Owner
Rewards: 200 Ryo and 150 Exp 
Description: Help the Owner get his ramen to his customers, whether its delivering or simply helping out in the kitchen.

[MISSION START]
Seigetsu had woken up early this morning, he was sick of his families maid, Hisana waking him up so he now purposely got up thirty minutes early to get dressed and make sure he was ready for the day. By the time she came to wake him up he was already at the mission board in Seishigakure, he walked up to the D-rank missions, he decided to take a few easy ones for the day. The first was a simple help one where he would do a bunch of tasks and basically work to make it easier and help someone out. He left the mission board and went to the ramen stand, they selled excellent ramen although he had never got into the ramen which everyone loved so much, he eventually arrived and the shopkeeper welcomed him, "You're here for the jobs right?" he asked and Seigetsu nodded, "Yes, I am what do you require of me?" he asked nicely while the shopkeeper thought about it in his head, "You'll just be cooking and cleaning, do you know how to cook and clean your highness?" he said with a grin as he turned and left, Seigetsu followed him, ignoring the comment about his heritage as the heir to his clan. He decided to let it slide and watched the man make some ramen first, he observed a few times before assisting in the making of the ramen, the shopkeeper looked on impressed at the jounin's skill. However after making a whole lot of ramen he had a whole lot of dishes to do, so he got into cleaning those and half and hour later everything was done. "Thanks for that, it was a  great help to my shop. I'll give you some ramen for your troubles if you want?" he offered although Seigetsu turned him down. "I am fine thank you, just have to get a few more things done today. Good Bye." he said and left the man to go claim his mission rewards, he was quite pleased with the day.
Word Count: 342
[MISSION END]

View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Seigetsu's Missions.   Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:06 am

Name: Not the Children
Team: Not Required
Client: Daycare Leader
Rewards: 200 Ryo and 150 Exp 
Description: A local daycare has allowed some of the children under its care to escape and cannot seem to find the time or manpower to go hunt them down. The children are now roaming the village and it is your job to go hunt them down and bring them back safely.

[MISSION START]
Seigetsu was up and outside on the bright and radiant day, he decided to take a mission with the local daycare and so he had gotten up early and prepared to help out however as he was getting there the women ran up to him and said the little rascals had escaped and were running rampart all over the village.

View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Seigetsu's Missions.   Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:21 am

Name: Mission assignments
Team: None
Client: Kage
Description: The responsibilities of a Kage are many, as such you have been asked to come hand out missions to young Genin. You get to pass out three missions but only two of them are successful! Do you berate the failures, or give them some advice?

[MISSION START]

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seigetsu's Missions.   

Back to top Go down

Seigetsu's Missions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1