Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Ascending the Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Ascending the Ranks   Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Kosuke was roused from his sleep at an ungodly hour by the sound of someone knocking at his door. He needed to answer it, but his groggy mind didn’t want to leave the warm confines of his bed. He made his way to the door opening it up to see one of the ninja that worked as deliverers for the Kage, Kosuke noticed the man’s eyes linger on his metal arm, and then trace the jagged scar running down his chest and abdomen. He then looked at Kosuke’s face and gave his brief message. “Lord Yoshida would like to meet with you. He has scheduled you in for 10:00 sharp, do not be late.” With that, the man left in a rather dignified and snobbish manner. With a heavy sigh Kosuke made his way inside and glanced at his clock, ‘8:30’, Okay. No problem, he would shower then eat and then be on his way. Starting the water up in his shower and allowing the hot water to fall across his skin in a calming manner, he wanted to think about a lot of different things. One was his training, how far he had come since his days as a student in the Academy. He had definitely become one of the strongest members of the village. But, he had also become one of the most hated members of the Uchiha clan, due to rumors that he had killed the other two clan head to get the position. This was a foolish accusation however, as he had no desire or inclination to become the leader of those fools.

He wanted to protect them yes, but lead them, no. He also wanted to protect Izuna, she had been growing at an exponential rate and would surpass even him in power soon enough. Though, whenever he thought of the best way to protect her and to also influence the world to change from its ugly and disturbing ways, all he could think, was to leave the village and amass power, in both politics and allies. Though, this would take time and proper planning. He needed to make sure that he had everyone on his side for this transition, he may have to leave those he cares about most in order to safeguard them in the future. Regardless, he had a meeting to attend and would not be late.

Finally leaving his house, Kosuke meandered his way towards the Kage building. Once inside he was ushered into a waiting room and told to wait for the next five to ten minutes for his appointment. He waited for around eight minutes before he was called in to meet with the elderly Kage. The man was sitting behind his desk, looking over some paperwork when Kosuke arrived. He motioned for Kos to take a seat in one of the conference chairs in front of his desk. “I called you here to as about yur answer to my offer of Captain rank. You will be given more freedom, but at the price of more secrets. You have proven yourself a valuable asset to the village, and we would like to give you the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of your power and loyalty.” Kosuke would listen to the man as he spoke, then would say, “Thank you Yoshida-Sama. This village has been good to me in these troubled times. As long as the village protects what I hold dear, I will protect her interests.” With that he bowed and left the room to return home and soak in what he just received.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com

Ascending the Ranks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1