Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Following the attacks on the village by the three Bijuu which the Hyuga heir foiled he had returned home, although he had become infamous for the use of the Tenseigan which no one seemed to know about until he revealed it that day. He had tried to slip away unoticed although the Seishikage had insisted he come and be recognised as a hero to help people remain hopeful and she easily got him to do it if it was for the good of the village. He had finally got home only to deal with even more praise, his little sister Mei had to watch as Seigetsu got all the praise and pride of their father for achieving so much power and he noticed she sulked off half-way through the celebration.

Seigetsu didn't like it, he didn't need approval for his success and he knew it would only affect his two little sisters due to the fact their father was so sexist to them when it came to training and he swore he'd make it up to them with some training. They'd like that so he tried his best and got away early to take a walk away from his family, the silence was soothing to him and finally he sat down and took a break. He was exhausted from the fighting, after all taking on three Bijuu all at once wasn't an easy task and even with his Tenseigan the chakra he used was quite a lot. So he sat down and enjoyed nature.

View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Reigetsu would sigh as she attempted to hide from her father once again. Today was a rather annoying day not only had there been attacks from the Bijuu but her older brother had been out there fighting alone. She would wonder about his safety as her fathers harsh words echoed through her head once again,

"Sit, Reigetsu you shouldn't be worrying about combat that is a man's job. What you should be focusing your time on is finding a proper suitor to have your hand in marriage. I do not want you leaving this compound until your brother has returned and trust me my son shall return."

Reigetsu would find a rather spot to sit and gets some space from her obnoxious father. In doing so she would reach out into a small pond located near the entrance of the Hyuga Compound. Resting her hand on a rather sizeable lily pad which was home to a beautiful pink flower of some sorts she would began to relax after pushing her fathers words aside.

Just before picking the flower from its spot Rei would began to hear commotion coming from the main branch house. She could hear her father congratulating someone... Could it be Seigetsu? Leaving the floor in its resting spot Rei would sprint back to the main branch house. It was true! It was her older brother and as usual thier father would be smothering him.

Rolling her eyes Rei had decided to wait until she could talk with her brother alone she had already had enough of her fathers shenanigans for the day. Just within a slight moment of looking away Rei would lose track of her brother as her father continued to gloat from the background... Where had he gone?

Raising her right hand to form the seal of confrontation Reigetsu would release an outpour of chakra from her eyes as viens begum sprouting randomly,

"Byakugan!"

There was resting peacefully in the spot where Rei had just come from herself hoe ironic could that be? The young female Hyuga would swiftly walk back to her hiding spot to meet with her brother excitement swelling in her chest.

"Sei-Chan! Welcome Home!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:23 pm

The quiet of the area around him calmed the Hyuga as he enjoyed peaceful bliss until he heard the sound of someone approaching and silently cursed their presence, he didn't want another person to come up and congradulate him. He had enough of that already however he opened his eyes and saw his excited little sister looking back at him, she was older than Mei but he was the eldest of them both.

"Thank you Rei, might I inquire as to how life is treating you? I don't suppose you enjoyed it that much."

The young man moved aside a little to let her sit next to him if she chose, his coat surrounded his entire form although he removed the hood and let his eyes meet her own. If she chose to sat next to him she would find his arm wrap around her shoulders and give her a comforting hug. Seigetsu had an idea as to what she was here for although waited patiently for her to speak it.

View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Rei was quiet honestly happy to seen her older brother but every part of her being was forcing her to ask him for on of their training sessions but still that could wait a while. As she finally reached him her ears caught wind to her brothers question in which she immediately understood what it mean,

"By life do you perhaps mean, Father? Well of course you do he's always somehow enters the conversation. But wait... I just brought him into this didn't I.... Ugh."

Upon finishing her sentence Rei would began to sit down next to her brother as he cleared as space for her. Her face now frowning waited in response for her brothers reply but she infact was met with a comforting hug. She couldn't resist smiling her it would seem her brother was the only who underlstood how bad thier fathers control of her was but being around Seigetsu none of that mattered. She was free to be herself no matter what that was,

"So, what was that for?"

Uponing questioning her brother Rei would glance into his eyes and what she would see had honestly shocked her. There was a light brighter then she had remembered along with it a peace and tranquility. Was this what the true hier of the Hyuga Clan possessed? This had only her want to ask him more to train her and this time she couldn't contain herself.

"Uh, Sei do you think we could.... Uh... Train? I mean Mei has been asking me alot about the next time we could all train together father has really been getting to he so she wanted me to ask for her. Yeah... that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:47 pm

The heir listened to his little sister and gave a small smile as he listened to her bring their father into the conversation, he found it amusing a little bit by her tripping over her words. He let her sit with him for a bit as he enjoyed the sound of nature and tranquillity around them until he heard his sister speak again.

"The hug? Well you go through a lot... you need a break sometimes. So I suppose I'm here to give you a break, I won't inquire about the rest of our family as I am sure that I will get the opportunity to speak to all of them eventually. More damn praise and stuff, sometimes I wish I was you Rei, able to live your life peacefully and in a docile way while I am expected to be able to do all this stuff. Too bad we can't swap"

He stayed there for a little longer although grinned as she brought up what he knew she'd bring up, she wanted some training from him and he nodded with a smile and stood up so that he was standing above her, he held out his hand to help her up.

"All right, let's train. I'll give Mei some training a bit later but I guess I can spare some time for you but I know a great place where we can train. It's the place where I began my journey for the eyes I possess now, we shouldn't be bothered in there. Coming?"

He smiled and held out his hand and if she took it he would lead her through the forest until she reached the mountain entrance which was hidden from normal vision, if Reigetsu used her Byakugan she could see a door mechanism and a passage way that stretched deeply into the mountains. Upon entering the place he would lead her across until they reached a strange shrine with pictograms in a massive dome with four paths stretching into other areas.

"I believe there are some rooms down this way if you care to train"

Leading her through the darkness he finally ended up in a large cavern where they would be able to train without disturbance.

"So what am I training you in today?"

View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:47 am

Reigetsu really pondered what brother had said. Although her life was rather difficult and secluded she never wondered what it would do like to live someone elses life... Let alone her brother, the rightful hier to the Hyuga Clan. Yet the way he described it made it seem more bothersome then something to actually be proud of. This is what the young maiden felt she was here for to be the guiding light for the leading hand...

"I understand how you feel but maybe your going about how the way you think the wrong way... Instead of wanting to be someone else to avoid the issues you wish you didnt have to deal with like getting congratulated for what a ninja is supposed to do or even the rather several annoying views of the current leaders of the clan. Get to a point where you can change them. You are the hier to this clan and with your future leadership nothing will be able to stop you from building and shaping this clan from what it is not to what it rightfully should be. I say its high time we stray away from tradition big brother and if its anyone who can do so it'll certainly be you..."

Reigetsu didnt realize how much of a rant she went on but she meant every word. Her words were supposed to be those of encouragement but they were also so much more. They were her thoughts and feelings and surely thoughs of others in the clan...

Watching her brother smile and stand, her face would remain strengthened and hopeful. As her brother extended his hand in a attempt to help her up she would take it. She was rather excited about him agreeing to train her but something her brother had said would catch her interests, something about the eyes possessed now.  To her amazement there was something quiet different about Seigetsu eyes they were no long anything like a regular Hyuga's... Had something changed?

"Speaking of your eyes... What in the world happened to them?

Reigetsu would wait for a brief second for him to answer before following him in a forest area which eventually lead them to a mountainous area. Confused as to where exactly their destination was Reigetsu would activate her Byakugan once again noticing a door and a pathway leading into the center of the mountain.

"Where the heck are we going Nii-san"

Following her brother into the secret pathway they would soon reach a rather creepy shrine area that had four additional pathways branch from the room. As her brother informed her that this would be the location he curiosity would reach an all time high. How exactly did her brother stumble upon this place and what exactly was it used for? This exactly what she asked him while entering a spacious room suitable for training.

"Uh... I Uh... Was thinking we could focus on the Gentle Step technique more. I know their arent any additional techniques besides Twin Lion Fists but I feel like there is so much more to explore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:08 pm

The black haired Seigetsu stood there as he watched his little sister and she questioned his eyes, he smiled softly at her before activating the Tenseigan itself. The green eyes looked into his sister's white ones to demonstrate the fact that she was right in that they were different.

"My eyes have evolved after I disappeared for the few months I was gone. I was on a quest that was given to me by our Grandfather. This is what I got from it. It's called the Tenseigan and was used by our ancestor Hamura Otsutsuki, I am the reincarnation of his body and in a way so are you"

His eyes reverted to normal and he lead her to that training room. He nodded as he listened to her ask to learn more about the Gentle Step, he listened to her although her comment about Twin Lion Fists wasn't entirely true, twin lion fists was the most commonly known one but others only existed on ancient scrolls in the Hyuga Clan's archives but nevertheless he wasn't here to tell her that, why teach her ancient techniques when she could create her own. It would get her much more respect from people.

He stood there and activated his Tenseigan again, having not learnt the full extent of it's power made him wanting to try it out and explore what could be done to make it stronger and learn more techniques and jutsu for it.

"C'mon at me when you're ready Rei, I'll try not to hurt you"

He smiled at her once more before putting his hands behind his back and leaving himself open for her to attack, he didn't need to get serious just yet and this was training. If he fought full force he might endanger her and hurt her, he had the power but control was what he needed to work on.

View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Reigetsu was very fascinated by her brothers green eyes something about them felt familiar like he said. Had there truly been more to the Hyuga Heritage than the maiden knew and Grandfather why hadn't he told her of this secret journey. Has those eyes been apart of their heritage if so Reigetsu wanted to know more, heck she needed to know, or had this been another situation where on the heir had access to the true power of the Hyuga Clan. No Reigetsu had decided a long time ago that she was not going to stand to let her brother have everything. She would forge her own destiny even if that meant obtaining the power meant for the true hier to the Hyuga clan...

Having let her mind wander enough Reigetsu needed her focus to be back on her training this was what truly would allow her to shine and as her brother readied himself with his new Tenseigan so would she need to prepare herself. Taking the traditional Gentle Fist stance Reigetsu would smile as her chakra would fluctuate wildly, viens poping out and protruding around her eyes socket.

"Byakugan!

Additional chakra would began to form around her hands and feet forming a blue cloak around them that would began to take the form of something not yet distinguishable by anyone the room at the moment, "This is as far as I could get based off of my experince with Twin Lion Fist for the base of the first of my new techniques. Its supposed to be matching lion paws for both my hands and feet to deal an extra punch in battle also a slight boost in speed."

Truth be told Reigetsu didn't exactly need the help of her brother as evidence of how far she already got into mastering the technique. But it was great to have him around, it allowed her to focus her powers more speeding up the progress and the ability to learn techniques exponentially. Focusing her chakra a little more she was able to at least get her chakra to form an actual shape even if it was a paw just yet.

"Here I go Sei-chan.

Steping forward quickly closing the gap between her and brother, Rei would spin her entire body in a blazing speed similar to that of Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven. In doing so this would allow her to strike at her brother tenketsu points several times without expending any chakra like the actual technique itself.

"S...ooo... Wh...at.. D...oooo. Yo...u thi...nk... Se..i-...chan.

Even while spinning Seigetsu would be able to see that his sisters control of her chakra would be increasing with every second. The chakra cloak on her hands had now take the residual shape of the lions paws without the full definition. Even she had not understand the speed at which she would grow it would seem that even the location where they trained this time would help her focus her chakra to new lengths. Even while spinming the young Hyuga Maiden had prepared her counter attack in the event her brother would stop her flurry of attacks.

Chakra Remaining: 540/600
WC: 521/1000

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Reigetsu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Watching his sister carefully the Hyuga's green eyes focused on Rei as she activated something similar to the twin lion fists. He watched as she came after him, attempting to strike at his body and he used the Eight Trigrams: Afterimage to leave behind a fake and empty shell of his body while he appeared behind his little sister and initiated the Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms.

He would gently touch her back in multiple places with quick and precise movements which would make it harder for her chakra to flow for two posts. After which he'd flip back and repulse himself from the ground via the Body of Truth to  push him about ten metres away from her. 

"Come now Rei, you can't tell me that's all you've got is it?"

Chakra: 420/500

View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Reigetsu had smiled seeing as how no matter how much that would change between her and Sei, that the training session between her and her big brother would always remain the same. Even as young adult Seigetsu would still attempt to taunt Rei in their matches but she would no longer fall for it. Knowing her attempt at attacking her brother would fail before hand the young lion maiden had already planned ahead in the event of her brother using some sort of escape move. Although this had been one that Rei herself had never seen even though her brother had used a similar form of most eight trigrams techniques, even still upon the revealing of this new technique it would be enough to distract her from the path she had already set out on. Forming hand signs mid spin to a rather basic technique, as soon as he noticed her brothers afterimage, the lion maiden was be able to pick up the exact location of the Black Mamba using her Byakugan. Seigetsu had been positioned directly behind her entering a very familiar st that almost all Hyuga Clan members would know about.

The instant Seigetsu would propel himself towards the lion maiden she would use the Body Flicker technique launching herself above her previous location and her brother.  Within this instant Reigetsu's chakra control would peak now completely forming the Gentle Step: Grand Lion Paws in its entirety. Taking this brief moment to capitalize on her new found technique Reigetsu would cause the chakra paws surrounding her hands to fluctuate seemingly preparing an attack of some kind.

"Sei, you should no me better than that, this maiden still has a few tricks up her sleeve!"

Reigetsu would immediatlely continue to her assault as she woud hastily thrust both her hands at Seigetsu causing the fluctating chakra to propel itself forward in a rather forceful wave of energy in the shape of the lions paw, "Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Wall Palm!" Reigetsu's goal was to hit her brother at such a close range with this forceful and concussive energy wave that it would both knock him backwards on his feet be give her yet another opening to attack from. In the event that he brother attempted to attack that maiden wil in the air Rei would still be in a good enough position to spin herself using her chakra points to manage a rather risky bu equally rewarding mid air, Eight Trigrams: Revolving Palms Heaven.

"Now lets see how you will deal with this attack Sei."

Just after finishing her words their would be something noticeably wrong with Reigetsu she would seemingly pass out in the air and wheter her brother would notice or not no one would be able to tell. It was seem that the effects of this new technique had started to wear on the Maiden but at least she had come to master it. As the now unconcious Rei would near the impact with the ground one could see the obvious smile on her face. She had completed the first step to achieving skills which allowed her to become her own ninja. This would  truly be a day for her to remember.

[Threas Exit]

WC: 1,056/1000 (Gentle Step: Grand Lion Paws training complete.)

Ending short for reasons mentioned with Seigetsu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]   

Back to top Go down

Training the younger ones. [PRIVATE - HYUGA CLAN MAIN FAMILY ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1