Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Muteki yawned loudly as he waited in the training grounds for the young Hyuga to show up. He had promised the Lion Maiden he would work with her on her Bukijutsu, and as he had a sneaking suspicion no one else would because of either her father or brother, he had agreed. He and Seigetsu got along well enough, but then again Muteki had found more than one knife stuck in his neck just because he'd said something inconsiderate. Then again, Mariko often thought of that as funny, and he'd woken up just last week with her playing with his dismembered hand. He had been pissed, but she put on her cute face and insisted that since he was pretty much a zombie it was okay. He really couldn't argue with that logic, or those puppy eyes, so he had just headed to the hospital AGAIN. The amount of injuries he walked in there with were astounding, and none of them could believe their eyes whenever he walked in with some wound that should have killed him. How many times had he been nearly decapitated, again? Looking around, he would roll up his sleeves to reveal muscular, scarred arms, some of them held together by stitches still. Pulling out one of his Flying Thunder God kunai, he would flip it between his fingers while he waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Reigetsu slowly walked to the training grounds within the middle of the village. She had remembered during a moment of weakness she had asked the Seishikage's Pillow, Muteki to train her in the arts of weaponry. Besides her brother, he was the only other person Rei knew of that was skilled enough to teach her extactly what she needed and wanted to know. The problem was that Muteki could be a bit... High strung.

As she stepped on the training grounds she observed that he was already standing ther peaceful with what seemed to be a Flying Rajin kunai. Rei herself just mastered that technique and had yet to purchase thoughs special kunai, they were so expensive and rare yet beautiful and extremely useful. Before Muteki could rest his eyes upon her Rei would smile and with her hands raised to her chest and places together as if she were going to pray.

"Sorry I am a little late Muteki-san I had a harder time then normal escaping from my father I hope you are still willing to train me.

WC: 180/500 (Bukijutsu Lvl 1)

Last edited by Reigetsu on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Muteki would turn to Reigetsu as she spoke, smiling as he caught his kunai out of the air. Tossing it to her hilt first, he would begin to speak with a modicum of respect for the Hyuga Princess. "It's perfectly okay, Reigetsu-chan. I know how your father can be, and I'd say something if it were my place. Sadly, I'm just a former prisoner with no real history that I'd like to go into. It would cause too many problems for everyone involved. I heard you were poking around the Flying Raijin Scrolls, so I figured you'd need one of these. I've got plenty, so keep it."

In doing this, Muteki was showing his little-seen soft side. He thought of the Lion Maiden as a little kid, despite him only being a year older. Kinda came with the years of torture, he assumed, but he felt older than anyone else he hung around. "So, what exactly do you want to work on? It'll give me a place to start."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Reigetsu was rather suprised that Muteki would throw his kunai at her but in any case she would catch it. It was much heavier than the average kunai and on top of that it had two more additional blades steming from its base. This was one of the few weapons Reigetsu wanted more then anything and to hold it was simply a moment of bliss. Reigetsu was almost dumbfounded when Muteki announced that he was giving it to her, and now that he mentioned it Reigetsu noticed that there was not Flying Rajin Seal placed upon the kunai which meant it had yet to belong to anyone.

Letting a massive smile fill her face Reigetsu had to almost rip her attention away from the bladed weapon to reply to the immortal mans questions,

"Oh, my thank you soo soo soo soo much Muteki-san. I was hoping you could teach me in both regular bukijitsu and ranged. I know this seems like alot to ask a one given moment but I need to learn how to use this Kunai!"

WC: 358/500 (Bukijutsu Lvl 1)

Last edited by Reigetsu on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muteki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Giving the young Hyuga a smile to match hers, Muteki would laugh before stretching his muscles. This was where it got fun. Not bothering to pull out a kunai himself, he would stretch his fingers in preparation, wincing as one of the nerves popped into place from where one of the surgeons has mistakenly put it. His healing factor was just amazing, but it hurt like Hell. Looking at Reigetsu, he would stand in a posture that appeared to be lazy, but that any Taijutsu practitioner would know was one of the perfect positions to be in. He was perfectly relaxed and ready to either act or react as the situation dictated, and his stance was such that most would never realize he was ready for an attack. "That's fine, Rei-chan! It's good to be so eager to learn! Now, what I want you to do is pretty simple. Come at me and try to cut me. I'm pretty sturdy, so it might be tough, but I have faith. Once you manage it, it'll make everything a lot easier, especially since I'll have a better grasp of how you fight so I can reinforce that instead of teaching you something completely foreign."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am

Reigetsu had wondered what it was like to be an immortal her body would scream at her to activate her Byakugan and take at look at his body but now was not am appropriate time. She just would listen to Muteki's words as she wondered in what way should he approach him of course her attack would fail no matter what way she would attack but in any case she needed to do so to allow him to get a read on her to help Rei. 

Flipping the kunai in her left hand to point were it rested in her grip horizontally as if her entire arm was a scythe, Rei would sprint forward slashing her arm in the motion of a slope starting from the bottom to the top of the angle. Although this had been on of the very few times Rei had used a bladed weapon she seemed to have tapped into some sort of hidden skill that at least allowed her to strike with confidence.

WC: 527/500 (Bukijutsu Lvl 1 Complete)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)   

Back to top Go down

Knife Work (Private, Reigetsu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1