Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Operation Midnight Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Kosuke knew that today was the day, he had practiced his jutsu and techniques and was prepared for this day and the ones that were sure to follow. He had left instructions for Okami in the Naka shrine library along with his work behind the scenes so that Okami would be instated as the Nidaime Chokage when this was over. His goal was to kill Haruto, though he would try his best to do it in a manner that didn’t leave too much at stake for the village or its future. The man had too many sins behind him, the murders of Kosuke’s parents and Okami’s wife were only a few of the heinous crimes committed or orchestrated by the aged man. He had also cut deals with criminals and black market dealers to get extra revenue for the village through drugs and human trafficking. All in all, the man was hardly the grand-fatherly figure he tried to portray, he was more of a crime overlord who happened to be a powerful shinobi. Knowing that the things he was about to do would make him a priority target from then on, he would make sure that he had all of his affairs in order. Looking down at Izuna he would sigh, he had to leave her behind at the moment but he would return for her when the time was right. Making sure he had all of his belongings and any incriminating evidence sealed away in his pocket dimension, Kosuke would dash towards the Kage tower. Once inside, he would activate Kamui, merging with the floor and then the walls until he was inside the Kage office. None inside noticed him as his chakra was within another dimension. He managed to quickly dispatch the four ANBU guarding the room and then he rose from the floor in front of the kage. He had grown taller and changed his hair to cover his left eye since he had last seen Haruto, but this was expected, it had been a year or so. He would wait for the old man to speak before he made any move against him though, to see if the man would break character or not when facing the Shinigami himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm

The old man drew in a large breath of smoke from his pipe, the aroma filling his office. Haruto Yoshida listened as the ANBU stationed outside were slaughtered easily. Opening his eyes to stare at the Uchiha in front of him, he smiled a little before breathing out a ring of smoke. "So...This is really going to happen, isn't it? Damn that Kazuto...I should never have listened to him. Then again, it's not like I had any choice, now, did I? Oh well. Kosuke-kun, do what you have to. I'll put up a token fight, but don't expect too much. I'm getting old!"

As he said this, he'd flick his wrist to allow for his Lightning Blade Creation seal to let out an unfurled Fuma Shuriken, and shoot it at Kosuke in a seeming attempt to test the younger man's reactions. In reality, he was using the opportunity to set something up. It would head straight for the Uchiha's abdomen. Haruto knew a bit about the Mangekyo Sharingan from his dealings with Kazuto and his two grandsons, so he understood the basics of Kosuke's Kamui technique. What he didn't know was how it worked. Was he intangible, or was it something else. Either way, if Kosuke phased through the attack, he would wait until just before the younger man struck before tugging on the wire attached to the large shuriken, disassembling it and sending it shooting at his opponent's back. This would also cut up the Uchiha's stomach if it worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Grinning slightly as the old man kept up his semi-kind personality. He was slightly surprised when the fuma shuriken was sent towards him, though with the speed of the attack and the way he threw it in particular made Kosuke’s Sharingan eye narrow. He had almost missed the glimmer of the string attached to it. He grinned almost manaically as his sharingan morphed into the EMS and he phased through it, dashing forwards to hit the old man, his eyes morphed again into the rinnegan, surely surprising the other man. He activated the portal he could now create to appear behind him and one behind the old man as he would see the string tense. The shuriken would come through the portal and come out behind the old man. Though kosuke wasn’t quite finished yet, he would fall backwards into the same portal that would then close, leaving the kage seemingly alone with the portal behind him slowly closing. It led to the desert dimension.

Chakra: 1,110/1,800

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Haruto's eyes opened a little wider as Kosuke's visible eye morphed into the Rinnegan, and his own shuriken's blades struck his back before he followed Kosuke, fidning himself in the middle of a desert. Chuckling to himself, he figured this couldn't have been Genjutsu, as there wasn't really any highly-ranked ones that Kosuke knew as far as he could tell. From what Kazuto had said the young man had a Bar-Tomoe Sharingan, allowing him an advanced level of perception, and betraying his Sharingan's abilities slightly. He was a prodigy of Space-Time Ninjutsu with Kamui, unlike his grandfather who was able to use Genjutsu to an impossible degree with his Wave-Tomoe, or his cousin who has mastery over the Material and Spirit Realms with his Straight-Tomoe.

Looking around, he couldn't see Kosuke anywhere, and the surroundings were perfect for him. Using his Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique, he sank into the sands and waited.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Kosuke would reappear floating in the air above the sand. This was his dimension and he could control every single aspect here. Including the sand. So, he raied his right hand and controlled the sand to part away from the old man hiding within. Activating his six-paths sage mode, he would be shrouded in the now black aura of flames with silver accents. The opposite of Okami’s. As he did this, he would vanish and reappear in front of the old man shoving his hand forward in an attempt to plunge his hand through the old fart’s chest. Whether this worked or not wouldn’t matter as if the man managed to dodge, Kosuke would use the Shinra Tensei to blast him away.

Chakra:620/1,800

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Haruto coughed as he felt Kosuke's hand punch a hole straight through his lung, or where it should be, at least. The Uchiha would feel slime on his hand as the Chowakage grabbed his arm. The Mud Body Technique wasn't meant to be used for this purpose, but damn was it effective. You couldn't really hurt mud, could you? Manipulating his organs due to their new malleability was simple, as he placed the organs that WOULD have been affected in his stomach before re-solidifying his body. Two massive hands would grab at Kosuke's legs from below as he used the Golem Technique to partially manifest a pair of arms. Smirking, Haruto would say one word before unloading THREE Great Blaze Balls into Kosuke's face. If this was going to be his final stand, he'd make it a damn good one. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Kosuke’s eyes widened as he felt his hand go into the mans body as if through mud. This was a surprise, along with the sudden appearance of the golem that now held him tightly. The most surprising thing however, would be the three MASSIVE fireballs headed his way. Now, he knew that the old man didn’t plan to survive this encounter, but this was ridiculous. At least he would get topped off with chakra. Flexing his muscles he would shatter his way out of the Golems grasp, it was strong but not strong enough to hold a Six-Paths Sage. Now, he activated his preta path, feeling the chakra flowing into his system, almost overcharging him. Once he was full of the chakra, he activated his Susano’o. First the ribs formed, then the arms and head, then the skin, finally armor formed around it and it grew a second face and a second set of arms. Forming a single seal and forcing the Susano’o to form two different ones consecutively, he would focus all of his now extra chakra into a final technique that would basically destroy this area of the dimension. At first, nothing would happen other than the sky would get dark as storm clouds formed. Then the area would begin to heat up as Kosuke releases his susano’o and activates his Kamui. Finally, an absolutely enormous meteor would break the clouds above them headed straight for the old man’s head. It looked to be about two or three miles in diameter, basically, there was no way to out run it or dodge as it would surely destroy much of the ground, creating a massive crater. Kosuke knew this was the end for the old man, so he shouted a few parting words over the roar of the planetary meteor headed their way. “Old man, I can’t tell if you are as kind as you pretend to be, or if you are as corrupt as I have discovered you to be. But I’m not doing this for my grand-father, or my parents, or even Okami’s Girlfriend. No, although they deserve this, I am doing this for the future of the shinobi world. Revolution is coming, and it starts with you. Say hello to Kaa-san for me.” With that, the meteor would impact the earth creating a three and a half mile wide crater that was also a mile and a half deep. It destroyed everything it hit, though Kosuke found enough of the old man’s body that he was able to use the king of hell to repair it. He might not bring the old fool back to life but he would allow the village to give him a proper burial. Once finished, he placed the false will in the old man’s robe that would name Okami as his official successor. With this, Kosuke had become a missing ninja, wanted by everyone in the harmony village, though it was for the greater good. Grabbing the old man’s body, he teleported back to his office where he removed his headband, slashed the symbol and laid it on the man’s chest before he was enveloped in a swirl of space-time.

Chakra: 1,124/1,800

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Haruto's expression softened as he saw the meteor headed towards him. He really hadn't expected to win, and now he knew that any chance he had was a pipe dream. Laughing, he would manage to respond to Kosuke before the meteor hit. "I don't think you'll ever figure out which I am, young one...Stay true to yourself, Kosuke, and follow your path. Don't let anyone dictate your life. I made that mistake a long time ago...Check my equipment pouch! I've got something for-"

And with that, obliteration. If Kosuke checked the pouch after repairing his body, he would find something surprising. Inside, there was a crumpled photo of a slightly-younger Haruto with two children. One was about 4, with spiky black hair in a small ponytail and silver eyes. The other was only a baby, maybe one year old, and was snoring in the Chowakage's arms. The much-younger Okami was smiling and laughing along with Haruto, who was making the peace sign for the picture while Kosuke himself slept peacefully. On the back there was a note along with a Fuuinjutsu seal containing something...special. If one of you is reading this, it means I'm gone. If possible, I'd like one of you to replace me as Chowakage. I've stored this seal for a rainy day, but you guys probably need it more. Follow your dreams, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Oh, and if you manage to score a big-breasted girl, I'll be so proud of you! ~Uncle Haruto

(Author's Note: The seal is a one-time use item that gives you 300 chakra. It is a blend of the leftover chakra that Haruto managed to collect from his battle with the Bijuu so long ago.)

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Midnight Sun   

Back to top Go down

Operation Midnight Sun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1