Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:19 am

Okami's breath hitched as he put his arms through the sleeves of his new Kage's haori. He wore a black undershirt with a v-neck cut out, and the forearms tied down. The collar on the cloak was tall, imitating the Uchiha style yet open at the front. The kanji for "Nidaime Chowakage", or "Second Harmonic Shadow" was written down the back, with green accents around the cuffs and the hem reminiscent of the lush forests surrounding the area. He refused to wear the hat. The Council had tried to insist, but who wanted to argue with someone who was about to be officially recognized as the strongest shinobi in the Village, and one of the strongest in the world? Listening to Izanagi chuckle in the back of his mind, he wondered at why he would be worried. He had defeated three Tailed Beasts at once, killed a sitting Kage, and had gained godlike power, yet he was afraid of giving a speech? Ridiculous. Knowing that Laputa was going to be in the crowd was a great reassurance, even if she wasn't going to be next to him. They had returned two days previously, but it seemed as if it had only been ten minutes ago with all of the rushing that had happened. Getting his breathing under control, he stepped out onto the balcony, his right eye, the one not covered by the black leather eyepatch concealing his Rinne Sharingan, scanning the crowd. He spotted several ANBU trying to hide, and he supposed that if he hadn't been one himself he wouldn't have known where to look. Of course, he now knew how to manipulate their seals as well, but that was a different matter. Looking out towards the people of the Village, he searched for the right words as the wind tousled his yin-yang hair...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:43 am

Having arrived back at Chowagakure the young jounin stood with all the other villagers when the news was passed round that the Chowakage was dead and Okami would be taking over as the successor. Izuna had followed the people into the area where Okami summoned them and stood there rather interested about what was going on but her eyes kept searching for a familiar face since she felt lost in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:00 am

Kosuke swirled into existence within the kage office. He had been building on his new home in the mountains that would serve as a base of operations. He came to hear how Okami was adjusting to his new role. Walking slowly to where he could just look out the door Okami had just left he would wait for the new leader of the village to give his speech.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:55 am

Turning slightly, Okami laughed and looked at Fauna as she appeared in her ANBU garb with her typical gi below it. Honestly, he hadn't expected her to come when control of the ANBU seals were passed to him, but he wasn't terribly concerned over it. His eyepatch would be a surprise to her, as the last time they had seen each other he wasn't wearing one. Izanagi growled slightly in his subconscious upon the arrival of the Three-Tails Jinchuriki, his pride almost being damaged by the presence of the Fox. Sending a few positive thoughts towards the Wolf, Okami addressed his oldest friend. "Yokubo-chan, please stand up and take a position over to my right. After this, I'd like to go out with you for a drink and discuss a few things between friends, not as Kage and ANBU. Now, let's go embarrass me, shall we?"

Stepping out to the edge of the balcony they were on, Okami examined the gathered citizens once more before speaking. He saw several friends amidst the crowd, including Laputa standing with the Council and several ANBU. Seeing her smile up at him gave him strength. He also heard the Nine-Tails warn him about Kosuke lingering in his office, the link between Bijuu warning him of the Eight's vessel. Taking a deep breath, he would start. "Haruto Yoshida, the First Chowakage, was a man of many colors. We all turned a blind eye to the corruption that he partook in because the good he brought us outweighed anything else he had done. This is how I'd like to remember him, and how everyone should. Despite the darkness in his heart, in all of our hearts, he strove to overcome it, and that is what he taught me. This is what he taught us all. As the Second Chowakage, I'm going to strive to live up to all of the good things Uncle Haruto did, and all of the sacrifices he made. His killer, Kosuke Uchiha, is a marked man. We WILL bring him to justice...I swear it. That being said, I refuse to partake in the corruption of the various powers-that-be in the Village. Chakra is something to be cherished, something that connects the hearts of those gifted with it, and is something that brings people together. It is not something to be used as a mere plaything by those who only care for themselves. I leave you with these words. I love this Village, and all of those in it. You are my family now, and I promise to protect you just as fiercely as if you were my own flesh and blood. Thank you for giving me this great honor."

With that, he stepped back from the ledge with a sigh. This...better not be a regular occurrence. Speeches were definitely Hell.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:33 am

Showing up at Fauna's house after a wave of well-wishers and political suck-ups were chased off by the ANBU, letting Laputa know in the meantime, Okami would walk in and sigh as he shut the door. The room was as girly as ever. Collapsing on a pink-ugh-couch, Okami would shrug off his haori and yawn before speaking. "Damn this. I haven't gotten more than half an hour's sleep in the past two days. Uncle Haruto must have kept that part a secret as some kind of private joke when he recommended me to take his place. So, part of what I wanted to talk to you about relates to what's going on with this entire ordeal. With Kosuke having left the Village, this leaves a large power gap in the ANBU. I'd like you to be a Captain in the ANBU. If you take me up on this, you'll be able to help me end the barbaric tests in order to join. All you need to do is perform a mission for me, one that I think you'll enjoy. You'll be working with Rose-chan on this one, as it's an S-Ranked mission. It's not that I doubt your abilities, it's that you'll need to know your team. The mission is fairly simple. There's an old friend trapped in a detention center in Yamigakure for those with Kekkei Genkai. You know him better than I do, but if you can get him out he'll also be on your squad. Fauna-no, Yokubo-I task you with this mission: Free Satoru Hyuga from his imprisonment. Oh, and try not to have this blow up in my face. We both know Yami has far too much reason to hate me already, if the bounty is to be believed."

Smirking at his friend as he dropped a highly-classified document on her coffee table, it would include all the information she'd need to infiltrate successfully, and intel on the guards and prisoners. Picking up his coat, Okami would laugh as he put it on and began to walk out the door. "Put your standard ANBU uniform on and meet Black Rose in the usual clearing outside the gates in an hour. I have faith this'll go off without a hitch. You've always been better than me at infiltration, after all!"

Leaving Fauna with that unusual complement, Okami would throw a hand over his shoulder to wave as he stepped out the door and disappeared. If anyone wanted him, they'd find him passed out in his office with the Fuuinjutsu seals on the door active in order to prevent entry. Dammit, he needed this nap!

[Thread End]

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)   

Back to top Go down

A Change of Harmony: Rise of the Nidaime (OPEN!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1