Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:39 am

Growling as she came out of the trees nearby, jumping down from her branch lazily, Akiza would reply. "Yeah, Fauna, I know. Okami-sama told me before he told you. Senior ANBU member first and all, since you aren't a Captain YET. When I asked who he was sending me with, I was a bit confused considering your fake little girl outfit. Once I found out, though, I would have probably stabbed him right there if I didn't know he was Reaper before his promotion. To hell with him being a classmate of ours. I don't respect him for that. I respect him because I went on an assignment with him once. That man made killing an art form. I should also mention that he gave me another mission parallel to this one. If you're to use the Three-Tails' power any more than necessary, or if you let it go wild, then I am supposed to suppress it immediately and inform him about the incident. So, refer to me as Black Rose or Rose, but don't use my name. Don't act like we're friends, and don't act like you're even a woman around me, Luke. If you do...I'll kill you."

With that, she was off in the direction of Yamigakure at a fast clip, but not so fast that it would hinder her ability to fight in the long run. She wouldn't let Fauna use her Shadow Travel-thing, as that would be an unnecessary use of the Tailed Beast. Although, maybe it could be fun if "she" did, considering that would mean Akiza was allowed to beat the hell out of the fake woman.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:39 am

Stopping as Fauna began to speak, Akiza would whip around to stare at the wannabe with venom in her eyes, punching her in that ugly-ass face hard enough to knock a tooth out and break her nose. Pulling a kunai, she would hold it to the bitch's throat before snapping at her. "Do you REALLY think I'm your friend after all this?! I told you if you started acting like it then I'd kill you. He was my EVERYTHING! How could you understand me, when it's obvious you don't understand YOURSELF?!"

After this, she sheathed her kunai and took off again. Fauna honestly wasn't too much faster than her without that damned jutsu she had made, so she just picked it up a notch in order to get away faster, and get to Satoru faster. Gods, she wished this was over already.

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:04 am

Gritting her teeth, Akiza just shook her head and walked away, putting her mask back on as she went. She honestly didn't know how to respond to that. Thankfully, the detention center was just up ahead as they traveled for over an hour without slowing or saying a word. Stopping around 150 meters outside the prison, she would sense the Fuuinjutsu preventing jutsu from being used. The likelihood is that the moment they crossed it, alarms would be set off as well. Luckily for her, she didn't have to rely on ninjutsu, despite it being extremely useful. In fact, she could likely disarm the seal if she wished, but it would probably trigger the alarm anyway. Remembering something that had confused her slightly, but was still a valid opportunity, she bit her finger to draw blood. Forming a couple of hand seals, she would then place her palm on the ground, causing a black seal to form. "Summoning Jutsu!"

Once this happened, a large black squirrel and a petite gray one popped into existence with a puff of smoke. Looking at it critically, Akiza would begin to speak in a very confused manner. "Yokubo, I apologize for this. Okami-sama said that using this particular summoning formula would be useful to us when getting in, and could even help in a fight, but I'm really not sure why he would have me summon squirrels. I suppose I trust his judgement, but seriously, why?"

While the other ANBU agent spoke, the larger of the squirrels would look at Fauna. He was fairly well-built for his species, and oddly enough had a small black rod sticking out of his heart. The scariest thing, however, would be the purple eyes, with black concentric rings running through it. Fauna would have seen this before, as Okami and Kosuke both had it, but it wasn't really too clear what it was. While her finger was bleeding, Akiza formed a few different hand seals, summoning a massive black dragon with roses growing out of it in select places. He was beautiful, and deadly. "Meet Kaoru. He'll assist us in the initial assault. So, here's what I'm thinking. You take one squirrel-or both, I don't care-and go get Satoru-kun. I'll cause a distraction by busting in. If either of us meets the warden, we beat him into submission without killing him. Try not to use your Tailed Beast. Sound fair?"

Akiza's Chakra: 410/500

Mysterious Squirrels' Chakra: 1,900/1,900
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:00 pm

What Fauna wouldn't realize is that the squirrel had followed her until it was too late. A large pulse of something would blast her into the nearest wall, as well as flatten all of the prisoners before she could destroy the core. The tag would be nowhere visible, which meant that the squirrel had dropped it and didn't need it anyways. The small black figure looked straight at Fauna before what seemed to be Okami's deep timbre came from it's mouth, but garbled and high-pitched due to the fact that the medium was a squirrel. It would have been hilarious had it not just overpowered everyone in the room without even moving a muscle. "Yokubo, this is your only warning. Perform your mission as instructed. You don't have the authority to grant these men political asylum, and it would cause more problems for the Village if you attempted to do so. Given this predicament, I am willing to incapacitate you and have Rose finish the mission herself. The target is in the maximum security section of the prison, and you would know this if you had read the intel. Proceed there immediately, and remove the tag. The fact that you have it on just blew our cover, as they have sensor-types tracking who has them on. Also, Black Rose has just engaged the enemy in small groups, and hasn't had to really do much. Keep this in mind."

Okami's Squirrels' Chakra: 1,830/1,830

Used Shinra Tensei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 pm

The squirrel's eyes would widen as a surge of chakra lashed out from Fauna. Damn it, couldn't she obey one simple order?! Before she could even take a step towards the warden, they would be blasted into the wall hard enough that the warden would be knocked unconscious, and Fauna would land on her useless right shoulder hard enough to break it. She would then feel a sharp pain pierce through the same shoulder and would be unable to move as an odd black rod pinned her to the wall, suppressing her power with an impossibly large chakra signature. Standing on her lap, the squirrel would look her straight in the eye. "Yokubo, what you just attempted was utterly unacceptable. You were informed that you were not to use the power of the Three-Tails under ANY circumstances. I can guarantee that the tag is still working, as I watched you put the damn thing on. How else do you think the warden found you? You've disobeyed orders while on an ANBU assignment, and that is tantamount to treason no matter what our past may be. This mission was NOT yours to lead, Yokubo. You were told that you would be considered for Captain AFTER the mission was completed. After watching several amateur mistakes that no ANBU would ever make, I've decided. You are hereby removed from service as a member of Chowagakure's ANBU Black Ops, and you'll have to make a little decision right here, right now. You can either abandon the Village, and never return under pain of death or imprisonment, or accept a demotion to Chuunin. Either way, you are to leave this mission immediately, and Black Rose will complete it alone. I'm sorry Fauna, but I really don't have a choice here. You've proven that you need to learn some humility. In fact, Rose-chan has already been informed, and I doubt she'll be lenient if she finds you here."

The squirrel with Okami's voice would sit still in front of the disobedient girl, waiting for her answer. Damn, this was going to be a headache.

Okami's Squirrels' Chakra: 1,700/1,900

(Author's Note: Please don't argue about this, Fauna. I'm trying to RP as a somewhat-responsible Kage, and you DID disobey orders. This is nothing against you OOC. Also, you wouldn't be able to train in a mission thread anyway...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)   

Back to top Go down

That Which Sees All (Custom S-Rank Mission) (One-time Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1