Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Having been given some time for his own leisure the young Uchiha known as Sou had decided to pass it up and continue work on his own projects. One of which was his own goal to destroy this world and bring about a more peaceful one. He had decided to pay a visit to one of the most powerful beings in the world these fine eve to see if there was anyway he could manipulate the Chokage into helping him destroy the evil of the of this realm. With him he had brought Yume who had used a space-time ninjutsu to get them here, once he had arrived in the office the young man had taken the small stature of a child with a deep black mask keeping his face hidden, Yume stood beside him with his own mask on which made the two quite intimidating despite the both being small and fragile looking, how bad it would be to underestimate Sou and his partner.

They had been sure to stand by the door so Okami wouldn't see them when he came in, they had also used a jutsu to hide their chakra presence so Okami wouldn't be able to sense them and that could be their time window for confronting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Stepping into his office, Okami looked around carefully. Something seemed off, but he couldn't tell what. Activating his Sharingan, and looking around the room as he spun, he noticed a pair by the door. One of them looked like a teenager, with light blonde hair and white clothing. The other had the appearance of a child wearing a mask, but he couldn't see through the black covering. Damn, ANBU, was it? Speaking up, he would question their arrival. "Who are you two? The seals on the room haven't been breached, so it's obvious that you're shinobi, but I don't recognize the two of you as being from my Village. Despite the fact that the Hidden Villages are uniting, this is still suspicious."

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:41 pm

The words that Sou used would determine just where this conversation would lead, where he would point Okami and how the Chokage would react, his goal was quite simple: To break apart this weak and fragile bond that held their alliance together. Sou's form and that of Yume's didn't move either, well... that's because Sou had ordered Yume to confuse Okami.

As Okami focused on the two figures by the door they disappeared, without a trace as though they never existed, although they did. Standing a few metres behind the Chokage were the figures standing at the desk. Confusion must be setting in on Okami, anyone would assume genjutsu however there was no signs to say it was. It was like someone had used Izanagi which would be quite familiar to him as an Uchiha.

"My name is Yaska.... this man beside me shall not be named for this meeting of our's. I have come to tell you that trusting the new Yamikage is unwise. He is part of a darker organisation within the village, one that wants to seize power. You were used Okami, a tool in killing Goken's predessessor and showing the village just how easy everything was to destroy.the village. That was to crush their resistance, to give them fear"

Sou stood there as he let it all sink in, Yume hidden face was looking towards the window as if there was something interesting outside. Although quickly snapped back into focus and began scribbling notes in a small book before putting it away and returning to his normal position. Sou however kept at it.

"Tell me, do you think all of those events that took place on that day were coincidence? They were not and might I add, your wife is a target of this organisation. How else does one exert their will on someone as storng as you? Through her. I'm of SHADE. It's a branch of ANBU, we deal with intelligence and other survielance issues and we would like you to destroy the corruption, can you do it for the sake of your wife and your own life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Okami's gaze sharpened as not even his Sharingan picked up a trace of Genjutsu. It was almost as if the two younger people used Izanagi, but that wouldn't be possible. Listening carefully to the shorter of the two speak, Okami calculated his response wisely. "Well "Yaska", that would indeed be disconcerting if it were true. On that day there were no survivors of our disagreement, so I can tell you that I'm the only one who knows why I killed Waishi Kento. The truth is simple: He annoyed me of his own volition, and threatened me directly while attempting to take credit where none was due. There was no corruption there but his. Now, if you'd like to try this again, I would be happy to listen."

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Sou couldn't help but smile underneath the mask of his as Okami so confidently told him there was no way he was able to witness the events that day, the one known as demon eyes sighed.

"There are many things that I can do Okami Uchiha, I got in here undected, I shifted my position without you even seeing it. Would you like to see what else I can do?"

His hands appeared to be clasped behind his back however they were really giving signals to Yume for certain reality warping genjutsu to be used however neither ninja gave away any signs that is what they were doing. After Yume's genjutsu was installed the small child once again vanished before appearing right behind Okami, although this time... it wasn't Sou.

Standing behind Okami would be the perfect image of his wife, dressed in the same attire as the small child although proportionate to the new body's frame and holding the mask in her hand Yume had made reality think that Sou's body looked exactly the same as Laputa's and with a small smile on the imposter's lips came words of mocking.

"Oh sweetie, you shouldn't be so silly as to underestimate me like that. Do it, look at my with those eyes of your's and tell me I am not the very image of your wife? Chakra and all. You could have already have slept with me and had no idea unless I wanted you too. So listen here Lord Chokage. The next time you doubt my ability to do something this gorgeous face won't be the thing staring back at you"

With those words completed Sou didn't want to overexert Yume's capacity for his World Rejection, the thought of a rampaging Yume scared even him and so Okami would be stuck having this lovely chat with his "wife". Sou had some pretty high confidence to challenge Okami like that but what did it matter, Okami would be powerless against Yume unless he was fatigued which he wasn't at the moment.

Eyes staring at Okami's the Chuunin continued.

"You really are a damned fool, Tell me. What happens when Yamigakure does strike? Having deceived you thus far and and their alliance with Raiden Uzumaki made them able to blind you and Mariko into thinking you are getting peace. Let's run over the events quickly Firstly, Raiden Uzumaki releases the Bijuu onto the three villages, into Yami WHILE you are there, this then leads to a meeting between you and the Yamikage who wants that Bijuu YOU kill him, Goken takes control... invites everyone to talk about peace and suddenly Raiden shows up... the monk doesn't attack Goken even though he is closer though, he attacks Mariko... What part of this don't you understand?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Okami's teeth gritted as he watched the child disappear before phasing back into existence behind him, using his beloved's face and voice. That time he had caught a slight shift in his movements with his Sharingan, almost as if he were making hand signals to the masked blonde behind him. He wasn't Kage because of his charming smile, and he could tell that this was something dangerous. Staring at what should have been Laputa, the tomoe in his one visible eye spun faster than normal before settling into his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, a triquetra with a smaller one formed into spikes in the center. Even then, he couldn't see a difference at all, and he wasn't under a Genjutsu. Deciding to take this up a notch, he would tug on a couple of ANBU's tattoos in order to get their assistance. His eye would glow even brighter for a moment as he cast Tsukuyomi on the image of his wife. This would have been heart-wrenching for him under any other circumstances, but he knew this wasn't his beloved Laputa.

The odd, transformed child would find himself back in his smaller frame in a world stained with red. He was tied to a large pole stuck in the ground, with branches built up underneath him. "Yaska" would find that they began to burn black, as if Amaterasu was cast upon them. It would begin to spread onto his body as Okami spoke within his mind. "Within this realm, time has no meaning. I think I'll leave you to burn for a week. See you when you wake up!"

Back in the real world, it would only be a couple of seconds until the other shinobi woke up. Staring at the other person in the room, Okami's eye hardened as he spoke. "Whoever you two are, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I'm not going to betray my allies so easily, even if our Villages have had problems in the past."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Sou sighed as he realised he had been placed in the Tsukuyomi, Yume decided not to react to this and stood there silently, with the mask covering his face there was little indication for Okami to go off except that he was blonde. In fact he began to smile underneath that mask of his. After Okami had told them to get out the blonde started talking.

"In the light of the moon, all the birds sing and picture falls to the floor. A poor wolf's wife makes a single scream and the wolf is leashed the the wall like a dog. An imposter forgets pain, manifesting as a physical scar upon his chest."

Yume's little speech seemed quite strange, although harmless enough, however after it was finished Okami would realise that any clouds covering the moon moved away to reveal the light shinning in the office, every bird in the village seemed to sudden wake up and sing loudly, from the wall a picture would fall onto the ground, from apparently no where if there were no pictures in Okami's office. It is at that point he'd hear a loud scream from Laputa, despite feeling no pain whatsoever or even being aware she did such a thing. Of course by this point he knew that would be Okami's tipping point but the man would find himself chained to a wall and last but not least the one named Sou was sitting up and had opened the clothing, no longer a child nor Laputa the man in his early twenties had a scar on his chest and no recollection of what Okami's genjutsu did.

"Surprise Okami, I'm afraid you're about to realise that you never had a choice in this matter."

With that said Yume would walk up and grab Okami by the throat to smash him into the wall and choke him, he slowly started to manipulate Okami's body. The shell as he sought to warp Okami's memories however he was already weak from the use of so much reality warping and he realised he wasn't going to be able to get it done in time. Instead he accidently put a large scar in Okami's soul and passed out himself, although the pain Okami would feel would be so great that he would pass out but when he woke up he wouldn't remember anything about himself.

He would also wake up with an alteration to his DNA as Yume accident had opened up the depths of his body's ancestry, no longer was Okami a human. His body had become closer to that of an Otsutsuki. Once this was done Sou gave Yume a chakra pill from the ANBU Captain's own pouch and give it too him so he'd have enough energy to warp them both away where Yume would have to recover for quite a while after all that.

Okami however would be found by his ANBU, medical assistance would definitely be required for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Okami watched as the smaller blonde seemed to warp reality to change his entire office, chaining him to the wall. He wasn't able to move out of the way quite fast enough, considering his limited mobility, and was picked up by his throat and felt like someone was picking through his mind with a red-hot iron. The Nine-Tails was howling in rage while trying to seal himself off, and at least part of Okami so that there was no permanent damage mentally, meaning that whatever was going to happen could be fixed eventually. His Sharingan flickered as he stared at the younger man's failing chakra reserves. So THAT was it. Something akin to Izanagi that allowed one to warp reality, but didn't cost such a hefty price. That could only mean that he was from the Kurama Clan, and they were all from Yamigakure themselves. Damn him...

A silver eye flashed open around two hours later, as a man in his early to mid-twenties woke up to a crying girl and a pair of men in grey body armor with masks. He was in a hospital, but he couldn't remember how he got there for the life of him. He felt a soft, black eyepatch over his left eye for whatever reason, even though he could tell that there was something there. He felt at peace, and looking in the glass window that showed the hallway outside of his room, he could see that his hair was an odd white with black roots. A deep voice in the back of his mind called him Okami, and told him to sleep, but he didn't want to. He couldn't remember anything...The girl was pretty, with auburn hair and light lavender eyes. Something told him to comfort her, and that she shouldn't be crying, so he lifted his right hand towards her. When she caught it in her own, and held it to her heart, his eyes widened. Speaking up, he didn't know how to respond to that. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I don't recognize this place, or you. What's happening?"

At this, the girl utterly broke down and ran out of the room as a middle-aged, kindly doctor sighed and responded for her. "Chowakage-sama, you're in the hospital with a severe case of memory loss, among other things. Laputa-hime, your wife, hasn't left your side until now. She will lead the Village temporarily until you recover, along with the Council. I'm sorry Lord Second, but this is non-negotiable."

As the doctor spoke, Okami would grab his head in pain and groan before sitting up. He wore simple black pants with white legwraps and black sandals, which he supposed would work. Grabbing a white gi off a shelf, he would brush by the healer and ignore his complaints. He wasn't sure what the man was quite talking about, and he felt as if he needed to know himself before he could come home. Picking up a katana and a black rope belt with equipment pouches from where it lay on a table in the room, he placed it around his waist. Sighing, he stepped out the door and glanced mournfully at the girl from before. She seemed so familiar, but he couldn't place why. He could remember one thing, though. It was faded, but an image from a masked teen doing this to him came to mind. He felt strong, far stronger than before, even if he had a feeling that he wouldn't be able to use his normal abilities. The boy was from somewhere named Yamigakure...Taking one last look at the crying form of the lady who obviously cared for him deeply, he knew instinctively that someone needed to pay. Walking out the door, he heard a hum of agreement from the odd voice in his soul. Good, he thought, considering the voice knew him better than he knew himself at the moment. He'd need help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]   

Back to top Go down

A Visit from a Ghost [PRIVATE - Okami]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1