Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:18 pm

It had been a couple weeks since Katsuo had realized his eyes. He didn’t know how to cope with them. He was a Senju , there was no way around that, his hair was long, he had Mokuton. How did he have the Byakugan? His mother had told him that his father was Hyuga but he didn’t think that the eyes would transfer over. Maybe if his mom wasn’t such a hoe he could figure out how he got them. Was his dad from the Main Branch.. or the Side? Was he a leader… or a basic member? He had to find out.

Katsuo would walk his way to the Hyuga compound, he had heard the leaders names.. Reigetsu and Seigetsu as he believed they were siblings. “I guess they might be able to help me.” Katsuo wore his village headband on his forehead as he approached the main Hyuga compound slowly hoping someone would notice him. His eyes were dark brown as everybody else’s were pale. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Reigetsu was standing near the entrance of the Hyuga Compound since Seigetsu had left for Yamigakure a day ago she had been left to do all the work of taking care of the clan. Today was unusually busy considering there had been construction within the compount to build a personal training ground for Hyuga Clan members.

Making sure that the construction crew didnt mess anything up and to make sure it met the rather high standards of some in the clan she would sigh as today was rather boring. Why did Sei leave her with all the hard work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Makoto looked around, just a bunch of Hyuga.. none of them paying him any attention at all. He wasn’t having it. He needed to be addressed but nobody even said a word to him. Was he invisible? His face frowned up as his hand raised towards his face as he knicked his thumb with his teeth causing a bit of bleeding. He would move quickly making the snake seal and slammed his palm on the ground as the gate would come from within the ground with Katsuo on top. It was windy , seeing that the chains from Rashomon banged against the sides of the gates every 4 seconds. He would call out.

“Since nobody wanted to pay me much attention ill make you pay me attention.”

Makoto would look down at the people looking at him.

“I need to talk to the leader here. Whoever is head in charge and I need it to be quiet and personal.” Makoto said as he awaited a response from someone .

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 390/440
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Reigetsu continue to observe the construction procress not paying much attention to her surrondings just as she was going to take a mild break a giant cloud of smoke accompanined by what seemed to be a massive gate appeared in the middle of the Hyuga Compound. On top of it a young man with long hair stood on top with an annoyed face.

As she listened to the young man she would throw her palm into her face. If the young man wanted to talk why didnt he just ask someone. Rather annoyed and curious as to what the kid wanted she would wave to him as she truly was the leader of this clan... At least until her brother got back from doing whatever he was doing...

"Hey, could you please remove the gate... You have my attention completely follow me into the mall hall."

Giving the young man signals to the main hall of thr compound which around this time would be empty she was sure he would follow. Reigetsu would also make sure to leave someone in her place to watch the construction people you know once the giant gate stoped captivating people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Katsuo would jump down from the gate as he followed the woman to the main hall. He would look back slightly as the gate disappeared on sight, leaving a few buildings wrecked and some terrain messed up but he didn’t care. He smirked as he followed his into a room. He would turn to face her and speak. “Here is the problem. My name is Katsuo Senju.”

His eyes would close as he opened them back up, the muscles around them became strained and he eyes blanched up. The byakugan had appeared.

“If you payed enough attention you would know that my natural eye color is brown not pale like yours. The story is my mom is a prostitute and well. That’s how I happen now I want 2 things out of this. 1) Who is my father. I must know, I don’t think someone of the side branch of Hyuga would’ve been this strong to even have transferred this to me and 2) how do I use them? I am willing to undergo any training needed to get stronger within the ways of a Hyuga. “

Makoto would kneel down before the woman as he awaited her response.

WC:199
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Reigetsu was still rather annoyed when the young rather arrogant man told her his name. Why did she care or not if he was a Senju this mattered not to her. Furthermore what exactly did he want with the Hyuga. At this point Reigetsu didnt care if though questions were answerwd or not this young man had already been more then rude enough to warrant a rather unpleasant Reigetsu but somehow she still maintained her composure.

She would stare deeply into his eyes the very moment the very moment he had activated the Byakugan. This very event had shook Reigetsu to the core how could this young who clearly stated himself to be a Senju wield a Byakugan that clearly had not implanted?

Reigetsu would listen carefully as he explained how and why he had the Byakugan. While she somehow understood why the young man handled the situations like did he would not get what he desired in the very rude manor he had portrayed himself.

"While this is a very delicate and very confusing situations Katsuo you cannot come into this clan and destory things just because you are upset. While I do understand that you have questions and may or may not have a grudge against the clan, demanding things as well as being rude destructive is not acceptable. You could hurt innocent one that may or may not have anything to do with whatever it is you want.

To answer your question I don't know who you father could be. I'm not sure if he even resides in the Hyuga Clan or even is alive anymore. While you do have the Byakugan it is very likely that whatever branch your parent has came from that it would not affect the chances of if it would awaken in thier offspring or not.

The Byakugan no matter which branch it comes from has an almost guaranteed chance that it will awaken with anyone with Hyuga Blood.

Also, I am not at liberty to teach you how to use your Byakugan while I am currently in charge, I am not the clan leader only he can decide on whether he or anyone in the clan will train you or not."

As Reigetsu watched the young man kneel in response to her words she was honestly surprised maybe she had pegged him wrong maybe he did have some sort of sense. Anyways she needed to figure out this whole ordeal before her brother would arrive. It would show him that she is definitely someone worthy to be the leader of this clan.

"Ahh, right I am sorry where are my own manors. I am Reigetsu."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Katsuo would look at the woman closely as she explained her reasoning. “You have to teach me. That’s the only way! I apologize for your village, I will fix it. But you have to teach me the ways of the Hyuga! “ Katsuo would hold out his hand as a flower grew out of it, the prettiest he could ever imagine hoping it would capture the heart of Reigetsu. “Im begging you, I have to learn to protect this village from future threats. I am the next Seishikage. I need your help to master this eyes…. Please!” Katsuo’s eyes would tear up as he looked at the woman, he was more than capable of learning what she had to offer. He was a 15 year old with a Special Jounin rank. He looked into a nearby mirror in the room . “You never know, I could be like your brother or something! “ He would stare at the reflection then back at her, noticing their similar jaw bone and nose. “Please!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Reigetsu wasnt falling for the whole sad kid thing. She was far passed being manipulated by that. Her father made sure she turn her heart to stone especially to the men of the Hyuga Clan. Although she would take the rather beautiful flower. It was really beautiful, "I am rather sorry I really can't help you with the Byakugan, truth be told I was taught to use mine on well in my own really. But I will give you a hint of advice. Each of the small spheres within a person's body they are their chakra points. You should be able to see all 361 even with a newly awakened byakugan. That is all I can currently help you with, as far as who your father might be I have someone here we can ask if you are still interested."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]   

Back to top Go down

Confrontation [P/Reigetsu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1