Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

No tree can shield from the darkness (private training) (Fauna/Katsuo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: No tree can shield from the darkness (private training) (Fauna/Katsuo)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Katsuo woke up to a very unusual day, as it was cloudy. Katsuo couldn't remember the last time it was this cloudy, it looked as if a tornado was going to come through. The clouds, they were all a dark gray, and from what Katsuo could tell, the wind was blowing hard. Hard enough to cause people to think twice about going outside since Katsuo didn't see anybody walking around. He wanted to leave the house, he felt that he needed to expand his knowledge on the ninjutsu . He was already unsure as to how to do this, but he knew he needed to find a way. He searched through his small room in order to find a scroll, or book of some sorts that talked about the ninjutsu . He thought he found one when he last tried to find more about the ninjutsu. Right? He couldn't remember if he did or didn't. The only thing he remembered was that he met a guy. He couldn't remember his name since it was a while back, though he knew the guy was bald. Which was a weird thing to remember a guy by. Right? In any case, he had to find something to do about his training. It was going to be his only day off before he had to some missions. He had to find a way to train his ninjutsu, without going outside, so that should be fun.

He started off by continuing to search for some source of information he may have had. He was sure he had some kind of book about the ninjutsu. He always carried some form of information in that sense. He was sure had bought some kind of book that detailed some advanced techniques dealing with ninjutsu manipulation. After what seemed like hours of searching, he had came up with nothing. He would have went to the nearby shop to pick one up, but with the obvious storm, that made it quite difficult. After his failed attempt at finding a book, he decided to just focus his on his chakra manipulation by first moving chakra throughout his body. Similar to what he did the last time he went out to go train. So that's what he did, though he felt like he couldn't get any better repeating the same training methods.

WC: 390
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katsuo
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: No tree can shield from the darkness (private training) (Fauna/Katsuo)   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Katsuo would turn around quickly after being tapped on the shoulder by the woman. He would listen to her as she explained that she could help him.. “Little boy.” He thought to himself. He knocked the thought to the side seeing that for a “little boy” he sure was pretty strong after just receiving his Jounin rank making him the strongest kid in the village at 15. Not only that but one of the best Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu users as well. Although he was strong for his age and was good at what he did , he knew that he needed help and even if he wanted to deny that he needed help it would be hard to, seeing that he had the book in his hand. He opened up to the woman and spoke. “Well you see. Im having trouble with the Raiton Element, I know I have it… I just don’t know any jutsu’s that would allow me to use it.” He would rest his hand to the side where Muramasa was. “If you know any cool Raiton techniques I would be interesting in learning those.” Katsuo would nod as he looked at the woman to see in how she would respond to him.

WC: 204
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No tree can shield from the darkness (private training) (Fauna/Katsuo)   

Back to top Go down

No tree can shield from the darkness (private training) (Fauna/Katsuo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1