Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» NINJA REVOLUTION PHASE TWO IS NOW ONLINE
Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm by Kosuke

» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:11 am

The Red Eye Phanton would wake quite early this new morning as it had been less then a few hours before the funeral for his entire clan. Pain still lingering in his heart Mugetsu had needed to make a very important decision after seeing his clan members off. He had lost everyone he was alone he didnt even know where his closets friend had gone or even if he was still alive and yet Mugetsu had made special arrangements for his brother and Mag's daughter anyway. As the assassin would began to dress himself up, instead if wearing something fitting for a funeral he would be dressed in his combat or everyday clothing and a rather small bag carrying a few essential items had been laying on the floor.

Mugetsu had full intended on leaving the village after the funeral today but instead of disappearing into the wind while everyone was busy with thier individual funerals Mugetsu could not force himself to leave without saying goodbye to his family at least one last time. Picking up the bag he would make his way to the location of the funeral much eariler then expected to say goodbye and then leave before anyone could stop him...

The very moment the phantom had made his way to the graves of his clan members he individually address and give honor to each of the memebers. Upon reaching his brothers site he would notice a package titled Mugetsu on the front of it. Upon opening the package he would see his brothers twin dagger blades, Sokudo in which would almost bring tears to his eyes. Preferring to keep the blades instead of burying them along with his brother Mugetsu would put the daggers in belt loops making sure they would stay in place and not fall from them. He would then move onto his friends daughter Sarada taking extra care and love with his goodbye on behalf of Magunasu.

It was at this point that the lone assassin was ready to depart from the village taking his brothers daggers with him yo always remind him of the time the brothers shared.

(Claiming NPC Weapon Sokudo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Dismal and dreary, that was the best way to describe the large village of Yamigakure. At least for this morning as Mao found himself at the gates of the village, being questioned quite thoroughly by the guards. Mao had not been aware at the time, but Yamigakure had been attacked and suffered quite a lot of casualties. Mao had heard rumors that spread like wildfire through the land: that was not his reason for coming here however. Again and again the guards at the gate asked him the same questions, expecting him to say something suspicious. He said nothing however, just stood there passively and looked passed the two men as though they weren't there. You got a problem understanding, lad? one of the men, presumably the older one as he stepped closer to Mao. Too close.

Mao stepped backwards slightly to regain his comfort zone and then pulled out his little black book. He flipped through the pages silently as he looked for something particular, the two men looking between him and each other, shrugging their shoulders at the mute young man. Finally, Mao found what he was looking for and turned the book to face the two guards. His fingers tapped on a portrait, a very accurate and detailed drawing of Mao's father. That's... You're... uh, come with me at once! said the older man, changing his posture and voice tone to a more friendly and somewhat sympathetic tone as he placed a soft hand on Mao's shoulder.

The young blonde haired man closed his book, glancing at the friendly hand on his shoulder in confusion and then returned his book to his pack. Odd... was all he thought as he followed the older guard, temporarily leaving his post to the younger man while he lead Mao through the streets. You're quite lucky... most of your clan were killed in the attack by the Chowakage Okami. There is a funeral being help for all of the dead currently. Maybe you can find someone you know. said the old man was he pointed to a gathering of people at the end of a street where the dead had been arranged and prepared for burial. The old man patted him on the back and left then, leaving Mao looking at the large number of corpses wrapped in white linen.

He had just found his clan, but they were dead! Not saying a word, he pulled out his book and began to write. He wrote the date and noted the death of his clan, beginning to draw an accurate picture of the large line of dead. Were they all dead? Was his father among them? He needed to know, but dared not interrupt the burial rituals. He was all but an outsider here, he knew very little and no one. Looking down, he had been too focused on the inner turmoil and the intent to capture this morbid image for his memory book- that he didn't even notice the blonde haired assassin walking passed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Goken had just finished the last bit of paperwork when he saw it was time for the funeral of the Noblord clan. As Kage, he felt it was his obligation to go and honor such a powerful clan that had died in service to the village. He knew it would be a tough time for the few remaining members, and with Magunasu out of the village training, it was even more strain left on Mugetsu to get the paperwork for the funeral and all that done. Slowly entering the area that the ceremony would be held, he could see Mugetsu and another boy there. It seemed as though he arrived a bit early as nothing had yet started, but he was sure things would begin soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:16 am

As Mugetsu would turn around to walk away from the funeral site he would look downwards before walking forward. While walking the periphery vision of the assassin would pick up on anothet person as he would slowly began to walk past them. Choosing to ignor the person who seemed to be drawing something Mugetsu would tend to walk passed him before noticing something that he didnt intend on dealing with. The strange physical energy known as Ki, the only person who Mugetsu would know to have this energy would be Goken.

While normally this would not be an issue if Goken had discovered Mugetsu it would surely become a confrontation between them as the assassin aim to leave the village. Hoping that Goken would not recognize or even see him, Mugetsu would began to make his way towards the exit opposite of Goken had been on the funeral grounds. While Mugetsu didnt want to fight Goken to leave he would be forced to, this village had nothing left to offer him. The assassin as well needed to find the Chowakage as his sad excuse of a fight with the Yamikage was not enougu to appease his anger, or even that of others who lost thier family, friends, or loved ones on that tragic day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 am

He captured he scene perfectly on his little book, even going so far as to include the faces of some of the people around, though not Mugetsu because Mugetsu had already walked away. Even still, he finished the canvas rather quickly and then looked up and around, desiring to find someone who could help him find his father: even if it was just a corpse. That was when he noticed a man who had just arrived. Prominant looking and strong, he had an air of importance and Mao knew that surely this man could help him find his father or at least his father's family. Unbeknownst to Mao, this was Goken. At first he didnt speak, he held up his newest art piece and pointed to the dead. can you help me find any survivors of the Noblord clan? I am swsrching for family. explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Goken would look at the young boy who had approached him. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed the boy shared a similar appearance to Mugetsu who was attempting to leave. Replying to the child in a kind voice, “I cannot young one, but I know someone who can. Mugetsu! Would you assist this child in locating his relative?” he would call out to mugetsu at the last part, hopefully drawing the mans attention. The other man would surely know whom this boy was looking for, if anything they are the last remnants of the clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:40 pm

The very moment Mugetsu had reached the edge of the funeral grounds he would hear a voice call out to him. He had already know that it would the Yamikage himself, Goken but the Red Eyed Phantom just couldnt stop before he was caught. Having decided to tell him upfront instead of disappearing like a traitor Mugetsu would prepare himself to fight Goken or at least defend himself. Adjusting the clothing that had covered his mouth and nose to allow himself to be clearly heard, he would turn towards Goken staring the man with intense and focused eyes.

"My, Lord I am sorry to inform you that I no longer wish to be a ninja of this village. I must find and deal with that monstrous and ruthless Chowakage that had been simply allowed to escape. I cant just sit back and wait for you Kage to formulate a plan of action. I need to avenge my family and to do that I must leave Yamigakure behind."

Mugetsu's force had been firm and committed the assassin had much anger in his heart but he was sure that this is the path he needed to travel down. While he didnt quite want to fight Goken he would be prepared. As his crimson red eyes would began to turn an odd purple hue with a arch like red pattern perfect resting under the pupil of his eyes. This would signal the activation of his Heikigan and while he had yet to call his Soul Weapon forward he would sure be ready to do so if the opportunity presented itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Mao had assumed that soon, he would be united with whatever clan members survived. The problem was, from words and rumors spoken all around: almost all of the Noblord had died in the Chowakage's attack on Yami. The young man did not know the specific details, not even the identities of such important men in the world. Mao closed his book solemnly at the revelation that the man he had approached, was the Yamkage: even more so that the Yamikage had pointed out a fellow Noblord so very near to them. He looke at Mugetsu for a moment, confused. He looks a lot like me... No! He looks like father!

Excitement boiled in Mao's blood as he began to understand the possibilities. Quickly he began to flip through his book, trying to find the image of his father to show this man named Mugetsu. The Yamikage's voice asked Mugetsu to help Mao, but it seemed that Mugetsu's thoughts were completely elsewhere: the thought recognition of the boy hadnt seemed to register to him... or possibly even what the Yamikage had said. Instead, Mugetsu had responded to what was on his mind, what he had been worrying about. This Mugetsu... He plans to leave the village behind and attack the Chowakage.. That could incite a war with Chowakage. He closed his book and tucked it safely away in his pack as he turned to look at Goken, What will the Yamikage do? Surely he can't allow Mugetsu to attack the Chowakage and invoke a war... but I can't allow the Yamikage to kill my only lead to my family.

His red eyes scanned the two men, both seemed to have expected confrontation- but which of them would strike first? Maybe Mao could ease the tension? He sighed, social interaction was not his strong point. Please... Could you spare a few moments and put aside your vengeance? I am looking for my father, Mao. It was odd saying his own name, but his mother had named him after his own father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:18 pm

Goken’s eyes widened as Mugetsu announced his plan to leave the village in order to seek revenge against Okami for murdering his clan. Noticing that the man’s eyes had activated Goken’s gaze would harden, he couldn’t allow the man to leave, and this young boy was at risk should things escalate more. “Mugetsu-san, I need you to calm down. Action will be taken to avenge your clan and the countless others that we lost during this unwarranted attack. But you attacking the man who did this will lead to more harm than good. We need to rally ourselves and link up with Seishigakure, they will be very beneficial in this time of strife. Now is not the time or place to let vengeance cloud your mind. I believe this boy is some of your family that survived. You’d have a hard time training him in the ways of your clan if you leave the village.” He appeared lax and calm, but he was more than ready to act if need be. It was unexpected for Mugetsu to attempt to desert the village, but the man was in grieving so Goken would just tell people that he wasn’t thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Mugetsu had said all he needed to nothing else anyone would say would change his mind. Mugetsu had heard his fathers name within the conversation but had yet to look at the boy. His father was gone and he didnt want to dive deeper or answer any questions from anywho knew him. Ignoring Goken and the young man who he had yet to look at, Mugetsu would continue to walk outwards nothing could change his mind this time thus was something he needed to do for himself and his loved ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:11 am

The Yamikage Goken had tried hard to persuade Mugetsu with logic. The man was far too focused on the task ahead of him, than to try to be reasoned with. Nor to actually pay attention to the current situation. It seems the only way to stop hm and to get his attention is a direct approach.. Mao reasoned. Fighting with Mugetsu could surely get his attention and make him focus: it was just that Mao was pretty sure he was nowhere near Mugetsu's level of skill. The only alternative was of course, the Yamikage. Mugetsu looked too similar to Mao's father to be a coincidence, but Mao still had his doubts. He hadn't seen any of the other clan members to compare the differences. Not to mention, the chances of one of the only survivors being a relative of his. The possibility was there and with that, Mao couldn't overlook this opportunity about to be wasted. Even if Mugetsu were successful in assassinating Mugetsu, Chowagakure might be furious and demand Mugetsu be turned over to them for execution- or else they face war. War as a singular village was not in Yamigakure's best interest. After having been attacked by Okami, many had died and they were not prepared for a fight with another village. Their only hope was that the threat Okami posed while alive, was enough to sway Seishigakure into an alliance against Okami and Chowagakure. If Mugetsu killed Okami, Seishigakure wouldn't see a beneficial reason for allying itself with a weak village. Mugetsu would end up a sacrificial pawn to appease the war. The young boy took a step backwards from Mugetsu as he spoke to the Yamikage in a quiet tone. Goken-sama... Mugetsu is unwilling to listen to reason. He cannot be allowed to leave the village or else we will never see him again alive. His statement was to urge Goken on to do what he must in this rapidly deteriorating negotiations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Goken would nod at Mao’s statement. It was obvious now that he would have to use a show of force to get Mugetsu to stay within the village. Going into a fight with a known S-ranked shinobj was not something to be taken lightly , even as a kage. So Goken would go in at full power, ready to do what he needed in order to prevent Mugetsu from leaving. He would be enveloped in a blue aura of ki that would turn golden along with his hair. Before he progressed further causing lightnibg to streak around his form. Next, in a brilliant flash of light, his muscles would become more pronounced and his hair would grow long down his back. The next level caused fur to sprout along his body and his eyes to become a deep crimson color, then he activated his latest and most powerful transformation. His muscle mass noticably shrank some, and he was surrounded by a red aura. His hair and eyes glowed red, while his hair was slightly lifted from its natural state, this was the God Transformation.

His voice now held an underlying tone of pure power and authority as he spoke calmly to Mugetsu, “Im sorry, but I will not allow you to just walk away. You are too important not only to this village but also to this young boy who might just be among your last remaining family. Im asking you not to fight me and just stay and allow us to work this out. I do not want to hurt you Mugetsu, but I will if you continue with this foolish crusade.” With that he would activate his Ki charge allowing the full force of his chakra to be felt. It easily dwarfed anyone elses chakra in the area, it would surely cause Mao to feint or at least become weak in the knees if he kept it up but it was only a brief flash before he reigned it back in. But it was definitely enough to relay his message. His chakra chrrently dwarfed even Okami’s, yet Okami would be able to dispatch an angry and uncollected Mugetsu with no trouble. They would need to regroup and further their investigation into this ‘SHADE’ group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Mugetsu was already full intent on leaving the village, within with the immense pressure sent from one of Goken's mysterious transformations Mugetsu would continue to step forward behind a wall that would hide him from Goken's vision. If Mugetsu had wanted to leave he would have to strike first. If Goken got the upper hand especially with that new transformation Mugetsu would be finished. Using the wall is perfect cover as a distraction. Mugetsu would use his Fission Technique to create a clone to distract Goken while Mugetsu prepared something else. The clone would return from behind the wall in the same fashion as Mugetsu had left but this time the clone would be sprinting a full speed aiming a punch towards his jaw. The original Mugetsu would activate the full power of his Shadow Phantom Mode Version Two.

Rushing from the opposite side of the wall, Mugetsu would rush from behind Goken passing the young boy who seemed to look very familiar, "Kartas?" Mugetsu within a moments notice would tear his glare away from the young boy believing it to be a figment of his imagination. Mugetsu would finally activating the Humming Step jutsu, Step Dance covering the manipulating all of the time time in the area to slow down, to subsequently half the current speed of Goken and the strange young boy if he so dared to try anything. Mugetsu now in a position to full out speed Goken, summons his chakra enhanced to throw a power packed punch at his Kage abdomen with enough force to knock him out but definitely not kill him, the Phantom Assassin would surely regret this at some point but now the only thing he had in his heart was anger and vengeance. If the punch somehow connected Mugetsu would immediately disappear from the village without a single word and ready to put down anyone else who so wished to stop him.

Chakra Remaining: 840/1100

Jutsu Used:

Mugetsu's Current Stats:

Last edited by Mugetsu on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Mao was almost an outsider looking in at this point. He was new to the village and knew little to nothing about his clan: yet they had almost all been wiped out now, and his surviving clansman was attempting a suicide mission which could incite a war between villages. A war that could get a lot more innocent people killed. Deep down he knew that this was also his responsibility. As a shinobi of this village, and also a clansmen of the Noblord. Mugetsu had disappeared from view behind a wall as he listened to Goken, Mao had also been listening, though standing much closer to Goken. It seemed that Mao's logic had convinced Goken to use force if necessary. The Yamikage responded in full power- a power that Mao had never seen before. It was interesting, but now was not the time to be curious. Just standing near and looking at the Yamikage was enough to make it difficult to breathe briefly. He would refuse to be overwhelmed however. His eyes and body much too unrefined for what was to come, reacted slowly as Mugetsu made his move.

Mao did not see them at first, then he notice the two of them. Mugetsu was trying to flank Goken and seize victory before the battle could start. The second Mugetsu which came close to Mao, was barely perceived as a blur. Innately, he knew that Mugetsu was far too fast, yet Mao acte anyways. Up his hands went, almost in a defensive stance as the two rings on his hands flashed and the two daggers Shirogane appeared in his hands. One quick practices strike was aimed at the left side of Mugetsu as the man passed in his attempt to flank the Yamikage. Mao knew he wouldn't make it in time, not only was he too slow, but he felt himself being slowed down as well. This is father's technique! he thought as he recognized what was happening. His left dagger aimed at Mugetsu's ribs whil the right dagger trailed further forwards towards Mugetu's leading punch- both would arrive too slow and Mugetsu would pass by without harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Goken saw Mugetsu turn the corner, obviously ignoring him. This wouldn’t stand, he would catch the man and stop his foolishness by force if he needed. "Do you realize how foolish it is for you to go out like this? Not only are you forsaking your home, but you are disrespecting the memory of the very family you claim to be representing! This young boy will need someone to instill the values and techniques of your clan into his life, how will you do that if you are a missing-ninja or dead?! Do you intend to fight against the very ones who would always have your back? the ones who would be with you to the bitter end?" He got his answer when he noticed the man round the corner, rushing straight at him. He also could sense this was weaker than Mugetsu normally seemed, which meant it was some form of clone. Deciding to show that he wasn’t fooled Goken would shoot off at full speed. To all present parties, he would simply vanish and then reappear with his fist going through the fission clone of Mugetsu. Since this clone was much closer to a real person than a typical jutsu, it bled, it felt pain. Upon seeing the blood and the look of pure shock and horror frozen on the now dead Mugetsu’s face, Goken almost missed the blur that was headed his way. Instinctively raising his arms in a block. He could feel that his speed was lessened for some reason, but it seemed as though his durability and strength remained untouched. Gokens now red eyes would narrow, it was obvious that Mugetsu’s actions were making him angry. Not only that but he had yet to train any with this transformation, so controlling it as a tad difficult. Immediately after blocking the punch with a single raised forearm, Goken would throw a punch with his left hand. It was more of a distraction as he maneuvered his tail towards the closest of Mugetsu’s legs. Most people overlooked or failed to notice the primate like tail wielded by the Yamikage, but it wasn’t just for show, it had the same strength and durability as he did. Meaning it was a valuable part of his combat strategy as it gave him a fifth limb to play around with. If the tail grab and punch failed he would jump back and create some space, leading Mugetsu slightly more away from Mao, as to not get the child more mixed up in this as he already seemed to be. This fight was going to be far out of his league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Mugetsu was surprised that his sneak attack had somehow failed even with his lower speed the Yamikage could still predict his movements somehow but that didn't matter. The moment he saw the Yamikage's left hand come towards him intended to punch him. Mugetsu would take this opportunity to activate a new space time ninjutsu that no one had yet to see. Using the speed advantage in place from his technique, Mugetsu would cover time chakra around himself, before stopping time itself in this localized area. This would be done before Goken's would connect, giving him enough to time move behind Goken and seemingly teleport. But during the transition in which he would move behind Goken, Mugetsu could see that the Yamikage's tail had been aimed in the place Mugetsu once was. It was a fake out attack. If he had not frozen time he would have easily been caught by that tail but it didn't matter. As time to began to start again it would surely take Goken a moment to find Mugetsu's new position but the Phantom Assassin would not waste a single second. As soon as the time began again his fist would aim at the center of Goken's back at full force not to harm him but to paralyze him as this technique would allow for, "Toki-Tobashi: Back Breaker!" But this would not be all, Mugetsu would simultaneously began creating phantom sand for the very moment Goken would become paralyzed. If the back breaker attack itself had somehow failed the sand would be his scapegoat to counter or even assault the red glowing man even further.

Chakra Remaining: 660/1100 (Shadow Phantom Mode and Chakra Enhanced Strength Upkeep.)

Jutsu Used:

Mugetsu's Current Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:26 am

There was little that Mao could do at this point. He was far too slow to keep up with either combatant, his eyes could only make out blurs of movement at this point and key movement as the two tried to hit each other. Each one used speed and tactics to gain the upperhand on the other. Mao stood back and watched carfully. He had a plan, feeble as it was- he knew it was his responsibility to be a part of this littl fight. His options were vry limited however. He was far too slow for either to support or to attack: he was shrewd however and knew that as a territory avantage, speed was hardly an issue. He performed a couple of handseals as he molded chakra. Mugetsu was far too heatd in close combat with Goken to notice Mao fully it seemed. Being slower and weaker, Mao could only assume that Mugetsu was either ignoring him or just omitted him from the battle to avoid injuring him. A glance at Mao was alll that was needed, even a side glance would do and the tchnique would take hold whether Mugetsu realized it or not. A genjutsu, simple in effect but effective in creating an opening in the opponent's defenses.

It was a cheap shot, especially considering everything that had happened recently with the Noblor clan. Mao hated it and had a bitter taste on his tongue. If successful, the genjutsu would take effect. Only Mugetsu would be effected by this. As the wind blew, a swirl of leaves would rush passed the two combatants. The illusion of whatever Mugetsu feared or suffered from the most would occur and appear before Mgetsu, attempting to make him stumble and lose his motivation. This genjutsu would happen before Mugetsu's Toki-bashi technique. While the technique would happen, Mao would also do something else just as time stopped and Mugetsu was being assaulted by the genjutsu. A large steel wall would arise from the ground, separating Gokn from physical and visible spectrum from the genjutsu induced Mugetsu. If Mugetsu hesitate at all from the genjutsu, Mao would have enough time to perform the last step of his technique. Three other walls of steel would quickly rise around Mugetsu and then a steel lid would enclose the man, creating an effective steel cage around him. This had taken considerable chakra on Mao's part, spending so much of his little chakra in such a short timeframe made him fel fatigued alreay. Yet he stood back, watching the cage an waiting. Staying in the same spot was dangerous in case Mugetsu realized the ploy and deemed Mao a worthy target. As the cage would come up and hopefully remove Mugetsu from sight, Mao would dash to the other side of the cage and take several steps back. Though the walls were steel, Mugetsu seemed to be a strong shinobi and Mao didn't doubt that once the man realized what was happening, he would fin a means to escape the cage.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:09 am

Goken honestly didn’t know what happened, one moment he was about to punch Mugetsu and the next he was flying face first through a wall and into the side of another building. Feeling the sharp pain in his back, Goken realized he is unable to move. For the first time in a while, true worry set in. He didn’t know what Mugetsu planned to do about Mao, but he also knew that he needed to be there to stop the man from leaving the village. It would seem that he was rather helpless at the moment though, his muscles refused to respond to the mental commands of motion he sent and it didn’t seem he would gain movement back anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:33 am

It would seem Mugetsu's attack had apparently worked but of course not without intervention from the strange boy who looked just like Mugetsu. Avoiding both the Genjutsu and Steel Cage attacks due Mugetsu's skills with high perception and speed. He was capable of temporarily paralyzing the Yamikage before being forced to move by the steel cage technique. " Lord Yamikage my biggest regret was my inability to protect my family. You will never know what a pain like this feels like. You have your family still I would assume. What I am going to do may appear as a simple act of a naive and vengeful man. This was the way I am most of the Noblord members were raised. We strike and take down our foes before they can even blink. Wheter or not these teaching will work out against the Chowakage I dont not know at all. But for my family and my very pride. I must take this leap into the darkness yet again." Mugetsu would offer thoughs apologetic and committed words to his kage before turning his attention to the mysterious boy who dared to attack him. Who was he?

It was strange not only had the boy claimed to be of the Noblord Clan but he had Steel Release, which seemed to be a common thing for the offspring of Mugetsu's father. Although in this heightened state of adrenaline, Mugetsu was not capable or, in better words didn't not wanna process the thought of having another sibling, or this case another surviving member of the now deceased Noblord Clan. So instead of facing the issue at hand, Mugetsu would allow for his vengeful thoughts to blind his logical think and thus he would turn his attention to the boy who looked just like him and his brother. Vengeful Fury clouding his eyes Mugetsu would finally summon his soul weapon, Sutoretoejji's and slowly began walking toward the young boy whose name he had yet to learn. Gripping the Blade and the connected Scythe firmly, Mugetsu would raise the blade above his head. This was meant more as a frightening technique rather then a full act of aggression and assault. But if the boy had anything left to convince the former Clan Leader now would be the time. If Mugetsu were to turn away from the boy this would certainly be the last time they would even meet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 pm

True to Mao's guess of nature, Mugetsu had been far too fast and observant to get caught by Mao's cage or genjutsu. Mao was glad for that, Mugetsu seeme to be capable- but at the same time, in this instant he had wished his attack had worked. The young boy had temporarily saved the Yamikage from a devastating blow, yet the Yamikage was not moving even though he seemed to be struggling against his own body. Paralysis... No doubt Mugetsu's doing, for the man spoke in a serious manner to the Yamikage, unconcerned with Goken's current state of being.

The young boy would wait patiently as Mugetsu spoke: he may have been verbalizing his resolve and reasoning, but he was also wasting time. Mao would capitalize on that time as much as possible. He knew he didn't stand much of a chance against Mugetsu, but the more time he spent talking, the more time the Yamikage had to resist and regain control. After Mugetsu woulf finish speaking and turn towards Mao, the boy would speak for himself. A single man cannot bare the burdens of everyone. Even now, the Yamikage is fighting you to ensure you live to see another day. He tries so hard because he alone cannot do everything and obviously relies on your strength as well. Your actions now would not only weaken our village's strength, but also cause a war. If either you or the Chowakage would die, the other village would retaliate in a bloody war where many more innocents, clans and families will suffer and die. He would let that sink in for a moment as Mugetsu would raise the scythe in a threatening manner. Yet Mao was not afraid, he knew that if Mugetsu was to live- and if he truly was a relative of Mao's, then Mao was honor bound to do what was necessary.

He would take one step back, not out of fear- but of positioning. A wide stance with his legs and raised his arms with each dagger turned an opposite way. Both daggers turned inward towards his fists, only inches apart. It was a technique that his father Mao had taught him while training. While not really powerful, it was a style of dual weapons which provided versatility even against far stronger opponents. Mao Noblord will now do what he can to stop you. he would say confidently whether he truly believed it or not. He would not let his opponent force him into cowardice or backing down: Mugetsu would not go unchallenged. Mao gripped his black elegant daggers fiercely as his doujutsu activated and he rushed the small distance towards Mugetsu and brought his right arm out into a wide swing leading from the right side of Mugetsu and intending to slash across his chest all the way through to his left side. While swinging, he would continue his twirl, his slashes only intending to be minor damage, but his second dagger would come around against from the right as he followed through with his twirling slash, his second dagger to parry or block Reigetsu's attack. Reigetsu was much faster an stronger, Mao would have to outwit him if he had any chance of succeeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Mugetsu would watch as the young boy would take a step back, it was smart especially when facing an opponent much stronger then him. But That did not seem to be what the little boy was doing in fact it would seem that he was preparing himself to fight and to make the situation more confusing he would enter a stance that both his father and his brother had done plenty times before, who the hell was this kid? Why did he remind him so much of Karta- no... His father this boy reminded him exactly of his father, "Mao Noblord will now do what he can to stop you..." What did the boy say? Was this some time of joke why would he use his fathers name knowing that body had just been laid to rest. This was unforgivable this was... Mugetsu would stare deep into the boy's eyes at he would see the activation of the Heikigan, how did this boy possess this eyes? Was he really a member of the Noblord Clan?

Was he truly Mugetsu's brother? Anger would flare into his eyes as many question would come to the surface, where has this kid been all of his life and why would Mugetsu's father keep him a secret? No this had to be some sort of trick some sort of game. As the boy lash out towards Mugetsu, he would jump backwards several feet avoiding all of the kids attacks. Moving at his top speed he would seem to disappear from the kids site before appearing behind him in a similar fashion than what he had done to Goken. But this time there were not Space/Time jutsu involved just raw speed. Mugetsu would lift his blade to the back of the boys neck there were some questions that he wanted the boy to answer and he demanded answers now, if the boy did not answer them correctly Mugetsu was sure to kill him in that very instant,

"If you are of the Noblord Clan as you say you are what is the name of the technique I used to slow down the Yamikage? Better yet tell me all of names of our clans secret techniques? Answer it perfect or I will end you right here, right now before you even blink again."

Chakra Remaining: 580/1100

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Even before Mugetsu had made his attack, he evaded. Hesitation, confusion and rampant thoughts created from his imagination. In short: doubt. Mugetsu was much faster and far more skilled in both taijutsu and bukijutsu. If he had wanted to truly disable and prevent Mao from attacking, he would have defeaed Mao's whirl combo and disarmed him or dismembered his arms. Instead, he had evaded backwards- a simple gesture but it held so much more meaning in this particular battle. Facing a more powerful enemy, an evasion might have seemed regular... much like the fight between Mugetsu an the Yamikage. Mao however, was very little threat compared to the Yamikage. In fact, Mao was fairly certain that Mugesu could take Mao own with only one hand. Nevertheless, Mugetsu had evaded and in the next blink of the eye... had disappeared.

Mao knew he had messed up, but it didn't matter at this point. From the start, he knew Mugesu was too much to handle. He couldn't do nothing however as this younger version of his father attempted to go down a destructive path that would almost assuredly cause war and the complete eradication of the Noblord clan. At the moment however, none of that mattered. Mugetsu had appeared behind Mao, just as the boy figured he would. Evasion was only successful if you dodged an attack to continue it with an attack of your own. The easiest way to do that was to disappear from the opponent's line of sight and cause their guard to weaken as the searched for you. With his speed and skill, Mao knew that Mugesu could and would try to gt behind him to finish this little fight quickly. The fact that he didn't strike, but only placed a dagger to the back of Mao's neck, told Mao that the doubts in the man's mind were great enough to cause him personal distress and hesitation.

The boy kept a blank face, he wanted to smile because as he listened to Mugetsu, he already knew the answers- ye smiling in such a situation could seem suspicious. At all costs, Mao had to convince Mugetsu of the truth on the matter. After listening carefully, he paused for dramatic effect as he focused on he sharp pricking sensation on his neck. The clan's secret techniques revolve around a style called the "Humming Step" such as the Humming Step Time Couner, the Humming Step Weapon Flicker and he Humming Step Step Dance. Our doujutsu is called the Heikigan and allows use a unique time-space ability which is the core concept to all of our secret clan techniques. Out father's name was Mao Noblord and he possessed the Kenbikyo. He left that last part unfinished, on purpose of course. The Kenbikyo doujusu was the advanced form of the Heikigan and was even more secretive than the names of their secre techniques. Of course it was somewha foolish to say such information out loud. Mao felt slightly embarrassed saying them ou loud just to prove he was who he said he was. There was only one thing left he could do to convince Mugetsu of his honesty: if none of this was enough to convince Mugetsu, then it woul simply be because he would be unwilling to listen to reason. If that was the case, Mao only hoped that he had bought enough time for the Yamikage to regain control of himself and stop Mugesu. Take a look at my daggers. These are my Canvas. The Kyanbasu belonged to my mother, whom died onl recently. Before her death, she asked me to come to this village and seek out my father... our father, Mao. To tell him of her passing and to take care of me. He felt especiall embarrassed about that last phrase. He was nearl old enough to take care of himself, yet his overbearing mother couldn't rest in peace until she was certain her young man would be safe with his remaining family.

As if to confirm the truth of the weapons, Mao released his grip on them and the weapons dissolved back into the rings on his hands. He lowered his arms to his sides in a helpless manner and would wait for Mugetsu to make a decision. Mao knew it must have been hard for Mugetsu.. hell, i was hard for Mao. Learning that his father along with the entire clan was now dead: yet he had an older broher he never knew of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 am

Goken finally felt his body shift back under his control. With the paralysis over, he would stand and see Mugetsu and Mao in the distance. He would immediately reenter SSG mode and fly at full speed towards mugetsu. Once he arrived he would throw a devastating punch directly at the man. “I will not allow you to leave the village. Taking this fight to the Chowakage is reckless, you are planning to knock on his front door and attack him? The man who just singlehandedly wiped out most of our village? Probably not a good idea.” The man will not go unpunished for his crimes, but I have reason to believe theres a much larger story here. You need to work on letting go of this anger you are feeling before it eats you from the inside out.” Goken at that moment was reminded of his youth in the monastery, he had quite the temper back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Mugetsu could not believe the words that had just came out of his mouth, not only did he know every name of the clans secret technique but he knew of something that was not even written in the clan's secret texts, the Kenbikyo Heikigan. Mugetsu would slowly but surely began believing the boy, was he really his little brother? Had his father really had another son and did not tell him or Kartas about? Even Mao had known about the Kyanbasu. Tears would fill Mugetsu's eyes as he lowered his blade from the boy who was now confirmed as his little brother, but there was no time to relax as he seen Goken had now regained movement. But it appeared as if he had not seen or heard the events of the post few moments as he would rush at him with his full power. Mugetsu would raise his both of his arms to defend himself as he was punched and sent flying backwards.

The force from the Yamikage's punch was enough throw him back flying into the beams set in place as a decorative design for those lost in the funeral. Mugetsu body would break through the beam before crashing into the ground and sliding several feet into the dirt. Mugetsu wouldn't even bother to get up, what he had done was a mistake, not only had he attacked the Yamikage but he was going to make a terrible decision that would not only disgrace his clan but his honor and pride. Mugetsu would remain in the ground as his entire body was shocked with pain from the Kage's punch. As all of his jutsu would fade tears would fall from his eyes. He would turn his had as he would noticed that he had landed right next to the grave of both his little brother and his father.

What had he done? Could he come back to this and how would he apologize to Mao... Goken... the village? Mugetsu had no will left to fight. He had disgraced his entire family within these single moments and he wold have to use the rest of his life making up for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mao
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 pm

The atmosphere changed and Mao could feel it, most notably by the lack of the sharp point to Mugetsu's weapon. No longer did Mugetsu point the weapon at Mao: Mao knew that his revealing of clan secrets to his elder brother was proof enough. The boy himself felt a bit conflicting in the moment, not sure what he should do. He was a young man now and could take care of himself, but Mugetsu was also family and they were two of the only three Noblord survivors. At the moment, he felt like the stronger brother: emotionally that was. He hadn't known the clan or his father as well as Mugetsu had. Subsequently, his grief had been minor in comparison to the pain and grief Mugetsu was feeling. If the roles had been switched, Mao likely would have done the same thing as his older brother.

He knew that Mugetsu needed a reason, a reason to keep going and there was plenty of reason between the two brothers. It was their duty, their obligation to rise above this catastrophe created by a careless Chowakage. If their clan and heritage was to survive, the brothers had to survive and prosper. They had to become powerful and eventually have their own families. Mao was just about to remind Mugetsu of this as he turned around to face his brother- but the Yamikage had seized the opportunity to deal a finishing blow to Mugetsu, likely not having heard or realized the turning point in this battle. The truth of the matter was, the victory went to the weakest of the three. The genin Mao. The Yamikage was powerful, as was Mugetsu- but the Yamikage lacked the knowledge, experience and connection to convince Mugetsu. Mugetsu himself was strong, but his vision had been clouded by dark emotions and the only one who could have pulled him out of that slump was someone very unlikely.

Unlikely as it was, Mao had been there at that moment as if it was either fate or no coincidence at all. Whatever the case, Mao has succeeded in convincing his brother of the truth and even stopped him from being reckless and causing another war.

The attack on Mugetsu itself had been much too fast for Mao to react to. As the Yamikage had punched Mugetsu and sent him flying, Mao had stood perfectly still. He felt the wind from the strike and all he could do was watch his brother go flying and crash into a pillar before collapsing. All Mao could do was sigh slightly and then chuckle softly, low enough that Mugetsu wouldn't be able to hear him. At the least, Mugetsu deserved that punch. He would leave Mugetsu alone for a bit and let his older brother resolve the feelings within himself, then they would earnestly make amends and get to know one another. There were stories to share, memories to be had and of course, brotherly bonds to be formed.
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]   

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy. [Funeral Topic/Private/Goken & Mao]
Page 1 of 1