Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Swirling into existence in one of the nearby training grounds, Kosuke would take in the sight of his old village. It seems to have remained just as he left it, peaceful and untouched by the world. He knew he needed to speak to Okami, but first, there was a young Uchiha girl that he wanted to give a… Gift. He had learned of her apparent skill and wanted to see just how skilled she really was. He wanted to try and see the various effects Bijuu chakra had on Genin, this would serve two purposes, one to get the bijuu away and out of whoever controlled them's grasp and two, to satiate his curiosity on the subject. He also needed to smooth things over with Okami. The two had a bit of a bumpy road ahead. His Ex-Father/Cousin/Friend seemed a bit upset at the results of their plan coming to action, but he couldn’t worry about that now, it was time to put his best foot forwards. The world wouldn’t save itself, hell, it was already on the path to self destruction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:21 am

Sweat dripping from every inch of the young girl’s lavish body, she waved cheerfully at the two friends she had met just today who helped her train a bit.  “Bye!  Tomorrow, same time, I gotcha!”  She felt she had made quite a bit of progress today and she felt great.  Her muscles were exhausted, but that somehow filled the girl with a level of excitement that was simply beyond.  She was going to train a bit more and see if she couldn’t learn the secrets of the Wind Release, but just then the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.  

Though she was worried, she didn’t let on, and she casually looked over her shoulder and saw an individual standing some distance away.  She’d had no idea how he’d gotten there because she knew for a fact that he wasn’t there two seconds prior.  She casually looked away, facing away, and headed toward the path out of the training grounds.  She wasn’t sure if he noticed her, but she knew exactly who that was;  a rogue, from her clan.  She had to get to the Chowakage immediately and tell him what she saw. Genin were under instructions to run from possibly dangerous rogues, but she couldn’t run because then he’d definitely notice her.  So she began to walk away like she would any other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Kosuke saw his target, the young Uchiha girl, walking away from him calmly. He immediately moved to intercept her, making his way to block her path, his sharingan activating immediately upon looking into her eyes. If she was caught in his Genjutsu he would then hold out his right hand, using Infinite Izanagi, he would transfer the Hachibi into her gut. This was done by reverting the reality around them and moving his seal and its contents onto her body. He knew this Genjutsu was harsh to use on an unsuspecting Genin, but it was something that needed to be done so that she would have the power to one day control the gift he was giving her. This Genjutsu made one see that they were suspended in the air above a seemingly bottomless pit by four chains with hooks on the end. These hooks were sticking through the targets, in this case, Sera’s, Arms and legs. After she had a chance to gain her bearings, the pit would widen, therefore tearing apart her illusionary body in a painful and gory fashion. When this happened, the Genjutsu would end, leaving her with not only the memory of being torn asunder, but also a gigantic eight-tailed cat sealed into her stomach with one of, if not THE most advanced sealing arrays known to man. Kosuke would then watch expectantly to see what happens next. His Rinne-sharingan eye deactivated for the time being, replaced by a normal three tomoe sharingan. Not that one would notice due to his hair covering that eye anyways.

Chakra: 1,740/2,800

Jutsu used:

*Kosuke no longer has the Hachibi sealed within him*
*Transfer of Hachibi into Sera Uchiha*

Back to top Go down
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 am

So fast… my heart… why won’t it go back to normal?  I can’t hear anything.  Just… this pounding.  The overwhelming, rapid recursion of succeeding explosions in my eardrums as way too much blood is passing through the arteries in my inner ear.  I can’t… run.  I’ve never been confronted, not like this.  Even when dad died, I wasn’t  there until the end.  Why couldn’t Okami-Sensei have been here instead?  He’d know what to do.

Sodium-saturated sweat dripped from Sera’s palms in fear.  It was ice cold.  She’d never experienced as much fear as this individual imposed upon her simply because of his presence.  Why did he have this hold on her?  Why couldn’t she control her mind?  Every instinct in her body told her to run, and she’d never had to try so hard to control herself and resist that urge.  He’d see her.  And she’d die.  There were no steps leading to the end result.  She would be there, and then she would simply cease to be.  No self-defense.

She did it anyway.  She picked up her back foot and the other pressed into the ground with all her strength.  Okami-Sensei was a four minute run west.  But before she had a chance to even accelerate, he was in front of her.  It seemed her body instantly stopped.  She could have been frozen in time, and the only thing that allowed her to realize otherwise is that her mind didn’t stop.  Fear was more appropriate than time.  Fear didn’t allow her to move.  It didn’t allow her to take action.  It was like the neurons in her body stopped firing at all.  

The Sharingan spun in – DAMMIT!! Why did I look?  I know better than that.  He’s an Uchiha, I’m well aware of that.  What is going on with you Sera?  Why can’t you think?  Why can’t you stop thinking?

And he wasn’t there anymore.  Rather, Sera wasn’t.  Dark.  That’s the first detail she took in.  So dark, in fact, she tried to open her eyes knowing full well that they were already open.  But then she could see.  Light fell. Pain.  That was next.  She looked at each of her limbs, held spread eagle with hooks through her hands and feet.  She realized she was face up but felt no pressure on her back… she couldn’t look down but she could feel that she was suspended in the air by  those hooks.

Alright, FOCUS Sera.  You know it’s a Genjutsu. You saw the Sharingan and it’s not like he’s attempting to make it subtle.  You’ve got this.  A third of the battle is done, you’ve realized it’s a Genjutsu.  Now, you just have to find your body.  Your ACTUAL body, the one in the physical world. If you can find it, you can just grab your kunai and –

“AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!”  The pain.  The excruciating, unforgettable pain.  She could hear the bones snapping.  She could hear her flesh tearing, the joints separating. 

DAMMIT, Sera, find yourself!  There… that’s it.  Now just…  and there he is.”

She looked down at her left thigh, blood in free flow, the kunai in her hand clattering to the ground.  Everywhere.  But that’s not the detail she noticed.  Was that..?  It was.  And it was.  Chakra.  But it looked distorted.  Violent and corrupted.  Probably from  the Genjutsu.  And the man’s… so calm, so… docile.  Why couldn’t Sera be like that?  Why couldn’t…?  And it was black.  She felt the impact  of the ground as she passed out, either from blood loss or from mental trauma, she didn’t know.  But the Sharingan…

SHARINGAN AWAKENED

[No exit yet, Sera's now unconscious and can't exit.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:52 pm

Catching the girl as she fell, kosuke smiled slightly internally as everything was going according to plan. Though he quickly frowned at the feelings of guilt and sadness, he knew he was a bit too hard on her, but in his experience, that gave the best results. Hopefully she would forgive him in time, he knew there were trying times ahead and she would need all the strength she could get. He would help her train this strength as much as he could, she was his family after all. He gently laid her on the ground and sat in a meditative position to wait for her to come to. When she finally did, he would remain calm and collected, his visible eye closed, but his senses out. Ready for any kind of attack or someone coming to their location unannounced. His eye would then open to look at her, “Finally awake, eh, Sera-chan? To think, youd awaken your Sharingan so early, you truly are a prodigy.” He would smile in a kind manner, totally unbefitting to one with his status. No, he wasn’t what Missing-ninja usually were, and he most likely wasn’t what the village sold him as. He was simply out for the betterment of the world, and that betterment would come easier if this girl had more power for the trials ahead. He was only looking to aid Okami.

Back to top Go down
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:12 pm

When Sera awoke and – what was his name? Kosuke? – was still there, her first thought was “wow, this guy is a sick fuck huh? What does he want to do, enjoy it?”  But something told her that that wasn’t the case.  If he wanted to kill her or torture her, he wouldn’t be in a somewhat busy area of the village.  And if he did, he’d be smart enough to use a disguise.  Sera knew he was strong, but Okami-Sensei was perhaps just as strong.  No way Kosuke would risk that.

So Sera eyed the man cautiously and suspiciously, but no longer fearfully.  She ignored what he said, though she couldn’t help feel a spark of pride inside her as she remember she had finally awakened the Sharingan.  She instead elected to ask her own questions.  “Don’t be casual.  What do you want?  Don’t you understand you could die by just being here?  Okami-Sensei and the rest of the Ninja forces here would kill you.  So make it fast.  What do you want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Kosuke would chuckle lightly at her response to his questions. Of course he realized that he was a wanted man, but he also had a certain.. pull with the Kage should things go south. Though, he knew enough people in the village that he doubted his presence would warrant death, more so incarceration. “Mah, Sera-chan, you wound me. We are related y’know, though I’m unsure how closely. But, I’ll humor you, I merely wanted to help this village. I’m sure they fill your head with stories of how I ruthlessly killed the Shodai, or they don’t mention me at all, either way it doesn’t matter. Not only did you unlock your sharingan, but now, you are a Jinchuuriki. I sealed the Eight-tailed demon cat inside of you. Now, just a forewarning, he can be quite grumpy, and he hates the sharingan! He also probably won’t tell you his name for a while, but in the end he can be a friend.” He would smile, remembering the times he spent chatting with the beast, it could be quite the chatterbox if you knew what buttons to push. “Okami is your sensei, huh? Well, just so you know, we have quite a bit of history, he is definitely strong. Pay attention and you might just learn something from that one. I’m not worried about him in the slightest, or anyone else in this village honestly. I only seek world peace, I might be a missing-ninja, but this village is still my home and I will protect it.” He would glance at her, standing slowly from his seated position. He wondered what she thought off this influx of information, but from what he could see of her personality, she was sure to tell him soon.

Back to top Go down
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 pm

At first, Sera drank in the information rather objectively.  But when Kosuke said that she was a Jinchuuriki, time paused for a moment as she thought back to the academy to remember what they had said about jinchuuriki.  She remembered after a few moments that they were people with extremely powerful monsters and demons sealed within their body.  The demons, bijuu, were supposed to be some of the most powerful beings in existence, and some Jinchuuriki eventually gain the ability to work with and control them.  

Is that what he did while Sera was in the Genjutsu?  He put that… demon cat inside of her?  She, reacted angrily to this, the other statements Kosuke made about the village and Okami-Sensei being of lesser importance.  “YOU SEALED A GIANT DEMON CAT INSIDE OF A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL AND DIDN’T HAVE THE DECENCY TO ASK HER?!?!?!” She remembered learning that most Jinchuuriki were outcasts in their villages. What if Kenshi and Kogoro began to hate her?  How would she work with them?  “Everyone is going to fear me for the power inside of me!  You just made me a villain and an outcast within my own village!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Sighing Kosuke's eye would harden, it seems she didn't quite understand the situation. "Do you really have so little faith in your comrades? That is the strongest seal in existence, other than the one on your sensei, it will not break. You didn't just become some kind of outcast. No, you just became the most important sixteen year old girl in the world. You see, you aren't just a protector for your village anymore, you are THE protector. You have a power many only dream of, this power is for the protection of this village. But, you are also a protector of the bijuu inside of you, you arent a prison, you are a fortress. There are people in this world that want it, and they want to use it to destroy the world as we know it. Im trusting you with this, but if you fall astray, i will kill you without hesitation." With the last few words he would leak a bit of killing intent to solidify just how serious he was. "Now, show me what you've got!" He would move into a simple relaxed stance, his arms by his side but his single visible eye narrowed slightly. She might have a lot of potential, but he needed to make sure she could handle herself in a real fight.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Laughing, Okami would hop down from a tree nearby, moving swiftly in between his student and his cousin. Instead of attacking, however, his one visible eye would grow somber as he looked between Sera and Kosuke before removing his haori, unzipping his flak jacket, and leaving both to hang form his frame. Turning completely to look at Sera, the Chowakage would sigh and lift the bottom hem of the long-sleeved black shirt he had taken to wearing, the high collar typical of Uchiha clothing present as always. As well-cut abdominal muscles revealed themselves with smooth skin, a light red glow would begin to appear as a black seal drew itself on Okami's stomach. It was extremely complicated and featured several markings that seemed to be of an Uzumaki design, but she wouldn't be able to examine it for long before her sensei dropped his shirt back into place and replaced his normal clothing. "Sera-chan, you won't be an outcast. Trust me. The Tailed Beasts are nothing to be afraid of. They are children of the Sage of Six Paths just as the Uchiha and Senju are. Izanagi, the Nine-Tailed Wolf, is considered one of the most powerful entities alive, but in reality he was just lonely when I first found him. He was angry at a world that had forgotten what his father strove to protect, and saddened that there was no one who saw him as anything but a tool. I've managed to change that about him, and we've actually been trying to figure out a plan to have him released from me. Neither of us truly want it, but it's for the best. After all, we'll still be friends this way, and he can go back to sleeping all day like he used to! Please, believe me when I say that no one will look down upon you, especially not with me around. I promise!"

Putting a hand on Sera's head and ruffling her hair a little, he hoped that made her feel a little better. Turning his gaze to Kosuke, however, Okami would lift his free hand to his face, hooking a finger under the ever-present eyepatch over his left eye. Sera wouldn't know what was hidden there, as most of the Village were under the impression he had lost it before he became Kage, but Kosuke would know exactly what inhabited that socket. His gaze still somber, but with a glint of steel in his one silver eye, Okami would address his cousin. "Kosuke, I'm not sure what you're doing here, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt in Yamigakure, and now you're turning a member of Chowagakure, one of my students no less, into a Jinchuuriki. I've half a mind to take this elsewhere, but I'll at least let you explain yourself before I make my judgement."

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

With Okami’s arrival alone, Sera was immediately comfortable.  He had arrived just before Sera was going to strike at Kosuke, but not just to show him what she had.  Still, she was angry.  The Sharingan activating once more in her eye, the single tomoe revolving slowly around the pupils, she began to continue her yelling but was immediately subdued by Okami-Sensei’s reassurances.  The fact that he was a Jinchuuriki was well made her feel a bit better, as Okami was recognized as a hero to the village.

She turned her attention to the other subject that pressed on her mind, the one that she didn’t want to admit bothered her in front of Kosuke alone.  “Okami-Sensei… is the cat demon a danger to me?” Her next question would have been an afterthought had she not realized that the answer to it was more important to her than the answer to the first question.  “Am I a danger to it?  How do I make sure I don’t hurt it?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Kosuke would smile as Okami appeared and managed to calm the girl. He would then raise his hands in a peaceful manner, “Okami, I came to Yami to find out what was happening to you. I have been to see the monks. I have learned my place in the world. I know, due to my own searching, that a great evil is brewing in the world. The villages need to bolster their strength and work together. I trust this girl to become strong enough to not only protect Hote- I mean, the Hachibi, but also this village. I also intend to protect this village to my dying breath, I’m hoping that you understand this Okami.” Upon hearing Sera’s questions he would smile happily, it would seem he made the right choice. “He. The Hachibi is a he. And that seal is totally safe for both of you, so long as you keep your resolve high.” He knew that things were sure to get discussed more with Okami, but the things about the girl held precedent.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Pulling his finger from under his eyepatch, Okami would look at Kosuke with a wary expression before sighing. Putting a hand back on Sera's head, he would speak in a melancholic tone that would slowly begin to cheer up as the conversation headed to safer waters. "Well, if the Monks spoke with you, then that can only mean one thing. I suppose I'll have to trust their judgement, even if their methods are...unorthodox."

Shuddering lightly at the memory of his father perving out over one of the other Monks along with his friend, Okami would continue. Kosuke would likely understand what he meant, anyway. "As for the Eight-Tails, just the fact that you are concerned about his well-being shows that you'll be able to handle him. From what the Kyuubi has said, the Hachibi has always been the wisest of the Bijuu. You've got a good heart, and he'll see that better than we ever could. Don't worry!"

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, Okami turned back to Kosuke. "I'd assume you wanted to talk about something, and there's also something I'd like to let you know about. It pertains to our...dishonorable grandfather. So, you go first. What brings you back?"

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 am

Sera sat a moment and thought about what Okami-Sensei had to say.   She looked down at her belly, lifting her shirt up, and examined the seal placed there by Kosuke.  She knew a bit about Fuuinjutsu, enough to do some basic jutsu, but she only understood a fraction of the intricacies of this seal.  She could tell that the seal wasn’t designed to imprison the bijuu and that it – he – would be able to, somehow, interact with the outside world but that was all.  She thought she saw a mechanism in place that allowed chakra through but, as she looked at the design even more, she simply confused herself.

She placed her shirt back on, debating on whether to keep her mouth shut and let the two more powerful men talk.  She decided that she would keep quiet but that decision didn’t really stand as she only managed for about four seconds before her curiosity got the best of her.  She knew that their conversation was important, probably more important than what she was asking about, and she knew that she should respect Okami-Sensei more than this and refrain from interrupting him like this, but her curiosity got the better of her.  “So wait, you’re friends with… uh… the kyuubi?  Does that mean you can talk to it?  How do I do that?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Okami had seemingly managed to calm the girl down, it seemed he was on relatively good terms with the kyuubi also. To answer his question, Kosuke would sigh, “A few reasons really, the first being to get to the bottom of the attack on Yami, my… informant in the area said they are still recovering. I also came to inform you that I also have reason to believe that things are only going to get worse in the world from here and I am throwing my support behind you and Chowagakure. I will fight for this village to my dying breath. Secondly, I came to speak to you about what I learned from the monks. Well, specifically your father, if he and the Senju are still among the living after their latest… escapade.” His voice gained a slightly irritated edge to it as he recalled the monks constant perverted scheming. He hoped that Okami would accept his help, Kami knows he would need it should things not go as planned in Yami and Seishigakure.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Nodding and smiling at Sera, Okami explained how to speak to her Bijuu. "What you'll need to do is stay calm, and listen. You'll probably be able to hear him breathing in the back of your mind. Once you can do that, ask if he wants to talk. He'll tell you how when he's ready. The fact that you already care about him is spectacular, and he'll see that!"

Turning back to Kosuke and listening to what he had to say, Okami's visage got a lot more grim than it was teaching his student. "YEah, I know I'll need all the help I can get, but I'm also going to try to prevent as much of this Hell as possible. Knowing my pervert of a dad is still alive is reassuring, and the Monks will throw their lot in with us as well, so there IS that. You and I both know that even one of them could change the tide of a war, and all six of them could change the world if they so chose. Well, I'll be off. I have to prepare for the upcoming Chuunin Exams, and the shitstorm that'll come with it. Sera, go home and get some rest. I expect to see you for Sharingan training as soon as possible. Things are going to get interesting..."

And with that, he was gone, off to his office to write a few letters...

[Thread Exit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sera
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:46 am

(Sorry guys, I could have sworn I posted)  

Sera drank in every word of what Okami said.   She’d have to calm her mind and listen… but now wasn’t the time, nor the place.  But still… she was already planning what she would do to try and contact the uh… cat?  She’d sit alone, quiet in her room.  The generic meditation stuff.  She’d light candles that smelled really good and had a sort of calming effect on her in terms of lighting and of aroma.  She’d learned meditation techniques from nomads that she and her family had met once on their travels and they’d told her that none of those mediums were necessary, but that they’d help.

When Lord Chowakage told Sera to go home, somehow, she planned on obeying.  Any other day would have summoned forth protest from her, but something – probably the sealing process – had a profound effect on her.  Not to mention she still needed to dress the wound she’d made in her leg to escape that HORRID Genjutsu that Kosuke had placed her in.  She didn’t forgive him for it, but in the grand scheme of things it was fairly lost in importance. Sera simply responded “Yes, Okami-Sensei, understood.”  When her attention turned to Kosuke, her expression and voice were both uncharacteristically dark and cold.  “You did this to us.  To me and to the Hachibi.  We are now your responsibility.  Don’t forget that.”

And with that, she was on her way home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha   

Back to top Go down

Soulful Discussions of an Incarnate Uchiha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1