Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Sweep it [Mission Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

Sweep it [Mission Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 11:06 am

Yemon rolled his shoulders as he headed towards the hokage's building to get a quick mission from the Aid. He was not looking for anything fancy but he needed new strings for his bass. So sitting around meditating and practicing his gun slinging as it were was not exactly the way to be making cold hard cash. At least, ryo or whatever the currency it was. He also hoped that he was not getting ripped off because he could not see the coins. The most he could do is try and use ultrasonic to see if they were the same as the currency that other's used.

Once in the building, Yemon was pleased that the masked moron was no here, or anywhere near him. That was a welcome point that made him a bit more happy, he went into the Aid's office and signed up for a job sweeping up the academy, which was not exactly the best use of a blind person but Yemon was not really the best for anything anyway. This way he could do something relaxing, easy and still get paid for his efforts, or lack thereof. Plus it would help him get a grip on sound differentials which was basically how he saw things anyway. So he started heading towards the Academy.

Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 11:12 pm

Lately it was getting rather annoying to Shojin that most of his jobs were chores. Sure, he understood the necessity for them; the village needed money, and people were willing to pay to have things done, and the village had people available to do them. So, of course, they'd send him to do useless chore missions. The issue that he had was that it did nothing for him other than earn him money; no valuable experiences, no networking opportunities, and no opportunity to shine, and set himself apart from others. Of course, he'd only recently become a Genin, but his abilities had improved dramatically since he'd graduated the academy. He'd been sparring with Chuunin he met at the training grounds and was evenly matched with many of them!

He wondered absently as he made his way back to the Hokage aide's office from his bathroom break, awaiting his cleaning partner for the day.  How long did one have to be a Genin before they could go and try out for Chuunin? Was there a mission requirement, time requirement? Did someone have to recommend him? He determined that he'd look into it just as he saw a familiar face exit the Hokage aide's office. "Oh, Yemon! Tell me you're going to the academy for some cleaning, I could use a friend to hang with!" He wondered for all of four seconds if "friend" was too forward, but decided that of course it wasn't. Who wouldn't wanna be Shojin's friend?
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 5:03 pm

Yemon heard a set of feet he had heard before and tapped his cane in front of him as he clicked his tongue to make sure the echoes belonged to Shojin.  They did, like most that Yemon ran into, he was younger but the Samurai did not seem bothered by that at all, getting hung up on anything was a littlie too not Yemon for himself.  Yemon had been only really practicing around by himself because it was quiet and making friends was not the blind man's strong suit because if he did they would know about samurai.  If he wanted a way to beat metamagic bull, he had to keep to himself most of the time.

"Shojin." Yemon responded waving his cane towards the other young man as he rolled his shoulder.  "Yes, I am currently heading to clean the Leaf's academy.  At least it will not take long with the both of us cleaning it up."  He stated as more or less straight information than anyone else.  At least he would not have to explain that he could clean perfectly fine without being able to see.  They should see his loft, you could eat off the floor.  Such things were routine for Samurai, with how long Yemon had been doing it, so was his daily meditation, tea ceremony, bass practice and sword practice.  Everything was scheduled and routine, for there was a harmony in all things.

238 / 455
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 5:15 pm

When Yemon confirmed Shojin's hope, he sighed in relief. It would be monotonous like all of the other low-level missions he'd been doing, but at least Yemon was there to keep him company. "Awesome! Well, at least it won't be boring. Last time we met, I wasn't even a Ninja!" Shojin gestured enthusiastically at the headband on his forehead. He'd spent quite awhile polishing the thing when he got it, and repolishing it daily. He wondered absently if he could make a special headband, capable of something cool. Maybe someday at least, when he felt more comfortable with the progression of Hebunriamori. For now, he couldn't justify the time sink, however.

"All right well, let's go!" Shojin said, turning to walk toward the Academy. If Yemon followed closely enough, he would continue to speak. "So, I've some stuff to show you sometime. I've been working on my weapons, and I think you're someone who could appreciate it." He grinned. He knew the young Samurai liked his swords, as he thought back to the time that the guy, blind, had managed to slice a falling leaf in half. Well, it hadn't been falling, but Shojin did not know that. It wouldn't be long before the duo would arrive at the academy, and it was time to sweep up some hallways.

TWC: 500
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:02 pm

Yemon did not really understand the no a ninja thing. It probably meant that Shojin had graduated and was therefore now officially recognized as a ninja. Samurai was pretty much the same but they had normal school and samurai training. Everything in one school system would have helped, however Tetsu seemed to stick with some things better dated. Anyway there was always time to catch up on certain things. Yemon of course did not see him point at his shiny headband, and so that meant absolutely nothing to the samurai. They also did not have markings unless they were in full samurai armor, which Yemon did not have access too across the world.

Yemon followed in step with Shojin, exactly the right distance to not hamper his Iai, just in case. "What kind of weapons?" Yemon asked as they were walking. Yemon, as far as most went, definitely did not talk as much as ninja seemed to. This was because he seemed to not enjoy talking when there really was no reason to. Small chat was good and all but most went out of their way to avoid Yemon either because of the sword, or the cane. "How often do you practice with them? I haven't changed much, just trying to keep my head down and manage the non-existent expectations of the random nobody."

Once they got to the Academy, Yemon was kind of at a loss and hoped that Shojin knew where the broom and other miscellaneous cleaning supplies were. He had never been here, after all. He kept up his rhythmic clicks and tapped his cane to get a good idea of where all the walls were.
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Shojin was glad that Yemon asked about the weapons he'd been working on. Truthfully, the only person that really seemed to appreciate them as things that Shojin worked hard on was Kosuke. Shojin's parents thought they were great too, but in a supportive parent and possible monetary gain kind of way. In short, it was because they were good parents, and financially something of a pair of moguls. "Well, it's a bit complicated, but basically my weapons can transform using a selection of pre-made components, in order to give access to different techniques and whatnot. Primary examples being a blade that can channel chakra and a one-handed crossbow that loads itself so I don't have to." Shojin used the word technique instead of Jutsu in case that Yemon and his people had a different word for it.

As Shojin spoke, he failed quite miserably at hiding the excitement in his voice. He was just rather proud of his accomplishment, was all. He'd continue to speak as he led Yemon to a broom closet, and handed him a broom and dustpan, while grabbing one of each for himself too. Shojin had gotten detention a few times here for talking when he wasn't supposed to, so he was well-acquainted with how to get all of the chores done. "Well, I practice a lot, but I think it's quite different from what you do. You're very precise, with not a single wasted movement, which is pretty cool. I'm not sure if I could manage such perfection."

TWC: 753
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptySat May 07, 2022 9:28 pm

"But I can only use one weapon." Yemon pointed out.   He also could only do one swing, but that was not something he was going to tell anyone. That kind of knowledge would get him killed, very quickly.  The young man had issues with how he thought about himself, he had confidence, but it was not something he could get around on a dime.  He used the same swing, the same movements, just changing how he instilled it with power in order to get different effects.

Yemon shrugged as he went into one of the rooms after he was handed the broom and dust pan and started at the back of the classroom, traversing the steps much more easily than any blind man should as he thought about Shojin's words.   "And my abilities are limited by range, generic constructs and a lack of a massive set of options." He stated as he began to sweep everything from the wall to the middle and then started back at the wall and did it again.  Each stroke of the broom was like his sword swings, a specific motion he had done time and time again.  Though not nearly as practiced as swinging a blade or playing a bass.  He had his fair share of clean up time once people learned he could do things like this in silence.

"So, other than weapons, learn any cool spells or do any fun missions since you got promoted?"

243 / 977
Back to top Go down
Shojin
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Shojin

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2022 10:51 pm

Shojin smiled at Yemon's statement of his capability of only using one weapon. He'd sweep as well, following the Samurai around such that their method of cleaning wasn't exactly the most efficient, but it at least passed the time rather quickly. "I mean, my family sells the swords we make. If you're at all interested in a sword that can accomplish a lot, I can make one for you." Shojin was not at all sure if Yemon was the type to take him up on this, but he could absolutely follow-up on the offer. "I could help you to alleviate, at the very least, your range issue. Increasing your number of options would probably require multiple pieces, though."

Shojin would frown as he bent over with a dust pan, collecting the bit of dirt that he'd gathered together so far into the little piece of metal, and moving on to another patch of floor. "But really, I mean, no I haven't done anything cool yet. The missions have been just like this, and I'm absolutely dying for something more exciting. I think I'm gonna prepare a big pitch to my sensei tonight and try to convince her to recommend my team for a C-Rank mission. Who knows? She might let us." Shojin would refrain from telling Yemon about the slugs. He was still entirely unsure that it had actually even happened, as the situation was so surreal. Eventually, the duo would finish up the classrooms they'd been assigned, and Shojin would return his cleaning supplies to the closet. "Welp, I better be on my way; I gotta figure out how I'm gonna convince her!"

And with that, Shojin was off.

TWC: 1033

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] EmptyWed May 11, 2022 3:54 pm

"Have a good day." Yemon said as he let Shojin leave. He kind of hoped that the young man got his wish to do something a bit more forward. Him and his friend seemed strong, though Yemon only gauged strength based on projected bloodlust.

Yemon finished cleaning an hour or two after Shojin had left. To his standards anyway, which was basically that dust no longer existed when he could no longer smell it. It was overkill to be sure, but his mothers had always taught him to be good at cleaning, otherwise something left out would hurt the blind boy in his younger days.

He took off and headed back to his apartment to get some sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweep it [Mission Open]   Sweep it [Mission Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweep it [Mission Open]
Page 1 of 1