Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Tea Time [Private] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Tea Time [Private] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Tea Time [Private] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Tea Time [Private] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Tea Time [Private] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Tea Time [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Etsuko Higasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Etsuko Higasa

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 12:51 pm

An eased jinchuuriki waltz through the moderately crowded streets of Kumogakure, her hair styled in her signature ponytail with her left eye covered by a bang and wore a bright blue kimono with dark blue floral patterns as an accessory to the main accent of her kimono. Wherever Etsuko went, there was never a day where the young woman would travel without constant stares or even quick curious glances from both civilians and other fellow shinobi, or soon to be shinobi, alike.

Unfortunately it wasn't because of her excellent taste in fashion or admiring her refined facial features. As usual, it was more focused on her status as the host of the Two Tails. Not that she minded; any attention was good attention from Etsuko. Even though the attention wasn't as defined today as it was when she was a child as the majority of the village recognized her status, there was always someone whose nosiness was bound to be piqued or have yet to see the person in question in person.

And the attention she received when she entered into a quaint restaurant was no different. Etsuko only acknowledged it with a gentle smile and resumed to sauntered to an available table. Her eyes surveyed the area, just a few patrons scattered around. Most were with others, presumably with recognized figures from their social circle. whereas others sat alone in peace; something that the young woman hoped to achieve.

A courteous waitress approached her table and bowed her head in respect as a greeting. Between her hands was a menu which was gently pushed towards Etsuko's direction and laid on the table. The other woman appear calm, but the ever so subtle shaking motion in her hands signaled she was slightly nervous. "Welcome to Suzuki's Diner," As the waitress began, Etsuko picked up the menu. She opened it and her eyes immediately began to scan around the items available. "Please look through our delicious options and let me-"

Etsuko raised her hand to stop the waitress mid sentence. She turned her eyes at the other woman and flashed a friendly grin. "Two trays of Yakitori with green tea, please." She purred, the menu then closed and handed back to the waitress.

All the waitress could do was nod her head and turned around to head back to the kitchen.

Etsuko, in the mean time, only waited for her order to be served.

WC: 403
Back to top Go down
Yami Kaminari
Chuunin
Chuunin
Yami Kaminari

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 5:18 pm

It wasn't so often Yami visited a restaurant, or relevantly this particular restaurant, let alone travel to any recreational area asides from the training grounds as means to improve whatever she believed she lacked in. Nothing filled her stomach better than a home cooked meal for both herself and her family members. Today, on the other hand, was different. With how hot the weather was, she couldn't bear to try and cook in already a hot weather. The last thing she needed was to sweat profusely and feel uncomfortable. That didn't exclude the fact that she rarely went out to eat, but the idea of it rarely ever popped inside her head under normal circumstances.

The moment she took a step inside, the scent of various foods hit her nose. Admittedly, the smell of the restaurant was delicious. She forgot how lively the atmosphere in restaurants can be, even if there weren't much customers inside. The decor especially was easy on the eyes. The smells themselves even made Yami's stomach growl a little. A faint blush rose on her cheeks from the sound in hopes no one heard it. Eyebrows were furrowed in frustration, but all she could do was huff a heavy sigh and move on.

Yami looked around to figure out where to sit, but a surprising figure caught her eye at the back of the restaurant, isolated from everyone else. The recognizable ponytail followed by the hair color, her face, and a vibrant colored kimono. It was all too clear who she spotted and was in the same building with.

Hisaga Etsuko, the jinchuriki of the Two-Tails.

Feared and hated by many, in contrast to others who feel rather indifferent. Yami was grouped with the others. She never had any sort of negative emotion at the host, let alone ever believe she was necessarily a real threat. It didn't equate to her wanting to be friends with the other girl since she didn't have any real interest in doing so. In short, she didn't hate the girl, but she didn't exactly like her. She was only indifferent.

But today would change that. She always saw the girl in a more spirited mood and seemingly having a more ordinary reaction by the attention. As a matter of fact, it almost seemed she enjoyed the attention. It couldn't hurt to know what exactly goes on inside her head. Yami just hoped she wouldn't regret it.

Yami walked over towards the girl's table, her face neutral with little trace of emotion. "Good afternoon, Hisaga-san, if my memory serves me correctly? Do you mind having uninvited company to sit with you?" She asked politely.

[TWC: 443]
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Higasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Etsuko Higasa

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] EmptyThu May 05, 2022 10:00 pm

The waitress finally arrived with Etsuko's order and approached with a large tray that held her yakitori and green tea. The jinchuriki smiled in content while her order was settled down in front of her. Just when the waitress was about to leave, she and Etsuko both turned their attention to another young woman that approached the table. She eyed her from head to toe with an arched brow. Whoever this was definitely kept herself tidy and knows how to dress. She was almost jealous for a minute. Her lips perked into a small and amused smirk as she sat back and crossed her arms against her chest.

"Cute and polite to a big bad monster like myself? You're a special one, are you? If I didn't know any better, you may be coming on to me." Etsuko mused with a chuckle. She waved her hand to the seat across for her as a way to let the other woman know the jinchuriki didn't mind. "No, not at all. Please, do take a seat."

The waitress was about to give the other woman the menu, but Etsuko waved her hand at her. "It's fine, I'll share what I'm having." Another nod of understanding, the waitress bowed and left the table.

Etsuko pushed a tray of yakitori towards the other woman while she began digging into her own tray. "So, what brought you here to me? Maybe to... hear all my troubles and pain of what I've went through since I became a jinchuriki? Or perhaps to console me on how life will be better? I wouldn't mind a few words of comfort." She snickered.

WC: 283
TWC: 686
Back to top Go down
Yami Kaminari
Chuunin
Chuunin
Yami Kaminari

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 2:14 am

Yami already had regrets overflowing her. If she could, she'd walk away the moment the woman she called her cute. She wouldn't care whether or not Etsuko had a say in Yami's abrupt farewell. She may not know her personally, but just from her mannerisms, how she talked, and her attitude, it felt like she had a very clear idea on who this woman was as a person. On the same token, she didn't want to further amuse this woman by walking away. It'd meant she somehow managed to get her under skin, even if that wasn't the intent. No, she wasn't going to fall for her tricks. She was willing to play along, but on her own terms.

Though if she had to admit, the only nice thing that came from this woman was offering some of her dishes for Yami. More or less of an offer, essentially.

The chunin softly hummed thoughtfully while she took her seat. "Please," She spoke in a soft voice She took a stick of yakitori and took a small bite, eye contact never broken. "You're not exactly my type. If I wanted to talk to a so called 'monster' or hear a sob story, I would've went to the little boy instead." In reference to the Genin who had the Nine-Tailed beast sealed inside him, it was said as if Etsuko was far from actually being threatening or even the woman posing absolutely no harm.

She placed the yakitori back on the platter momentarily and leaned forward. Yami nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders and folded both hands on the table. "Though I will say this: you're no monster. Not in the sense that you deserve the unnecessary critical comments over a decision you had no control over." In a way, she somewhat sympathized with those that have beasts sealed in them. Especially if they had no choice or say.

But this one? The sympathy was there, but somehow she felt it'd lessen as this conversation continues.

TWC: 784
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Higasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Etsuko Higasa

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 8:39 pm

...Ouch.

Etsuko dramatically jerked her head back in shock and flatted her free hand on the left side of her chest. Her mouth was agape from "shock" and eyebrows furrowed in mocking offense. "Ugh, my pride!" She exaggeratedly declared. The small act was soon dropped with a playful giggle as she assumed into a more relaxed position. Etsuko would be lying if she said what the other woman retorted with didn't sting, but if there was one thing she was good at, it was keeping her cool and kept her expressions at bay. "You got me there, I'll admit it." She rose the same free hand in mock surrender while the other one grabbed the yakitori and took another bite from it.

Despite the snarky remark, the other woman performed a complete one-eighty with the sudden sympathy after taking her sarcasm seriously. Etsuko whirred at the thought with another bite. "I appreciate the concern, but it's fine. As you grow older, there's either two things that'll happen: you let negativity blindly lead you to desperately trying to get validation, or you make the most of it and see it as love in disguise." When she was young, she never understood why people had some sort of hatred towards her. As she grew older, she learned that such things weren't worth worrying about. It actually felt nice, even if the attention wasn't healthy or good for her mental health if she didn't stand her ground.

"One of these days though," She finally set the yakitori down and reached for her green tea. She took a considerate sip from her cup and set it down. Her gaze returned to the other woman. "I'll be thanked for my contribution. They only look down on you until you prove yourself to them. But I don't do it for the validation. I'd do it just to see the hypocrisy smacked across their faces. To really put them in their place." She explained.

WC: 339
TWC: 1,025
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea Time [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time [Private]   Tea Time [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure-
Jump to: