Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

The Only Thing I know for real [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

The Only Thing I know for real [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Only Thing I know for real [Open]   The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyThu May 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Hisomu was once more back in the village following the exam to graduate from being an academy student – and it had simply been the greatest feeling. If you exclude the horrifying event she experienced and the smashing strike against her nogging that knocked her out. Yeah – she was going to work on that once more when she got the opportunity. Hisomu idled through the streets of Kumogakure, recalling her brief moments with the fellow students from the other villages – and specifically Bunko.

She stopped in her tracks as she took in the atmosphere and inhaled deeply – man. Was that scenario back at the hospital truly a real thing, or was it simply a dream? Nah – it couldn’t had been. It was real, but Hisomu wasn’t going to blabber her mouth about it. Who knew who was listening in on her or watching her following that event? What Hisomu knew for real, was that her headache had been real.

Snapping out of her daydreaming, Hisomu found herself at the training grounds once more and gazed around. It sure was vacant, but that was simply a good thing – wasn’t it? Hisomu shrugged to herself as she dropped down towards the earth and began stretching out, for this was going to be a proper exercise for her, and a proper work-out routine. She wasn’t one to pull any muscles or strain herself more than necessary, and hell. Hell – maybe she was lucky enough to manipulate one of the elements by now?

Besides that, Hisomu was eagerly stretching out on the training grounds with her loose fit that was a bright crimson colour. There was a lot of grunting and dust kicked up but if anyone approached the grounds, Hisomu would wave at them – welcoming them over.

[twc 301 lol]
Back to top Go down
Etsuko Higasa
Academy Student
Academy Student
Etsuko Higasa

PostSubject: Re: The Only Thing I know for real [Open]   The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyThu May 12, 2022 7:05 pm

Another day, another usual time to get started on training. Etsuko stretched her hands over her head as she entered the training grounds. She wanted to graduate, it meant she had to make sure she was prepared when it was time for the exam. She took note of her previous training with another ninja a rank higher than her, but she needed more. Before she knew it, the graduation exam was here and there stood Etsuko, a woman who'd looked as if she didn't take it seriously. As much as she'd want to do it on her own, she needed someone else to train with.

She looked around to see who she could train with. It looked like the area was empty, though there was all but one person here. They looked a lot more younger than she'd even anticipated. Etsuko heaved a light sigh. There really wasn't anyone else to pick, was there? Of course, it wouldn't be the first time she underestimated someone's abilities just from their appearance. Too young or too old, Etsuko would only keep an open mind.

As she approached the young girl, Etsuko returned the wave with one of her own with a gentle smile. "Looks like it's just you and me." She said. "Hopefully you can help me train? My graduation exam is soon and I need some assistance." It felt odd asking someone younger than her for help, but it was better than nothing.

WC: 246
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Only Thing I know for real [Open]   The Only Thing I know for real [Open] EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:21 pm

Hisomu continuously waved at the approaching stranger as she maintained a wide grin – and that slight comment about it just being the two of them did cause Hisomu to look around once more. She sure was right about that – and it was probably due to everyone else studying at home or something like that. In other words, it meant the two of them would not be interrupted in the upcoming training session – which caused Hisomu to drop down on the ground and sit down as she continued her stretching session by bending her upper body forward to touch the tip of her feet.

"Sure is! Do you know every seal for the required techniques at the exam, or do I need to show you them? I am a Genin, so I passed it already - but I'm willing to help! Unless you want a more physical test?" She'd throw a few wild punches here and there to signify the 'physical' part.

Hisomu said as she glanced at the person before her up and down – but something about her stood out. She seemed much older than Hisomu and it was rather odd to see someone older than her ask her for help now that she thought about it. Eh, whatever – everyone’s going at their own pace. Hisomu nodded before standing up again and offering her thumbs up. What went through Hisomu’s mind in this instance was whether she had the sharingan – for it was supposedly just a dream. Yet, Hisomu had reached the conclusion it was reality.  And it was a murky reality. Question remained whether she should use this opportunity to train her sharingan as well! And boy, she was!

"I'm Hisomu, by the way. Hisomu Uchiha! Whatcha' name?"

[593 twc]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Thing I know for real [Open]   The Only Thing I know for real [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Thing I know for real [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: