Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karra
Genin
Genin

Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit Empty
PostSubject: Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit   Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit EmptySun May 15, 2022 5:52 pm

Karra stood, confused, in front of Jackyl; it was a rare occurrence when the fresh Kunoichi could actually be caught doing something somewhat disgusting; training. "What do you mean my chakra doesn't match any of the types?!  Does that mean I just can't learn an element?"

The mischievous duo had gathered about forty minutes prior to make an attempt at learning what element Karra was inclined toward.  She'd done this odd paper thing where it was supposed to react to her chakra in some what or other, which was supposed to indicate what element type she could apply to her jutsu.  The reaction she'd gotten?  None of the above.

"Well, no..." Said Jackyl, thoughtfully.  "If that were the case, it wouldn't react at all;  it wouldn't catch on fire, and crumple to ash, instead of dirt, like it's supposed to."

"Okayyy..." Her answer was about as confused as they come.  "Okay, so wait, what does that mean to me?"  To her, it still resulted in something completely outside the box.  

"Well... I would suppose that it means your chakra is some sort of mixture between fire and earth. I've seen it before, but that doesn't make any sense.  You're not from a clan, right?"

"No."

"So... hear me out... but instead of training for a basic chakra nature affinity, what you might actually be training for... is something similar to Lava Release.  It's like the others, but far different, in that it combines two.  Which.... again, wouldn't make sense.  But maybe you're unique."

"Alright.  How do we get started?"

TWC:  260
Back to top Go down

Karra Yell At Old Dood to Teach Her About Hot Rocks and Also Meets Fellow Demon Meat Suit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend :: Elemental Nations :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: