Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] Empty
PostSubject: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 1:11 am

Talic would set out to the village entrance early this morning, and not because he wanted to be at the spot early but do to the time limit involved this time. The mission he had been selected for this time was a relatively easy one all things considered. A bundle of important medicine fell off a shipment from Kumo and has gotten lost in the surrounding wastes. Talic and Tatsuo were selected for this mission due to their ability to navigate the sands and hopefully find this package before the next sand storm blows through.

Talic has had plenty of time recently to study and develop many new ways to use his new techniques and this would be one of the best ways for him to show it off! Upon arriving at the entrance to the village the sun could be seen just barely beginning to crest the dunes. Talic would move towards the check in desk. This is where the duo would meet up and then further meet the Doctor to get the details of the package itself.

After roughly ten minutes of waiting Talic would be approached by a tall man wearing a lab coat.  Talic smiling and shaking the mans hand. "Are you the doctor that we are to be meeting up with today?" Talic would try and give the man a reassuring smile.

The man would speak in a hurried voice as he had found the young ninja who would be taking his request. Not only was he early but he also appeared confident. " Yes yes, I had been told there would be two of you?" He would move towards the gate. " I assume that means you are the head of this operation then?" He would pull a crumpled paper with a bunch of scrawled notes on it. " The package lost had various sets of blood bags and medications for the clinic and was being contained in an insulated metal box."

Talic would take the Doctors notes and send him off. All Talic needed to do now was wait for his partner to arrive.

[TWC=356] [Thread Count=356]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 3:53 am

Tatsuo had, yet again, not had the discussion with his parents. He didn't particularly want to do it but he'd have to explain eventually! But he didn't have any boy he was particularly interested in. Not only that, then he'd have to explain it to Talic. (He wouldn't really, but Tatsuo was one to let things live in his head rent free.) Tatsuo would wear a large brimmed hat as well as a long sleeved shirt. Long pants with covered shoes. All things to minimize sunburn among other things when out in the hot hot part of the desert in Suna. Something he never really liked doing, since he couldn't wear his favorite sandals.

Tatsuo would walk up, and see the other guy walking away. That looked about right. Talic doing all the important stuff, and Tatsuo just sort of tagging along and helping on occasion. However! This mission was finding things in the desert and he had absolutely no plans to neuter his sense of smell nor hearing for the sake of figuring things out! He already had figured out that it was a horrible idea and that he shouldn't do it outside the privacy of his own home.

"That guy looked smart, so I'm assuming he gave you the rest of the details on the mission?" Tatsuo would ask, shrugging pretty much no matter what the answer. He didn't like this mission.

TWC:234
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:54 pm

Talic would flash a smile towards Tatsuo as he saw him approaching as the doctor left. "Looked smart?" Talic would place the note in his pocket. "That was the doctor who sent the request...It's an insulated metal box with various supplies. One of the specified being blood bags? Might be able to go off that?" Talic would smile as he looks over Tatsuo's "new" outfit. "From the looks of it I'll take it you don't like lots of sand." Talic would let out a light chuckle.

Talic would move towards the gate getting mentally preparing for what kind of search this may become. "How would you like to take this on? We can walk? Or..." Talic would from a nimbus at the edge of the desert closest to the gate. "We could nimbus? I'm not to sure how exact your sensory would work here...I could also just shuffle everything around as we fly until I hit something that pulls with my sand." Talic would say awaiting Tatsuo's response.

While waiting Talic would begin moving sand around adding to the nimbus and growing it out for two people to give Tatsuo room to do his sensory shenanigans. A copilot nimbus? Talic would be truly shocked if Tatsuo wanted to walk in this heat.

[TWC=222] [Thread=578]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 5:23 pm

Tatsuo would grumble as Talic would chuckle. It wasn't his fault he couldn't manipulate sand. For Tatsuo, it only got in the way of one, sometimes two, of his senses that he depended on on a day occurrence. Thus, his dislike of sand wasn't unreasonable. To him, at least. He did live in the desert, so it was rather hard for him not to know how to at least cope with it.

However, a signifigant amount of Tatsuo's complaints would end with Talic's offer to ride the nimbus. After all, who didn't like a free ride that would allow him to use his varying abilities to their fullest ability without dying of heatstroke? Truly, befriending a guy who could move sand with their brain and chakra was the best choice that Tatsuo had ever made.

"Would love to sit on it. If it's blood bags and metal, it'll smell specifically different than the sand so if we're lucky i'll be able to smell it. Hear it, if we're unlucky and whatever is holding it is broken. Don't think it will be, though." Tatsuo would say before stepping onto the now two-person nimbus. It was...well, it was like walking on solid sand. Still solid, but also sand so Tatsuo was mildly terrified of falling through the bottom like a trap door.

Then again, Talic was the pilot and not the far more meancing copilot hidden behind Talic so Tatsuo was pretty confident about the adventure being fine. At least, Tatsuo hoped it'd be fine.

TWC: 487
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyFri May 20, 2022 3:28 am

Talic would smile as he jumps upon the nimbus. "I suppose we do have quite a bit of ground to cover...so I guess here we go?" Shortly after Talic had said that he would make the begin to ascend and coast along over the dunes. "Getting use to being able to move so freely is still kind of weird to me..." Talic would say as he begins to manipulate the sand under them hoping to get a magnetic pull on the box.

While in the air the wind is crisp and dry, but that doesn't stop the morning breeze from feeling amazing. Talic would have trouble believing this is the same desert he had trained rigorously in weeks ago. "I don't think much could beat a view like this...well at least in Suna..."

Talic would see the main paths that are used for caravan and supply shipments and begin to move the nimbus slightly lower not realizing that by this point they are a moving a small sand tsunami under them. "We are about in the area to start really looking, or at least get some clues to figure out where we really should be looking." Talic would look towards Tatsuo as he slows the nimbus down. "I suppose this next part is going to be up to you unless you want me to shift the entire desert around." Talic would say with a light chuckle.

"Just let me know what direction and we will head that way."

[TWC=260] [Thread Count=838]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyTue May 24, 2022 12:36 am

Tatsuo would be rather...unconfident about this whole thing. After all, they were riding a nimbus made of sand. Tatsuo would, of course, be listening to Talic as he talked. Not that he'd respond until directly asked to, which is practically his brand at this point. Tatsuo, to his credit, would stay sitting up. Not crouching down, head in sand like he really wanted. Make no mistake, that'd just make it worse but his brain wasn't being logical.

Tatsuo also had his senses going, though his smell was more than blocked by sand for the most part. Not that it would've mattered until Talic would stop the nimbus where it was. That meant he was supposed to do his thing and try to figure out where the smell of metal and theoretically blood would be coming from. Hopefully not blood, that'd mean that something bad has happened to the shipment.

Tatsuo would put one of his three rather excellent senses to work as he'd smell a rather...metallic smell. Certainly different from the sand, but he couldn't get a real good handle on exactly where it was. Tatsuo would point to the north.

"Smelling something real metallic over in the distance that way. Not exactly sure how far, but it has a different smell then sand so it should be something or other." Tatsuo would say, wrinkling his nose. Smelling heavily near sand was never fun; as sometimes sand got into his nose.

Though, Tatsuo had to admit. It wasn't bad to spend time with someone out over the sky in the middle of the day. If only it wasn't so damn sandy....which was rich coming from someone literally in the middle of a desert. Still, Sunagakure was made mostly from clay so he could get away with it.

TWC: 784
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:22 am

Talic would take note of the direction given by Tatsuo and being to move the nimbus in said direction. Not needing to continue shifting as much sand Talic would allow the bulk of the sand wave to fall back down forming a new sand dune for the desert.

He would keep hold of just enough to skim the surface. A heavy box of supplies shouldn't have sunk to far down yet. Flying closer to the direction Talic could begin to feel something pulling towards the magnetized sand. The nimbus would be brought to a stop and Talic would move the sand around until finally getting a hit and pulling it closer to the surface. Was it so far down due to weather or other interference?

Talic moving the metal box onto the nimbus would open it up to double check it's contents, and to the doctors relief all the medical equipment would be packaged and intact. "It's a bit odd for it to have been covered up so much already...it's almost like someone was pulling it underground?" Talic would make a six foot pillar sticking out of the ground where the box was found. "I'll see if I can get permission to investigate more later. We should head back so you can lose a couple layers." Talic would laugh as he looks at Tatsuo almost pouting on the sandy cloud.

Jumping back up he would start the flight back to Sunagakura with his teammate and a box.

[TWC=251] [Thread Count= 1,089]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed May 25, 2022 2:22 am

Tatsuo still wasn't a fan of the nimbus, not even as the smell got closer and more definitive. The two would stop around where the smell was the strongest...and Tatsuo would just sorta wait. Now, the box being under the sand was a bit strange, but Talic was clearly onto something more then that.

Tatsuo didn't particularly care, though. As long as they got the box, it wasn't his job to care about the details. Not to mention, when the box was brought up to the nimbus and confirmed full of the previously mentioned supplies. That was good, that meant that the mission was functionally over.

However, Tatsuo wasn't quite so excited for the concept of coming back. Perhaps...Talic could do that alone. After all, who could fight the guy who innately manipulates sand...in the desert? Like, come on. It'd be baffling for Talic to lose, at least so far as Tatsuo was concerned.

Then again, Tatsuo knew they were just genin. Sure, sooner or later they'd get stronger and become better at doing whatever it is that they do.

"Honestly, I can't tell what's better. That no supplies were lost or that I can get out of all this sand!" Tatsuo would say, being as dramatic as he could be. Which is to say his tone didn't really stray for neutral, but his emotions certainly did.

TWC:1011
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:08 am

As the duo returns to the village Talic would drop Tatsuo off at the gate and head towards the clinic. "I'll get this dropped off and reported if you wanna head back and have a chat with your parents?" Talic would say towards Tatsuo as he heads down the street.

Quickly losing sight of his teammate and arriving at the clinic Talic would be greeted by the Doctor himself. "Ah young one! I see that you two took care of the retrieval!" He would quickly scramble to the nimbus taking the metal box into the building and coming back out. "It's truly amazing that the two of you had been able to find the supplies before noon, but please go on and report your success. Also know you have my gratitude and have helped save many today. I have much work to do now that I have the supplies to work with."

Talic would smile and wave as he turns to start heading towards the kage tower to get the mission report filed by the secretary.

[TWC=162] [Thread Count=1,251]
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:13 am

Tatsuo would smile as he was left off, and would shrug.

He wouldn't have that conversation until he found someone that he could consider dating! He wouldn't find that if he kept his standards unreasonably high!

Tatsuo would be pondering his requirements, before a rather nice smell hit his nose. It was obviously some fashion of fragrance, but when his eyes tracked where the smell was coming from, poor Tatsuo's heart skipped a beat. Committing the person to memory, Tatsuo would quickly hide under his large-brimmed hat and run home, for fear of exposing his crush.

TWC 1107

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]   Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandstorm? No Problem! [Private|Tatsuo]
Page 1 of 1