Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Genin
Genin
Tsuki

The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I)   The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I) EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 pm

Hiraishin no Tsuki : Tsuki of the Flying Thunder God

Tsuki, learning more about why the Land of Wind appeared deserted, found out that it was with Sunagakure no sato suffering heavy casualties after the First shinobi world war, that came an isolationist policy that was adopted which stunted the growth of the village who already didn’t have the manpower to keep up with the infrastructure. Foreigners are rarely seen if at all, and even Sunagakure itself appeared abandoned in certain parts. Tsuki remembered his father and the job he had guarding village secrets, hidden and forbidden techniques. He further mentioned that due to the impoverished village, the pay isn’t “enough” to keep staff plentiful and coming back. Tsuki knew a couple of the guards, and he decided to try his luck in entering a facility that his father once patrolled.

The young Uzumaki always remembered his father complaining about Tuesday, and how in those days, defense was at its worst since there was a staffing issue. One Tuesday night, Tsuki decided to attempt his break-in. Seeing a government facility distraught looking in the outside, Tsuki was sure that breaking in was going to be more difficult than it appeared. Maneuvering around patrolling guards in the outside, the young Uzumaki was small enough to hide in the shadows, and fast enough to appear like a red flash to unsuspecting eyes. Once near enough, the young Uzumaki jumped onto the wall and with one step propelled himself higher until he reached the vent that he was targeting.

"Cough!Cough!Cough! man! this place is dirty!" said Tsuki to himself while crawling inside the vents. But what would he expect considering the devastation that has befallen on the Land of Wind. It looked like no one has cleaned inside here since the war started. The area that Tsuki found himself in, was dark and dusty and honestly, he didn’t know what he should be looking for in this place.

"Alright! time to work!" Tsuki thought an enthusiastic as he found no guards in the inside of the facility. A small sound was heard by Tsuki, so he turned believing himself to have got caught, but he saw that the culprit was a mouse, so try as he might he could not suppress his smile as the rodent sped off like a speedster.

"Hey, what is this." Tsuki thought as he riffled through scrolls of all sizes. While some were large, some were small, Tsuki focused most on a large green scroll with a fancy looking golden label. Being from the Uzumaki, Tsuki is knowledgeable on seals, and found that this seal was relatively easy to unlock… “It is a Blood seal." Tsuki said to himself. So being the Uzumaki he was, when he took a look, he found it to be a universal blood seal, meaning it can be unlocked with anybodies blood signed on to the seal.

Tsuki bit his thumb to draw blood and smeared the blood on the seal. With a snap, crackle, and pop the scroll opened, and inside the scroll there was a description of a jutsu, and the title read as “Hiraishin no Jutsu” or “Flying Thunder God.” Tsuki sat down I a corner to read the contents within the scroll. It appeared complex, but the young Uzumaki likes complex. Tsuki learned that there are currently two types of seals used for this technique. A custom kunai was created to compliment the technique. The most complicated thing Tsuki read, was the conceptualization of the technique.

Reading the Scroll:

The Flying Thunder God techniques are solutions to the problem on the battle field in combatting individuals with heightened reaction speed. One can think of the seal formula as an equations that resembles a tunnel (or shortcut) between two distant points in space. Since, via the Flying Thunder God, one can short-circuit enormous distances in space, they can, in principle, be in opposite sides of the globe in the same minute or even travel it in a split sec. However, the Flying Thunder God techniques often create unstable tunneling structures, causing this to be a technique not everyone has the capabilities to learn.

Two Types of Seal:

Tsuki looked outside, and witnessed the sun was beginning to rise as the orange glaze of sunrise coated the skies; it was time for the young Uzumaki to go, but before he left, he made his way to a storage locker where he saw a peculiar shinny object. He opened the loud jail cell door to the storage and looked at the Hiraishin seal in the center of the handle of a kunai. Tsuki mentally counted down the prongs,  'three, two, one' Tsuki then heard someone yell, “Hey! Is someone there?!” The young Uzumaki began panicking, and he grabbed the giant green scroll and the tri-pronged kunai with the Hiraishin seal on it. Tsuki escaped through the same place he entered, right when a guard came into the storage room. Tsuki darted to his home, as fast as he could and taking no stops along the way.

Thunder God Kunai:

WC: +800

2000w training for Flying Thunder God Technique:
Back to top Go down

The Tale of the Red Flash (Part I)
Page 1 of 1