Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki
Genin
Genin
Tsuki

A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) Empty
PostSubject: A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II)   A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 7:17 pm

"Tsuki, eat up your breakfast! You'll need every bit of your strength to do well in the Academy this new year, understand?" A certain redheaded demanded of him, swinging a wooden spoon as a means of imposing authority. Tsuki woke up and after his morning routine, the red headed boy opened a container to see a kunai with three points and some black inscriptions on its leather handle. The box had been designed specifically to hold it, as the rest was empty except for the black cushion. Tsuki took a hold of the kunai and tested its weight, still curious towards the symbols and the weapon. Making the kunai spin around his index finger, he suddenly found that it escaped his grip and swung out of his finger, and flying towards the closed window in his room. Not waiting for the crash, a spark of red light came to life. The young Uzumaki was there, smiling while holding the kunai in his right hand.

"Here we are!" Tsuki’s mother declared as the two arrived at the Ninja Academy. "Mom, why did you come with me? I'm older now! I can come alone." Tsuki inquired, making his mother laugh while starting to ruffle his hair. "Well, aren't we full of ourselves? Until you graduate tthe Academy, I’ll still be walking you… Listen, I don’t care how high your marks are, you’ve only been in school for 2 years. You’re still a child and have at least a couple more years left. Besides, I have to wish the new student good luck and a good year." Tsuki’s mother explained as they entered the Academy and walked along the corridors while hiding that the most prominent reason might just be that Sunagakure no sato is simply not safe for children considering the high propensity for violence in the village.

Dozens of heads turned to face the red-haired duo as they walked in, immediately getting star-struck as they realized it was “the kid,” the Red Flash of Sunagakure, the one who escaped a local gang of hoodlums by sheer ‘magic,’ was the word they were using to describe it. Reaching classroom 233 the young Uzumaki heard, "Go along, Tsuki. Take a seat." His mother told him as she nodded. Tsuki gripped the kunai in his ninja pouch, as to check that he didn’t lose it, and began heading down the steps.

Classrooms in the Academy were large and had high ceilings, based on a theory that larger classrooms lead to expansive education, expanding even to the blackboard itself. In front of the blackboard was a podium, situated far from the students' desks and put in a position where the teacher could view everyone at once.

Tsuki reached one of the few tables with a vacant spot and passed by the glasses-wearing student to sit by the window and he saw as his mother walked away. "Please, everyone pay attention." Was suddenly echoed in the classroom as all the youths quitted up. "Boys and girls, the village is proud of you all for deciding to sign up for the Ninja Academy for your 3rd year now, and therefore, dedicating your lives to help the village in any and all ways. These next 3 years will not be a series of easy years, that I assure you. I do not mean to scare you, but if you want to become capable ninja, you will have to do your absolute best at all times. Only then will you be able to achieve your dreams."

The day had gone by rather smoothly. The students were told how the days would be planned out, starting with Geography, Ninja Tactics and Chakra Knowledge in the morning, followed by lunch time of two hours for them to go wherever they wanted and then physical training, involving Shurikenjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and, if the student had a knack for it, Genjutsu. The day would end with a sparring session, when every student would have at least one fight with another, in order for the instructor to evaluate their progress efficiently.

During one of the breaks, while some of the youths were playing Tsuki was training the Flying Thunder God technique. He was standing and holding a kunai, injecting it with chakra before he could get started on the hard part. But he wasn’t alone, lurking a few ways back was an instructor. After hearing the rumor of the Red Flash, the Academy ordered for Tsuki to be monitored throughout his time in school in case he showed any remarkable talents. As much as the instructor could tell, Tsuki was an ordinary kid with good grades.

Then it happened… "No! Please, just let me go!" A voice cried, calling for attention. Tsuki took a sharp turn to see three boys pushing around a caramel skinned girl. This isn’t right, the young Uzumaki thought. "Shut up!" One of them yelled, gesturing that he was about to slap her with his right hand. Tsuki was not about to let this go. Tsuki, already infusing chakra into the Hiraishin Kunai, threw it directly at the group of kids. Missing purposefully, but landing right in front of the closet one to the girl. The three turned to the young Uzumaki, and as soon as they did, they busted out laughing murmuring about his small stature.

"If you want her so much, come get her!" one yelled. Tsuki looked at him with anger in his eyes as he appeared to want to strike the young girl, disappearing in a red flash, making the boys gasp, and the instructor spying pay closer attention. "Gladly." Tsuki appeared between the bully and the young girl, one hand holding the kunai sticking up from the ground, as he used both one of his feet to kick the boy away. Getting kicked to the ground, he demanded his cronies to jump Tsuki but that’s when the instructor appeared in the midst of it all saying, “Okay… That’s enough. All of you, back to your homeroom.”

Before Tsuki got to leave the instructor said, “You there. Tsuki is it? Come with me.” The young Uzumaki thought himself to be in deep trouble, until he heard the head of the academy speak.

WC: +1,000 Total:+1,000

1000w for Academy Graduation:

750w for D-rank Generic Sealing Method:

250w for E-rank Water Walking Technique:
Back to top Go down
Tsuki
Genin
Genin
Tsuki

A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II)   A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 7:27 pm

"Ok. But, tell me, how do you use the Flying Thunder God Technique? (the Dean inquired perplexed) You didn't use handseals or anything? Correct?" Tsuki then responded, "Well, it isn't easy, but it isn't hard either. Basically, you have to start by forcing a lot of chakra into the kunai as you hold it to make the seal respond to your ‘signal.’ After that, it feels as if the seal absorbs you and spits you back out." Now even more confused, the head of the academy asks, "But what then? You throw the kunai but how do I teleport?" The boy smiled with pride, seeing scholars so curious and determined to learn more from him felt great.

"Then, is when it gets tricky. When the kunai gets away from you, you have to release your chakra in frequent waves all around you. The kunai that now has an affinity for your chakra will notice you're around and will try to establish a connection with you. When you detect that, you aim your chakra release in a straight line towards your kunai. As soon as it reaches, the seal will pull you through space and time, and you will appear right by it."

As he finished his explanation, they had walked through two flights of stairs and were nearing the Academy Hall, where graduates perform to show they are ready to graduate and become Genin. The Dean seemed in awe. "Wow. Sounds complicated, and you do it so fast!" The Dean commented. Well, I bet you’re wondering why I brought you here. I'll make you a deal. If you manage to do it once in front of me, I'll graduate you today! You’ll be on record as the youngest graduate to date."

The red headed kids face turned into determination and excitement. "I'm going to dominate this technique!" Tsuki declared, raising his fist. "Let’s go then!" the Dean followed as he set the stage for the Uzumaki to perform.

Later that night…

"Tsuki, dinner's ready!" A feminine voice called out to the young boy who, up until then, after the Academy, had been locked up in his room for quite a while. "Coming, mom!" The boy responded, well aware that if there was one thing to rival his beloved moms beauty, it was her volatile Uzumaki temper. Sure enough, the minute Tsuki made it out of his room, he had to cope with his moms lethal exasperated expression. "Sheesh, what were you even doing there all this time?!" She exclaimed as she placed two plates of ramen noodles on the dinner table, her gaze remaining fixed on the young boy before her. "I have something important to tell you." The young Uzumaki said, and her response with a smile on her face… "Tell me?! Geez Tsuki, you're nine years old. You need hobbies that suit a boy your age, there is nothing you can tell me that’s a surprise to me."… Tsuki looked into her eyes, "Sorry mom, but this time I think you’ll be surprised.” he responded with a soft voice and a pleasant, genuine smile as he innocently ruffled the back of his head before she got too.

Tsuki sat down and took his time explaining to his mother that he graduated from the Academy early, being marked, a “Natural Prodigy” as a ninja, the likes of which appears once in a generation. The young Uzumakis mother, with tears in her eyes began to speak after getting a gift from her storage closet. “Now open my present before I take it away!" she said emotionally while Tsui reached out, “I was waiting to give you this when you turned 11 or 12 after graduating from the Academy.” She continued as he took apart the wrapping to reveal a scroll. Mesmerized, he looked up at his now smiling mother.

"That scroll contains the most basic sealing technique. As an Uzumaki, you'll have to become very skilled in Fuinjutsu. I’ll leave this to you because I know, you’ll become proficient in the art." Tsuki grabbed his graduation gift, and with glee prepared for the next chapter of his life. His plans are to move closer to the downtown area, where the Kazekage could be found residing to become a Legendary Ninja for Sunagakure no sato. The young Uzumaki decided to pack early, and even utilized his new found sealing technique in order to train with some purpose.

Due to the sealing technique, it appeared as if Tsuki was travelling with little to nothing at all, but a large scroll. Reaching the downtown area he witnessed a large water fountain for the first time in his young life. These luxuries aren’t really abundant in the outskirts of Sunagakure. Tsuki decided to try out a new technique he has read about. The Water Walking Technique. With everything Tsuki has been through the last couple of days, and weeks, he has felt virtually unstoppable. So he closed his eye right in front of the large water structure, he spread his arms out, and began to take steps forward.

Walking on dry land for the first three steps, Tsuki began to focus all of his might onto the soul of his feet. Walking on the fourth step, he felt himself to be lighter than air. Continuing the walk, he needed to peak out to see what was happening. Indeed it was done, the icing on the cake, just another technique Tsuki found himself proficient in. With absolutely excitement in his mind, he sunk right down to the bottom of the fountain, no longer having his focus on the soul of his feet. Despite being the only one in the fountain, Tsuki was too excited to notice the staring eyes. Tsuki was finally one step closer to his dream of becoming one of the most powerful shinobi to hail from the Land of Wind.

WC: +1,000 Total: +2,000

1000w for Academy Graduation:

750w for D-rank Generic Sealing Method:

250w for E-rank Water Walking Technique:
Back to top Go down

A Flying Thunder Graduation (Part I & II)
Page 1 of 1