Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Chowagakure

PostSubject: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Okami sighed as he stood on top of the Yamikage Tower. He had spent some time meditating, and listening to the one who called himself the Nine-Tails that was sealed within him. He still wasn't able to remember anything, really, but he knew that the ANBU who did this to him was from this Village. It was around 8 in the morning, and he had decided what he would do. He wasn't sure about what had happened, or who was responsible, but they needed to pay. The image of an auburn-haired girl, her pretty face marred by tears, tore through his mind. That was the clincher for him. They had taken his world, so he would take theirs. Reaching up, he put his fingers behind the black leather patch over his left eye and pulled, the four interconnected laces holding it together falling apart as he put it into a pocket. The eye was closed underneath out of reflex, and when it opened it began to glow crimson in the shade of Yamigakure. Concentric black rings spread through the entirety of the red eye, with nine tomoe extending along them from the pupil. He was sure any sensor-types would be able to feel the influx of chakra at the Village Center like a slap in the face, the sheer magnitude taking their breath away.

From his perch, Okami could see everything in the Village, especially considering his advanced eyesight. Perfect...Looking up at the sun, he decided that it would be best to just erase everything. His eye flashed briefly, and a trickle of blood fell from the corner as the center of the sun began to turn black. The dot spread until it engulfed the entire star like an eclipse, white coming from the edges of the blackened flames. As he watched, the buildings around him began to come alive with the fires of Hell, and a smile would have crept onto his face if he didn't get the sensation that this was wrong somehow. Pushing it out of his mind, he sat and began to watch the capital of the Land of Moonlight burn to ashes...

Chakra: 1,620/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

Okami's Infinite Amaterasu Sales Pitch:

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info
Village:: Yamigakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Goken was in his office going over the reports from the various teams he had out searching for his sister, and other more economic reports covering the improvements to the village. He was cut from his work when he felt a sudden influx of chakra right in the center of the village. He recognized it as Okami, the Chowakage’s. But, the man had no reason to be in the village at the moment. He knew that he would have sent some form of message if he planned to visit, so he was immediately on guard. Looking out his window, he saw the blackened sky and his village in black flames, he knew he had to act fast. He called for the three ANBU that were guarding him, they appeared on a knee bowing, waiting for orders. With a deadly serious tone he said, “You, formulate a team and tell all active and inactive jounin and chuunin to begin evacuation protocol zero. Boar, Gather any and all seal masters in the village and try to seal away those flames, you probably won’t be able to put them out using conventional means. Now, Cheetah, travel to Seishi as fast as you can. Tell the Seishikage to send her strongest men, Okami Uchiha is attacking Yamigakure.” After the ANBU let out a Hai, They would all vanish. Cheetah was the fastest shinobi in Yami, able to move extra fast due to his Swift release mutation. He should be in Seishigakure in thirty minutes, meaning Goken needed to stall Okami for as long as he possibly could.

Activating his Supersaiyan form for the first time to be used in real combat, he immediately flew straight to where he felt Okami’s chakra. Once he arrived he would find the man with his eye patch off and a strange dojutsu active. “Okami-dono. I’m not sure what you think you are doing, but you have violated the alliance we set forth in the summit and as such have declared yourself and by extension Chowagakure an enemy of both Yamigakure and Seishigakure who have held up our end of the alliance. I’m unsure what has caused you to turn your wrath upon my village, but we have done nothing against you or your village whilst under my rule. Explain yourself.” He would flash his Ki, while he didn’t have as much as Okami, his Ki was slightly more potent and dense so it wouldn’t be shaken off so easily. He didn’t want to fight this man, but if push came to shove he would. He glanced around at his sealing teams sealing away the fire, albeit very slowly. He could also feel that they had gotten most of the civilians and some of the shinobi to safety. Looking back at Okami, Goken’s blue eyes would harden. No one, not even someone who could be considered a Kami no Shinobi would be allowed to trample on his village so easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Okami started slightly at the sound of a new arrival. Standing up and turning to look at the glowing golden person speaking to him, Okami would frown as his Rinne Sharingan spun lazily about the pupil. "Sorry, I don't remember if I know you or not, so I'll be brief. I can't remember anything beyond around a day or two ago. Someone called me the Chowakage when I woke up, but then went on to say that someone else was taking over for me until I remember who I am. Hell, I hardly know my own name. It's Okami...something or other. What I CAN remember-barely-is an ANBU from Yamigakure attacking me in some room back home. Black mask, blonde hair, teenaged? Yeah, like I said I can't remember anything other than instinct. If that instinct says you need to pay, then I can't really argue, can I? Sorry about this, but if you're in charge here I'm not gonna hold back."

With that, Okami would draw the katana at his hip and get into a ready position. Even if this might be to the death, he'd be polite about it. After all, something said he should know this person. An image of watching over his shoulder as a cute blonde kissed a burly, black-haired martial artist while laughing burst into his head randomly. DAMMIT!

Chakra: 1,550/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Exactly, you don't remember any of this... Okami would be like: and what does this button do? *activates Infinite Tsukuyomi*

[22:36:48] @ Okami : Burns faster, hotter, longer, and stronger! Try it for 90 days! If you aren't dead, you'll get your money back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Goken would sigh as he heard Okami’s response. Looks like this wasn’t going to be easy, although it wouldn’t have been anyways. A kage cannot simply attack a foreign village and it not end in war. “Okami-dono, I’m not sure what happened, but none of my ANBU have been authorized to enter your village, or even be in your nation. So, if someone guised as one of my men was in your village, it was not on my orders and this person will be punished with death. But, as you have attacked my village and put the lives of the people at risk, I have no choice but to treat this as an act of war. I am truly sorry Okami-dono. Hopefully the Seishikage will send help soon, I do not think I can defeat you by myself.” His golden aura flowing around him like flames, Goken would try to make the first strike, moving as quickly as possible. He would focus Ki into his fist, it gaining a faint golden glow, He would then dash towards Okami at a speed of 120, throwing the charged fist forwards. If he made contact with Okami, it would have a power of 120, more than enough to lift the other Kage high into the air, at which point, Goken would launch a volley of Ki blasts at the other Kage, twenty in number, each sharing his strength stat (120). If however, Goken didn’t manage to land a clean hit, he would use his momentum to dodge away from Okami and land in a ready position a few meters away. He would be ready to follow up against any of the other kage’s attacks.

Chakra: 690/900

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:54 am

Engrossed as he was with trying to drive emergent memories out of his head, Okami nearly didn't notice the odd Taijutsu user move. Then again, the world looked like it was moving in slow-motion to him, and when he did notice it was the same. Okami coughed up blood and dropped his katana as a fist was driven into his gut, soaring into the air as he saw a series of odd blasts coming at him. They weren't made of chakra, which confirmed the fact that he really didn't notice much coming from the Yamikage, if he had any at all. Of course, that just meant that they were made of this odd energy that he DID have in abundance, and it looked like it was going to hurt. It really didn't matter, though, as it was hard to dodge more than one or two of the blasts while in midair. Getting struck by them caused Okami to groan in pain as he dropped to the rooftop of the Kage Tower in a heap. It seemed as if his skin was torn off in several places, but before the other Kage could inspect, the image of the domino-haired Chowakage would fade from existence as if it were never there. A tap on the shoulder would tell golden-boy where he was, and Okami would move back about twenty feet before speaking again. His odd left eye was gone, seemingly deactivated and returned to it's normal silver. "Well, that was an experience. In all actuality, my head feels a little better. You're Goken, right? I can finally put a name to the face. Unfortunately I still can't remember much, but it's coming back, just like my muscle and chakra memories. Hopefully you'll be able to handle this..."

With that, his eyes would spin to be crimson with three tomoe, before advancing to a unique design consisting of a pair of triquetra. Once that was done, they would flare and turn white while black rings filled them and purple spread. The Rinnegan...There weren't many people that knew that Okami had it, but those who did realized that with his chakra reserves and those eyes, he was unstoppable. His eyes would narrow slightly before a silvery mass of chakra exuded from his body, creating a large construct with four arms that immediately created two separate hand seals while Okami himself made a third. Just after, the chakra dissipated as if it was never there, and the air would get heavy and heated, even more so than if it was JUST the Amaterasu that was being dealt with. The black sun seemed to be dissipating into it's normal shade, but that wouldn't be much of a relief considering the fact that something else was coming, something big. Looking up, Okami would point to a meteor that was drawing itself from orbit down to where the two men were standing. "Well, Goken-san...I'll be waiting here if you still want to dance after dealing with THAT. If you aren't feeling up to dealing with it, don't worry...I'll be here regardless."

Unbeknownst to Goken, or anyone else who would try to stop it, there was a second meteor falling behind the first one. They were timed perfectly, so that if the first was stopped, the second couldn't be.

Chakra: 1,130/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Goken felt slight relief when Okami called him by his name, but then it was wiped away by the gigantic meteor headed towards the village. It was massive, but, Goken could feel the feint Ki of some of his shinobi returning, so he knew that even if this killed him, they might could save the rest of the village. He immediately flew towards the meteor, meeting it a round two miles above the village, his Ki flaring dangerously, even cracking the giant rock where his hands laid upon it. He could feel that he was only slowing it down, but he hoped it would be enough. Suddenly, he felt it shake and begin to break apart, another meteor had crashed into the one he slowed down. Feeling himself begin to fall, he had flashbacks of his few short months as Yamikage, and how the village had started to accept him as their leader. Knowing that he couldn’t fail them anymore he released his Ki once more, stopping his descent. He felt a massive surge of energy welling up inside of him, and when he released it, he felt power he had never known before. His hair now stood much more on end, as lightning bolts could clearly be seen arcing off of his body. Looking around he saw the massive meteor headed towards him, it was still a few miles above him, having hit the other one. Cupping his hands together, he formed a ball of energy, “Kaaaaaaaammmeeeeeeeeeee…” that he charged as he brought his hands to his side, “Haaaaaaammmeeeeeeeee….” Finally, he released the energy as an enormous blue beam that might not destroy the meteor outright, but would surely damage it some, “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” The force of the blast would shake the ground around him and cause chunks of the earth to rise around his aura, and the release of Ki could definitely be felt for a couple of miles. He knew he was pushing himself to his limits, but he had to hope some of his ANBU and other shinobi could handle the still very large chunks of the meteor falling to the village, and maybe they would be able to slow the other one down while he kept Okami busy. Flying back to Okami he would stare at him with an ice cold glare, heightened by his bright blue eyes and now even more dense and potent energy.

Chakra: 855/1,350 

Jutsu Used:

{Claiming SSJ2 from life or death situation of having not one, but TWO massive meteors dropped on my head...}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:54 am

Okami's eyes widened slightly as he watched his meteors get slowed down by the release of this further evolution. It hadn't stopped them completely, but it had weakened their descent and made them a little smaller. It's hard to do with a planetoid that size, but it was impressive. Goken floated back down to the Chowakage, so it was only right that he address the man. "Good job. Now, it'll only destroy the Village and about a quarter of the Kurai Mori between the two. Hmm...I wonder how you'll deal with this. Limbo."

At the last word, Okami's Rinnegan would glow for a moment as he cast his shadow into Limbo while staring straight at Goken. The glowing man wouldn't see anything, but would suddenly feel as if he were punched in the chest hard enough to break ribs, at the very least, before getting hit in the head with what would feel like a roundhouse kick hard enough to crack a mountain. This might be surprising, for even Okami could see that whatever the weird physical energy he gave off was, it enhanced his musculature to the point where most would think he was almost unkillable. He could likely even survive most of Okami's "normal" jutsu, if he tried. This one, though, was capable of killing a Tailed Beast in a single hit. Frowning, the yin-yang haired man wondered where he got that analogy, as the voice called Izanagi in his mind grew somber. For some reason, it made him endlessly sad. Damn this amnesia. Whatever he was doing, it almost felt wrong. Almost.

Chakra: 1,000/1,900

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei
Missing-Nin (A)
Missing-Nin (A)

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am

You shouldn't seek all the answers; believe me.
You may not like what you Find
#1,284
Illusion 5 Step
330/400 chakra

Black flickering lanterns all about. Countless ethereal numbers danced about the village along with those flashing back chakra signatures. Rei watched it all impassively through her golden eyes. She sat atop one of the tallest buildings, entertained by the events that were unfolding with alarming rapidity. A "gift" from the Sage, her eyes allowed her to distinguish life force, intentions and most notably, the ability to determine how much more time someone had left to live. The chakra signatures of everyone was seen in many colors, meaning different things when their chakra changed colors and began to pulsate. In this instance, a black chakra meant the person was either about to die or they were about to kill someone else. A rapid pulsation in their chakra signature meant that they were at the peak of the death experience and of course, it also meant that they were about to commit murder.

Out of everyone before Rei's eyes, only two people presently held the fastest pulsating signatures. Those were the two currently in mortal combat at the epicenter of the sudden attack. Rei recognized the second man, the Yamikage and his weird style of fighting. The first man was an unknown factor to the blue skinned woman. He was powerful and the numbers of years he was to live were quite high. In comparison, the Yakikage Goken's life numbers were short and constantly increasing and decreasing. Already it seemed that the victory of this fight had already been decided. Unless another force intervened or the two fighters decided to end all hostilities, Goken along with the majority of Yamigakure would die.

The thought intrigued Rei greatly: being of the accursed Balor clan, her people essentially immortal against their will- continual seek their own destruction to end the curse the Sage had placed upon them for their crimes. Some of her clan may be feeling enlightenment and acceptance that their lives were to end... and others might have realized in their time of death, they wanted to live longer. It was an important moment for her people. None having died in such a long time, there would be mixed feelings and reactions of mourning and celebration. While humans saw this event as something terrifying, to the Balor, this was an eye opener and something to be rejoiced.

For Rei, the youngest of the accursed: she had mixed feelings and had yet to decide if this should be her moment of death. Assuredly, accepting the falling meteor was to kill her. If she chose to fight, she might live and with who knows how long until another opportunity such as this presented itself. It just didn't sit right with her, and so she decided to fight. There would be opportunities to die another day, or at the least in a more glorious way than to give up and accept an easy death.

For over one hundred years, she had been sealed away underground. Imprisoned below the surface, her body confined so tightly that she couldn't even move: that and being overcome by that deadly silence for one hundred years. Then, the imprisonment breaking and her people being freed to live their lives once again upon the changed world. The sights, sounds, smells and people were a welcome interaction. Yamigakure had accepted her cursed people and Rei had become a shinobi under the village. Gratitude and a duty as the village's Special Jounin, coupled with her own desire to live, compelled the girl to fight.

While the other Jounin and lower ranks scrambled about to put out the fires, evacuate citizens and formulate methods to deal with the unknown assailant: Rei had taken her spot above the two combatants and watched them fight fiercely below. It wasn't until Goken had suddenly be assaulted by an unknown entity without the attacker known as Okami so much as lifting a finger. That was the moment Rei knew she needed to step in.

She stood up then, being several hundred feet away and above the two fighters, Okami's back turned to her position. Rei wore a black one piece leather suit that hugged her blue skin dangerously tight. A zipper starting at her naval zipped up halfway to her breasts, leaving her blue cleavage partially exposed to her unnaturally large breasts. Black boots adorned her feet, steel-toe and as high as leggings. Long silvery silk hair adorned her head and danced in the winds of change. A long black scythe slung across her left shoulder as she stood and in one swift motion: the building top she had been standing on had been severed from its lower building structure. Rei sank the curved blade of her scythe into the roof and jumped upwards, heaving heavily as she lifted the large segment of the building up and hurled it at Okami's position like a missile.

Unbeknownst to Okami or Goken, Rei had left herself attached to that building missile as it sailed towards Okami, fully intended to smash the man from behind in a kamikaze attack. Regardless of how Okami or Goken would react, Rei would free her blade as her building missile neared Okami and she enacted her real attack.

Hidden out of sight behind the building missile, Rei enacted her personal fighting style with a swift movement. Focusing her technique into the small area on the flying rooftop, Rei produced ten illusions atop the roof. As the missile neared Okami, all ten illusions would move in unison, leaping from the building missile and assaulting Okami with their scythes at a speed of(130). Chakra sensory or Doujutsu regardless, neither were effective in determining and pinpointing Rei whenever she did this technique. For all ten illusions were none other than the real Rei. Real but illusions, this was a phantom technique which defied rational with sheer speed to overwhelm even the mightiest of foes.

While the ten illusions harassed Okami in that instant, though the attacks were nothing more than a distraction and attempt to wound the man enough to cause him to flee. For she wished to not kill such a mighty man as this. There was much to learn from men with such power, whether as a friend or foe. Needless to say, as her ten illusions assaulted her opponent's location, the "real" real Rei had appeared in the man's blind spot as he would turn to deal with the building projectile which ten assailants had come from in an apparent suicidal attack. In his blind spot, she rushed in the blink of the eye to where Goken was and grab the Yamikage to move him from the danger of being crushed by the building missile. If successful in removing the Yamikage from the dangerous spot, she would stop her movement several meters away from the wreckage of where the building would crash. She would release the Yamikage and raise her scythe on guard in case that was not enough to change Okami from further attacking. The lives of Yamigakure's people are mine to take at my leisure of watching and studying their death experiences. She was asserting dominance over the right to the villager's deaths: Okami had no right to interrupt the slow dying process as Rei had watched and planned her livelihood around a journal with daily deaths written down. often Rei would visit people about to die, just to watch how they died and their reactions to dying. To Rei, it was essential research in understanding the curse the Sage had placed upon her and her clan. For they could never be free of their curse until they understood the importance and value of human life. Yet Okami had come into the village and interrupted Rei's research.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Mugetsu had arrived back to his village a mere twenty minuets after leaving the five tails to deal with his horde of phantom sand metal spikes. It would seem that the damage to the the village was much worse then he had anticipated. Anbu Members and Jounin of all ranks had been focusing to seal away the black flames that Mugetsu had noted werent extinguishable through normal means. Mugetsu wouldn't even be able to climb along the roof tops of the buildings to find the Yamikage's and intruders current location because most of the buildings has been set ablaze under the blackened sun. So the Red Eyed Phantom would need to remain on his phantom sand to fly above it if necessary. He needed to handle a few things before he could head to the site of the battle to assist his Kage but this bad feeling just kept nagging at him...

Mugetsu's first agenda would be to help the innocent citizens that would run frantically out the front gates of the village. He would direct them to some of the few safety bunkers positioned around the outside and further around the outskirts or the village walls. Upon doing so Mugetsu would ride upon his Phantom Sand taking him high above the black flames covering the village. He could do nothing about the flames seeing as how he currently had no way to seal them but maybe he could deal with the direct source to some extent. He just needed to buy a little time until the Bijuu got here and with the very least him in unison the rest of the ninja could take this guy down. Upon reaching the height above the village Mugetsu would began flying forward to find the intruder and he'd hope the Yamikage. The very moment he would put them in his sights he he would notice something very strange. A rather large mass would fall down from the skies above the village. As it felt it would began to be covered in both flame and increasing speed. This mass was soon to be identified as a giant meteor one big enough to destroy the entire village if left unchecked.

It was then that Mugetsu had realized a small bit of the power from the person that the village was facing. How could someone some a meteor from the sky? Who was this man and why had he been attacking the village, especially when the man is supposed to be a fellow Kage. This behavior was not appropriate considering the new peace treaty in place between the three main villages. Either way Mugetsu had been equipped to deal with this incoming meteor but before he could react, Goken with an amazing display of his clans special taijutsu had managed to handle... The first one.

Mugetsu could not believe his eyes when a second meteor, much bigger then the first had begun to drop down upon the village. He then understood that the first one was meant as a form of distraction and the second one was meant to cause the tremendous damage. Even still the phantom knew he could handle the meteor or even had the power to break it down to a much small size for the remaining ninja to handle and break it down to a proper non harmful size and yet he still needed a bit of time to prepare. Flying towards Goken just as another person because the to Kage had shown up, Mugetsu would began to shout in Goken's direction,

"Don't worry Lord Yamikage I will handle the meteor and as far as the intruder we have a rather large present for him that's not happy at all."

With that the Red Eyed Phantom would fly upwards towards the meteor on his Phantom Sand activating his clans dojutsu the Heikigan once again, and therefore calling his Soul Weapon, Sutoretoejji to his very hands. Straightening the chain of the weapon by pulling his blade and scythe and opposition directions he would began to cover his right hand, holding the blade of Sutoretoejji in a dark, hazy, and metallic appearing aura. Starting from the tip of the blade the metallic aura would cover and began to transform the blade into that of a semi thick staff. As the aura made its way up to the chain and the hilt of the scythe handle the scythe would finalize its form now beging decorated in the black and gold shades of metal from Mugetsu's Phantom Metal Release. Upon reaching the scythe's blade the metal metal would cover the scythe reinforcing the original metal and in addition extending the length of the blade by an additional foot and a half. The second the newly form scythe finished materializing Mugetsu would take it for a whirl by spining the six foot scythe in a circular disk pattern.

He would then allow the aura surrounding his hand to spread to the rest of his body materializing a form much similar to that of the grim reaper. This form had been been given to him from the new form of Sutoretoejji. This new scythe based form is known as Shinitoretoejii and can only be used by Mugetsu. Manipulating his chakra even further Mugetsu would force his reaper form to grow around him swelling to the size of a bijuu. Any and everyone in the village would be able to see the massive Reaper weilding the scyhte above them. Just as the form reached its maximum size Mugetsu would once again spin the now large scythe in the same manor but this time he would extend the phantom metal aura to the scythes blade forming a disk of energy. The disk of energy would slowly extend outward before launchimg forward at speeds of 120 and strength of 150, firing a Phanton Metal Beam easily the size of a Bijuu at the meteor. Upon full impact the beam would drill into the second meteor cracking it and breaking it down to much smaller segments no bigger then the size of an average boulder.

The red eyed phantom had successfully destroyed the meteor and even with the bould size chuncks falling he knew the village was safe. Even chunnin with strong enough taijutsu could destory the boulders. He had now needed to bring his attention back to the intruder known as Okami to help the Yamikage or at least fight the incoming Bijuu.

Chakra Remaining: 380/600
WC: 1072/1000 (Gained Access to Shinitoretoejii)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:57 am

Mag had followed his friend in, running at breakneck speeds because he had to run fast. He had to run and find Sarada. That was top priority, while Mugetsu dealt with the actual problems. He ran, with speed unfounded, through the fire and flames, even with the god damn meteors falling above. He didn’t care. He no longer wanted to care. He couldn’t care, Sarada was number one priority. That was the important part. He had to save her.

He arrived at his home shortly after arriving in the village. Well. What was left of the home. It was falling apart at the seams. It was, at least, until he got there, in which in fells in on itself. He heard nothing, but tore through the rubble. He tore through the fire, making sure not to touch it, just in case. He knew of the fire he had. He was going under the assumption that it was exactly what was happening. He found Sarada and got her out, placing her on the ground where there was less fire. She was alive… but her eyes. She was blind. The mix of heat and wood falling on her had blinded her.

“Magunasu?”

“I’m here… I can’t save you. I’ll hold you close, one last time. You’re too hurt. Not even the best medical ninja could save you. I’m sorry. I wasn’t here.”

Sarada coughed up some blood, after all, she wasn’t durable.  She was a small child, she wasn’t supposed to die. Not yet.

“It’s...okay.”

He saw the color run out of her cheeks, and life run out of her body. Not in the most literal sense. No. When she went limp, he couldn’t stop the tears. They were coming, and he just clutched the body of his daughter. Those golden eyes no longer full of the life that they once had. Sure, she was sassy and occasionally a pain in the ass, but he would’ve done anything to save her. Even give his own life, but he knew that wasn’t possible. Not any more.

He couldn’t get up, his body wouldn’t let him. So, he did the one thing he was fully able to do.

He screamed to the high heavens. There were no words in the scream, it was just a scream, likely heard by anyone who was in the village. You could feel a rising anger in the scream, but more then that, you heard something of pure sadness. Unpolluted by disappointment, just sadness. He knew that it was his fault, but decided to something about it when he had the strength. He looked the meteors, and hoped to god they would kill him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Goken grunted as he was launched away by some invisible force, he felt like he had been smacked away by the mans words. Growling he would stand and jet back to where Okami was standing, he saw the odd blue girl attacking him. He also noticed the arrival of Fauna who had appeared in his village months prior. He wondered what was happening, but he was feeling the bloodlust brought about by his saiyan transformation. He knew he would need to be ready in case Okami moved to attack him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Okami saw through his Limbo clone that there were ten figures moving fast up behind him, along with a large chunk of a building that was crashing into the Kage Tower. Moving his shadow behind him, a black orb would pour itself into existence in front of it, before spreading out into a large shield that he would let the figures hit. Once they did, they would begin to disintegrate as the barrier turned back into an orb before dissipating into chakra. As it did, the others may sense that it wasn't made of just two or even three different Chakra Natures, it was made of at LEAST five. Shrugging it off, he looked the odd blue girl that appeared in the eye, sizing her up. Unbeknownst to him, with his Rinnegan narrowed and the wind blowing, his silhouette was just the same as it was a hundred years prior, when he had cursed the Dulluhan to live forever, watching life ass by in order to learn it's value. Flicking his eyes away towards the odd, reaper-like shinobi that just destroyed the remainder of his meteor attack, he noticed that there was a large, flaming bird with five tails coming in his direction while screaming obscenities. Getting ready to kill it, he heard a flicker of a memory in the back of his mind, that of an old wise man speaking to a beloved son. Almost subconsciously, he looked more towards the shoulder of the phoenix, and not the heart, and let his Limbo clone loose, breaking his wing and letting him crash into the Village. Returning the clone to his body so that he didn't waste chakra, he started at a scream that echoed through the Village that sparked another painful image to tear through his mind, one of a longer-haired version of himself holding a red-haired beauty whose body was covered in blood, his eyes blazing red as he alternated screaming and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. FUCK! These visions just weren't helping the massive headache that was building between his temples. The last straw, though, was the odd lady that stopped not twenty feet from him, holding out her hand and talking to him. As she spoke, he was transported to another place, watching what seemed to be himself and a taller man goofing around while standing in a classroom in front of a bunch of young shinobi-in-training.

A younger, more carefree Okami with long black hair done up into a ponytail burst into the room, pointing in an accusatory manner at Luke, who was teaching a class on basic Ninjutsu. "You bastard! You told me you weren't working today, and we were gonna go see that new movie about the guy who fell in love with his dog! What the hell?"

Luke, for his part, looked fairly annoyed when the hyperactive Uchiha heir interrupted his class, and started to shout back. "Well, what was I supposed to do when my boyfriend broke up with me? Be seen in public with someone who's not only in one of the most famous couples in the Village, but is also set to inherit the leadership of one of the largest and most successful clans in history? Use that thing between your ears for more than keeping your hair floofed! It would be a scandal, so I pulled an extra shift! Dumbass..."

The two shinobi, one an unrivaled infiltrator and the other a master assassin, stared each other down while the children sweat-dropped before they both burst into laughter so hard neither could breath, Okami's bass joined by Luke's tenor so naturally you could tell that they'd been friends for far too long.

Once Okami's vision cleared, he noticed that he was staring at the hand being proffered to him. His Rinnegan faded, and the flames covering Yamigakure disappeared into nothing as the Uchiha swallowed, his eyes flicking back and forth between the fingers and Fauna's eyes. He could almost remember...Almost...AGH! Just as it was about to all come back to him, his mind was clouded once more. Gripping his head between his hands and screaming, Okami felt a massive buildup of negative energy right beneath his fingers. Forcing it out, Okami would be surrounded by a massive amount of a black, amorphous solid that would form an orb before exploding outward, followed by a few simple words, with far more pain in them than any human had a right to feel. "GET OUT OF ME!"

As the orb dispersed, splattering throughout the Village, the droplets formed themselves into small creatures, like mice and ravens that then proceeded to scurry away into the darkest corners of civilizations. They would likely come back, given the amount of hatred, sorrow, and pain that seeped off of them, but for the moment they were gone, washed away from the man they had possessed. Falling onto his knees upon the hard stone of the roof, his simple white tunic in tatters, Okami breathed outward before looking up, looking at everyone in turn with an almost confused expression on his face. The white in his hair had disappeared, returning to it's original black. His scars were gone, smooth skin replacing where they were. His Rinne Sharingan spun lazily about the pupil in his left eye, beautiful and terrifying all at once. All in all, he looked like an older version of when he graduated the Academy, as if all of the pain he had felt over his life had been washed away with the odd explosion of chakra. He'd have to grow his hair back out, he decided. Standing up on wobbly legs, he realized he had just used almost all of his chakra trying to remember who he was. He felt even stronger than before, though, and he knew from experience that if he really needed chakra to fight, then he could just use the Preta Path. Izanagi hummed in the back of his mind, welcoming the friend he had made of his "Jailor" back. Looking around, the Chowakage spoke with a strength he hadn't had before, his eyes hardened. "Goken-san, I'm terribly sorry for all of this wanton destruction. There's a member of the Kurama Clan in your ANBU, teenaged with blonde hair, supposedly in the SHADE Corps. He's responsible for wiping my memories, and planting the idea that Yamigakure was the enemy in my head. There isn't too much I can do for the dead, given the fact that I'm almost out of chakra from getting rid of whatever that was, but I still have enough to do this for you."

Looking around, his Rinne Sharingan would glow red as all of the broken pieces of building in the Village faded from existence, only to be put back into place exactly as they were before the chaos had ensued. The eye returned once again to it's normal silver after using the Infinite Izanagi, and Okami reached back with a trembling hand and covered it with his black eyepatch. Breathing out, he would look at Fauna and smile. "Thanks, Fauna."

And with that, the reincarnation of the legendary Sage of Six Paths passed out unceremoniously, falling backwards while his eyes rolled into the back of his head. So graceful.

Chakra: 40/1,900 (Just lowering it severely for the plot)

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei
Missing-Nin (A)
Missing-Nin (A)

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:30 pm

#Illuson 5step
???
260/400 chakra

Though only a Special Jounin, Rei was a girl of promise. Often brutal in both word and action, her decisions were usually not without plan or consideration for the surrounding environment and situations. Fortune had been with her when she had decided to leave the attacking to her illusions: for if she hadn't gone to try and save the Yamikage, she would have likely suffered the same fate as the building and her illusions. All too familiar with the fighting style of the original Sage, she knew what the black orbs were that morphed into a shield to block her attack. Truth Seeking... was all she had managed to process before her mind was filled with a brief multitude of flashes from her past.

Rei had intended to save the Yamikage, but it had seemed her intervention was unwanted or necessary- for the Yamikage seemed to have ignored her offered attempt to help after being struck by the invisible force. One by one, others began to appear across the broken battlefield. A anguished scream that Rei recognized was the raging cry of someone who was suffering from a great loss. Rei had turned her head and saw the man and the young girl, numbers still hovered above his head- showing his life, but there were no numbers from the girl. She was dead.

Rei's attention was turned back to Okami, a woman had shown up who seemed to know Okami and was trying to incite old memories to pacify is aggression. No longer was Rei ready for battle even if Okami had decided to keep fghting. Against this man, she had lost her will to fight. She knew what this man was and she had no desire to raise her weapon against him. Her and her people had defied the sage once before through their zealous adoration for him- and he had cursed them with immortal bodies. Instead, her thoughts and body were prepared for otherwise. If this battle was to continue, Rei's paradigm had shifted and no longer did she see herself as someone who would defend this village if the Sage deemed it worth destroying.

Okami seemed to rouse himself to reason after much effort and expelling some dark matter. Rei noted that this dark mass had a living number, though it shifted constantly. Someone dares to manipulate the Sage!? she thought to herself, noticing a righteous indignation to knowing someone was toying with her lord. Just then, Okami reconstructed the village. Graceful and forgiving, yet now weak from combat, the man was fainting. With her speed, she would dart forward and catch the man Okami gently and lower his hed to the ground softly and look around, wary of anyone who might try to detain or harm the man. If she was given the notion this was to occur, she would spark up another ten illusions to fend anyone away as she would lift Okami and disappear at high speed.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izuna
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: ---

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:48 am

Having moved towards the village of Yamigakure and towards his intended target the Gobi soared above the village as it approached the Second Sage of the Six Paths and prepared to incinerate him, but that would not be the case for the majestic bird as he felt his mighty wing be snapped and broken so it was useless to him.

"ARRGH!"

A single booming sound was enough to let the world know that the Gobi had been beaten in a single attack once again by the one known as Okami before crashing into the village and unable to fly leaving it vulnerable to the many beings around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Mugetsu was rather happy that this newly created technique had worked against something of fitting size as a meteor. In anycase he needed to tend to some other things befor he could head after the intruder himself one of wh8ch was making sure that the Bijuu was sealed away and dealt with and the other was to check on his clan members and specifically his brother. As his reaper form return to its normal size he would make his his way riding in his Phantom Sand to find Mag. Along the way there he could hear a scream of some type which he assumed was Mag calling him to tell him of the defeated Bijuu. He was still to high in the sky to see exactly what Mag was doing since the mysterious black flames that still had not been distinguished and continued obstruct most of Mugetsu's vision.

Needing to use this opportunity to seal away the Bijuu in particular inside himself he would look in Mag's directions calling out to his friend,

"Magunasu, I need your assistance help for a moment. Dont worry about the things in your home they can be replaced later on."

Mugetsu had not been aware that his friends daughter had died and that was the source of the rather painful and sad screech because had he known the Bijuu would have had to wait. But in any case the Red Eyed Phantom would fly towards the beast flinging any of the fire away from the area of the bijuu by using his Phantom Sand to destory and throw the flame covered buildings in the area away from it.

Ready to deal with the beast he stood above it ready to strike it on last time just incase the beast had any fight left in it.

Chakra Remaining: 350/600

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magunasu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:30 pm

Magunasu, above all else, had just lost his only daughter he had ever had. This was not something he had wanted today. Hell. He had not wanted to fight a bijuu. Hell. He was in Hell. He's figured it out, he was in hell. That had to be it. He wasn't dead. So, in theory, that had to be out of the window. Although, he held in his heart that he was in hell. This whole thing went from bad, to worse, to as bad as it could have been. This could be worse, though. He knew it. There was one thing. He hadn't wanted to say it, and he refused to. He let go of his daughter, and placed her nicely against his house.

He ran after Mugetsu. He ran and saw the beast with a broken wing and in general pain. He didn't mind this. He let out a laugh. It was loud, and not even he was quite sure what it was about. It was likely about the sincere insanity of the situation, and walked up the Bijuu and Mugetsu. He knew how to do this in his head, so he focused on doing it by memory, doing it purely by how he remembered from the various books he read.

It was a tiresome job, that he'd rather not do while in his current state, but it was the time to do it, and he didn't think that any normal people had the tools and jobs to do this. Once finished with preparations, he got ready to actually do the sealing. Once ready, he went through the sealing process, and he went through it flawlessly, at least, on his side. The process was, effectively, turning the beast into a chakra-like state and sealing it into Mugetsu.

Once he was finished with the whole sealing thing, he ran off back to his daughter and sat next to her. This was the place he wanted to be, and refused to be elsewhere until the time about this whole thing would be over.

(I'd do more but i'm in pain and not feeling well, so i leave you with this)
[Exit]
--

Name: Four Symbols Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu
Element: None
Range: -
Description: This is a sealing technique based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure's Uzumaki clan. The sealing formula is used to seal any target into a human body or an object, and is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed away. To use it, it is necessary for the user to have great ability.

When two Four Symbols Seals are used together, they form the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. When Minato sealed Kurama into Naruto Uzumaki, he left an opening at the space where the two seals met, allowing Kurama's chakra to mix with Naruto's own. Minato also left behind a key with Gerotora, which could be used to freely manipulate the seal.

Last edited by Magunasu on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Kosuke arrived just after Okami had been.. purged. His eyes narrowed, Kiku had reportedsome odd event happening in this village that it noticed whilst observing some potential recruits for the organization. It had mentioned Okami and bad vibes from him, so Kosuke Kamui’d over right away. What he saw was terrible to say the least, though the damage was reversed by the use of Okami’s Rinne-Sharingan. Kosuke scanned the surroundings, there were a lot of people around, some he recognized, some he didn’t. He had felt the Five-tails’ chakra moments ago, but it was gone now, it must have been sealed. He mentally sent Kiku the instruction to investigate, the black humanoid wearing the white captains robe of Koten sunk into the ground using mayfly to check out the area where the five tails was sealed. Watching as Okami started to fall, Kosuke noticed Fauna go to catch him, along with a face he hadn’t seen in years. Rei Balor, the one who truly set him on his path. He knew she wouldn’t recognize his face, but maybe his chakra, but he wouldn’t dwell on it. He needed answers. “Fauna, wait! No one will hurt him, he needs to be healed, I am very skilled in healing ninjutsu, allow me to look him over.” He would say in a voice that at first demanded one’s attention, and then melted into pure care and compassion. He immediately moved passed anyone else and would attempt to help Okami in any way that he could. He knew Fauna would defend him if necessary, though he hoped it wouldn’t come to that, he would hate to destroy the village again. If Fauna didn’t let him help and attempted to escape into her shadow dimension, Kosuke would activate the Infinite Izanagi to rewrite her departure and would move to capture her to prevent it from happening again. He wasn’t here to fight.

Chakra: 1,800/1,800

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Goken
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Goken arrived and released his transformation, his golden hair fading to black and falling back into its normally unkempt style. His tail still swayed behind him as he listened to Okami speak, then pass out. With everything he had seen and Okami’s explanation, he now had more questions to go to the few answers he got. He knew that Okami wasn’t fully to blame, but he also knew that Okami would have to face some justice for the deaths of hundreds of innocents this day. He glanced at the young blue girl whom had risked her life coming to his aid, “Rei-chan. I recognize your courage and abilities as a Kunoichi. When all of this is finished, you will be commended.” With that said and a small smile, he would get serious as he noticed Fauna rush to catch the collapsing Okami. “Yasenha-san. I’ll need you to stick around for a debriefing and for Okami-dono to wake. There are some diplomatic matters we need to disu-“ he was cut off by Kosuke arriving and offering his aide. Goken recognized him instantly, he was the most well-known missing ninja in the world after all.  He decided to sit back for a moment and see what happened, this may shed some light on a few things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami
Kage
Kage

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:03 pm

As Okami fell, he was jolted awake by his instincts as he felt two pairs of hands catch him at once, and the voices of a pair of kunoichi rising, about to descend into a full-blown cat-fight. Yeah, Okami had seen a couple of those in the past, and it wasn't something he wanted to be in the middle of literally. Opening his eyes-or, well, eye that WASN'T covered-he noticed that Fauna and the oddly-attractive blue girl were practically hissing at each other. Something in the back of his mind told him that she was a Dulluhan, and he remembered brutal sacrifices and fanatical devotion. Not necessarily her, mind you, but it had happened. Groaning as he sensed the slight changes in their chakra that indicated that at least Fauna was PISSED, he interjected his voice before this went too far. "You know ladies, I'm flattered and all, but I'm also happily married...Fauna, please don't attempt to drag me off. There's some stuff that needs to be discussed."

After saying his piece, Okami would slip out of their grasps to stand up on his own. He still felt as if he could eat someone's summon, then sleep for a month, but that was just because he hadn't ever really used as much chakra as he just had. Shaking his head lightly to get the fuzzy bits out, he felt it grow back out rapidly so that it hung down to his ass again. Shintei Seiatsu could really work wonders, especially since a use like this didn't really use chakra. Reaching into his pouch as he looked around, he grabbed a leather strip that he used as a hair tie, and bound it all in his usual ponytail. Scratching at the back of his head, Okami's eyes finally landed on the new arrival, who stood next to him. Kosuke...Sighing, Okami's visible eye would harden as he looked at his cousin. "You know, Kos, I really wish you hadn't killed Uncle Haruto, if only so that I could have you hanging around again. He had left in his actual will that he wanted me to be Chowakage anyway, but that forgery of yours almost gave the Council control. Fuck, I hate politics...I won't try to apprehend you now, given that I'm almost out of chakra, but trust me when I say that you're pretty much Public Enemy Number One, and that eventually we'll have to settle this."

Setting a hand on his once-loved cousin's shoulder, he would then take a step away to stand before the Yamikage. Looking him in the eye, Okami's face would go uncharacteristically somber. "Honestly, Goken-san, there isn't much anyone can do about what happened today. I'm just lucky I didn't decide to actually act serious, or I'd have to deal with even more guilt than I already am. Given the circumstances, a trial is neither necessary nor appropriate, so please trust me when I say that Chowagakure will be happy to assist with aiding your people and helping to rebuild what was lost. For what it's worth, I'm sorry about all of this. Now, I would also like to recommend that you launch a full investigation into why two members of your ANBU were in my office, and why they assaulted me in order to erase my memories and plant the ridiculous notion that you were the enemy. As it stands, I cannot be held accountable for my actions, considering that my memories were altered and the culprits were operating under your banner, whether directly or indirectly."

Now that the official stuff was over with, Okami stepped back and sat down, listening to what happened next while trying to settle himself down.

Chakra: 40/1,900

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 am

Having been sent the the village of Yamigakure after receiving word that Okami had began to ravage the village and Goken requesting aid made the Seishikage choose the best man for the job and that was Seigetsu, whether people agreed to it or not wouldn't it make sense that you send the spiritual transmigrant of Hamura Otsutsuki to combat Hagoromo's? Of course the amount of time it took for him to get there made Seigetsu arrive after everything seemed to calm down and everything had returned to somewhat normal, except all the people fighting over Okami.

What is the meaning of this!? Okami....

When the Hyuga arrived he marched right up to Okami with his sheer rage across his face, one quick jab to Okami's chest would leave him coughing in a fit from his diaphram being struck and winding him which would hopefully make the other shinobi fall to his knees.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!? YOU ARE COMING WITH ME RIGHT NOW!"

Seigetsu's voice had reached a very high level to the point which it boomed all around them, the wielder of the Tenseigan had no intention of taking any form of comments from anyone else and anyone that dared try would find themselves with a death glare. Pointing his hand up the Black Mamba indicated he wanted them both to fly, Okami with the Deva Path and Seigetsu with his eye's ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive force. Their destination? THE MOON. Where the Otsutsuki built their home, these two were going to have a good old, spirit brother to spirit brother chat.

Once the other man complied, or if he didn't then Seigetsu would grab his weakened body and take off towards the Moon, keeping everyone away with the repulsive force from the Tenseigan if they tried to approach. There was going to be no interruptions to this discussion of their's for Okami had deeply crossed the line with this in the Hyuga's eyes.

View user profile
Rei
Missing-Nin (A)
Missing-Nin (A)

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:41 am

#Illuson 5step
260/400 chakra

Despite Rei's sudden instinctual desire to set Okami apart from further violence and harm, there were others there who had different agendas. As Rei had rushed forward to grab the falling Okami, the other woman who had appeared and pleaded earlier to Okami, had also rushed forward to prevent the man from falling. Luke... she said mentally as she withdrew slightly and allowed the once-Luke-now-Fauna to assist Okami. By her chakra aura, Rei had already determined that Fauna had no intentions of harming Okami, and so there was no use for Rei to respond with violence or suspicion. Rei had already noticed another being approaching, two in fact but first was an old rival during her Chuunin days.

Fauna's threat was sincere when she had threatened Rei, but as the girl was immortal and neither cared for the living or the dead- only the method of dying: Fauna's threat had fallen on deaf ears, though Rei had already conceded to allow Fauna to take Okami in her arms uncontested. Okami needs... was all the words Rei had managed before Fauna attempted to disappear and Rei's statement was interrupted by the arrival of Kosuke, followed by a shinobi that she did not know.

Kosuke had grown, more so in spirit than physical form. However the fact remained that Kosuke was much more of a man now: an evident contrast to Rei's never-aging body. Kosuke looked different, but she knew his aura well enough. He too seemed quite similar to Okami in the ways of the Sage: this threw Rei off quite a lot mentally. Lost in her own jumbled thoughts and century old memories, she hadn't noticed as Kosuke had walked passed her and closer to Okami in an attempt to prevent Fauna from a hasty retreat. What is going...on? Rei asked herself as her eyes watched the two men who seemed so familiar to her previous lord. The last time she had seen Kosuke, he was a normal shinobi and possessed no signs in his aura that he was somehow related to the Sage. She couldn't say for sure about this other man Okami- but now she didn't know what to think about the whole ordeal.

One moment, Okami had been an invader who needed to die for the preservation of the village. The next moment, he was someone so invaluable that her instinctual desire had been to betray her village and protect him if need-be. And now the newest moment when Kosuke had appeared and destroyed the concepts Rei had in her mind about how things were truly happening. Undoubtedly being the eldest among the participants here, she had known the Sage personally. Worshiped him and cursed by him, imprisoned an eventually desired for the redemption of her people. Even in his stern reprimand of the Dullahan, he had compassion and a plan to save them from their fanaticism. Yet here was two men who seemed so close to the Sage, yet so very different. The Sage had never turned on innocent people: Rei's eyes were clear to the difference between the Sage and Okami now. And as Rei knew Kosuke, she knew he could not be her Sage either. This left but one rational explanation to Rei. Somehow they have obtained the Sage's spirit... her eyes looked at them again with a new paradigm.

She was uncertain if she should strike them both down for blasphemy, or praise them for achieving a state similar to that of her lord. Whatever the case, she would stay her scythe for now. She knew too little and both of the men were beyond her ability for now. The reaping could come later if necessary. She whirled her scythe once and sheathed it across her back.

Standing passively, she allowed the newest arrival to the group entrance without a fight. This person too held a powerful aura, but the aura was not that of evil intent. Harm yes, but it was a healthy form of harm that could be hard to discern even for the Dullahan. Reigetsu's attack on Okami was sort of like a "wake up slap" and thus Rei found herself uncaring if Okami was hit or not. She was no longer deeply concerned for Okami's safety. In a sense he was and was not her lord: far different, he didn't deserve her devotion, nor her protection. Silly girl...  You sense someone like your master from one hundred years ago and you go all crazy once again.. she berated herself, fully realizing that she had not changed much at all from the days of serving the Sage as a radical religious worshiper.

Ever the wise and observant person, her eyes granted her further clarity than most. This Reigetsu intended to apprehend Okami and take him somewhere safe, just as Fauna was intending. Kosuke intended to keep Okami close and heal him, so there was a three-way tug and pull for Okami. Knowing the relative strength based off of aura, Rei knew that at least the latest two individuals contending for Okami were above her ability. With that knowledge, Rei stepped far enough back to be unaffected by the probably fight which was to occur if none conceded. It was clear that Fauna held powerful emotions for the man: the other two having similar emotions but in a more neutral manner. She backed up right beside Goken, her Yamikage and prepared to defend him once again if another fight was to break out. Off in the distance, the others were currently fighting one of the Bijuu. Goken-Sama. It would be most wise to ask these people to leave before further destruction to our village occurs. knowing well that her aura reading eyes were quite perceptive, Rei knew that uncovering the truth to Okami's false memories would prove invaluable.

Please order them out of our village and let us focus on recovering our dead. They may send help in rebuilding upon your discretion. But allow me to assist you in uncovering these ANBU which would harm our village so. she would say bluntly but respectfully to her Yamikage. Pragmatic and unconcerned to most forms of honorifics, Rei was speaking to Goken in the most respectful way she knew how. Her words to him were more of a suggestion based on the current situation, counsel more than a command. Ultimately it was up to Goken whether things got more out of hand or not. If the Yamikage ordered these people to leave his village after the crisis they were involved in, then they had no choice but to leave or be considered enemies once again. Rei was prepared to attack on command if Goken so gave the word.
made by sei

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:56 pm

(The events of this post happens before Seigetsu arrival.)

The Red Eyed Phantom would stare into his friends eye's before he would agree to go along with the process of sealing the five tails within himself. He could tell just from a slight glance that Magunasu was not okay, in fact he could almost be noted that Mag had entered his signature zen like state which could only mean a few things. Either he was using drugs again and as a result experience something of a personalized withdrawal, or Sarada... Considering the current state of the village Mu, could only assume it was the latter. Sarada as seen before by Mugetsu was the only thing that could trigger his zen mode like state. But the question truly was. Had she'd been simply harmed or killed? Asking Magunasu that right now would not have been beneficial for anyone. Mugetsu had chosen to leave the matter alone. If Mag needed him truly, he would have said something to Mu.

Despite whatever could have happened, Mugetsu would completely allow his friend to seal the beast into himself. While at first the Phantom did not feel anything, once the process was over he would know the immediate difference. He could feel the beast within him, and if he would focus enough he could even visualize a dark and quiet prison area deep within his psyche. Behind the caged prison of the jutsu he could see the ferocious beast angrily releasing fire from its mouth throwing various curse words in the phantoms direction. He would have to sooner or later apologize to the beast as he mistreated and used the beast in its time of weakness. But now was not the time for the village to be dealing with a Bijuu that had quote unquote Daddy Issues. Walking to the cage he would observe the Majestic Flame Pheonix one last time before returning to the physical world.

In any case he now needed to focus on what was important. It would seem that the Yamikage had gotten a handle of the intruder so it was now time for Mugetsu to check on his clan and his loved ones. But first he would release his Reaper Mode to return to his normal appears and returning Shinitoretoejii back to its normal form while also draping the chain holding the scythe and blade around his neck. He needed to know if his clan no his family members were okay, that was all that mattered within this given moment. He couldn't have saved the village from a meteor only to have his family perish anyway right?

Flying to his clan with haste he could already see perfectly with his Heikigan that it was near the initial point of impact of the black flames but somehow he still found and needed to hold onto the thought that somehow, someway his family had survived. Using his sand to protect him from the flames he would lower himself to the ground to search through the rubble and debris to find anyone and to see if they needed help. But the Phantom had only be met with the corpses of his family upon seeing the lifeless and burt bodies anger and sadness would began to swell in his heart. The further he made his way into the clan grounds the more the bodies would pile up. It would seem that they had all attempted to run towards, his compound. Surrounding his home had be a dome made of Phantom Metal... His brothers Phantom Metal he was sure. Had this meant Kartas had survived the attack and could he have saved some of their family members?

Mugetsu would sprint to find out he couldn't take seeing anymore of his family members dead he needed to see his brothers face to help him fight the pain, help fight the sadness and the thought that he had failed his clan. Using his Magnet Release make an opening in the Phantom Metal Dome he would enter the small compound where his home would be. Tears would began swelling in his eyes as he saw no one was there and his house had collapsed. Even still Mugetsu's feet and body had force him to move forward to search through the burning debris of his collapsed home. Using his sand to fling the debris away he would notice a moving body of that fitting to be a teenager.

"K...Kartas!"

Now using ample force with his sand to blow the remaining debris away Mugetsu would stare deep into his brother's eyes who still managed to cling onto life but the lower half of his body had been engulfed in the black demon flames... Tears would began to uncontrollably fall from Mugetsu's eyes as his brother's own now lifeless eyes stared back at him with a weak smile blood covered smile was flashed at Mugetsu.

"H...ey slow p...oke yo...u fina..lly ma...de.. it t..o.. s..ave... The res...t of the cl..an from the fla..me I ho..pe the..y're ok..ay. I cou..ldn't see if any..one..ma..de it in..to the d..ome. Do..n't wo..rry ab...out me bro I'll be ab..le to ge..t up an...d he..lp yo..u in a mome..."

Mugetsu would watch as his brother would slowly pass in front of him. Taking and squeezing his brothers hand he would pull his arm attempting to get his brother to wake back up. His brother couldn't leave him right now and in fact he was just sleeping.. Yeah that's what he was doing. All Mugetsu had to do was wake him up right? Continuing to pull at his brothers arms Mugetsu would lean over to the top half on his brother's body as he realized he just wasn't just sleeping. Using his sand to cover the lower half of his brothers body so Mugetsu could lift him up. He would lift his brothers body into his arms as tears slowly began to soak into Kartas' shirt.

Screaming in sadness in a similar manner to Magunasu earlier Mugetsu had been in a current state of shock. All he could think about was his failure and inability to protect his clan and his little brother. How and why would someone do this to a person's family? Mugetsu would then think back to Okami as the sadness in his body has been now been replaced by rage. Unbeknownst to Mugetsu a change had taken place in his body and even more so... his spirit. Mugetsu's eyes had evolved and changed along with his anger. He had now possessed a power none other in the Noblord Clan had ever possessed, an eye he would soon dub the Kenbikyo Heikigan. This new eyes were similar to its predecessor but their purple and red hue with the arch like symbol surrounding the pupil had now become several different shades of blue. The arch surrounding the eyes had now been inverted leaving the arch to now face downward over the pupil instead of the latter.

Mugetsu would lift his brothers body slowly walking away from his burning home. Forcing his body to stay on its feet he would walk through the flames back out into the dome covered area where he could leave his brother without his remains being further compromised. Noticing the difference in his eyes Mugetsu had wanted to test his new power out on uncaring man. But before he could even test his new eyes out he would be called by the tailed beast deep within his psyche. The beast had now stood up on its front feet its flame red eyes staring deep into Mugetsu's as the beast illuminating flame had now covered the room in light.

"Oi, you little shit brained brat. I see you're angry at my pops or the jackass that he has been reincarnated to. If you allow me I'll be willing to lend you some of my chakra and my fire release ability. This is a one time only deal you brat so you better take it while I am offering. While I don't particularly like you either I am just pissed enough to assist you to with hitting that bastard at least one good time. So touch my claw you idiot and take my chakra."

Mugetsu in his current state would almost agree to anything especially if it meant attacking the person who had harmed his brother, clan members, and his village. Taking the Gobi's claw he could feeling the immense chakra rising within him. It was almost enough to double the original reserve. Mugetsu had tapped into a small amount of the beast chakra enough so that it boosted his own reserves permanently or for as long as the beast remained in him. Returning back to the real world he would now have what he needs to focus his anger towards the attacker of Yamigakure.

Grabbing hold of his soul weapon equipped his newly transformed eyes and seething rage, Mugetsu would fly swiftly toward the one known as Okami Uchiha. Tears still falling from his newly awakened eyes Mugetsu would began to tap into a power had yet to use or even master. A large portal would upon beside him as flew towards the Uchiha, through it one would be able to see a rather massive incoming arm wielding an equally massive blade which looked identical to Mugetsu's, Sutoretoejji.

As the arm completely made its way from the portal it would slash downward attempting to crush and slice Okami in half as if it had a mind of its own. But this had not been enough for Mugetsu, Okami needed to pay... He didn't care if the man was passed out and defenses in fact it just made Mu's job easier... Covering his Blade in a red and black aura. He would would slash forward, releasing a giant wave of energy shaped like a crescent moon spiraling towards his target. If he had summon how avoided the mysterious giant limb that had attacked Okami, Mugetsu was sure he could strike him with his Dark Moon Fang technique...

This had been the first time since his very own birth that Mugetsu had lost his cool. To resort to such dirty technique to get his revenge. Only his brother could awaken such emotions within Mugetsu and now that he was gone all of his anger flowed freely and uninhibited. Raising his personalized weapon to his chest he would clench his shirt. Even the rage wasn't enough to hold back the pain but he needed to keep it together until he had known that this threat was full done. While he his brain remained focused on the fight his heart had still hung onto the sadness. This was evident as tears still continued to fall from his crystal blood red eyes seething with rage.

In fact Mugetsu no longer had to worry about attacking a defenseless man when he had saw Okami had awakened. Looking at the man had only grown her fury even more now choosing to resort to even more force than before. Although there were a bunch of people around to stop Mugetsu he needed to let his rage be known and let this man feel just a small bit of his despair. Summoning Shinitoretoejii and therefore triggering his Reaper Mode, Mugetsu once again would lash out with his massive Reaper Wrath technique once again, this would almost make it almost impossible for someone to stop him from attacking Okami without hitting everyone else in the immediate area. He would have to apologize or take whatever punishment the Yamikage would have for him for pulling a dangerous stunt like this in the village but he currently did not care what would happen. He somehow still managed to turn his destructive attacks away from Magunasu, even in a blinding rage he still felt Magunasu was the only person that he needed to stay alive for, to fight for, to care for. Upon a sizeable chunk of his chakra Mugetsu would almost stumble from the exhaustion and the physical drain from these techniques he had fired with in rapid succession.

Mugetsu had not even noticed that the black flames that once covered his brother and the village had now been diminished. The black flames had gone just as fast as they came and in honesty they were... beautiful they were dark, never ending, and free. Just as the flames of the five tails had been maybe gaining and furthermore controlling these flames would somehow give Mugetsu as sense of peace he just needed to tap into the Phoenix power. Diving into his Psyche one last time he would face the newly sealed five tails staring deep into its eyes with an almost burning rage similar to the flames produced by both the Phoenix and Okami.

"Hey you brat, maybe your not so bad after all. I see the rage that man has caused you. I can help you use that flame in your heart. I can teach you to control it to harness it... But with a cost... You will have to give over yourself to me. Even for a brief moment should you regain control of yourself, if your will and drive is strong enough you shall receive the ability to control all fires even thoughs as little as the spark emitted from a cigarette. But, if you lose yourself in this blinding rage, I shall not only be in control of your body and eventually be freed once again. It's your choice brat."

The five tails would intend to use Mugetsu's rage to control his body, he would in exchange give the young man the ability to control fire just as he had but Mugetsu would have to fight his control over mind this would be the first of many tests in the series master the power of a bijuu. Mugetsu knew in his heart that he had the power and will to regain control of the beast. He would not fall to such powerlessness, he needed to move forward for the sake of his brother, but first he needed to get rid of this blinding rage. Mugetsu would agree to the terms set by the bijuu he would fight to get back his control soon as he could be he was sure that somehow the beast needed to be put down again, the Phantom just hoped that this decision wouldn't result from his death.

After returning to back to normal by once again releasing his Reaper Mode thoughs near him or around him would be able to see the flames surrounding his body from his agreement with the five tails he no longer had control but he was still aware of the events that were going to take place during the five tails control...

"Oi, Okami you bastard you thought you could get rid of me that easily?" The beast would lunge out at Okami one last time by throwing a punch covered in the beast flames in his direction, while he did have control over Mugetsu's body he didn't quite know how to bring out its full potential... Yet.

Chakra Remaining: 550/1100
WC: 2508 (Unlocked Bijuu Chakra/Bijuu Fire Control Ability/Senshi Seishin: Teashi/ Kenbikyo Heikigan)

Jutsu Used:

[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Kosuke would look to see a hand of chakra approaching Okami from some form of portal. Thinking quickly, the Rinnegan flared to life in his visible right eye. Kosuke immediately moved closer to Okami and absorbed the chakra from the hand, making it fade from existence. “You owe me one Okami.” After a few short seconds, Okami actually came to and started to speak when Kosuke noticed something amiss in the distance. A massive humainoid was spinning a scythe and suddenly they were bombarded with multiple crescents of dark chakra. Kosuke absorbed these as well, though he could feel that whatever was attacking wasn’t quite finished yet. A man with long blonde hair approached them very quickly, but with his Rinnegan, Kosuke could clearly see the fiery bijuu chakra flowing off the man. Knowing that there wasn’t much time to waste as the man threw a punch at Okami, Kosuke would rush forwards, grabbing the mans outstretched wrist, simultaneously draining the chakra from it. He would then proceed to push the man back before forming a few hand seals causing a tree to grow up around the would be attacker before a black rod would appear in Kosukes hand. He pushed the rod into the attackers shoulder, not deep enough to cause lasting damage, or even hurt much, just enough to force his chakra through the other man’s system, Doing so, he would attempt to at least still the man, of not seal away the Bijuu chakra again. Kosuke would turn to address the group as a whole, “I am not here to fight or kill, merely to understand and offer any assistance I can.” With that, Kosuke would step to the side to allow any other people to say what they wanted or to get a reaction fro Okami.

Chakra: 1,680/1,800

Jutsu Used:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)   

Back to top Go down

Stormfront (OPEN, YAMI'S DESTRUCTION)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next