Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Transformation Jutsu Complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumiyuri Chinoike
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sumiyuri Chinoike

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Transformation Jutsu Complete Empty
PostSubject: Transformation Jutsu Complete   Transformation Jutsu Complete EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:18 pm

After that good lunch of dumplings, Sumi was happy! "It sucks that I have one left today. I just want to relax." she sighed. This time of day always had the largest amount of people at the training grounds. She adored the space but disliked she had to share it. She had always wished her family had their own private space to train. The Chinoike clan had been a major family in the hidden stone but her mom said over time the clan shrunk. She often wondered what her clan was like. "Nope, not the time for this." she whispered to herself. She knew it was time to concentrate. Dog, boar, snake and were the hand signs she needed to make. She took a deep breath and made the hand signs. She looked down at her clothes and wondered why nothing had changed. "Hm, maybe I need to think about what I'm transforming into."

She tried it again and again and nothing happened. She looked around at the other people in the area and saw a few other people she knew from the academy. There were some cool different jutsu's she saw. Mud wall, fire ball jutsu, shuriken jutsu. She finally saw some419one do the jutsu she was attempting "Dog, boar.... oh! Ram! That was the problem." she screamed in her mind. She focused again I want to transform into my brother. She wove the signs and still nothing happened. Maybe it had to be something she could see. She tried transforming into the kicking dummy next to her. She looked down and saw that she was able to transform. She smiled but did not feel complete just yet. She came out of the transformation and crossed her arms.

She needed something real to transform into. She thought of the image of her late brother Udo. She had faint memories of him but she remembered his smile as he went to pick her up. A tear fell down her face as she closed her eyes and wove the signs. She thought so hard of her brothers figure, the clothes he wore, and his warm smile. Sumi opened her eyes and looked at the shoes she remembered so dearly, the shirt and pants. She touched her hair which was no longer a long red locks but dark red, almost brown hair that flowed no longer than her ears. She had done it, now to see if she completed it. Sumi ran to the closest window and saw the reflection of the one whom she missed the most. "Transformation jutsu complete."
TWC 429
Back to top Go down

Transformation Jutsu Complete
Page 1 of 1