Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Dense Duo Meets EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Dense Duo Meets EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Dense Duo Meets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:50 pm

In the classroom, after the session had finished, Hisomu remained whilst idling. It had been a rather average lecture in her eyes, nothing too special to her as her attention shifted towards the outside as the other faceless students of the class were slowly leaving. Hisomu had been a bit of a meanie towards her classmates for the majority of the time together - so she hadn't truly chosen to bond with any of them, but since she became captivated by the path of a Shinobi, things changed.

Now, she ponders whilst day-dreaming of what to do. Should she pick one of her classmates out on the way home, sprint around and idle somewhere else? Pester her siblings to teach her something new or something else entirely? Hisomu raised both of her legs onto the table, crossing them as she began making 'plop' noises with her mouth as she kept pondering.

Due to being an Uchiha and being aware that a specific distant member had utterly embarrassed the village and her 'clan' to a degree in Kumogakure after freaking dying like a nobody - Hisomu remained a bit peeved. In other words, she was simply sitting on her rear with her feet up on the desk - wasting her time thinking about what to do instead of doing it.

TWC [216]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:22 pm

Bunko had been bored for most of the class. It had mostly been stuff his father had already taught him conceptually put into more proper words. Not that he minded, anyway. It was nice to just be in a class with other people. Instead of in his Father's training yard; it's being taught in a place where he can actually talk with everyone and have fun talking and joking. Not that this class was much of that; as most of the people he joked with had been either home sick or just not in this lecture.

The lanky fellow had gotten up before noticing a girl; who he was pretty sure was named... Hisomu? Hisomi? He had payed some attention; but it was a fifty/fifty shot on if he got it right.

Despite knowning some of the rumors about her personality; Bunko knew that he had to go say hi. If nothing else; anyone else who'd stay behind the horde was either lonely or interesting. Either way, he felt like he benefited from meeting them.

Bunko would take a moment before heading over towards the lady with her legs kicked up onto her desk.

"Hello. My name is Bunko; what's your name?" Bunko asked her name anyway; since he wasn't entirely confident he remembered it properly. Would be a real dumb move.

Either way; he stood there standing straight up. This was mostly because he had been taught to stand straight when introducing himself; though it didn't help that he had to quite literally look down upon the sitting girl. Nor did it help that he had a strangely rigid smile on his face the entire time either; but it was Bunko at core.

TWC: 285
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Hisomu sucked on her teeth as she saw a passing bird outside - a rather nice little creature to snap her out of her trance for approaching danger that was Bunko. Truthfully, Hisomu wasn't sure about his name either, something they already had in common without knowing it seemed. She'd cross her arms just before he announced his presence just a short distance away from her.

Turning her head slowly, Hisomu would lean to the side as her gaze met his for a moment, if possible, before lowering to eye his shoes - pants, attire and so on. It was anyone's guess if she was judging his fit, or just eyeing him up and down before making a decision. Eventually she'd look at where his eyes would be. In other words, she was quite literally looking up at him with a indifferent expression.

Hisomu squinted as she sought to recall the hell his name was. . . "Oh, yeah? Since you asked so nicely, upright and all - name's Hisomu. Hisomu Uchiha." She would reply, rather proud of her heritage it would seem as her expression shifted into a rather proud and confident one. Lowering her legs from the table, she'd slam them down onto the floor before standing up - right before him.

Yeah, she was still quite literally looking up at him due to the height difference. It was a slight issue, but if Hisomu chose to kick his knee, perhaps the odds would be even. However, that would be a mean thing - and Hisomu's bullying attitude wasn't something she was interested in bringing back. At least not to the same degree.

"You've got quite the smile, Bunko! You happy 'bout something? Shy? You got something on your mind?. . . Kind of odd to approach me like this - y'know. Bullying and that. Or. . You need help with some studying? That's it. . isn't it?" Hisomu followed up with, quite the chatter-head and loud enough for anyone remaining in the class-room to hear. She didn't really care if anyone listened in though - but she was hearty and quite energetic in her speech and movements.

[TWC : 563]

Last edited by Hisomu Uchiha on Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:15 pm

The lady, now who's name was confirmed Hisomu, certainly had personality in spades. It seemed that she was in the interesting camp; if not maybe slightly the lonely camp. After all; such spirit wasn't for everyone.

It, however, took him a second to respond to her...barrage of words. Bunko might've been ready talking; but certainly not ready for energetic talking. Not that he hated it, he just absolutely wasn't ready.

"I just figured that you were the most interesting person I saw here is all. Wanted to come meet you." Bunko said, rubbing the back of his head. He truly hadn't thought about all that when he walked up. "Studying would be nice. I don't usually study all that much. Sorta don't get to with people very often." Bunko would finish; finally stopping the back of the head rub.

He'd sorta stand still though. Bunko felt it'd be a bit awkward if they got face to face; so he just kinda kept looking down. There was no real way to win here in Bunkos mind.

TWC: 460
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:32 pm

Whilst Bunko was pondering the existence of life and the barrage of words that had flown out of Hisomu's mouth - would result in her perking a singular eyebrow due to his pause. It was somewhat odd that he was being so awkward about it. It was a simple response, a question even.

Sure, not everyone would be able to handle the amazing Hisomu but he surely did surprise her, or at least put her off. She'd stay silent for a few long seconds as he rubbed the back of his head before looking down.

Really? He didn't dare look her in the eyes anymore? Hisomu silently snorted to herself before leaning her upper body forward and turning her body sideways to meet Bunko's gaze by looking literally up. It'd might look a bit weird, but she was more curious about his attitude than how it looked.

Raising her right hand up to her face, she'd snap her fingers as she grinned. "Sure -but what's the deal? You afraid of looking someone else in the eyes or so?" Hisomu commented before she straightened her own back and stood like a normal person once more. Although, him being all lonesome AND it being the reason he wasn't studying that much? Sheesh - how'd he get this far?

"Right. . . I don't either, but it's cause the majority of the class is whimping 'Stop, hitting me, Hisomu. Hisomu, I don't know that jutsu. Please, Hisomu - I'm sorry I can't compete."' Hisomu would mockingly say in regards to her interaction with other classmates - yeah, she hit a few of them, for fun. Or because she wanted attention as she was very demanding.

"At least you aren't like that, yet - which is neat! Uchiha Hisomu and-. . ." She'd look at him - kind of expecting him to announce his clan and all - just as she had. Hisomu crossed her arms as she perked her eyebrow once more before leaning backwards against one of the chairs which functioned as a 'wall' due to her short height.

[TWC : 899]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 11:35 pm

He'd keep an eye on her but would mostly stay awkward. After all; he was Bunko.

His smile still wouldn't waver, though. Can't do the whole not smiling thing. Father wouldn't be happy, and that would make Bunko unhappy.

"I'm Kusumoto, Bunko. I don't got nearly the pedigree that you do, though. If that's fine?" Bunko would say, obviously uncertain about this whole thing. He knew some people made a big deal of it; but if he had to guess...she probably didn't. Not that it was impossible; but she barely carried herself like some of the other Uchiha he saw. She was loud and mocking; most of the others he met were on the quiet side.

He also chose to not answer the previous question, because his explanation would likely get him in trouble with such a ferocious lady like Hisomu. After all; her mocking words included 'Stop hitting me' which he can't say he particularly liked the idea of. Still, having such ferocity on Bunko's side...that was certainly tempting.

"I was mostly taught the stuff from my dad. He's a Jounin, so he knows his stuff."  Bunko would say; trying to give a bit of context and maybe making it less awkward for them to study together.

Was Bunko overthinking basically everything? Probably. He had a lot of knowledge with little to no context with said knowledge. He knew the Uchiha were a big family; much bigger than his with the two jounin. Still though, he hoped that wouldn't get in the way. It was also still awkaward trying to deal with the high difference, so he simply craned his neck down to stare at her. It's not a great solution, but it's the best he had.

Bunko wasn't very skilled or slick in social situations; but he tried his best.

twc: 762
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 1:27 pm

Hisomu raised her hand up to her mouth to cover it as her mouth was quivering from the sheer urge to giggle, laugh even, at Bunko's mannerism. Alright - she shouldn't be mean to this fella who was seemingly just as lonesome as her, at least his solitude was without a personal choice whilst hers was.

Hisomu shook her head as she pushed herself off the chair she was leaning up against before swirling around to sit on it - to face him once more, with the back of the chair facing him too. Although, whilst he did answer one of her questions. Suspicious! But who honestly cared - Hisomu thought to herself as she visibly shrugged at him.

"Lucky you! I see - must be how you're managing through the class, eh? That's fair , I use my family too so I can educate myself and all. There's nothing shameful about that. I think mine are Jounin too, haven't really bothered to ask since I got better things to do like. . ." Hisomu sucked on her teeth as she abruptly inhaled deeply to catch her breath. Loudly exhaling, she scratched her nose.

"And yeah - Yeah! It's fine, it isn't like your family's known in the village for doing a little bit of tomfoolery here and almost causing a war just to die off as if he was some silly goose." Hisomu commented - clearly referring to someone she expected him to know of. Rolling her eyes at her own comment, Hisomu would continue blabbering. "Apart from that Bunko. . You know of any jutsu yet? You know - the ones that are presumably expected of us to know for the graduation?"

There was a slight pause, and if Bunko would answer her right after - she'd abruptly interrupt to continue talking. "Besides that! - You got any cool traits to your clan? I bet you've got something wicked!" Hisomu said as she leaned forward before pointing at her own eye - presumably referring to the 'thing' Uchiha were known for. "Or, perhaps you got something else? Some secretive but powerful Hiden? --- It's a nature combination, ain't it? Swamp Release!. . . Yeah?"

If any of Hisomu's siblings were present, they'd know that Bunko had perhaps given Hisomu a bit too leverage and control in their conversation so far as she was continuously blabbering - and her speech was picking up in speed as well. She was slowly standing up from her chair, stretching her legs - just to get closer and closer to staring him directly in his face instead of sitting down and looking up.

[TWC 1 3 2 0 ]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Bunko would take the barrage of words as Hisomu sat down. Bunko thought that while she talked a lot; it was genuine conversation. It was only at this time that Bunko would stop wildly overthinking everything and grab a nearby chair and sit down. He still had a height advantage; but it wasn't nearly as bad when legs were taken out of the equation. Not that it seemed to actually both Hisomu; it did bother Bunko.

She'd continue talking; and really wouldn't stop. Asking more questions that he didn't actually have answers to and referencing things He'd have to ask his father about after class. Bunko's father would probably know, but probably didn't consider it important enough to give the info to his child.

Once she had asked about his clan; he sorta became embarrassed. Not that he was ashamed of his clan; but it was nothing special with no particular hiden techniques.

"My father has some Kenjutsu that he made himself; he said he plans on teaching it to me. That's about it. Otherwise, the family tends to just be good at the basics." He'd say; giving an awkward chuckle. He certainly didn't have anything to match up to the absolute star-studded power that was the sharingan.

His mother also had some sensory ninjutsu, but he wasn't so confident in learning that stuff. So, he didn't bring it up in this case. Bunko did have confidence in learning his Father's Kenjutsu though. Not for awhile, though. As he felt that it would be outright hazardous to others if he learned it at the moment.

However, even through the slight embarrassment, the smile would never leave.

TWC: 1038
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:34 pm

"Really?! He's got some sick Kenjutsu techniques then, I bet! He's a Jounin after-all. It's probably something that'll finish the opponent off in an instant - slice their heads off or something horribly cool! You kind of need that wickedness to be a Jounin, right? Strictness, and a certain aptitude for being cold-blooded!" Hisomu immediately responded as she leaned backwards - kind of forgetting that her chair was turned the opposite way - which her hands fortunately remembered as they held onto the back as she almost fell backwards.

Balancing herself by swinging forward on her chair, she'd stomp her feet onto the ground to prevent a collision with the unfortunate Bunko. She'd suck on her teeth as what just happened went through her mind - yeah, it didn't happen, and if you say it did it'd be a lie - she thought to herself as she looked at him.

Clearing her throat, she'd turn her chair around and sit proper - like a normal person as she looked up at him. "But-. . .Are you interested in learning what he wants to teach you, though? My Family's all about taijutsu, physical art due to the famed ability of my clan - but me? I want to master genjutsu, get inside people's head - defeat them mentally instead of physically."

Hisomu tapped her own shoulders as she crossed her arms. "I ain't the strongest nor the biggest here, not anymore at least - so I have to compensate, and why not take advantage of what I'm going to excel at naturally? I also got some sick ideas - like. . . offering the illusions of an action, something subtle. . . . Right, what about you? Kenjutsu or Nah?" Hisomu finished off with, and appeared to genuinely offer Bunko a moment to answer her tsunami of conversation.

Sure, she was a bit too invested in the conversation, but she was genuinely pleased being able to interact and talk with someone. Perhaps it'd be a consistent training partner even? He was taller than her, he was lanky, but he could presumably take a hit or two. Or some irreparable mental trauma - essentially minor things for what the future presumably had in the store for two shinobi of Kumogakure.

Hisomu's smile turned into a wide one as she remained utterly fixated on him - a toothy smile at that even.

[TWC : 1 7 0 1 ]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:08 pm

Bunko would silently sweat as Hisomu would go off on her tsunami of words. He was enjoying the conversation, really! It was also just a really stressful conversation on the basis of a whole lot of words were coming at speeds that he wasn't quite used to. Not to mention, Hisomu was so into the conversation she about fell backwards onto her head. While Bunko wanted to laugh, he also wasn't entirely confident he wouldn't get beat up for it. Especially considering his rather passive nature in conversation.

Once she'd cool down the word torrent; he'd finally have a chance to answer. She had laid out a lot in her conversation. Surprisingly honest, so far as Bunko was concerned. Straight forward too. He felt like he had to answer Hisomu's statement with at least some truth of his own.

"I want to learn it, yeah. I don't want it to define me, though. If a child is defined only by his parent's techniques; are you even a proper ninja?" Bunko would ask, his smile dropping only for a second as he drifted into thought. He quickly fixed up his smile, though. Can't let it be known that he has other emotions other than smiling and standing there. It wouldn't work nearly as well if he just gave it up when only like a single person was looking. After all; what's a tactic if it's not adhered to?

Still; he felt that his answer was genuine.

TWC: 1283
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:18 pm

Alright, she was stressing him out without being aware of it - so why not pick apart his little attempt at being deep and very spiritual or something like that. Whilst she listened to him, Hisomu couldn't help but tilt her head as a physical response at what he just said.

It was a wise thing to learn from those that had survived this long, or made it to such a high-rank. Just what kind of response was that? Obviously, if you learn techniques the techniques from another ninja - you'd still be a freaking ninja.

"Uh. . . Yeah? You would? It doesn't matter if it is your parent or not, you just happen to be related to someone who's survived this long and made it so far? Duh?" Hisomu responded whilst raising her hand up to her head in a curled fashion before opening it as she moved it away. It was a gesture that just said 'Dumbass' in other words - her expression putting emphasis on it as well as she furled her eyebrows and frowned at him.

Right, he wasn't the smartest nor the most confident person - but he shouldn't attempt to thread outside his area of expertise and worsen his status in the class more than he already had. Hisomu shook her head for some time before sighing. Raising her left shoulder, lowering it and then raising her right shoulder in a repeating fashion - Hisomu pondered on something for just a wee bit longer.

"What's so wrong about letting a way of fighting define you though? You're aware there's a whole infamous faction in that water village known for their defining ways of some weird freakish swords. It'll grant you fame! in other words, you might genuinely be able to compensate for that shy attitude of yours with your mere presence, right? Just let your actions speak for yourself - focus on what you excel at." Hisomu said whilst nodding at her own words - yeah, she was going to be a wise sage, just listen to her. Hisomu agreed with Hisomu's own thoughts as she crossed her arms and confidently changed her mannerism to reflect it.

[2056 TWC]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:45 pm

He had been misunderstood, it seemed.

She had completely misunderstood what he said, at least what he intended.

He'd wait until she'd finish talking before starting his statement.

"That's not what I meant. It's not a matter of that. Those freakish swordsman come up with new ways to do things with those swords. I'm not super confident in coming up with something new. Well...I do have an aspiration but it's a bit of a foolish one." Bunkos smile faded completely now; he didn't even bother keeping it up now. He wasn't as dumb as he seemed; but he was just generally bad at socalizing with people. Being homeschooled by a Father who liked to only talk business.

Of course, he wouldn't mention that. It wasn't a pity party, nor did he particularly want to elaborate on his personal issues. It wouldn't make him happy; nor would it make her clowning hurt any less. After all; what's the point in spewing your life story to someone who's likely never gonna talk to you after?

After all; confidence wasn't exactly his strong suit. That much was obvious for how he rolled over for his father like he did. Any other kid would reject this stupid experiments, even after being sent to the academy. Not Bunko. Bunko was far too busy trying to make his father happy to consider the effective this would have on his social life and confidence.

"Of course, I want to learn from people who've survived a long time in the field. I also want to improve and make my own techniques...is what I was tryin' to say." Bunko would say, fully deflating despite the relatively positive ending to Hisomu's tirade.

twc: 1565

Last edited by Bunko on Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 6:02 pm

Alright - his response indicated, suggested even, that Hisomu misunderstood him. Or perhaps it was his fault - probably. Hisomu would lean backwards in her chair with her chin raised to look 'down' at him. Her expression shifting to reflect the same one he was showing now due to his practiced smile disappearing. With crossed arms, she'd intently listen to every word he spoke because he was actually responding now.

Was this the trigger to reveal the true side of this utterly shy kid who perhaps wasn't as shy as he appeared? Hisomu mentally shrugged as she maintained her expression which was mimicking his as of now.

"Pfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hisomu dismissively waved as her expression lit up. "Obviously I'll misinterpret your message if you exclude the important detail of being able to expand. I understood it as - 'Oh, I learn from someone else - therefore I am not a ninja
if I use others' techniques.' Which we can both agree, is a bit silly, right?"
Hisomu snorted at her own comment, but also at this little fool before her, the friendly fool.

She wasn't pitying him at this very moment, at least not visibly - but she wasn't entirely sure mentally whether she should pity him or mock him. . or punch him. Would it be mean to do that though, if he was genuinely that dumb though? He was a bit silly in her eyes, so perhaps it was.

"Alright - misunderstandings aside, water on the bridge, what is it your aspiration is? Is it to find one of those famed beasts of old and defeat it with your blade or something? I get ya, about the whole learning and improving on your own - sure, sure. I'll learn what wicked tricks I can do with the Sharingan and build on that, easy-peazy. --- Also, those Swordsmen? Doesn't necessarily mean they figure out new ways to work those swords. They might just be lazy due to it being enough. Some people are like that - like some of our classmates. Dumb nerds they are - don't even want to improve or become intu-... Intitu-...Int-. . .intuitive. The utmost necessary is enough for them. . . dorks. Dumbassses" Hisomu's voice would trail off into a mumble as she kept calling the bullied ones slurs.

[TWC 2426.]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 6:40 pm

Of course, the thing she suggested was foolish. Anyone with half a braincell would know that; but thinking on it Bunko would realise that he had misstated his original intention. It wasn't her fault; but she could've been nicer about it. But, Bunko figured, that was part of being so talkative. You were bound to say some things that weren't so nice.

Though, she seemed rather...strong about her opinions. This wasn't a bad thing, quite the opposite in fact. This made Bunko want to befriend her more. He didn't have to be vocal and strong-emotioned if he had someone to do it for him. Not to mention, Bunko knew that Hisomu had a point. Her pointing out the possible details...related to any number of the other people. It didn't make Bunko feel much better; but he couldn't sit there and mope and act like she didn't have a point.

He'd again wait until she's done, trying to at least. When she hit full mumble; he'd speak.

"Yes; if that was my original concept, it would've been stupid. Otherwise; I'd like to make some fashion of Kenjutsu with a basis around Sensory Ninjutsu. It'd mix my two parents specialties; neither of which I actively take after yet. But, I can fix that with hard work, I think."

Perhaps it wasn't what she exactly wanted to hear; but it felt good to get off his chest. Declare his mission statement to someone else that wasn't himself. After all, telling his Father was a no-go, since Bunko hadn't even learned the basics of the Clan Kenjutsu. How in the world was he supposed to improve it?

And Bunko didn't bother telling his Mother; she was a very busy lady. Constantly on missions.

Still; the smile hadn't returned yet. He still feeling a bit...down? There was relief in his eyes; not that it was seeable. There was also relief in his posture; far more seeable.

TWC: 1886
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Whilst there was t he possibility to notice that something was perhaps wrong with the questionable and shy individual before her - Hisomu wasn't that well-acquainted with him to actually point it out. Sure, she could probably guess that something was amiss but. . At this point, it might just be due to him being a silly goose and leaving out the detail that made his initial statement sound half-baked. Every wasn't capable to be as great, loud and surely correct as Hisomu - definitely not.

Besides that, his posture was. . different - eh, just someone that sits weird. During that thought however, Hisomu would straighten her own back to ensure that she was as tall and minimizing future health problems of a bad back as possible. It'd maybe work being crooked to intimidate folk, but she was short enough as it is.

Although, on the subject of specialties to focus on, these were an odd combination. There were good combinations between specialties, a good synergy - however these two? It was like combining a fish with sand. It being sand would clearly indicate the fish that it something was wrong - but the synergy ends there.

"That's-. . I mean I commend you for being so up-front about it, but I don't quite see the synergy between those two apart from increasing your odds somewhat of detecting others or working through environments where vision is hindered, you know? You don't necessarily need hard-work, sometimes working smart can work just as well if not more." Hisomu followed up with as she moved her head around in a circular fashion to loosen up her neck. Yeah, she had energy and sitting here was a bit unsettling for her as her left leg began shaking.

It wouldn't take long before she threw her hands up and loudly groaned as she looked at the roof of the classroom. "URRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH - I gotta move, need to move. I appreciate the talk and all, bud, but I need to move my freaking limbsss--" Hisomu commented in a somewhat irritated fashion as she sought to press her foot against his chair, if he was considerably close to her, to push him away before stretching her body in all odd manners, sideways, backwards - pressing her arm against her shoulder and just moving her legs up and down.

[TWC 2808]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 4:45 am

While Bunko didn't appreciate being told that it likely wouldn't work in a way he thought; even if the things she was stating was true. Still; he wanted to do something like that. What was wrong with trying.

He was about to respond; but then she threw her hands up and started moving around. Ah; Bunko figured that made a bit of sense. A spirited person like he would have a lot of energy. Suddenly, Hisomu made a lot more complete sense as a person. She really was a rather energetic, spirited person with a whole lot of opinions.

Bunko would let out an uncharacteristic laugh as a smile would come to his face. This time, it was genuine. Unlike the rest of his smiling; this one was finally a geniuine one.

"I guess you're right. I'll have to get real inventive for it to work. But, I'll keep dreaming about it. I think, till then though, I'll focus on packing as much damage as I can into each slash. After all; you have such a solid dream of doing stuff like Genjutsu." Bunko would say; getting up and stepping away before doing some light stretching.

"Tell me, then. What would be a dream team for you? I know mine; but I'm asking first after all."

Finally, he was breaking out of his shy egg-shell. It was going slowly; but any socially awkward iceberg would be worn away with enough words.

TWC:2127
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 10:50 am

"Who cares if you asked first? I certainly don't - especially if we're not clicking as well as right now. Mean, sure - but I reckon that attitude of yours unveils something that could be-. . " Hisomu shook her head as she stopped her sentence-midway. It was mean once more, but she was already acute understanding of how to analyse, pick apart and focus on the part that are useful. She wasn't going to announce to Bunko right here that she saw traits in his personality she could pick apart and use against him in some kind of genjutsu.

"Ideally, I'd work alone, sorry. I reckon my ability to use genjutsu will be so harrowingly devastating it'll leave my targets traumatized, fooled or dead. But - if I had to choose a team. . a dream even. . . I guess someone who is capable of handling the physical work. I am sure I am just hindering my resources if I like, you know - have to focus on multiple people at once, unless I use some massive genjutsu, and dodge around. I got a jutsu on mind for something like that, but I rather work smart than stupid. Why bother making things harder, yeah? I ain't some kind of immortal being. . . .So! Someone that's got expertise in physical warfare whilst I handle the irreparable trauma, and eventually assist my teammate - since I kind of want to get one of those iconic weapons of my clan, be a real pest, You know?" Hisomu followed up with, perhaps sharing a bit too information that could be narrowed down - but she wanted to explain her choice behind certain things, and why she'd want to work alone - the pros and cons.

Hisomu's energetic outbursts eventually calmed down as she began to sit like a normal person once more. "So, yeah. Ideally, analyse together with my teammates the opponent who are currently under a genjutsu - maybe force the opponent to attack each other, you know. I'll trick their senses, make them appear as us - twist what they see, make them do the hard-work for us as we move in to finish them off. . . .So! What about you?" Hisomu followed up with as she had a wide grin, perhaps getting a bit too excited on the aspect of genjutsus to manipulate people with. Her expression definitely lit up whenever she mentioned infighting, genjutsu, manipulating and forcing friends to become enemies. Perhaps not the most honourable individual around.

[TWC 3212]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 3:22 am

Bunko would digest the information that was flung his way at a mile a minute. She certainly had a lot of opinions about a theoretical time which is something that Bunko really did genuinely respect. He had a lot of genuine admiration for Hisomu; if not only because she was a lot of things he wasn't. Maybe that was just because Bunko was in front of someone confident; he felt like his lack of out-right confidence was going to be a problem in the long run.

Once Hisomu would finish up talking; Bunko would take a moment to think and ponder this. It only took a single moment, though.

"My dream clan...would probably involve my best friends? I mean; one can think about being optimal...but I'll be honest with you. I've got no such idea of being optimal like your reasoning behind genjutsu. Skill-wise, I'd probably like people who could cover for my issues. Range would mean a ninjutsu specalist with be required. Speed would probably require a taijutsu artist of some fashion." Despite his uncertainty; Bunko would try to answer the question with a geniuine answer. Even if his answer was more of one of confusion; it did have some genuine feeling in it.

He, of course, heard all of her talking of trauma and such. Bunko just shoved all of that under the banner of youth, Hisomu would probably grow out her maliscous intent. That's what he figured, anyway.

"Do you want to go train together? It's more productive than just sittin' and standin' in this classroom."

TWC: 2386
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Hisomu might be a bit too into the whole ‘what-if’ scenario of using her genjutsu, but she liked the thought of it. It kept her determined and ambitious for what was to come if she came to fight someone or rather, when. Besides that, as Hisomu listened to her new friend, Bunko, she’d ponder for a bit as she perked a judging eyebrow at him.

Bunko genuinely wanted someone that just wanted to cover his weakness which was range? Sheesh, was he truly that determined to become a melee combatant? What was the use for sensory even, if he was simply going to utilize close-quarter combat? Sure, he could use it to detect an opponent somewhere else from afar but that’s about it, she reckoned.

Inhaling deeply as she leaned backwards, Hisomu would answer ”Reasonable. I plan to get someone that’ll compensate for the melee, whilst I utilize genjutsu so-. . . “ Hisomu’s smile turned into a wide grin as she raised her eyebrows in a repeating manner. ”Sure, but you know what’s better than that? You and I, same team, you’ll work on your style, and I on mine. Sure, I won’t be a ninjutsu master throwing massive jutsus around, but I reckon disabling and setting up opponents for an easy connection is way more worth – we are going to be shinobi, not some samurai that’ll face a thousand off unless necessary, you know? How about that? And, or, maybe train as well?”

Hisomu finished off with as she sought to stand up and elbow his arm in a repeating fashion that'd almost be annoying, but Hisomu was simply energetic.

[TWC 3485]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 2:12 pm

Hisomu certainly had a lot of ideas; and had no shame in sharing any of them. Bunko really did admire her straightforward nature, which ran directly contradictory to what Bunko's father wanted for him. Bunko's father wanted his existence to be a mystery, something that no one could figure out and for him to be a wild card. The issue with his father's vision is that Bunko, while bright enough to be a ninja, was not a myserious fellow. Not even close.

Even when she started talking about being on the same team, which he guessed could happen, he was still surprised at exactly how open she was. Not that he disliked it or anything, but Bunko knew well that for a genjutsu artist to be so straightforward was scary. But, then again, Genjutsu people could often afford to be straightforward. After all, they're not lying to you. You're just seeing differently, so it's not even them lying. It's your brain lying to you!

It was only when she'd incessently elbow his arm that he became a lot less happy. Not because it hurt or anything; just it was slightly annyoing. Then again, Bunko figured Hisomu's energy had to go somewhere.

Bunko would stand; and motion towards the door.

"Lead the way; I'll follow you to wherever you want to train or go. Be more interesting than just standing here." Bunko would say, being surprisingly straightforward still. This wouldn't last, but Bunko would've felt a bit guilty of he was going to be real decietful to a nice fellow kid who just wanted to talk and train.

TWC: 2655
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 2:57 pm

Hisomu ceased her insistent attempts at being a very friendly individual eager for some interaction, when she took slight notice of this boy's dip in happiness. Alright - but even if she wasn't capable of reading his body-language to such a degree, it was still a bit overdue with her elbowing. As the duo were both standing up at this time and him gesturing towards the door, Hisomu's grin became much wider as she took a slight step to the side, and then another and another.

What Hisomu liked about herself was her straightforwardness due to getting to the point immediately. She was aware that if someone wanted to be a pest towards her, she could very easily return the favour - especially since she wanted to specialize in genjutsu. Whatever Hisomu wanted, she was sure she could get her hands on it - friendly or not. She was after-all a bit physical with the other kids whenever she wanted to interact with them.

It lead up to the idea of her future genjutsu - should she lie within them? She wouldn't unless she needed to, and acting direct towards everyone around her on a daily basis, meant she was already implanting an impression of herself in others' minds. If she said something, it was probably true or a demand rather than a lie. Hisomu surely wouldn't come to abuse her coming specialty in genjutsu, surely not.

"Awesome! I've been waiting to get some energy out and train! You won't believe how much of a relief it is that someone else than my family can substitute for training sessions, study sessions and the things inbetween!" Hisomu loudly exclaimed as she moved towards the nearby window, placed her hands on the handle before pulling upwards to forcibly open it.

She'd turn around and lean against the open window's frame and jerk her head in the direction of the open world just outside. Her mannerism was proper smug with crossed arms and a sole wink. "Let's do it with a more. . thrilling beginning! You and I are both aware how important a warm-up is, right? We'll pull a muscle or two, or three or break our necks if we don't!" Hisomu followed up before climbing into the open window - just about to leave, but she looked at Bunko to see if he was coming or not.

[TWC 3875]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 7:34 pm

Bunko had intended to head out the door into the hallway, but Hisomu decided to put forth the idea of going out of the window. Certainly an option, and it took Bunko longer than he was proud of to decide how he wanted to do this. He had decided to just use his chakra to do so; after all there was absolutely nothing worth theoretically twisting your ankle for out the window. Bunko would walk towards a seperate nearby window; open it, and then simply walk out of the window. He'd specifically stand horizontal on the wall outside before speaking to Hisomu.

"Don't break your neck." Bunko would say; before the false smile would return to his face. After all, he kept his eyes hidden even now thanks to the length of his hair.

Bunko had no intention to move until she'd either hop out or do whatever; but would follow her shortly after. She obviously had a pln; so Bunko would just sort of follow her. After all, what's the worst thing that could happen in a ninja village? Especially to people like themselves, who at least had a bit of training in self-defense.

Either way; he'd wait on the side of the building until it was go time and follow her wherever her planned location may be. Or, maybe there was no planned location and Bunko was y et again reading far too much into it.

TWC: 2895
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 7:52 pm

Hisomu glanced in the direction of her new comrade in arms against every foul creature and being in the world, who was Bunko. It was obviously a joke in her own mind, but Hisomu found it funny as she redirected her attention to the world ahead of them. Surely Bunko wanted to bait a reaction from Hisomu with how he was standing and manipulating his chakra. Hisomu slowly began chuckling to herself which soon became audible to Bunko – and with that, she’d look back at him with a rather devious grin spread across her face.

” You ever fought against someone yet, outside of the academy? You know, a bit of practice against different jutsu and such things? I’d like to try a few things with someone who’s seemingly capable of handling themselves.” Hisomu inquired as she leaned forward before adjusting herself, aligning her position to a nearby structure as she leapt towards it. It was a bit of parkour in other words, and the jump would result in her hands holding onto the edge of the building’s roof. Pulling herself upwards, Hisomu would glance towards Bunko as she stood on the flat roof to see how he was moving and whatnot.

”I want to kind of see the whole ordeal of what someone can handle as well – and train some new jutsu, if you’re up for it, Bunko.” Hisomu commented as she fondled her hands together to form some random hand-seals with no seemingly real connection with each other. It was an innocent act for sure, nothing to see here.

[4183 twc]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kyoshi

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:51 am

Bunko would follow Hisomu with his eyes; though somewhat lazily considering most of his focus was going to be sat straight on keeping himself fully standing on the wall.

Bunko had absolutely no issues maintaining the control as he watched; and was sort of impressed with her parkour skills? For a lady of Hisomu's height, anyway. Bunko also immediately had the question of if she actually knew how to walk up the wall like him. Not that it'd be bad if she didn't, she didn't exactly make it seem like she did. Then again...she equally could've just done it out of spite. Bunko wasn't entirely confident as to Hisomu's motivations.

When she talked about training some jutsu; he didn't mind the idea.

That was until she started doing handsigns; at which point he'd actually lose his footing on the wall and fall backwards onto the ground. Not that he was...particularly super far; he'd still be out of air for a second as he'd recover.

"I've fought with my Father, but that's about it. I'd also like to train jutsu and the like." Bunko would say, trying to draw the attention away from him falling.

Bunko had no intention on letting Hisomu know the entire reason he lost concentration is because his brain went into fight-mode the second that he saw handsigns; and such a fast swap completely made him lose control of his chakra. Bunko had the strangest feeling that she'd bully him for such a situation.

It'd take about two minutes before Bunko would get up; ready to follow Hisomu to any nearby training location.

TWC:3161
Back to top Go down
Hisomu Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Hisomu Uchiha

Character sheet
YEN:

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:58 pm

There'd be an audible laughter through the area where Hisomu was as she took note of him freaking falling when he did hand-seals. It was somewhat a feat she picked up on, and within her mind - this was very vital information for her if they ever came to clash! It was a suitable method to throw him off, just suddenly switching him over from the goofy mind to a shocked one due to her hand-seals.

He was unsuccessful in drawing her attention away from his fall, simple as. Besides that - Hisomu kind of decided to herself that instead of laughing at him, maybe they should get going. Sure, she'd bully him - but she kind of wanted to move on from this stage of her life and progress.

"Alright! You should had seen your face though! It was all 'Woaaah'" Hisomu said, imitating both a funny but shocked expression and the voice of being spooked. It wouldn't be long before she jumped from the rooftop onto another, to her best ability to kind of. . .well. Yeah, she'd stop.

"You'll decide where we'll head off to, alright?"

[twc 4367]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dense Duo Meets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dense Duo Meets   Dense Duo Meets Empty

Back to top Go down

Dense Duo Meets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next