Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Famine [Micro-Event]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Account
Ghost
Ghost
DM Account

Famine [Micro-Event] Empty
PostSubject: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 2:15 pm

Famine [Micro-Event] Ae9cb5e7651584fba48b10be09d36f6d211a95ff_hq

Suki stood in a makeshift food pantry, attempting to get a few minutes' relief from the relentless desert sun. She ran a volunteer service that looked for ways to help around the village in these trying times. Today, her volunteers were going to help with some rations distribution by the government. They'd gotten a relief package from Kumogakure in last night, and had contacted her to help supplement their manpower to distribute it to some of the less-fortunate people in the village. Apparently, the ninja force was also supplying three people, which made her feel better. Some of these events could get violent if there were disagreements. What she didn't know, however, was that all three of these were academy students, and one was even being forced to be there because she got into some trouble.

Suki sighed. It broke her heart to look around. These were the slums. Not that most of Sunagakure wasn't already slums, but these were the slummy slums. It seemed like seconds after she'd put a sign up, there were already dozens of people there. She hadn't opened yet, because she needed manpower to help unload the building behind her, but she was already being harassed. She liked helping, but these people didn't seem to understand that. To them, she just wasn't going fast enough. She tried to ignore the insults she was receiving for not being open yet. She knew at the end of the day, it would be worth it, but sometimes these jobs could be hard.
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 2:54 pm

Satella was once again being sent on some strange assignment. Her inability to properly interact with society has gotten her assigned extra attention. With this attention she was once again assigned on another social outting. This time she would be placed on a team with a pair of two other test subjects. The more people she could potentially experiment on the better. It did not matter to her in the end but what did bother her was being restricted. She had to get through this rehabilitation training before she could become a true medical ninja. It was the normal course for all academy students to become ninja. Such an easy and useless task certainly wasn’t going to stop her from reaching her dreams.

Recalling the information on the assignment she was told to meet a volunteer women. But what kind of woman was she? Why would she go out of her way helping others when can chase her own dreams. Was it too apart of some sort of game to reach her end goal. Maybe this was finally something other than medicine she could onto. Why couldn’t she learn how to get people to become wrapped around her fingers to meet her goals? It’s a brilliant concept in theory and would be a way for her to accel in social interactions. But for now it was best to put those thoughts aside. Nothing could be changed simply overnight and right now her main goal was to escape the academy.

Turning her attention back to her task she wondered about her teammates. Was it someone she encounter before or were they new potential test subjects? It seems that she would have to wait until after meeting with the volunteers to find out. It didn’t take her long to find the women. She was currently lifting heavy packages and looking over worked. Not only that she was constantly being yelled at by a crowd of unruly test subjects. Was it going to be Satella’s job to slice them with her scalpel? If so she was certainly happy to do so. But first she would at least ask the volunteer .

“Hello fellow village woman! I am here to help you with something. I am Satella Kaguya I’m sure you’ve heard of me. If you need me to slice up those test subjects over there I can easily do so for you!”

TWC: 399
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:28 pm

Talic having signed up to help with the last minute relief package from Kumo decided to invite Tatsuo along as a way to try and get to know each other better. The Sensei seemed overjoyed that he had been able to get the three volunteers so quickly. Talic confused runs the head count through one more time...Him, Tatsuo...but who is the third?

After receiving the details of what needs done Talic will begin to head to meet up spot. It being in a particularly rough part of the village where people tend to get a little...aggressive when it comes to basic necessities.  He knows the people mean well they just forget to act like humans sometimes...

Finally making it to the small shack Talic seeing people already lining up. "That's odd...I thought we had an hour or so to get things ready?" Talic going to the side door to avoid much of the line knowing all to well that the hoard mentality would kick in upon that door opening.

Entering the small building He would see not one but two familiar faces? Talic has worked with the lady in charge of this distribution multiple times, but seeing the same curvy framed individual from a handful of days ago. Knowing she is a bit odd he has mixed emotions, but overall he is just happy to have familiar faces around him before facing the horrors that is ration distribution.

Looking towards the curvy lady. "Another mission to get used to being around civilians?"   Talic trying to hold his curiosity back because he knows just how "interesting" her answers can be.

[TWC=269] [Thread Count=269]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 06, 2022 9:27 pm

Tatsuo had gotten a message from Talic that Talic wanted to bring him along for something. Something about a...relief package? Sure, Tatsuo would bite. Sounded like something to do, at least. Not that Tatsuo cared; it seemed like this was reasonably important to Talic so it was important to Tatsuo. For now, anyway.

Tatsuo would follow that Jinchuiki around, and notice the massive amount of people there already. There was only about twelve, but considering how long they had before they were supposed to be there...that was rather ominous in his opinion.  Hopefully, nothing turned violent or anything like that.

Tatsuo was dramatically unprepared, all things considered. Tatsuo was in a white t-shirt and some loose pants, with his absolutely stellar sandals that he constantly wears.

Tatsuo would follow Talic inside through the side door; and almost immediately close his eyes to try his best to sense if there was any ill-meaning people outside of those already throwing out the harassment.

TWC: 161
Back to top Go down
DM Account
Ghost
Ghost
DM Account

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:13 pm

As each of the "volunteers" approached the stand where they were supposed to meet Suki, they were harassed by onlookers who seemed to believe that the spot in line that they reserved was being infringed upon. This would be especially challenging for Talic as not everyone, but enough people, would recognize him as a relative to the Kazekage; a benevolent woman loved by her people in most cases. This would garner a variety of reactions from the crowd; "Young Master Talic! I'm sure there's something you can do to speed this along??" "Ah! If the Kazekage's grandson is in need of rations, things must be bad for them too... that's not good." "Master Talic! My daughter, she's sick... I really need to get back to her. Could you give us our share so we can move along?" There was even a "Ha, of course the Kazekage's family is privileged enough to skip the line."

For Talic, since he'd done events like this a few times, this was a new level of desperation. Usually, people were antsy, but not flat out desperate. Things weren't that bad, not usually. For the others, their reactions might vary between "Wow, I didn't realize things were so bad in this area," to "This seems pretty extreme... more than it should be."

When Suki heard Satella's offer of slicing... test subjects? Her eyebrows shot somewhere into her hairline. "Woah woah, okay uh, if you wanna slice something, could you cut the plastic off of the packages inside? I got started on some of them, but for once, there's a lot, so I couldn't get to it all."

She would recognize Talic as he approached and greet him warmly. "Ah, Talic, I can always count on you. Are these two your friends?" She'd extend a hand to Tatsuo. "Nice to meet you, I'm Suki."
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptySat May 07, 2022 12:43 pm

Satella would smile warmly as she heard the response of the volunteer Suki. It seems that she did not want her to slice up those people first? At first it did not make sense to Satella why she needed to wait, but then a thought would occur. Wouldn’t it be much better for her to display her scalpel skills on this plastic thing? It would get those test subjects to see her skills and maybe produce interesting responses. She knew that for most people fluctuations on emotions would garner special responses in the human bodies. So truly it was brilliant idea to scare or awe this people with her skills first! How brilliant of this volunteer! Satella with this misunderstanding would look much more kindly upon Suki. Maybe the volunteer could promote herself from an test subject to an assistant if she kept this up. Just she was about to begin the process of slicing up the plastic she would hear the arrival of new people.

Satella was surprised when she noticed Talic had arrived with another test subject. It was great that someone familiar with her antics had arrived. She could maybe get him to help her hold down those unruly test subjects whiles she sliced them with her scalpel. But for now her attention would be turned towards the new person besides him. Was this what people called a buy one get one free special. She had already met and “befriend” Talic now was it time for this new person. Walking over to Talic’s acquaintance she would wild sway her curvy hips as she listened to the formers question.

“It seems you know me well enough. Alas I was sent here again to learn how to communicate with test subjects. But I find it much easier to just slice them. That way it’ll be much easier to learn what I want to know rather than spending time communicating verbally. It’s brilliant don't you think Talic? Especially helpful to use on that crowd of people over there. They are about to be helped by that volunteer but are constantly harassing anyone who shows up… But anyways why don’t you introduce me to your friend here. Did you bring me a willing test subject this time? How interesting…”

As Satella would finally step in front of this new young man, she would force a smile. Staring at him with interesting, she would lift her hand forward and intend to poke and prod his body. She of course needed to test out the quality of this potential test subject. Not everyone could meet the standards of becoming a test subject. But of course she could work out a few other ideas and experiments for those less than optimal people. Since this one was Talic’s friend it was okay for her to make a few exceptions this time around.

WC: 477
TWC: 876
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptySat May 07, 2022 1:47 pm

Talic takes a moment before responding to Suki. This isn't the first time they have worked together and as far as he is concerned probably won't be the last. To Talic as long as she keeps trying to help Suna he will keep being there to make sure it gets carried through even if it leads to some rather harsh words..

Talic after getting a general idea of what's going on finally smiles at Suki. "Yes actually...well partially? This is Tatsuo and the misunderstood doctor is Satella." Talic making motions toward either one. "I'm sure Satella means well she just has an odd way of showing it." Talic smiling as he moves to the building. "If Tatsuo can keep up with sliding boxes over while watching for sudden temper changes. Then we should be okay to have Satella and Suki in the building preping and moving the boxes towards Tatsuo for distribution."

Talic looking towards Satella. "Can we inspect possible test subjects after this is over? I'm going to try and get the line under control from the pavilion. Talic being unsure as to why it's so short staffed today and having a light frown. "We are going to have to work together quickly if we want to keep things from getting to out of hand."

Talic not wanting to waste anymore time he quickly moves to the front of the pavilion. He knows at least two of the people with him will follow through...he can only hope that Satella will do the same...

Talic now behind the counter knowing the civilians in the line are staring him down just waiting to hear what the "Kazekage's grandson" has to say.  So he will answer them not raising his voice and keeping his regular tone and putting a smile on.
"The volunteers are working as fast as they can in order to get you all the rations you need. Your need is understood and we are working as fast as we can with the help we were given."

Talic trying to keep a straight face as he tries to keep the people calm it's a bigger relief pack this time..so hopefully everyone can get through the upcoming days.

[TWC=370] [Thread Count=639]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:16 am

Tatsuo would let out a small sigh of relief when he didn't sense anything new around. If it was just those out front, Talic could probably handle them with second-hand authority. It was after which, when Tatsuo would be smiled at and poked a couple of times before outright ignoring the loud-mouthed woman who refers to multiple people as simple test subjects. That line of thought didn't sit well with him; even if he had the same line of thought with other words.

The difference, at least to Tatsuo, was that he didn't do it on purpose. Satella did.

Brushing his pants off and straightening his shirt; he'd finally open his eyes.

"I'll do as Talic stated; let's get this done as efficiently as possible." Tatsuo would say; moving forward and past what would've been the outstretched hand of Suki. Tatsuo would take a kneel down near the doorway; behind Talic but between him and the others.

"I'll keep an ear out for any scary people trying to talk under their breath, so you don't have to worry about that Ms.Suki." Tatsuo would say.

Tatsuo, despite directly knowing Satella was there, didn't particularly want to talk to her. She not only came off super badly, but was also just creepy. A horrible combo with someone like Tatsuo.

TWC: 378
Back to top Go down
DM Account
Ghost
Ghost
DM Account

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2022 10:22 pm

While Satella monologued for a bit, and poked and prodded at Tatsuo, she received a kind of blank stare from Suki.  She had gotten completely side-tracked it seemed, and the blank stare offered by the older woman surely conveyed that.  Realizing, however, that for Satella in particularly, it may not, Suki spoke anyway.  "Yeah, so if you could give me a hand with the boxes inside and get the plastic and straps cut, myself and..." she gestured at Tatsuo, pausing as she tried to remember his name.  "Yasuo?  We'll go ahead and start bringing some of the boxes out."

She then offered Talic a smile.  He was doing exactly what she needed him to do already.  "Hey, Talic, as the boxes come out, it's one package per person.  The person has to be present!  Don't let anyone pick up multiple, saying that they have family that isn't here or something, okay?"  She'd then lead Tatsuo inside.  Inside the building, there were ten large pallets, stacked higher than head height for any of the present company.  Only two were freed from what had to be at least a dozen layers of plastic meant for the packaging and safe handling of shipments, which would give Satella plenty of work to do.

Suki would start making trips into the building, bringing out a box, and setting it behind the table the group would work off of, so that Talic could get to it and distribute it.  

All the while, as Talic spoke, the responses he received would be rather jumbled.  Some would tell him to shut up, since he was just a kid; others would genuinely be comforted by his words.  Still others would completely ignore him, and there were at least two dozen other distinct reactions that could be heard.  That said, physicality, at least for now, would be averted.
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2022 11:03 pm

A look of slightly displeasure and annoyance would appear upon Satella face. Not only was she told to put her selection of test subjects on hold, she was ignored by this new face. It was not much she could do in the situation. She was told to follow the instructions of Talic and the volunteers. Maybe it was for the best to get this easy job out of the way. Then she could truly have some fun with this rowdy bunch of people. She could maybe clean up this rude person called Tatsuo.

“Talic your friend here is quite rude. I was willing to cut this test subject some slack. But now it seems he needed to be thrown in the lot with the rest of those people! Such a shame it’s truly hard to find normal people these days. Luckily someone as perfect am I can show them the way. Maybe if they lived a life of experiments like I did they would be much more tame.”

Without much more banter she would approach the mentioned boxes. Staring at them and imagining due her experiments, she would swiftly remove the plastics from the boxes. She would also think about a potential way to get Suki to become her assistant in the future. The volunteer was definitely an interesting women capable of controlling people efficiently. If not an assistant at the very least she should share her wise ways. With such plans in mind,a smile would appear on her face as she slashed plastics.

WC: 255
TWC: 1,131
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2022 10:08 am

Talic noticing the quickly expanding line with a slight furrow appearing on his forehead as more and more people begin shouting and berating the kage and his family. This is especially rough..what has he done wrong for the people to be so harsh towards uncontrollable circumstances? Grandma does everything in her power to try and get the village what it needs...Talic's mind is a mess as he hears Satella saying something about Tatsuo being rude and he can't address any of this until the line gets taken care of.

When Talic turns enough to get a peripheral view into the building he sees Suki and Tatsuo moving rations his way. He shakes his mind clear of the worries and insults he keeps receiving and begins doing what he set out to do today. "Alright everyone! Keep the line straight and I can start getting these supplies into your hands!" He begins to slide the rations closer to his side so that Tatsuo can bring more out.

Talic knows people can't claim multiple rations at a time...it's always been this way ever since he started helping at these events. Still it doesn't make it any easier when people get mad and say harsh words or spit on him when they get turned away. He knows things are hard for everyone in the sand right now that's why he tries so hard now, and is even trying to become a ninja so that he can find a way to help the village from the outside.

The first one to come up to the counter usually sets the mood for the next ten and for Talic it was going to be a rough one. A hunched over woman with a purple shawl was first and of course Talic recognized her she is the one with a sick daughter. "Master Talic my daughter is unable to leave her bed. May I get the two rations so that she may begin to recover?" Cases like these always make Talic's heart drop...he has to follow the policy or everyone would try and pull the same thing, and he can't do it by case because then people think he is playing favorites.

Talic trying to pull a smile as he see the familiar women...normally she comes with her daughter. "Mam...I'm sorry. I have to follow the rules to make sure that everyone who is present can get a ration." He has to say this so much during the events that Talic usually loses count by the end. It's not that he doesn't want to help everyone; He truly does...they just don't have the man power right now.

Talic handing her one ration he can hear jeers and snide remarks coming from the line as he motions her along. "I'm sorry mam...we are trying our best and sometimes it's not good enough." With a heavy heart Talic continue moving through the next eight or so people fairly well. After all a kid hardly past twelve is out here in the heat trying to make sure everyone gets what they need.

Lines usually move well enough with a few acceptations and of course as things begin to get moving and the line start to get widdled away one at a time one of the harded to deal with regulars would show up. Talic would recognize him from smell alone since he would usually reek of alcohol and just want to cause trouble.

"Hic-hi-c. Well if it isn't the kage brat? Spreading the good will again today? Have enough help? Did I finally scare enough of them off!" Hahaaha!" The man would have an incredible condescending tone as he grabs his ration from Talic.

Talic trying to ignore it and get this man through as fast as possible. "Of course sir always trying to help the village..." Talic biting his tongue because the man isn't wrong...his harassment alone was enough to get many academy students to stop helping and thus making Suki's job even harder. "If I stop showing up people won't be able to get rations and supplies anymore. Community programs can't work if the community is openly hostile to those trying to help."

The man stepping away from the count with his ration and lifting a finger as to retort as another bigger man steps up. "Yeah kage brat?! I-" He is stopped as the large man picks him up and carries him away. Coming back a few moments later bowing his head in apology. "Sorry about him Talic." He lifts his head and grabs a ration from Talic. "Many of us in the village appreciate everything you are doing for the village and know you are doing the best with what you have."

The last interaction was enough motivation for Talic to continue on and keep his cheerful tone as he continues through the line. He knows it was a bigger shipment of rations so he should be able to get through the full line today. Talic doesn't quite know how long they have been at it but the sun is beating down on him and if it wasn't for the mesh he might be as red as his hair. Taking a minute after the next person in line Talic wipes sweat from his forehead, and looks back towards the building to see how everyone is doing. Flashing a thumbs up at Tatsuo to see if he is doing okay or if he needs to take a break. Talic could easily run back and forth if he needed to it would just slow down the line tremendously, and cause peoples tempers to get even shorter than what they are now.

After motioning towards Tatsuo Talic would try and get eye sight on Satella...he hasn't had time to really worry if she was behaving. Hopefully she is only cutting boxes open and not the community event organizer, or worse a civilian.

[TWC=1,004] [Thread Count=1,642]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:14 pm

Tatsuo would follow the lady inside, and start doing the various work that'd be required of him. Tatsuo would bring the boxess to Satella, and then the line of work would just continue easily. Tatsuo wasn't particularly enthused about this line of work, but that's irrelevant to this.

Tatsuo would simply do ask asked, staying completely silent through the whole thing. He'd only respond when asked something, and even then giving only the required answer. After all, this wasn't a social call.

TWC: 460
Back to top Go down
DM Account
Ghost
Ghost
DM Account

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:28 am

After the operation had been running smoothly for a half hour or so. the boxes were all moved out into the distribution area, and all of the volunteers would be able to focus on distributing rations. Suki eventually spoke to Tatsuo; him being the one helping her move boxes back and forth. "Hey, I have to go give a report that we received all the boxes and whatnot. You guys can start helping Talic to distribute. Remember the rules, though; keep an eye out for those trying to pull one over on you. It is extremely important that people only get one ration, so that we have enough for everyone. For the first time, we might actually be able to help everyone here."

And then, Suki would walk away, briskly. Shortly thereafter, a few things would happen. Firstly, Tatsuo would notice the crowd grow massively over the course of just a few minutes; at least doubling. It would be easy to surmise something had happened; maybe an advertisement of some kind, or something had happened to point people here. Secondly, Talic would see a familiar face approach him once more; it was the lady who had asked him about a second ration for her daughter. She was back, no ration in hand. "Sir... a young man came by and he snatched my bag, and the rations I was going to give to my daughter were in it and-" she broke off, tears distorting her voice as she wiped them away with her shirt.

Finally, a group of young boys approached Satella's spot on the stall. "Hey miss!" The one that looked the oldest stepped forward, his smile bright in a childish way. He couldn't be older than ten. "My name is Jerrick! These are my brothers, Sora, Moki, and Sitoku. I-" Immediately, the boy and one of his compatriots would throw sand at Satella, aiming for her eyes. Attempting to use this as a distraction, they'd each attempt to grab two rations and take off running at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Satella
Academy Student
Academy Student
Satella

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2022 3:39 am

It did not take long for the young lady dressed in black to finish her task. She also had fought back the urge to directly go a find her a test subject. After all Talic did promise she could find one later. It was only because of such a promise that she was doing as asked. She didn’t even mind helping out passing these rations. It would give her a chance to observe some of the potential subjects close up. With that in mind she would move to her own little station where she could hand out the rations. She did also take note at the allotment per person.

Finally ready to hand out the rations to the people, she would notice a group of young boys approach her station. She of course would warmly smile and wave at the group with her right arm. But of course this would seem a lot more off putting than kind. This was because her scalpel was visibly shown in her hand as she wave. It was more as if she was signaling them to come be stabbed if anything. But even with such an oversight the eldest of the group would approach her and speak to her. She thought nothing of the little group at first. It wasn’t until what happened next that things would become hectic.

While her attention was focused upon the one known at Jerrick, another would seemingly assault her. Since her attention was distracted by the leading one, it would cause her reaction to the sand attack to be delayed. With pure instinct she would swiftly move back thrusting right arm forward to block the sand. But with such quick and swift movements the scalpel in her hand would be launched away. It unfortunately for her would land near Talic. She too, would unfortunately fall backwards landing on her but. Luckily she was able to stop the sand from hitting her eyes. But she could not stop both her body and hair from being covered in it. A look of pure rage would cover her face.

Why was she suddenly attacked by these boys. She truly could not understand. Was it really for these things known as rations? They were receiving  their share anyways. Was it read a need to attack her for such petty things. It truly seemed as if it was their goal though. Upon Satella hitting the ground they would dash for the rations left on the table. But why would Satella let them have their way after this. She quickly went to reach for her scalpel to slash down these unruly test subjects! But it was only now that she realized it was launched away from her. Now of all times she did not have her trusty tool. What was she to do to teach these test subjects a lesson? Scrambling to find a solution she would glance down to her feet.

It was then that she would hastily grab her own black high heel. It was as if there was some sort of primal urge as a woman to use this heel. Instinctively she would remove and launch the heel at the closest boy forward who had stolen the rations. Her goal was at least to stop one of them. If she couldn’t at least do that it would be a shame. Who would she vent her anger upon then? Regardless of if the shoe would connect, she would force herself to stand again. She needed to quickly find her scalpel to clean these bastards up!

WC: 593
TWC: 1724
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyFri May 13, 2022 5:26 am

Talic would appreciate that Suki would have the other two come up and start handing out rations, but Talic couldn't shake the feeling that something is going to set Satella off...she had been tame this whole time but that was her in the back. Now she is up front and actually interacting with the people. He would be mildly concerned when Suki said she had to go and file a report. He understood why to a degree, but why now when they are so short staffed as is?

Sure enough after a handful of people get taken care of with no issues. The woman from earlier would come back in tear. Talic trying to understand everything that is going on and finally getting that the ration had been stolen made his heart sink even further. Then to add to that He would see out of the corner of his eye four children a couple years younger than him talking to Satella.

In a matter of seconds his worst case scenario would begin to come true as he sees the youngest of the four fling sand into Satella's eyes, and the lady in front of Talic continuing to cry about things he couldn't control.

Talic reaches an arm out as an attempt to maybe stop her from starting to take wild swings as he begins to see just how helpless he is without adults around to aid him. As Talic is just that...a twelve year old boy with dreams to big for his own good. He would begin to get hot in the face as tears begin to fall down his face. In an act to try and calm down he lowers himself to the ground as he tucks his head between his knees and covers his ears.

Talic only imagining the horrors that may be happening while he isn't helping begins to finally begin zoning out and fading in between consciousness. His face hot and his mind a mess trying to figure out why they couldn't supply any more help and how much danger those kids may be in. As he sees Satella's scalpel land in front of him he finally faints out from the ideas that won't leave his mind.

[TWC=368] [Thread Count=2,010]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptySun May 15, 2022 5:43 pm

Tatsuo would work up a sweat moving the boxes, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Nor was being moved to the front. It was annoyingly loud, but nothing much happened for a little while. That was until literally everything happened at once. Thankfully, Tatsuo was used to a bunch of things happening at once. This allowed him to take things one at a time and take about a second for risk assessment.

First things, Tatsuo would look over at Satella getting quite literally mugged. Tatsuo would take a look over and notice Talic absolutely shutting down. Not good. That likely meant the other guy was going to take control. That other fella, he wasn't a real nice guy. And by not real nice, Tatsuo meant that almost certainly people would die.

"Everyone! Calm down! Leave the location and come back in thirty minutes, when we'll fully be ready!" Tatsuo would yell out, while kicking up his sandal to his hand to throw it towards the kids. He'd aim for the back of the head of one of the kids to inform them politely to knock it off.

Tatsuo however, would keep a calm look outside. The scalpel, which had been thrown after Satella fell, would be over by Talic, would be his next target. He'd attempt to sprint over and grab it before the other pilot would take over the Talic ship.

TWC: 693
Back to top Go down
DM Account
Ghost
Ghost
DM Account

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:57 pm

There were a lot of things that could have gone bad when all hell broke loose; unfortunately for this tragic trio, all of their reactions ranked rather highly on the "do not do this" list. It started with the boys. As an entire horde of people, when you see some kids doing something you've been aching to do yourself, you feel a bit spurred on. That, coupled with the fact that Talic and Satella were momentarily out of commission, had the crowd rather riled up. Shouts broke out at first, then there was a mass pushing from the rear to the front; people shoving others in line as they tried to get a view, or make a move themselves.

The marksmanship of both Satella and Tatsuo was on point; both children that they struck with their respective shoes went down without a hitch. This, however, was the straw that broke the camel's back. The crowd, as a whole, rushed forward. If the group tried, they'd manage to fight off a few, at least; each of them. However, they were simply entirely outnumbered. Before long, most of the rations would be swiped away by the mob that was before them.

The mob, then, would turn on each other. It was small, at first; one guy tackled another because the latter ended up with a whole box of rations, and the prior did not. Eventually, it was like two sides to a civil war; those with being on one, those without being on another. Many times, someone on one side would switch sides because they got their rations stolen, or stole someone elses; some people switched sides many times.

It wouldn't be long before Tatsuo, in particular, would notice something. On the roof to a building across the road, two men would shake hands, and perform the Body Flicker Technique, hurtling away. They looked rather suspicious in the setting; every inch of their skin covered, beyond typical desert protection. They'd be impossible to identify, though they sure looked spooky. It'd be moments later that a group of Ninja - real ones - would appear on the scene. It would be at least a dozen. All in various forms of "get out of here!" they'd call out to the tragic trio, shooing them away. They could get hurt in this mess. There was at least one positive take to all this; the Ninja arrived before any fatalities occurred. Some black eyes and bloody noses, but no stabbings or tramplings.

END OF DMed PORTION UNLESS ANY PARTY DOES SOMETHING PARTICULARLY WILD

[REWARDS] 2 YEN per post to each party, including the next post exiting. Choice of either two jutsu or two items, or a mix thereof that they currently meet the reqs for. (Cannot be banked beyond a 'reasonable' time to consider options.)
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 3:30 am

Due to Talic falling unconscious a couple Chunin gathered him up and returned  to the Kage's manor for seal treatment and rest.

[TWC=23] [Thread Count=2,033]
[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famine [Micro-Event]   Famine [Micro-Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Famine [Micro-Event]
Page 1 of 1