Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Moving in Checking out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Moving in Checking out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2022 3:16 pm

While granted the family had a home in Konohagakure, it wasn't exactly in the grand center of the village, nor was it especially luxurious, but it fit the family that was what was important, it was in the believable means of the family, and large enough for everyone to get their own room, with two storage rooms meaning one could be converted into a nursery if the parents decided to add another member to the family.

Mika looked at what would be her room for her time her and smiled as she started to unpack her things...well 'her things' they were Mika's yes, but 'Mika Fairfield' still they would still fit her and they wouldn't look out of place, she was expected to do all this, and she even had a diary, something she could keep notes in without it seeming odd, in fact she had a few that were already used and filled and worn. she unpacked everything and placed it into her room setting it all up nicely, and then she smiled as she looked it over, it was basic right now, but she could get some things and make it look more like a lived in place, and it would be lived in for a while.

She did have to wonder though, what exactly was she gonna learn at the academy? She already had a feeling she would be seen as a flunker or at least a no-talent but that was always going to happen, thankfully it was already thought of and planned for, so for now she simply lay on her bed and smiled to herself, well school again, least she could learn new things and some things she learned about the history of this place she could learn from their point of view now, or at least more recent point of view.

~

After helping the family unpack and a short nap after that. Mika decided that since she didn't need to be in the Academy till tomorrow she would take the time to look around the Village and learn of the places around and where to get things hang out spots and little places maybe she could enjoy in somewhat solitude if needed, or just nice places to relax at the very least. and so she hopped up from her bead. "I am headed out to look around the town, See you later!" she called to her family.

"Okay just don't stay out to late, and don't get into trouble" Nadile told her as the rest of the family took time to relax everything had been unpacked a while ago.

Mika smiled, they may be an adoptive family but they treated her like real family, it was nice, it made her feel less separated from her parents, but all the same they were still family to her now so she waved as she left to have a look around the large village, after all it was the largest settlement she had been to since the Cloister, in fact... only the second Settlement she's been to other then the Village her adoptive family was from, so looking around would be nice, she did know a few things from their schooling however so she wasn't totally out of touch thankfully.

Walking around rather aimlessly other then vague goals in mind she smiled as she continued her walk.

[TWC=560]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:33 pm

It was always an odd sight, considering the blind teen carried around a sword. The fact that he had no headband to mark him as anything more than a blind teenager tapping his cane in front of himself. He nearly fell from a random rock he missed, though anyone looking hard enough would have noticed to some extent it was intentional. Every ten seconds was met with a rythmic click that only a chosen few knew was Yemon clicking his tongue to his teeth. It always made the same sound, practiced and efficient on a specific wavelength to let him know what his distances were.

Luckily, there were not a lot of people along the streets, Yemon did not do well in crowds. It was not that he disliked people it was that too many loud sounds made him more blind for lack of better terms. His ultrasonic scans found a few people here and there as he was walking down the main drag towards the training grounds where he was going to continue his daily routine. Which consisted of meditation, tea, and his only attack, a thousand times. Yemon was very much a straightforward person, he did the same things over until it was concise and effective. Like his bass playing, his swordplay was not a skill he had talent for, it was something he worked hours and hours to be good at.

He clicked his tongue again as he passed a young lady. Yemon, not facing her at all, commented. "Nice day." Which, he actually had no idea how it was aside from not raining, not very windy, and mildly temperate. He could not actually see what time it was, he gauged time based on interactions and sounds.

Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:10 pm

Mika had been walking along looking around the place with a smile on her face, the things she seen thus far were rather interesting, they had little stalls in some places selling food, or little trinkets, it was all so tempting to buy at the moment after all she didn't have much to decorate with at the moment, and having some things from here like ribbons and the like would be really nice, some hand made accessories would be cool too, but she had to save her money for the time being for more important things like some furniture for her room that she would need to make it feel more homey, and books and the like to read when she was off of classes and not needing to study.

She then continued on making mental notes of some places that looked nice to hang out for some simple relaxation, and places to study if not in her room at home if she didn't want to do that, and she smiled and then continued on till she was on another road and then she heard it, a Tapping sound followed a bit by a clicking sound, and she thought maybe she kicked a stone? looking around a boy walked passed her and clicked his tongue again before saying it was a nice day. This left Mika rather confused for a second, but then she noticed the manner in which he was moving his cane... sword?

She caught up to the boy and then started to follow along beside the boy for a bit "it is a nice day actually, I'm new in the Village, I was wondering if you knew any good spots to sit and just enjoy things?" she said in a friendly tone

"Oh and i'm Mika by the way nice to meet you" she said offering her name to the boy the smile on her face still there, though she assumed the boy was blind.. or maybe just had bad eyesight? it was hard to tell but she stayed a bit to the side to make sure she wasn't in his way all the same.

It was good to see she ran into someone her own age, but they had no headband so likely not an Ninja, or maybe an academy student that hadn't graduated yet? It was hard to tell but ether way it wouldn't hurt to be friendly to the boy, no need to go around being mean to everyone after all Especially when they where just talking about the day.

[TWC=426]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2022 6:42 pm

Yemon carried his cane and a sword on his hip.  He tapped it lightly as his tongue clicked a second later to resonate the sound waves to get a better idea at the young lady speaking to him.  He did not really know anything about what people considered good or nice looking cause he could not see anyway.  Things were distances, and shapes, nothing more.  At least Yemon could be happy that he could not be blinded.  He was already there anyway.  He rolled his shoulders back to relax before tapping with his cane again.

"No, I'm not from around here.  Only been here a few weeks.  You would have better luck asking a store owner or restaurateur."  Yemon stated to the young lady.  He usually just sat around the forest and played music, or home.  When he was meditating.  As for enjoyment that could be found anywhere.  "If you want to enjoy yourself.  I suggest finding whatever it is you enjoy.  As a very wise man once said, good tea, is it's own reward.  That or music."  Yemon pointed out.

"Yemon."  He said as his own introduction, leaving out most of the pleasantries.  Being formal seemed to get him nowhere and it was a little warm.  That way if anyone asked why he was not being polite, he could blame it on the weather, always.  That was kind of how he did things, after all being a nobody was always better than being a somebody.  It was refreshing to note that he was not ousted this time, word had not spread very far, he guessed.  Which, was a good thing, he still was basically doing chores and running errands for all that amounted to of his time.  

He was still slowly walking towards the training area that never seemed that populated to do his workout and meditation.  The young lady was following in step anyway so, stopping was not really necessary as he saw it.  "What did you come here for if you are new?"

344 634
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2022 10:12 pm

Mika smiled as she listened to him, apparently he was new to the village to, that was quite the Coincidence, but at least she learned something new about the guy and she smiled as she walked along with him, apparently he was less new then she was at least, though he did make a good point about asking a store owner or restauranteur about such locations but she was sure they would mention their own shops and shops of friends or family as such places, especially to a new person, but it was still a good suggestion all things considered.

as for finding things she enjoyed that would be hard as she enjoyed training... well that and chocolate and the like, sweet things really, and singing... okay there was a lot of things she liked cute fuzzy things to where in that list now she thought about it, the boy mad a good point about all of that so she nodded as he said his little saying he had heard once apparently, it made sense to her too, enjoy what you enjoy.

Then he finally introduced himself and she smiled a bit more "Well nice to meet you Yemon, as for places and the like.. since we are both new wanna go see if we can both find such places? or are you busy? Well then again for all I know your heading off to meet your friends now I think about it..." she said the last part with a bit of a pensive tone thinking on that as she realized that in a few weeks maybe he already made a friend or two in the village?

Though as she was lost in thought he asked her a question now and she looked back to him "Oh Why am I here? Ah I am here to join the Academy here, my family got the money together to move to the Village and I managed to get accepted, I am hoping it will help me get some money for the family after I graduate, I mean we are doing reasonably okay we have a fitting house and all, but a little more money is always handy" she said with a smile.

"What about you? You said your new here too, what brought you to the village?" she asked with interest and she continued to walk along with him, she was honestly curious as to what had brought him here, was he going to try be a ninja without sight? Well why not? she was going to try be a Ninja with little to no skill in anything related to Chakra, so why not a blind Ninja?

[PWC= 448]
[TWC= 1,434]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:55 pm

Yemon did not see the new girl smile. He had no way of doing so, if you had to sort of give his version of understanding of spacial dimensions, it was more or less wire frame. Other people began and ended where their sounds and smells did. Though he was in conversation, the rhythmic clicking of his tongue and the loud taps of his cane that accompanied them, continued. He still had to get around after all. "Definitely not going to meet friends. I would need a few for that or common things to do. I can't see so most of the usual is out and being near too many people makes me socially anxious." The latter of which was a horrible lie, he just did not like large amounts of sound.

"Good luck making money then, I'm told it is harder until you get some nonsense titles or something." Yemon stated, which was all second hand from what he heard from someone he had met earlier. As for Yemon, Samurai were samurai, and that was that. The only title was who was in charge, and who was the Shogun. Everything else meant fight smart, and they trained a long time to do so. Though, most samurai did not hold a candle to the most powerful ninja as far as Yemon knew. But since they did not really have ranks, it was harder to say who was who. God forbid they all were in armor, Yemon was told they all look the bloody same.

"I am here as a Diplomatic Guest. So, mostly I just wander around, and stick to a daily routine." Yemon stated, once again, it was leaving important information out, but that part was true. Though he was also supposed to improve relations and deal with any samurai problems or ronin that were out of the country in this area. That and learn about the ninja team dynamic, but who knew how long that paperwork would get held up so that Tetsu did not learn anything. He clicked his tongue again as they started getting closer to the main drag and he pointed it out to her. "That is the main road from the gate, it has most of the amenities and well liked public places I'm told. I'm going to the training grounds past it, though if you want something more lively, just go towards the gaudy red building to the starboard, and you should find anything you like. I avoid the most populated parts of the street."

He stated before asking. "You have to pay for your academy lessons? That seems, unwise, as replacing combatants is not an easy task."

445 /1079
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2022 4:09 pm

Walking along with Yemon she smiled still it was nice to meet new people after all, in fact everyone she was gonna meet here was gonna be new to her due to her having lived all her life in the Cloister, so that was a given it would seem, while the boy was blind hopefully the smile translated into her tone and voice? she really didn't know how that all worked, but she knew people could at least sound happy, and he didn't seem to mind her walking along with him for now so she continued on with him for the time being.

Then he mentioned not having any friends to meet, or any friends at all apparently, so maybe he hadn't made any friends yet? well that could easily be changed right now couldn't it? she could be his friend, there done simple and this way they both have a friend in town... well as long as he didn't mind of course, she wasn't about to force him to be friends that would be kinda pointless. Though the bo then mentioned being Socially Anxious and Mika nodded a bit "Ah I see, that's fair, and probably hard to deal with in a large village like this huh?" she said as she walked with him.

Though the boy went on talking about nonsense titles, did he have some experience with being a ninja already? Though by the sound of the way he said that it sounded less informative and more like a critique so perhaps a family member that thought the same as her and it didn't work out? hard to say really without prying but she wasn't about to pry they had just met after all and it might be a sore topic for him. "Thank you for the heads up on that, just means I would have to work hard though right? put in the time and effort, at least I hope that's how it works" she said in a hopeful tone.

Yemon continued from there about his reason for being there, he was from somewhere else? he was a diplomatic guest but then from where? Why was he here then? Though that did likely mean he was busy here, and as they walked she thought about that. though before she could as a question they had come to a major thoroughfare and the boy started to talk of it, and she followed where he was pointing looking around, though how did he know the building was red? then again likely someone told him at some point? kind of thoughtless to mention the color of something to a blind person.

She nodded her headslowly "Oh thank you... Oh right you said a Diplomatic guest? are you from out of the land or something? OH where are you from if you don't mind me asking?" she asked excitedly before stopping herself and taking a breath. "Sorry... just.. I got excited, it's not often you meet someone from out of the land...wait.. did you say training grounds?" she stopped to think on that a moment. "Oh I should probably know where those are for when I start at the academy, do you mind if I go with you there?" she asked not wanting to impose herself on his day as he did mention he was doing his routine.

Though the boy asked another question about the payment "From what my parents told me, they said it was expensive to go to the Academy. Maybe they meant it cost a lot to move to the Village though.. I don't really know to much on the whole thing... actually... maybe I should have asked or found out before I asked to go there..." she slightly worried but she seemed to not dwell on it as it was already passed and she was here now.

"I guess that just means I have to do well there then no matter what, if it was expensive on top of expensive to move here, then I own it to them to do well and make money right? they gave me this chance after all! So not doing my best would be like throwing sand in their face for the opportunity they gave me!" declaring such with some determination she nodded to herself then stopped.

"Oh... and umm.. sorry if I am bothering you while your doing your work... but.. umm.. again if you don't mind.. may I come with youto the training ground so I at least know where it is?" she asked before quickly adding "I mean I don't mind if you say no you must be busy after all, and you at least told me the general direction so thank you for that" with a grateful tone

[PWC=793]
[TWC=2,227]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2022 6:37 pm

Yemon wondered what the girl meant by large village, then remembered his lie. The problem with lying, always got to remember the lie you told and what you lied about. A lot more brain work than telling the truth. "I have no clue how titles work, I just know you apparently can't get the big money without them." Yemon said, it was secondhand knowledge to be sure so he was not entirely sold on it.

She did not respond when he told her about the color of the building. Yemon had always remembered what color people described things and there was a reason. To him, colors were like titles or descriptions. They were filed into a little box that explained things by way of others. His unblinking and dead eyes told the truth, color was a foreign concept. What was not was adjectives of places, things and people. Yemon remembered people that had big noses, simply because he could not see them. His version of sight only came during downpours and it was still, shotty at best.

The girl was still following after he said he was going training, she did not stop, and he wasn't the kind of person to say no. That and from what he was told they were for everyone. She went on and he kept walking as the trees of the training ground started to bounce off the sound made by his tongue and cane. The looming in the darkness like an invisible giant stretching up the closer Yemon moved.

"It's not my place to tell anyone no, plus, I will be honest, I don't care." Yemon pointed out as they passed a sign. He could not see it but it listed the training ground on it and Yemon passed by it and rolled his shoulders and stretched. Moving his body to get blood moving as he approached the training area. There were two ninja, he guessed, practicing, but they were a good hundred yards off in another direction so he made the conscious decision to turn the other way and put a bit more distance on them as he headed to the target area that Shojin had used and Yemon previously played the bass at.

"Do you know how to teleport like the other academy students I saw, or not yet?" Yemon asked. Though that was improbable, the kawarimi tech was not something that Samurai did. They took high speed steps. It was essencially the same to the untrained eye, but the samurai version had much more imposing limits.

Once they were at the target area Yemon knelt down, and took the sword from his hip and placed it in front of him. He bowed to it, put his cane behind him then bowed to the sword again. He said a few soft words then bowed a third time, taking the blade and sliding it back into his wrap. The blind teen left the cane on the ground. While the cane had a sword in it, Yemon did not actually know that, yet. So he used basic bitch katana. He stood up and stretched one last time before moving his right hand to the sheath at his side and his left to the hilt. "I am one with nature..."

He said softly. Then chanted in some other language before repeating. "I am one with nature." The young man seemed to ignore more and more each time he spoke, the third time he said it....

Yemon, was not a ninja, he did not look, act, fight or know anything about chakra or nonsense. Yemon, was a Samurai, and Yemon, was good at it. There was no sound of the blade leaving the sheathe, just a brilliant flash of the light reflecting off the blade as it struck out like a gunshot before it was gone, back in it's sheathe at his side. "Nine hundred ninety nine to go." He stated to mainly himself then repeated. "I am one with nature." Then the blade struck again before vanishing. It was a muscle memory flex. Yemon had one attack, it was versatile, but it was only, one attack. After a few he spoke up. He wanted to test his actual bolt abilities, but never in public. Ninja were not supposed to know about the Samurai Styles unless they were about to be killed by them.

"So, what can you do? Any magical nonsense with your family like most ninja or cool skills?"

761 /1840
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2022 7:48 pm

With a nod to his comment about titles, she didn't quite understand ether.. well she kind of did, but she didn't know exactly she knew Higher ranked Ninja were given more important missions, but as to the pay she wasn't aware of but she assumed more danger or importance likely meant more money, After all that was how it worked in the Clan, regardless the implication was that the boy wasn't in the Academy clearly, and they didn't seem to like Ninja, maybe a parent left to be one? or they lost a parent to the work? It was hard to say.

She continued on with him rather silently until he had spoke up about it not being his place to tell her no and that he didn't care and so she followed along for now "Well that's fair but I thought I would ask in case you wanted to be alone to do you think is all, didn't want to intrude if you didn't want someone around you know?" she said as she walked along with him and then she saw the sign and read it as they walked by, she had noted the clinking sounds before but she couldn't quite place the reason why the boy was making those sounds but maybe it was a nervous tick or speech impediment? There was the far fetched Idea he was trying to see like a bat.. but would that even work?

As they walked into the Training area she could hear some people off in the distance training and she was about to mention as much when Yemon simply started to head the other way, well likely he heard them too and so she followed a long a bit more, as she looked around, it was a lot of open space some trees some had marks on them from likely weapons training maybe? But the place was clearly used by people So that all made sense. As they walked her traveling partner spoke up once more and asked her about teleportation like other Academy students, she was a bit confused "Oh no I don't know anything yet, my family only arrived in the Village today, so I haven't been to the academy yet, I will start tomorrow" she answered honestly.

Then they seemed to reach the place that Yemon seemed to want to be and he started to take things slow as he started to talk to himself and seemed to start some training... or maybe it was exercise? ether way he seemed to be focusing so Mika took some steps back and watched in silence to not disturb him as he seemed to be trying to focus really hard, at least that's the only reason she could think of for repeating the same words over and over again, maybe it was a mantra? Well regardless she watched him and then she seen him strike, the motion was a blur and she smiled a bit. then heard him say how many more he had left to do, only one thousand? well it would help with arm strength.

As he did the motion her eyes wandered his body, and she could see the fact it was a well trained motion, how else could he do it so precisely, even blind he put a lot of work into this one motion, was he expecting to have to defend himself? Or maybe it was just something that settled his nerves and mind? Meditation? there were many reasons but she still found it somewhat like she had to do to get as good as she did back in school, lots of hard work, it wasn't something to just shrug off, and maybe many wouldn't notice it? It was hard to say, and so she sat in respectful silence to let him do his thing, as she simply watched him, a small smile on her face.

Then after a few times he spoke up and asked her another question, magical nonsense? she smiled a bit, well that cleared up some things for her, he wasn't someone from one of the lands.. maybe from the lands of the Samurai? her clan had done some jobs from them and they were a group that they also sent people to for the same reason she was here in Konohagakure, they had some information on them as well, but not as much since they didn't really mind the Couriers as much as the Ninja did. Likely because their tasks and occupations rarely clashed but again it was impossible to know if he was actually one of them or if he was just someone that lost someone to Ninja and that was why they were sour.. but it was a possibility in her mind now.

"Not really, my Father taught me how to fight though, said a girl should know how to defend herself, and well it kind of went like that and lead me to wanting to join the Academy, I honestly don't know how well I will do, but my parents never mentioned having any special skills or something, they aren't even Ninja themselves, my Family were farmers, but my father also was a craftsmen, and my mother made some simple medicines, nothing amazing just some simple home remedies she was taught that seem to work well enough, but other then that she is a good cook too" she said with a smile "Unless those are Ninja skills then I hope I have skills like them" she giggled a bit.

[PWC=922]
[TWC=3,149]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:53 am

Yemon listened as the blade flashed out again and again. Though instead of his mantra it was simply a repetition of the motor skills now rather than attempting to use the Sabre Technique with anyone near him. Yemon wanted to avoid putting himself in the unlikely scenario where he would accidentally show anything up.

He listened, and kept up his clicking, had to keep track of where the young lady was so he did not get any unwelcome surprises. Not because he thought that she would do anything but because being cautious was always a good thing when you were not at home. Yemon had been away from the relative safety of the Iron for long enough now to understand that good and bad things happened relatively frequently. That and this village had as much ado with its own needs than just Yemon's.

"Maybe they are skills you can use as a ninja, I would not know. Plus with all the odd magical baloney, someone probably came up with something like it. I mean, I have heard rumors of ninja using magical snot rockets, so who's to says it can't be done?" Yemon pointed out as he practiced.

200 2040
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptySun May 15, 2022 1:38 pm

Mika watched Yemon continue his practice, it was the same move over and over again, then again she knew she did the same thing, and she assumed he was going to move on to something else once he hit that thousand uses, well she didn't want to distract him to much from his training, though she was glad he didn't seem to mind her presence for the time being, though she noted he had dropped that mantra he had been using, maybe he didn't need to use it all the time? or did he use it to set the timing at the start? it was hard to say.

One thing she did notice was he was still doing that clicking sound, it was constant, and steady, almost like a clock and she just sat there watching as he did his practice, she made sure to stay out of his way though, and to stay well out of the range of the sword as well in case he started to do swings next, well.. she hoped she was out of range anyway she assumed by the length of the scabbard and his arm, but she didn't account for if he took a step or two while doing swings.

Then she had to stifle a sudden urge to laugh as he called Ninjutsu and Genjutsu magical baloney, and she struggled to compose herself, that was what one of her clan mates called it all too and while this guy and them were nothing alike it was still funny to hear someone use the same term with such seriousness. But her attempt to not break out laughing failed as he mentioned magical snot rockets which she was not ready for and she just burst out laughing.

"M....Magical.....Magical s...snot rockets?" she said giggling and trying to get herself back under control, trying to desperately to stop the laughter a bit, if only to let the boy focus but how could she not laugh at the Idea that put in ones head? It was totally ridiculous and so after a few minutes of her laughing at that image she managed to finally calm down, but this point she had sat on the ground after having fallen over from laughing to hard.

Looking up at Yemon she smiled "Okay that settles it I wanna be friends with you, maybe I can find a way to demonstrate that Magical baloney to you at some point? ether that or see if I can make some sort of Magical Sandwich" she giggled again before stopping to calm down completely.

"What about you though? you able to do any Magical Baloney? or maybe it's Magical Pepperoni?" she asked with a smile bringing her knees up to her chest as she sat there and hugging them with her arms as she simply watched him continue that same strike.

[PWC = 477]
[TWC = 3626]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:18 pm

If Yemon had a way of making a confused face, her laughing reaction was probably it. He shrugged as she laughed, considering that was something someone in this village could do, if rumors were to be believed. Then again, half the world had superpowered magical eyes cause apparently they were too pathetic to come up with anything nominal. Yemon was not sure how that worked either considering his refused to work at all.

Yemon thought, he could do the same move, just a lot of different ways and that was the point that mattered. He pulled out his cheap katana and channeled the most basic construct into it, igniting it a pale hue and extending it past the end of the blade before poking it at a rock that he should never have been able to reach without the extension from the Samurai Sabre Technique. That small trick, lead to literally hundreds of applications if done correctly. For instance, using it to create the basic Rupture, shockwave slash or using one on your feet take one long step from one place to another. Yemon was all about practicality, mix the sabre technique and draw, and you could be a monster with a very broad set of combat skills.

He put the blade away and then resumed his draws. "Does that count?" He asked politely, he could not see anyway so he did not know that the ability gave off light.

242 2282
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Mika giggled a bit more at the whole Magical Snot rockets thing, and as she started to calm down she noticed the Glow coming from Yemon's weapon, before he suddenly stabbed at a rock he shouldn't have been able to reach, she smiled a bit "Oh well that is some rather interesting ability, the light from it is nice too" she said as she watched. Then he mentioned if that counted and she smiled over at him and was going to give a thumbs up but she remembered he was blind, funny he didn't seem like it really, or at least it didn't seem to hamper him any.

"I guess that all depends, though that seemed rather practical, from what I could see the light just... extended the blade right? I won't Lie there is probably more behind it then even I could figure out, using stuff like that is hard for me to get my head around" she said the last bit in a sheepish tone.

"I mean if anything I guess that means your more Magical then me, not to mention how fast you are drawing that sword... I mean the only reason I was able to figure that out was the sound the wind made, I can't even seen you moving at all" she said with a smile.

"I can't even imagine being able to do something like that, maybe they will teach that at the Academy? or some of that Magical Baloney? though now I have to wonder would Magical Baloney taste good in a sandwhich?" she giggled a bit "Maybe with some Supernatural Lettuce and some Haunted Tomatoes? With a Possessed bowl of soup on the side" she was trying to not break into giggles again before she managed to calm herself.

"Welp that decides it.. your my friend now"" she declared "Hmm... but I can't just call you Yemon... that's what everyone calls you... OH I know! would you mind if I called you Ye-Ye? or maybe Mon-mon? hmmm... making up nicknames is hard......" she said as she was trying to think up a good name for Yemon, then that click happened again and she smiled."Okay I got it now... I'm Gonna call you Echo!" she said with a giggle then she stopped "I mean.... if you don't mind that is?"

[PWC = 387]
[TWC = 4013]
Back to top Go down
Arkane
Samurai
Samurai
Arkane

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyWed May 18, 2022 9:20 am

Yemon thought about the name Echo, and shrugged. It fit to some degree if only because he was using Echolocation as his means of distance and variation. He continued his draws and wondered why anyone thought he was worthy of talking too. It was a nice distraction and it let him concentrate. "It is just a construct that tethers itself to the blade. Nothing that interesting for the most part. As for being faster, I literally do this every day, a thousand times. I don't use any other attacks in combat, unlike ninja, if I screw up, I immediately run out of options."

Yemon stated, which was both true and not true. If he had to he could always just become one with nature, but that was not something that was used a lot. He was actually now interested in what haunted tomatoes tasted like. That sounded good for some reason. He then shrugged again between draws. "Call me whatever you want. Echo is fine, it's simple and easy to remember. Plus I doubt there's a lot of people named Echo if you yell into a group. What are you going to try and learn, are you superhuman or normal? Focus on... what do they call that stuff ninjutsu or ganjutsu?"

Yemon did not make nicknames for anyone, he had enough to focus on with the amount of information he had to intake on a regular basis.

241 2523
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) EmptyWed May 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Mika listened to Echo's explanation of his technique, it sounded rather interesting, she doubted she could pull that off though, it sounded like just another application of Chakra but in a manner that was more direct then turning it into something, strait forward and direct, and it seemed the Echo had trained a single strike, that was actually kind of what Mika herself did but she would well... she would just keep going after hitting her target and change what she was doing, it sounded like perhaps Echo was hoping he never had to use it? "Well I understand trying to perfect something but maybe you should spend a day trying something new? even having a second option would make you safer, though I don't see why someone would want to attack you, you seem nice enough" she said with a smile.

Though then he asked about her and she smiled a bit at that, truth was she wasn't really that special, she wasn't superhuman, though when he explained she realized what he meant and let out a sad little chuckle "Ah... yes.. the things that are supposed to make a ninja a ninja, least it's what I hear... well... I honestly don't know, the academy classes for me don't start till tomorrow, but I barely got in to begin with, the only training I did before was my father teaching me how to protect myself from possible bullies but I never had to use it.. and I never even knew you could do things like Ninja could for a long time till one passed through the village, but I wanted to become one after I saw the group of them, they seemed to be close, at least from the looks of it" she said thinking back.

"I won't really know what I am good at till I start the classes properly, but I kind of don't expect to be amazing off the bat, I know it will take hard work to get the skills I need, and hard work isn't going to scare me off" she finished with large grin on her face. Though with that said she started to do a bit of her own training for now, she needed to start early and then keep it up so she could reach the heights she was trying to reach eventually, not to mention that it was all she had she could work on till she got to some classes in the Academy, but for now she wouldn't mind spending more time talking with the strange blind boy, they could always talk more as they trained after all

(end of part one)

[PWC = 439]
[TWC = 4,452]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in Checking out (open)   Moving in Checking out (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving in Checking out (open)
Page 1 of 1