Ninja Revolution: The Dawn of Shinobi

Set in an alternate timeline about 100 years after the death of the Sage of Six paths.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I CAN HAS BE BACK HOME!!1!
Mon May 22, 2017 4:46 pm by Okami

» Rei Balor's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm by Rei

» Kosuke's Updates
Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm by Rei

» Kage Summit: preparing for war!
Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am by Izuna

» Katsuo Jutsus
Tue May 02, 2017 6:57 pm by Izuna

» Katsuo Senju's Updates
Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 pm by Izuna

» VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm by Kosuke

» Katsuo's Equipment
Mon May 01, 2017 2:22 pm by Reigetsu

» Apocalypse Army (wip)
Mon May 01, 2017 1:01 pm by Kosuke

Username:

Password:

Top posters
Kosuke

Fauna Yasenha

Reigetsu

Okami

Izuna

Makoto

Rei

Goken

Katsuo

Mugetsu

Top posting users this week
Important people
ADMINS
@Kosuke

Mods

Reigetsu Hyuuga
Kage
Yamikage: Goken Jōshōsenshi
Chōwakage: Okami Uchiha
Seishikage: Mariko Kai

Poll
How did you find our site?
A friend told me!
48%
 48% [ 16 ]
I saw an advertisement somewhere!
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Google.
12%
 12% [ 4 ]
Pure luck!
18%
 18% [ 6 ]
Other...
9%
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33
Affiliates

Bleach Story Role-Play

Share | 

Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishikagure

PostSubject: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:27 pm

This was it, today was the day Reigetsu had been waiting for, for so long. Today was the day in which she would be promoted to the Class of S-Rank ninja. Making her way to meet and greet the Seishikage, Mariko. A Smile would be plastered wide across her face... If there was one person Reigetsu would love to be here with her would be her mother, but she was sure that she was looking down from heaven upon her. But there was another individual that she wouldn't also mind being here... That was the man Fumetsu, a man who had not only helped her handle all of the missions that got her here now, but the man who also had stolen her heart. Despite him missing at this very moment of time she would, of course met up with him later as the of course needed to celebrate. In any case she would finally make her way to the Seishikage, complex before climbing the stairs to her private chambers, Reigetsu was sure that Lord Mariko had been expecting her so upon hearing the young Kage's request for Reigetsu to enter, the Hyuga would smile and bow before waiting for her Lord to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kosuke
ANBU Captain
ANBU Captain

Ninja Info
Village:: Chōwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Mariko had been having a very bust week. With the exams coming up in her village she had to make sure that everything was running smoothly. She had already gotten Muteki working on getting their security updated and increased for the increase in foreign shinobi in the village and she had a few Genin teams working on repairing and fixing up the various exams arenas. Though her first order of business was to promote one young Hyuuga Heiress. Reigetsu had shown exceptional skills in the last weeks and was due a promotion to S-rank. After having called her in she had nothing to do but wait with her legs propped up on her desk. She had forgotten exactly what time she ordered the meeting and as such had fallen asleep in her chair. Upon hearing Reigetsu enter it would cause her to jolt awake and fall from her precarious sleeping position. Quickly and almost comedically standing and reseating herself, the esteemed Seishikage would address the kunoichi in the room. “Ah, Reigetsu-chan! Good to see you! I have called you here to finalize your promotion to join the most elite rank of shinobi in the village. In fact, there are only a handful of shinobi who have reached this level of power at a young age such as yourself. I hereby grant you the title of S-rank Kunoichi of Seishigakure! Congratulations!” She seemed overly hyper and excited as she jumped up and would give Rei a huge hug before releasing her and returning to her desk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjarevolution.forumotion.com
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Reigetsu would walk in into a rather humorous sight, once again had the Lord Seishikage been caught sleeping, it would seem that she was rather bored with her job or that it required a lot of time and space. In any case the young Kage would jolt up with energy and excitement as soon as Reigetsu had enter the room, it was funny of course but it was also humbling, it made Reigetsu feel special. As soon as Lord Mariko would began speaking, Reigetsu would become nervous. It was soon to fade as she told her that this meeting was to finalize her promotion. Tears would slowly began to swell in Reigetsu's eyes but she of course would keep them hidden and putting them away with a bright smile. This was what she was working towards for so long and it was finally upon her. As she was hugged by the Seishikage, Reigetsu would start laughing before thanking her for her for her time this had been perfect timing as the Chunnin Exams were just a month away,

"Thank you, Lord Mariko I will be sure to not let you or the village down."

With that Reigetsu would quickly make her way out of the Kage's Complex, he next goal was to find Fumetsu, for some reason he had to be the first person she needed to tell, the immortal man and of course her brother Seigetsu, but of course Sei would once again be out of the village handling business. In any case she would race to find Fumetsu even going as far enough to summon her Byakugan to pick up on his specific chakra signature. Upon finding his home she would release her Byakugan before knocking on the door to his home with a wide smile plastered across her face, "Fume-chan it's me Reigetsu!"

Last edited by Reigetsu on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info
Village:: Seishigakure

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:21 am

Fumetsu had planned a rather relaxed day today. He didn’t have any missions planned so he was going to take a day to train and maybe find Reigetsu to hang out. He had slept in a lot longer than normal and then went to take a quick shower. It was right at the end of his shower, just as he got out, that he would hear a knock on his door. He heard them say something, but he missed it. So, wrapping a towel around his waist, the immortal man would make his way to the door. Pulling it open he would come face to face with none other than Reigetsu. She seemed to be smiling a lot, but as far as he could tell, she was usually rather smiley whenever he saw her. “Well hello there, Reigetsu-hime. How are you today? And how did you know where I live?” he was pretty sure that his address had never come up in conversation between them, and as far as he could remember she never came home with him. But, it didn’t matter, she was here now, so maybe they could go train and grab food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:59 pm

Reigetsu could not wait until Fumetsu would open the door she was entirely happen to tell him the great news. But of course what she would see when he would open the door would even shock her to the core. There he was the man she had began catching feelings for, for so long standing there almost naked only with a towel wrapped around his soaking body. His pale skin seemed to hold a bit more color then normal and his black and shoulder length black hair seemed to be much smoother than normal. Reigetsu had become speechless as her face covered in the bright smile had been replaced by a deep rose red color slowly filling in her cheeks. This was it she's could not take anymore, before she could even think about what she was doing she would leap forward as he face reached upwards to meet his, she would then slowly place her hand on his chest as she began slowly allowing her hand to move downwards to where the towel was perfectly folded. Before she would continue she would wait for his response, but it was pretty clear what her intentions were as he breasts were now placed against his chest signaling that she was ready for anything. If the man were to reject her of course she would leave in a heart beat. But of course Fumetsu seemed to respond to acts of rather aggressive affection between then giving them out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Fumetsu would allow his face to burn a shade of crimson to match Reigetsu’s own. But he didn’t push her away, no, instead he pulled her inside and slammed the door shut. He would lift her, continuing their passionate kiss and take her into his bedroom.
----Time skip (2 hours)----

A now partially dressed Fumetsu sat at the edge of his bed. He wore only a pair of combat pants and his Jashinism necklace. His back covered in slowly healing scratches. It was rather clear that the two had been rather… busy. But, Fumetsu knew they still had at least half a day left so he would turn to the beauty who was also on the bed with him. “Hime, that was amazing. If I was unsure before, I am absolutely positive now. I would like to pursue a relationship with you. I have never felt this way before, so excuse my inexperience!” he would listen to what she said in return before he decided to see what she wanted to do. “would you like to go out somewhere? And you know, you never did tell me why you came by today! Or how you found my house!” he would let out a jovial laugh. He could truly let himself be happy around Reigetsu, it was an odd power for her to have over him, but he didn’t mind it at all, he embraced it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Reigetsu would be breathing heavily as her naked body laid on the bed of the man she had just made love to. Of course her body had been covered by sheets but that was now neither here nor there. A smile would be plastered across her as she stared towards the ceiling, it would appear that Fumetsu had as much as she did. He would even state that that he was ready to pursue a relationship with her and that was the words that any girl would ever want to here from her crush. Setting up slowly as she pulled the bed sheet along with her she would lay her head on his back, "Fume thank you." While she was sure that he statement would confuse the man it was something she needed to say, not only had he stolen her heart as well he, just him being around made Reigetsu want to push herself harder, work stronger, and do better then general, how could persons presence alone do that? If that wasn't a sign that she needed to be with him then she was obviously a fool. It was not until she would hear him ask where did she want to go and how did she find him that she remembered why she had even come. "Oh my I totally forgot to tell you what I came here for,' Reigetsu would start laughing as she would smack her palm against her face.

Of course she would be the girl to attack and initiation a sexual interaction without getting her point across, "I came to tell you that I was finally promoted today. I am now an S Rank ninja like yourself so watch out handsome." Reigetsu would leap onto his back as her naked body would make contact with his once again. She would laugh once again before she would tell him how she found him, now that she had thought about it would seem like she was stalking him but she was sure he would understand, "Uh I kinda round you with my Byakugan... Hehe I kinda remember your specific chakra signature so it was only a matter of time until I found you it was just lucky that I ended up going the right direction from the start. If you dont mind I am kinda hungry maybe we can grab something to eat then go sit in one of the flower fields in the middle of the village. I dont know haha or we can do whatever you want Fume-chan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Fumetsu would leap from the bed when he heard the news and drop a kiss onto her forehead.”I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it! And I thought that’s how you managed it. Id love to grab lunch and have a picnic, that sounds great hime!” he would throw on his loose fitting grey shirt and then look at Rei one last time before leaving the room to let her get ready. He knew that she would be out momentarily, so he would wait just outside until she came out before leading her to his favorite restaurant to get takeout from. They had EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reigetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Reigetsu would smile as he was happy that Fumetsu had wanted to had a picnic with her, but first she needed to get ready. Reigetsu would throw back on her clothes, ah was she a fool to have this sexual interaction so soon? But that did not matter anymore, she was happy and what she could tell from Fumetsu so was he... The moment she would finish dressing herself, she would walk outside before grabbing his hand as he would lead her to his favorite restaurant, she of course had no idea what she would wanted but even more so she wanted to see what Fumetsu would be willing to get for her. Allowing him to pick her food would be the first test of their fresh and new relationship would he get something that she liked or would it be something that she would completely dislike,

"Fume-chan I would love it if you picked some food for me, show me what it is this resturant has to offer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]   

Back to top Go down

Promotion Day! Time to become an S-Rank Ninja! A Love Also Blossoms? [Private/Mariko/Fumetsu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1