Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet
Experience: 40
YEN: 20

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:29 pm

Mission:

It was shaping up to be a beautiful day in the village hidden in the leaves, the sky was full of big, puffy clouds and there was a cool breeze blowing through the streets of the village. The sun was just rising over the eastern horizon, but the village was already beginning to bustle with life. Shops were starting to open and ninja were beginning to get started with their day. This was no different for the members of Team 3 who would be making their way towards their designated training grounds. Said team’s captain was already at the training grounds, sitting atop the central post in the training grounds middle area. He was waiting for his team to arrive thinking back to his own days as a fresh Genin which weren’t too far in his past. He also thought of the moments that led him to this point and shook his head. He was a lucky guy to have survived this long. He was also interested to see this new generation of Konoha Genin in action, he had heard quite a bit about their talents and was excited for them to finally arrive. When they finally did, he would be standing atop the pole as opposed to sitting and he would wait for all three of them to be gathered in before speaking. “Welcome, members of team three! I am your Sensei, Kosuke! I’m sure you’re all acquainted, so I’ll just introduce myself. I have some likes and dislikes and dreams, but I won’t bore you with any of that!” He would chuckle before looking at them with a smile.

TWC: 271
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 11:26 pm

This morning Mika was a wreck at home, she had JUST barely been able to get home before the Courier arrived and barely managed to pack up her things in a little "gift to take home" meaning to her older brother back on the farm, but it also contained a coded Message to the Cloister, that was thankfully already gone with what was considered to be a simply Courier, and when her father made small talk with them they mentioned it had been okay and seemed to be clear skies. code of course, it it took advantage of the forecasts for the next day when making it so it wouldn't seem strange if over heard, and then after getting all the deliveries they simply left.

Then Mika spent most of the night screaming incoherently into her pillow which could easily be mistaken for screams of joy and then Celebrating with her family about her passing and getting top of the graduating class. they were genuinely excited and it was hard to not get swept up in their enthusiasm so she had ended up having a good time.

Now she was reporting over to the Training grounds, Today was her first day as a Ninja and they were being called to meet their Squad leader, she already knew who it was, she had met him before after all, she had to figure out what she was going to do to deal with this, she had to keep the level of skill expected of her, the good news was she already mentioned to someone in the Leaf that she was going to focus on Taijutsu, so she could bring that up, she had a lot to ponder as she walked over, so much so she almost missed the point where she should turn to get to the location in the training grounds they were told to meet up at.

Eventually though she got there, having thought of a few things, she would have to keep her strength and speed down to just above Academy level, that would be easy enough, she trained to do so, she also had techniques she could use so as not having to rely on the Clans more well known style, the Unknown style of Butterflies flight though she could utilize at least. for now she had other techniques she could utilize as well that she made up on her own so those would have to do.

Kosuke introduced himself, and Mika smiled and waved to him, "Nice to see you again Kosuke! Though I guess I should call you Sensei Kosuke now right?" she greeted in a cheery tone as she was at least happy it was someone she knew of, she had already known he had the Sharingan at least, so she wouldn't be to surprised by it, though she would have to act like she was if he used it.

[PWC= 485]
[TWC= 485]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:15 am

Although it had taken some time to accomplish, Shiroe had finally managed to graduate from the Ninja Academy. He had been considered that of a prodigy from the entire time that he had been within the academy and yet he hadn't managed to come out on top. Rather than having found himself at the top of the class, he had simply received the final grading of a team player. Truthfully, it was a tad disappointing for the Sashigame. He hadn't known that this was how the instructors had seen him. It.. shouldn't be all that surprising though, considering the fact that the one that had taken his place at the head of the class had been Mika. Surely, if there was anyone that was going overcome the exams and display a burst of energy at the end, it would be the girl that had been getting picked on for who knows how long. If that role had gone to anybody else, Shiroe likely would have complained to the headmaster of the academy. Given that it was his friend though, he had chosen to withhold any complaints. All that he was going to have to do now was work to prove that he was stronger than the others had seen him to be.

Now that Shiroe had been ranked as a genin, he was going to be assigned a team. From his understanding, this new team of his was going to consist of both of his friends and some individual known as Kosuke. He hadn't really known anything whatsoever about this Kosuke fellow but if he was going to be running a squad, he likely had known what he was doing. The only real way to ever find out was to show up to the training grounds though and as such, he had managed to show up on time, if not a little earlier than they were expected to have arrived.

From what he could tell as he had arrived at the designated location, there had been two individuals prepared for his arrival. The first had been his dear friend Mika and it had seemed as though she had known who their newfound Sensei was going to be. And as for the Sensei themselves..? Well they had stood atop of a pole and begun to introduce themselves to the group. They had seemed to be in their teens, perhaps around Kogami's age, and honestly wasn't all that much older than the squad of genin themselves. To see this had left Shiroe with two thoughts. The first had been the fact that it was possible that this Kosuke wasn't exactly up to the task, given his age. The other thought though would play devil's advocate and had considered that if this black haired individual had actually been their new sensei, that this guy was likely much stronger than some of the others in the village. One had to be a Jonin to run a squad after all.

Rather than introducing himself to their sensei, whom he had figured had already known who he had been, Shiroe would quietly walk up behind Mika and wrap an arm around her shoulder. A toothy grin would be offered to his first friend as this would happen. "Glad to see that you are still with us, top of the class. Hope you are prepared to act as the team leader."

[Post Word Count: 564 | Total Word Count: 564 | Chakra: 150/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:28 pm

Komugi arrived at Training Ground 3. The faceplate of her Konoha headband sat in the middle of her waist like a belt buckle with the wraps apparently having been threaded through, and possibly stitched to her pants.  Stretching her arms this way and that, the newly appointed Genin looked pretty full of energy despite it still being sunrise, and wore a confident "Let's do this" sort of expression. It would seem she was prepared for whatever madness came with training to fit into this new rank, but frankly Komugi hardly knew what to expect at all.

Seeing her friends - or rather her team - up ahead, Komugi ran over to join them. Ducking under the arm Shiroe had around Mika's shoulder, she squeezed herself between the two and looped an arm around each of their necks.

"'Morning!" She yelled just a little too loud for the hour, and almost directly into her friends' ears. "You two sure are buddy-buddy this morning," she added while looking from one to the other and putting on a knowing smile.

Without dwelling on it, Komugi turned her attention to the figure atop the pole. She had never met the one who was named as their sensei, but this person was the most Kosuke Uchiha looking individual she had ever seen, so it was safe to assume.

"Ah-! Sensei, ohaiyo-zaru! Good monkey morning!" Standing on her tip-toes and waving a hand over her head, she called to him with a slogan often used at Monkeymeido.

After Kosuke introduced himself, Komugi could barely contain her excitement. She had taken the exam and had the forehead protector, but the fact was she was a Genin was only now starting to sink in and feel real. Ready to let out squeal, she looked to her friends, but was both surprised and confused by how casual they were acting.

"Am I missing something?" Her eyes seemed to ask.

[PWC:318]

Last edited by Komugi Sarutobi on Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:49 am

Kosuke would chuckle as Mika arrived and spoke to him, “Just Kosuke-sensei is fine, thanks.” He knew he would have some strong personalities on this team given how each of them acted immediately upon arrival. He sensed Mika’s somewhat calculating gaze, no doubt planning something. He saw a slight twinge of doubt in shiroe’s eyes, which was to be expected as they were close to the same age. And finally, he sensed an air of both excitement and confusion from Komugi who arrived last. All was to be expected, but he had some big plans to test just how well this team was working together now. They all seemed to get along, but how would they face a challenge made to tear them apart? Well, only one way to find out! Kosuke would let out a sigh as he hopped down from the pole to stand in front of the three, “Listen, there was an issue back at the academy and they allowed too many people to graduate. So, all of the Jonin sensei are tasked with testing our teams and choosing one person each to send back. Well, I don’t want to just choose one of you at random, so I have devised a test that will tell me who the weakest link on the team is!” He would give it all a moment to sink in before continuing.

He would hold up two bells tied to strings that would jingle slightly as he held them up, “These two bells are your path to safety. Your orders are to get a bell for guaranteed immunity from being sent back to the academy. IF you fail to get one of the bells, you’ll be forced to go back to the academy to retake the graduation exam and be placed on another team. The current time is 06:30, you have until 12:00 to get a bell or you ALL fail and go back. Time starts now!” He would look each of them in the eye before saying one final little tidbit, reminiscent of his own bell test with Shojin, “Come at me with the intent to kill, or you can forget about getting a bell.” And with that, the games were on! It was time to see just what these three where capable of. He knew Mika specialized in Taijutsu, so he would have to be on the lookout for quick movements, but at least he was safe if she was at a longer range. The other two were somewhat wild cards, but he also knew they passed for a reason, so he’d be sure not to underestimate any of them.

TWC: 713
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:12 pm

Mika Smiled as she looked to Shiroe as he hugged her with one arm, he had arrived not to far behind her, and she smiled at him "Well I was top of the class yeah, but I don't think I am the best Idea for Team leader, I mean we still need to figure out who out of us would be best at it after all, we never really worked as a team after all" she said to him, though as she said that, mentally she was screamingin the privacy of her own head What? NOOOOOOOOooooOO I don't want to be team leader, it's bad enough that I got rookie of the year, if I become Team leader even more of the spot light would be on me, I don't need that!! Shiroe I thought you were my friend why are you hoping for me to succeed!.... oh wait... actually that makes sense if you look at things normally.. crap...

Then Komugi wriggled her way between then and hugged them both and yelling out a welcome to the two of them, yup.. she was still the ball of energy she expected her to be, and she giggled as she poked the energetic girls nose gently "boop" she giggled a bit more "Morning Komugi, and we are buddy buddy cause we are friends silly, why wouldn't we be buddy buddy" she giggled a bit more hoping the poke on the nose worked as the 'calm Komugi down' button like it had before, the girls energy was refreshing that was sure, it was hard to not get caught up in it. She smiled and stayed with the two of them as she listened to their Instructors words, the smile no her face fading a bit. Well apparently they had issues with the amount of Graduates... apparently to many graduated? Wait... that made no sense... unless there wasn't enough missions to be done.. and during peacetime they wouldn't need such a large standing force, especially since there was no threats to the Village that she knew of, Sending someone back would make sense, it doesn't take them out of the path of being a ninja after all.

Listening further it seemed he was to administer a test to decide who to send back, wait... this could be her chance! No wait.. she was rookie of the year... if she messed this up that would call how she even got that grading at all and then they might look into her, Crap she can't just let herself fail she had to try to get them, she was so glad she had techniques she could use at least, Though he then added they should come at him with intent to kill him to get the bell, well she somewhat understood that Idea the goal wasn't to kill him it was to get a bell but he would be defending as if his life depended on it. As he had given them the tip about coming at him with intent to kill Mika reached into the small waist pouch at the small of her back and grabbed two Shuriken and she smirked a bit, she couldn't focus to much or she would take this to seriously.

"Guys.. lets get some bells" she said as she suddenly tossed two Shuriken at Kosuke, the second hidden in the blind spot of the first one, while she herself rushed after them, making sure to keep her speed at proper levels for a Genin, before she launched herself at Kosuke Foot First starting off with a Dynamic Entry to get her into range of him. Though she doubted it would hit, she did give it a good try.

Techniques & Tier used & Arsenal notes:

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275 - 20 = 255

[PWC= 618]
[TWC= 1,103]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:40 pm

Although he had sensed her coming, Shiroe would still allow for Komugi to duck beneath his arm and loop her own arms around his neck. if this had been anyone other than one of his companions, Shiroe likely wouldn't have allowed it, given that one could never know what another is thinking, but he had faith in Komugi and Mika. Faith that they were who they said they were and that they wouldn't work to find some way to harm him. That said, with Komugi now looped in between himself and Mika, Shiroe would lean his head over so that it would lightly brush against Komugi's. "Good morinin' to you, Komugi. I've missed seeing you around so I'm glad that you are here now."

As Kosuke would speak on the matter of too many genin having graduated, Shiroe would allow for his eyes to half lid themselves and for his gaze to fall upon the two bells that Kosuke had been holding up. He had hoped to determine whether or not Kosuke had been lying to them but unfortunately for the Sashigame, he just simply hadn't had that level of Sensory abilities as of yet. Perhaps in time he would be at that point but as of this moment, it just wasn't there. Even without knowing the truth of this situation though, Shiroe would drop his voice a couple of octaves. "I.. suppose that I am willing to return back to the academy if need be. I already know what I am doing and well.. I wouldn't want to break up the two of yo-"

Before his sentence could be completed, Mika would launch two shuriken at Kosuke and would than proceed to launch herself at him. "Tch.. I'll try and keep him distracted, Komugi. You and Mika work together to take the bells from here." Seeing that things were already kicking off, Shiroe would withhold a sigh and kick off of the ground as he attempted to close the distance between Kosuke and himself. Not only had this been something as a test to see which of the three were going to be sent back to the academy but it had been a test for Kosuke, in the eyes of Shiroe anyways. If he wasn't able to defend himself against a newly graduated genin.. Well there were going to be some issues. Once Shiroe had closed the distance, if successful that is, he had intended on circling around Kosuke and applying a sturdy kick to the back. Only time would tell how successful he was in this.

[Post Word Count: 428 | Total Word Count: 992 | Chakra: 150/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
[Freeform Speed: C | Freeform Reaction Time: C]
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm

Hearing about the alleged issue at the academy, Komugi put her hands to the sides of her head in that "oh no!" sort of way as she felt her world crashing down around her. She had already shown off the forehead protector to her family, been praised by her father, and held a personal celebration for graduating. She wondered if she would even be successful in passing the exam a second time, and felt it would be absolutely devastating to have to take it all back.

"These two bells are your path to safety..."

Komugi focused her eyes on the bells, noting where they were on his person. She thought about rushing in to try and take one immediately, but paused when the fate of whoever was unable to steal a bell was mentioned.

Maybe if I take them both we can work something out?  

Once the metaphorical starting pistol fired, it was Mika who kicked things off. Too caught up in her own plan, Komugi didn't hear their other teammate basically forfeiting his bell and prepared to follow suit. As Shiroe began to strategize, he would find Komugi wasn't where he expected her to be either. She slipped behind the other genin while he seemed distracted by Mika and reached for his waist.

"Sorry, Shiroe!"

Clutching the sides of Shiroe's pants, Komugi dropped into a crouch, intending to yank his drawers down along with her. With his ankles bound, she expected it would give her at least a moment to act before he caught up.

After grabbing two fistfuls of earth as she stood up, Komugi sprinted toward the other two and jumped as high as she could. Throwing her hands in their direction, she pelted both Mika and Kosuke indiscriminately with whatever she'd managed to pick up - grass, soil, dirt, pebbles, etc - to hopefully distract them. When she landed, if she hadn't been stopped by this point, Komugi would reach out and try to grab a hold of Kosuke's right sleeve with her left hand.

[PWC:336]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 8:01 pm

As the three Genin got into motion, Kosuke’s face remained neutral as he paid close attention to each of them and how they decided to handle the challenge set before them. The true meaning of this test was teamwork, but the hidden meaning was for them to discover just what it meant to be a team. Mika came in with a one-two combo, the Shuriken were a clever strategy to distract him, except he wouldn’t fall for something like that so easily. Moving quickly, he would catch the Shuriken, placing them in his pouch as he kept track of Shiroe coming up behind him, but then, the unexpected happened. Komugi seemed to have taken what he said to heart and moved to disable Shiroe’s attack in a rather comical manner before attempting to throw clods of dirt at Kosuke himself as well as Mika. Luckily, it was at that moment, Mika had come in hot with a dynamic entry. He would attempt to catch the incoming leg, he would then use her momentum to swing her around, blocking both clods of dirt with her body, before tossing her in an attempt to collide her with Komugi and then maybe even Shiroe depending on how it went.

Kosuke would chuckle at the Genin as their first wave ended, “Man, how can the academy have grown so lax since I graduated? Did they teach you guys anything at all? You’ll have to do a lot better than that to get these bells!” He wondered how they’d deal with this next part of the test. They’d have to kick things up a notch and communicate with each other if they hoped to stand a chance at passing this test. Hell, he hadn’t even needed to use a technique yet. So, he was hoping they were just getting warmed up.

TWC: 1,019

Kosuke stats:
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:06 pm

Well then things are not going exactly as planned.. but I mean they could be worse... but I didn't Expect Komugi to start attacking both me and Shiroe.. she must really not wanna go back.. and I am pretty sure Shiroe started talking about giving up before I ran off ahead... But there are only two spots open... I honestly thought they would have used my attack on Kosuke to be sneakier then that and try to get the bells for themselves. I mean I wouldn't blame them, in fact I was counting on them going for the bells while he was focused on me... I mean I can't really hold my own against him holding back like this.. guy probably has a lot of training and stuff... I mean he literally caught those Shuriken in mid air... both of them, and one was in a blind spot, and now here I am being swung around and used as a shield from some dirt clods... Oh wiat here we go now I am flying..." all this was going through Mika's mind as she let him grab her kick, she watched him move and grab her leg but she didn't react to it, acting as if she was caught of guard, she felt like she could have stopped him but that would be counter productive. And now she was flying at Komugi.

Mika started to do handsigns as she flew through the air, she had been hit by the dirt clods but that was just something she really couldn't deal with when she was being swung around, but now she had something she could do and as she finished the handsigns there was a sudden puff of smoke as a bunch of grass and flowers sprayed onto Komugi as Mika Used the subtitution Jutsu to get herself out of there. Shiroe was still rather busy with dealing with the rather interesting Distraction Komugi had thought up, well it was clear Komugi was trying to get the bells in her own way but Mika wasn't so sure that was going to be to helpful.

As she popped up behind Kosuke she moved in and started to launch feint after feint trying to keep the Teacher guessing a little at least. but as she did so she called out "Komugi what are you doing attacking us? The Goal is the BELLS!!! DO you WANT to be Sent back to the Academy?! Focus on Getting a Bell for yourself!!! You to Shiroe!! both of you Aim for the Bells!!" she called out to her two teammates, she didn't mind going back, in fact she would have preferred it, but she couldn't just up and say that, that would sound crazy what she COULD do was encourage the other two, to focus on the getting bells for themselves rather then waist time and energy fighting each other, after all Kosuke already said to come after him with intent to kill, how would going after each other even help with that?

To that End Mika kept up her rapid change ups of Feint and attack trying to keep Kosuke pinned, though she doubted very much she could as she remembered to hold herself back and not use her full strength or speed. but she hopped her flurry of feints and attacks would keep him at least slightly preoccupied with her to give Shiroe a chance to get his pants back up, and for Komugi to get her head on task, and so both of them could grab the bells and she could go back to the Academy and start on her great new plan to return to obscurity where she not only Belonged but preferred to stay, and damn it she was gonna make sure she did her best to get back to that nice unassuming life.

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75 -0 5 = 70
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275 - 20 = 255 - 40 = 215

[PWC= 641]
[TWC= 1,744]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 6:44 am

Before he could fully close the distance between himself and his teenage sensei, something would go rather amiss for Shiroe. He had been fully prepared to land a kick against the Uchiha's back but had been rather caught off guard by the feeling of a soft breeze blowing against his legs. Honestly, it was too much of a strange occurrence for him not to take a brief moment to analyze what had just happened to him. Unsure of what kind of cruel trick the others might have pulled on him, Shiroe would look down... only to see that he had been pantsed! And by Komugi no less! With his speed and reaction time, he likely could have prevented this if he had seen such a tactic coming. Even with his natural sensing abilities, he had been aware of the fact that she had been creeping up behind him... but for her to do something like this?! Shiroe never could have expected it and as such, never could have reacted against it. It was a truly interested way of Komugi to attempt to move forward, albeit at Shiroe's expense.

The corner of the Sashigame's lip would curl up as Shiroe had attempted to withhold a smile. He had wanted to laugh at the tactic that she had come up with but chose not to operate against his own interests here. If this was how she had wanted to play... well he could play just as well. That being the case, Shiroe would opt to ignore the fact that his pants had been pulled down and would simply leap out of them as he had continued to move on the fly. Although it was unlikely that this was going to work, Shiroe would begin to string together several hand seals from behind Komugi and would allow for his chakra to emit itself constantly. The cloud of smoke would burst outward and encompass both Komugi and himself. Once the smoke had died down though, there would now be two Komugi's!

One way or another, Shiroe had wanted to help Komugi and Mika through this situation in any way that he could. The two of them had worked quite hard to reach this point, especially Mika with how difficult learning everything had been and with how the bullies had been treating her up to this point, and Shiroe had wished to reward them for this effort. The false Komugi would now take a moment to whisper something into the real Komugi's ear. "We can only get these bells if we work together, so just try and play along with me." The false Komugi would than attempt to make use of the fact that Mika had been unleashing a barrage of attacks against their sensei to try and snatch one of the bells whilst being on the lookout for another thrown genin.

[Post Word Count: 477 | Total Word Count: 1,469 | Chakra: 145/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
[Freeform Speed: C | Freeform Reaction Time: C | Freeform Strength: D | Freeform Endurance: D]

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 pm

Don't worry, Mika, that'll wash out!

Landing, Komugi held up a hand in an apologetic gesture after Mika had been used to shield everything she threw. Her intentions remaining the same, she started toward Kosuke, but before she could move even half a step, a 75 pound bag of genin guts was suddenly hurled her way.

With a wince, Komugi shut her eyes and could only let out a faint whimper before the inevitable was to happen. But the expected impact never came, and instead she wound up only spitting weeds as the result of Mika's substitution jutsu hit Komugi in the face.

As Komugi cleared her vision, it was again disturbed by a puff of smoke. Stopping her approach once more, she focused on the figure coming through the cloud that was decent impersonation. The false Komugi offered a partnership, but apparently the real Komugi was not interested. Drawing a weapon from her large pants pocket, a warning shot was fired at Shiro as he attempted to go after the bells. Komugi had thrown a kunai at him - or rather a step in front of him - that would only need to be dealt with if he followed through with the attempt to snatch a bell, otherwise it would simply sail by.

Komugi continued forward, hopefully at least a step ahead of Shiro. Trying to interrupt Mika's combo, she pushed shoulder-to-shoulder with the other girl in an attempt to disrupt her aim and balance.

"But what about you?!" she finally responded to Mika's commands. "Our team will be split up for good!"

Stats:
Spoiler:

[PWC]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 4:34 pm

The three Genin were doing their best to get the bells, but it seemed his little ruse had worked on at least one of them to get them to put self-interest ahead of the rest of the team. As Mika began her next assault, it didn’t take long for Shiroe to transform into Komugi and try to get the drop on him. However, it seemed the young Sarutobi had other plans. As she not only threw a kunai in an effort to stop Shiroe’s assault, but she also rushed forwards and bumped into Mika, throwing her attempted assault off balance. It would seem that the three of them still needed something to pull them together as a team, and Kosuke wasn’t really sure what that thing would be. On his team, he and Shojin had always gotten along, even before becoming Genin, so it was nothing for the two of them to work together without a second thought. But these three needed some extra push to get them to do so. Well, time for plan B. Kosuke would fly through some hand seals at an incredible pace before a thick, white mist would envelop the area. He would then perform more seals before spitting out a thick, viscous liquid that would coat the ground all throughout the mist and all around where the three Genin had been the moment before.

Kosuke’s sharingan would flare to life as he started moving silently through the mist until he found his first victim, Shiroe. His red eyes becoming visible through the mist before his body was, he would be moving at breakneck speeds where he would attempt to grab Shiroe in a hold with a kunai poised at his throat as he allowed the mist to dissipate once more. “Alright, looks like you all need some convincing. Your performance thus far has been lackluster. So I’m thinking maybe I’ll just off this one and send both of you back to the academy. It seems you have forgotten when a Shinobi is truly strong.” He would wait for them to make a move, or say anything. Depending on how they played this would determine how he would proceed with the rest of the test he was giving them. If they could work together at least a little bit, he would have something to work with. But it was clear that he’d still be doing a lot of teamwork exercises regardless.

TWC: 1,424

Kosuke Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 2:20 am

Mika had gotten one attack off before Komugi came out of nowhere... though by this point Mika was keeping an eye out for her but she didn't see a reason to not let the girl knock her off balance at the moment, this clearly wasn't working, Maybe Komugi was panicking about being sent back? Then she heard the girls words and sigh mentally sighed, so THAT was the issue? Well it was a nice gesture but if none of them got the Bells they would all be sent back, LUCKILY Mika had quickly Thought of a means to talk some Sense into Komugi... that was until a fog rolled in, Great he managed to get a Ninjutsu out things just got harder.. but at least she could... and nope.. movement was also cut off, she could have jumped and used the Water walking perhaps but she hadn't shown even a bit of aptitude in it's use so right now would be pushing it. She let out a sigh as she thought that was the end of the session.. then the fog cleared and Kosuke had gotten Shiro in a rather... unfortunate hold.

And then he spoke up about killing one and sending the other two back, that... didn't sound right at all, Why Kill Shiroe? out of the three of them he had already shown some skill with using Ninjutsu, at least to the point of being able to use Techniques they had not been taught, if anything it would make more sense to target her or Komugi... actually if thought about it, the best target to get rid of, was Komugi. She had just went right to betraying her team, it might not have been for the reason t graduate, but considering Kosuke's words before that they were to come at him with intent to kill they should have been thinking of it as a Mission, in that Case.. Komugi would have just at worst betrayed Both Shiroe and Herself causing her to allow one of their allies to be captured and possibly killed, and at best let the enemy Manipulate her and still cause the same to happen all due to her personal feelings of not wanting to loose ether of them.

It also made no sense at all to kill off a student that had graduated, no Village did that from what she knew of the information her Clan had gained before her coming here, not even during a time where conflict was possible, in fact now that it was peaceful she Highly doubted it would be allowed at all though Mike had to deal with one thing first Komugi. her gaze turned to Komugi "Komugi... if this was a real mission... you just got Shiroe killed... just because you didn't want to lose ether of us... Sensei Kosuke told us to go at him with intent to kill him, we should be taking this as serious as a real mission and so we should see him as an enemy... you let the Enemy Dictate your feelings and make you betray your Team... you attacked Shiroe when he was trying to take advantage of an opening I made... and then you threw dirt clods at me and the enemy both of which hit me... what if those had been Shuriken, kunai, or Senbon, Kamugi? I have no Armor and you hit me in a blind spot.. you could have done real damage to be... even if it was just a stone.. if one had hit my head you could have injured me... and finally you disrupted my attacks when I was fighting a superior opponent in hand to hand and needed HELP from my team...".

She pointed to Kosuke "If he WASN'T our sensei and was REALLY an enemy do you think the enemy would have just backed off or would they have cut my throat or killed me instead in that moment you gave them by throwing yourself into me?! then your actions let an ally on our team to get caught and they are now being held hostage.. this is due in part to the skill of the enemy but also due to YOUR letting them Manipulate you into attacking your own team!" she said looking at Komugi then she took a deep breath.

"Komugi you have seen my home... you know My family is Poor... If I fail here I CAN'T go back to the Academy.. I would have to leave the VILLAGE entirely! the costs are to much to send me back through the academy, if NONE of us get any bells then we all go back and this team will be split up anyway because I won't be here... and we might be reassigned to new different teams if we go through again even if my family does manage to get the money to stay..." She said looking right at Komugi not letting her squirm away from her stare.

"You are putting all three of our futures in jeopardy... I know the risks... I knew them when I asked my parents for me to be enrolled in the Academy... for me it's fail and maybe never be a Ninja because we don't have the money... or it's pass and help my family... In some missions' it's life or DEATH! as a team we CAN'T be fighting each other! But there might be times we CAN'T finish a mission without losing a member... We are Ninja... dying on a mission is something we have to accept may happen the moment we get this headband.. We defend the Village and the land so others don't have to. We fight and die so others don't need to." she spoke as she took out a Kunai and kneeled down and cut her feet free of the sticky substance carefully.

"Your friendship is a wonderful and nice thing Komugi.. but if this was a mission... and only two of us could return alive... but finishing the mission meant saving other people who can't save themselves or even stopping a possible war?" she finished cutting herself free and looked back to her friend "Then I would rather see that you and Shiroe... my only two friends in this Village.. make it home safe...." she said before taking in a deep breath before pointing to Shiroe and to Kosuke "Now Komugi... are you going to help me save Our friend... or are you going to get in my way for that too? His life is in danger..... I hope you find your center and help... or at the very least... don't stop me from saving him..." she continued as she took another deep breath and closed her eyes. before looking to Komugi once more "and don't think I am mad at you.. I just want you to remember why you are here... you are here to pass... and even if I means I can't I want to see my two friends pass the test, at the very least, if you two become ninja I could always see you again once your higher ranked cause you two can come to visit my family farm... I don't want to see ether of you miss out on your dream just because you're scared of losing me.. I don't want to be the thing holding my friends back..." she then dropped into a more ready stance "You two stood up for me against those bullies before in the Academy... this is the least I can do to return that kindness you two showed me then..." she finished.

Then she suddenly kicked off the ground, a bit faster then she had been moving before, she tried to use it to get in range of Kosuke and Shiroe, her hand going for Kosuke's arm with the Kunai in it as her leg suddenly launched up to aim to kick him away, As she did so she mentally berated herself as she slipped in her control. she had started to focus on the fight rather then keeping her acting up, her kick lashing out much faster then her attacks before.

Techniques & Tier used & Arsenal notes::

no Chakra/stamina spent 10% regen from this post
previous post Combo interrupted, regaining 30 Stamina due to last 3 Techniques not being used

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75) 70 +10%(7) = 75
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275) 215 + 30 = 245 + 10%(27) = 272

[PWC= 1,354]
[TWC= 3,098]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 9:24 am

Come at him with the intent to kill. These were the orders that their newfound Sensei had given the squad as this little test of his had begun. If that was going to be the case than any actions that Shiroe was going to undertake would be on him. That very thought had been somewhat.. exhilarating to the Sashigame for some reason. He wasn't sure why but the fact that he had been given permission for such a thing had been enough to launch him ever further onward. 'I might as well give him what he wants..!'

Before Shiroe could ever fully close the distance between Kosuke and himself though, Komugi would hurl a kunai in his direction. From her words, it had been quite clear that she was more focused on Mika and herself. It hurt to hear these things but there wasn't much that he could do about that. All that he could do in this moment was try and react to the weapon that had been thrown at him. Shiroe would attempt to leap out of the way of the kunai but would ultimately find his cheek to still be grazed by the tip of the weapon, thus canceling his transformation. It was unfortunate but as the weapon had dug into his skin, the false Komugi would disappear and the true Shiroe would reappear. 'What the hell is she doing right now?'

As Shiroe would begin to try and contemplate what the hell had just happened, the mist would roll in. He had to think quick of what steps he would possibly take now that things were unfolding this way.. How was he going to turn the tables against Kosuke? Well, it was quite simple really. He was going to do exactly as he had asked and come at him with the intent to kill. It is for this very reason that Shiroe would immediately begin to string through a set of hand seals and would go on to mask his chakra signature via the Chakra Suppression Technique. Once this much had been done, he would channel his chakra through his cloak before slipping it off and attaching an explosive tag within it. He couldn't make use of his sensory abilities, given the mist that had appeared clouding everything, but that was quite alright.

In the moment that Kosuke had grappled Shiroe in a hold, he would utilize the Body Replacement Technique to swap out with his cloak as he leapt up into the trees nearby. The explosive tag had already begun to sizzle as Shiroe had found himself overlooking the field. From what he could both see and hear, Kosuke was now threatening to kill the Sashigame whilst Mika had been trying to speak some sense into Komugi.. The whole scene from down below had been a rather embarrassing one. How did they all hope to work together if this was how they treated one another? It... was upsetting to think about overall but there wasn't much time to think. He had to try and give the others time to fight back. It is for this reason that Shiroe would string through one last set of hand seals before casting a genjutsu Kosuke's way: Demonic Illusion - Hell Viewing Technique. Hopefully things would work out from here.

[Post Word Count: 551 | Total Word Count: 2,020 | Chakra: 110/150 | Stamina: 50/50]
[Freeform Speed: C | Freeform Reaction Time: C | Freeform Strength: D | Freeform Endurance: D]
[Chakra Suppression Speed: B | Body Replacement Speed: D | Demonic Illusion: Hell-Viewing Technique Speed: D]

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:14 pm

"Ahh! What the heck is this?!"

Komugi waved her arms frantically as her feet were immobilized. She thought she'd been properly on guard of all directions when they were enveloped by the fog, but she never guessed the threat would come from so low. Once the mist suddenly lifted, though, her own capture was no longer the concern as it appeared Shiroe had been taken hostage with Kosuke threatening his life.

Looking Kosuke in eye, Komugi wondered if this wasn't all an ruse. She couldn't remember any of the instructors acting so heartless, but at the same time, she had only just met Uchiha Kosuke. Seeing his red eyes, he looked like a completely different person from who introduced himself to the team moments earlier with a chuckle and a smile. This person was...

"Komugi..."

Komugi turned to Mika with a defiant glare, expecting to be told to steal a bell for herself again. But once she was accused of basically having gotten Shiroe killed, her eyes widened in shock.

"... you let the enemy dictate your feelings and make you betray your Team..."

No, I didn't betray you..

"you could have injured me..."

No, I made sure it was just-

She looked toward where Mika was pointing. Kosuke and what was no longer Shiro were just a blur as her vision became wavy. Her eyes had welled up, but she was doing her best to hold back the tears.

"If he WASN'T our sensei and was REALLY an enemy do you think the enemy would have just backed off or would they have cut my throat or killed me instead in that moment you gave them by throwing yourself into me?!"

Komugi shut her eyes and tried not to picture the things Mika had said. Perhaps what her teammate was saying was true, but Komugi was having difficulty visualizing the exercise as a real life-or-death scenario. The reality, as she saw it, was that they were in a perfectly safe learning environment. But those red eyes..

"Komugi you have seen my home..."

She pictured the Fairfield house. She hadn't thought much of it the times she was there, but now that it was being pointed out directly, she could see the signs of poverty. It was during this part of the lecture that Komugi began to feel confused, though. While she had been trying to distract both Mika and Kosuke, she could have sworn Mika had been telling them to take the bells for themselves. If Mika felt so strongly about maintaining her role as a Genin, then why was she acting as a decoy?

"You are putting all three of our futures in jeopardy..."

You misunderstood me..

"..there might be times we CAN'T finish a mission without losing a member..."

I won't accept that.

"Your friendship is a wonderful and nice thing Komugi.."

Komugi began to relax some. She didn't know how Shiroe felt yet, but she had thought that Mika was starting to hate her. Maybe she hadn't been completely misunderstood, but she still wasn't certain what message the other female genin was trying to send. She would have to work it out later, but for the time being it was important to finish the mission. The only way she was going to properly explain herself was if the team remained just that.

After Mika sped off, Komugi drew a second Kunai to copy the other girl's example and cut herself free. While she did manage to do so, the moment she took a step, her foot became stuck again with a *plop*. Looking for an ulterior escape route, Komugi ran threw and few hand seals and jumped to the pole Kosuke had been standing on. Using the Tree Climbing Technique, she remained standing horizontally against it and ran towards the top. Kicking off the highest point, Komugi jumped toward a spot on the ground that appeared clear of the viscous stuff. With a roly poly landing, she stayed low and got a visual on Kosuke.  

"Okay," she spoke to herself, trying to get in gear.  "...what should I do?"

Stats & Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
[PWC:682]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 5:53 pm

As Kosuke took a moment to realize just what predicament he was in, he realized he’d need to think fast to survive the explosive note without taking any damage. He had to admit that the explosive note substitute was unexpected, but what was also unexpected was the speech Mika had given to knock Komugi back into gear. It was all incredible, to say the least. Realizing that he had no better options, Kosuke’s sharingan would spin and then the tomoe would implode into his pupil before an almost flower-like symbol would appear around the pupil of each eye. This was his first time using these eyes and he could feel the raw power within them. He realized he only had a split-second to do anything about it, but he also realized he had to give props to the genin to be able to do this well against him. It showed not only how powerful they each were in their own right, but how much room he still had to grow before he was worthy to be truly called their sensei. A single tear of blood would flow from his left eye as he got something of a snapshot of himself just before the explosion happened and sent him careening back into a tree.

As he stood, his Mangekyou still active, his body sizzled with smoke, his skin burned along his face and his jacket and shirt destroyed a bit from the blast. As he looked around to note everyone’s position, he saw Shiroe in a tree, Mika just outside of the blast radius and Komugi just outside of his syrup trap. It was then he felt an all too familiar twinge in the back of his mind as a Genjutsu started to take hold. Thanks to his Mangekyou Sharingan, he was pretty easily able to see through it and quickly stabbed himself in the leg with a kunai to dispel it before it was even fully able to take root, the illusory leaves falling around him vanishing into thin air. It was then that his sharingan activated the second part of his technique and his body was suddenly restored to its fully restored state. You couldn’t even tell he had been hit with an explosion at that point. But for Kosuke, it was more obvious as he felt the strain on his chakra reserves as well as the slight blur in his eye sight as another stream of blood flowed down his cheek from his left eye. “Now that’s more like it, you all are starting to figure this thing out I think.

TWC:1,852

Kosuke's Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:31 am

Mika was moving towards Kosuke rapidly but then she seen that Shiroe had swapped places with a nice explosive surprise, and so she kicked the ground to force herself to suddenly change direction as she did though she seen Kosuke get flung back, and his eye had changed, he had been using the Sharingan before but now it was different.. She immediately looked away from his gaze as she watched him stab himself, well.. she had to assume that was due to something Else Shiroe was doing to him. well then with Shiroe and Komugi on flanking Positions moving on Kosuke would be far easier, but those eyes.. he wasn't going to make this easy. And she wasn't about to let him get away, even as she seen the damage vanish off him.. likely he used a slight Genjutsu or something to make himself look damaged.. or to look undamaged.. it was hard to say.

One thing Mika had noticed though.. was the blood from one eye, did he perhaps get it injured from the explosion? She really didn't know But if that eye was injured... then that could be something she could exploit, the question is would he Favor that side to make up for the damage.. or would he let his gaze be caught up on something coming from his good side? As she reached behind her and unfolded two Fuma Shuriken she decided she could make a guess at things. She got a good line on the bells yes but she doubted she could get them, he would likely focus on her if she rushed him, now was the time to take up all his time then. and so she started to rapidly spin the two large Shuriken as she began to run towards Kosuke, She hoped the other two would Capitalize on what she was about to do.

And so with that She took a deep breath to get ready for the Plunge and then let Both Fuma Shuriken Fly, both looking like they were Massively off course taking them well past Kosuke and the Tree he was against, one going past on the left, the other on the right but the spinning she put on them caused them to suddenly shift course back around so they where circling back towards him from opposite sides now. Through all this Mika still rushed him sure of her throws as she Pushed herself into a Rapid Combo of Techniques to try to Pin Kosuke against the tree, making sure to not look at his eyes as she launched her flurry of attacks, she had already moved faster then she meant to so it was to late to hold back now. At least not as much as she had been before as she moved from one Technique into another, rapidly shifting footing and following Feints with attacks like before, but these ones were faster then the previous.

As she preformed Each attack Mika was breathing harder and sweating more as she was pushing her body to move this fast.. or Rather she was forcing herself to not move to fast, all in all though it was real strain pulling all these high speed moves off one after the other and it's toll was showing on the girl but she continued the flurry trying to not give Kosuke a moment to take a look around as she bought time for her team to try to get the bells.

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75)
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275) 272 - 120 = 152

[PWC= 578]
[TWC= 3,676]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:15 am

Although he had successfully managed to capture Kosuke within his little trap, the Jonin had still somehow managed to find a way to not only avoid the brunt of the explosion but also the hell viewing technique that Shiroe had thrown their way. From the looks of it though, the man had ended up taking a bit of damage to the eyes. This wasn't quite how Shiroe had foreseen the events to transpire but given the fact that they had unfolded this way, he couldn't help but be at least a little impressed with the actions of this sensei of his. Although he would never own up to it, a part of him had begun to respect the teen for his actions thus far. 'I'll have to keep this encounter in mind... If I can surpass him, I'm sure that I'll do just fine.'

Things hadn't quite managed to come to a close at the moment and as such, that meant that everyone was still in play. Even with Komugi not quite knowing what to do in this moment, Shiroe had known that he was going to need to act. He wanted to help Komugi by letting her know of what to do in this moment but never managed to get the access code to her in-ear radio. Unfortunately, there just wasn't any way that he could really share his thoughts without giving away his plans to Kosuke. That being the case,  Shiroe would have to try and take advantage of Mika's actions and hope that Komugi would think of a way in which she could make use of their actions as well.

He had chosen to start things off by channeling a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force so as to walk across the starch syrup capturing field's surface. He would than choose to leap down from the tree branch that he had been resting upon and would rush straight towards his Sensei from behind. As he had begun to rush towards the teen, Shiroe would hurl a handful of senbon in the direction of the teens legs. Not only that but he would work to throw a singular senbon amidst the others that was aimed directly for the string that held the bells that they were aiming to collect.

[Post Word Count: 390 | Total Word Count: 2,410 | Chakra: 105/150 | Stamina: 50/50]

Techniques Used:

Type: Traditional Ninjutsu

Element: N/A

Description: This training method is used to gain better chakra control. To do this, the user has to be emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of their feet and using the repellent force to walk across the water's surface. This technique is more difficult to master than the Tree Climbing Practice, because the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. It has also been shown that one can use their chakra to "skate" across the water surface, like an ice skater, instead of just walking or running. It is noted, that shinobi reach a state where they stand on water without even noticing it or basically even trying.

Items:

Senbon x100 - 10 = 90

Small Sealing Scroll x10

Medium Sealing Scroll x10

Large Sealing Scroll x10

Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:20 pm

With little time to think it over, Komugi burst into a run toward the site of the explosion, taking a roundabout route to avoid the syrup. She couldn't be certain of Kosuke's status, but figured it was at least possible to close in under the cover of the smoke a debris. Though a little difficult to see, she noticed a figure being thrown from the blast and recognized it to be their new sensei. Leaping into the trees, Komugi pocketed her goopy kunai and drew one of her sealing scrolls. After unravelling it, she placed the scroll in her mouth, bit down, and ran through a series of handseals before touching the symbol on the page. If they were going to be dealing with explosions, it was time to show off her graduation present and armor up!

Now that she had a good look at Kosuke, Komugi could tell that he was barely injured at all. She assumed he'd used a barrier jutsu of sorts, but noted it was imperfect due to the blood on his face. He was certainly strong, but not invincible. A new planned formed in her mind.

With Mika pressuring Kosuke from the front, and Shiroe - thank goodness he's okay! - attacking low from behind, Komugi decided this was the perfect chance to attack from above. She was a little hesitant, knowing full well what happens when you corner an animal, but doubted this opportunity would present itself again. So, after making sure her gauntlets were securely equipped, Komugi dropped down from the trees making a bee-line for sensei Kosuke. She was aiming to land on his back.

"Get a bell? How about I ring your bell?!" she threatened, letting the scroll fall from her mouth. "You won't know which one of us fails if you're not awake to see it!"

Stats/Tech/Equip:
Spoiler:
[PWC:304]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:46 pm

It was difficult to keep from being proud of the growth the kids had shown in just their initial training session. Pushing each other to new limits and even showing their sensei areas he had been lacking was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to these three. Shiroe had displayed masterful use of tactics on the fly, Komugi had learned to rely on her teammates and not attack them while Mika had come out of her shell and allowed some truly spectacular skills at taijutsu to be displayed. It all in all showed Kosuke that this would be a marvelous team in the future and that he had a lot of work to do on himself before he considered himself worthy of really being a mentor to them. But, all of this was happening in the midst of a battle and Kosuke needed to keep his wits sharp about him. His mangekyou still spun wildly as he processed all the things going on, keeping his head on a swivel and taking in the locations and actions of the three genin around him. Mika was continuing with her head first approach to drawing his attention, Shiroe continued capitalizing on her attacks by coming in from a perceived blind spot, but this time, Komugi had also sprung into action, leaping to land above him.

His sharingan allowed him to easily decipher all of their movements, trajectories and potential moves in a matter of nanoseconds. At the moment, as with most of the fight, Mika was the most obvious and predominant threat. He was already in motion to avoid the senbon and the aerial strike from Komugi, though she was moving fast enough that he would only barely be able to avoid her. However, Mika’s attacks weren’t so simple. Once he was safely out of the trajectory of the other two attacks, he flew through about three hand seals before a massive geyser of water erupted from his mouth in the direction of Mika in an attempt to wash her away. Once that was done, he held up his hands. “Alright, I'm calling time. But, you’ve all proven yourselves quite capable as shinobi. Therefore, I’ll allow you to choose who goes back to the academy. You have one minute.” He would toss the bells to the ground in front of himself. He had to admit, they seemed to have caught on, but depending on how this went would determine the true outcome.

If they said they’d remain a team, they’d pass. But if one of them attempted to sacrifice themselves for the team or they turned against each other, they’d fail this test. He was embarrassed at how he had come so close to being bested by three genin, but it put his own failings and shortcomings into perspective. He would be doing a lot of solo time in the training grounds whenever he got free time. His Mangekyou would deactivate at this point, not having enough chakra to maintain it. He was running on fumes as it was, the last thing he needed was to keep maintaining those eyes.

TWC: 2,372

Kosuke Post Info:
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 11:23 pm

Mika seen the others coming in from different angles, as she took up some of Kosuke's time and vision, though the Two Fuma Shuriken missed and she closed in to begin her assault Their Sensei started to fly through hand Seals and they were not ones she knew, but she knew better then to let whatever it was hit her, so she as he made his hand seals she did the same quickly going through them before she seen a wave of water rushing towards her, she finished her Jutsu just in time though and as the wave hit her she poofed and a log was being washed away by the Technique that Kosuke had released.

Mika on the other hand was now on the tree that Kosuke ha been thrown against earlier, though now as she looked down she heard the Higher ranked Ninja call the exercise over, though she didn't like the fact that he tossed the bells and announced they get to choose, if that was what was going to happen why even bother with the test in the first place.. he had even said at the start he didn't want to pick one randomly.. and then there was the lie about killing off Shiroe, her eyes squinted at him as she hopped down from the tree, not having been using the tree climbing technique at all. but she did look at the bells on the ground.

These small Spheres had caused a lot of issues already, they caused Komugi to betray them out of her own worry, they got Shiroe technically Killed, and had started the whole issue to begin with. There was nothing good to do with these bells and they had been trying to get them to stay a ninja right? But then she looked over at Shiroe and Komugi a second, both had already mentioned not wanting to lose the group... she had already made mention of not wanting to lose ether of them, then what was the point of them losing one of their own anyway?

Mika took a deep breath for a moment as she rested a bit looking at those bells before she looked at her teammates once more then to Kosuke.. "Keep'em... if it's ether pass or fail two of us or all of use... I would rather work with these two again in the academy and maybe get a chance to be on the same team again later... I can try to get a part time job or something in the Village till then to help my family pay for things till then..." she said as she sat down and looked at the other two.

"I say if it's ether two pass and one fail.. or we all fail... we stick together..." she smiled a bit apologetically "Though I am not sure if I am allowed to say that after the rough time I game you earlier about the risks Komugi..." she added as she looked between the two of them again and then to the bells once more. "I just don't think... that these are worth breaking up a team with my friends..." she said as she continued to sit there.

"I am not sure about you guys... but I think we work well together.. at least after Komugi stopped and cleared her head.. but we can work on that... we also all need to work on communication I think... though it was kinda hard this time around given the situation.." she said as she let herself fall back and lay on the grass and recover from what she just had to deal with, all that holding back had been harder on her then she thought, holding back in training and then holding back in a real situation, were two very different things and her body was making sure she really knew about that fact now, but she felt that at least she had the gist of what she needed to do now, "I think I pushed myself WAY to hard at the end there..." she said as she stretched her arms and legs.

previous post Combo interrupted, regaining 100 Stamina due to last 5 C rank Techniques not being used

Chakra Pool: 150 - 50% (75) = total 75)
Stamina Pool: 150 + 50 + 75 = total 275) 152 +100 (refund) = 252 - 20 = 232

[PWC= 687]
[TWC= 4,363]
Back to top Go down
Shiroe
Genin
Genin
Shiroe

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 11:39 pm

It would seem as though everything was going to be coming to an end with this final round of combat. Seeing how their supposed sensei had been giving up in this moment, Shiroe would cease his movement and prevent himself from further propelling after the Uchiha. There wasn't any point in aiming for something that assuredly going to cause more trouble after all.

Once he had heard Mika's words on the subject of everyone leaving, as opposed to just a single individual, Shiroe would take a brief moment to raise an eyebrow in her direction. Given the way that she had pushed herself in this fight against Kosuke and how she had managed to keep a clear enough head to speak on what to do in this instance... It didn't quite seem as though she had been the meek girl that was being bullied not too long ago. The young Sashigame couldn't help but smirk at his older companion as he had contemplated just who she had actually been. It was clear to him that she was either pushing herself much harder outside of the academy or there was something that she was keeping up her sleeve. Whatever it is, he was looking forward to seeing how things would go with her.

"Right, it's as she said. No point in just sending a single one of us back so you might as well get rid of us all. We have already come this far together so I doubt that any of us are willing to leave the other behind. We wouldn't quite have come after you as hard as we had otherwise, right?" A brief wink would be sent off in the Uchiha's direction as Shiroe would tease him about the fight that had just occurred. "Besides, who does this really look worse on? Some genin that had just graduated from the academy or the Jonin teenager that couldn't hold up as well against some kids?" By this point, he was simply messing with the Uchiha to see if he could get a rise out of him. Even if the teen had been both his senior and his sensei, they weren't all that far apart in age. A bit of back and forth banter was to be expected. "I guess that it really comes down to what Komugi decides though."

Taking a moment to close the distance between himself and the bells that had now been upon the ground, Shiroe would twist his neck around so that he could offer Komugi a genuine smile. Regardless of the choice that she would choose here, Shiroe was glad to have known her. "What's it going to be, Komugi?" A single foot would be placed upon the bells, beginning to attempt to crush them as the Sashigame had spoke. "Should we go ahead and fail this test together?"

[Post Word Count: 475 | Total Word Count: 2,885 | Chakra: 105/150 | Stamina: 50/50]

Back to top Go down
Komugi Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Komugi Sarutobi

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 1:59 am

Komugi dropped to the ground on all fours like a cat that had been trying to pounce upon a mouse. Not ready to give up yet, she moved to her feet as quickly as she could while bringing her hands together to begin a set of seals. Before she could even finish one, though, Kosuke had already flown through a series of his own and began his counter attack. Seeing the geyser that spewed from his mouth, Komugi jumped back and pressed herself against the tree. She was relieved to not have been the target, but Mika looked to be blown away.

"Ah-! Mika!"

Steeling herself once again, Komugi knocked her armored fists together and started toward Kosuke. She didn't know what she was going to hit him with, but hit him she would! It was as she took a step forward though that it appeared their sensei had raised his arms in surrender. Komugi stopped, visibly confused. They now had one minute to decide who was leaving the team and returning to the academy.

It was Mika - who hadn't been washed away after all - that responded first. It would appear she came to the same conclusion they probably all did; that it was all or nothing. Still, Komugi's shoulders drooped some as she thought about the predicament that would put the other girl in. She straightened up as Mika looked her way, and shook both her head and her hands at the apologetic tone as if to say 'don't worry about it'.

"but I think we work well together.. at least after Komugi stopped and cleared her head.."

"H-Hey.." she muttered in objection at that line.

Shiroe was in agreement, and while taking a moment to tease their sensei, he was leaving the final decision to Komugi. It was a rather jarring to be in this position, but Komugi didn't let it show. With one hand at her hip and the other on her chin, she appeared to be thinking it over quite seriously. Before their time ran out though, she moved beside Shiroe and stepped a foot between Kosuke and the bells.

"What do you mean, Sensei?" she asked, both hands now on her hips as she assumed the 'superhero pose'. "You can't just move the goalpost. You said these two bells are our path to safety. If you're surrendering them to our team, then that means our whole team is safe! Maybe we should choose you to go back to the academy? WAAH-hahaha!

Komugi threw her head back in an exaggerated laugh, betraying the stance she took by sounding more like a super villain. She knew she was twisting the logic a bit, but there was no point in over thinking it. She refused to consider sending anyone back to the academy, and had every intention continuing to warp the argument until Kosuke gave in.

"By the way, Shiroe... Why aren't you wearing any pants?"

[PWC:488]
Back to top Go down
Kosuke
Jounin
Jounin
Kosuke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 7:29 am

Kosuke hid his smile that formed from their final display of teamwork. Instead, he looked like a mix between angry and apathetic. Glowering over the genin as best he could to appear angry and intimidating, he would speak once more, “So you’ve decided to forgo my generous offer all together then? You’d rather all go back to the academy than be on a team without just a single member? Well, in that case, you all….. PASS!” He would finish with a smile that stretched to his eyes. “I’m sure you caught on by now, but the whole purpose of this training was to test your teamwork under pressure while also giving me a glimpse into each of your individual skill levels. All of us have areas to improve upon now, and I’m hoping you all have some idea just how dangerous a mission can become if you aren’t working together as best you can.” He would let out a sigh, remembering his own missions that could have turned out much worse if he and Shojin hadn’t been such a good pair. Jun-sensei sure did put a lot of faith in them. “Mika, I can tell that something is still holding you back. There at the end, you really pushed yourself and displayed skills that far surpassed what you started with. Holding back is dangerous not only for yourself but for your team as well. If you aren’t willing to give your all in missions, you will end up getting yourself or a teammate killed. Komugi, you are a clever kid, but you need to learn to have both faith in your new team as well as confidence in yourself. You have a lot of potential, so we just need to bring that to the forefront.” He would smile to each of them as he offered his thoughts on their performance. Finally, he would turn to the last member of the team, “And Shiroe, you have a lot of skill and are a quick thinker. You’ll be paramount in the team’s success with your tactical mind if we take the time to nurture it.” Looking at the team one last time he would smile, “Also, Shiroe, put on some pants.

Well, this first training is a success. From now on, we will train every morning starting at 0500. We will work on teamwork from then until 0800. From there we will break until 1000, when we reconvene I will work with each of you individually to try and help you improve on not only your own jutsu or techniques, but in other areas as ninja as well. We will break for lunch at 1400 until 1500 when we will return for more team building until 1800 when you will be released each day.” He would give them time to process all he said before speaking again, “This is a loose schedule and the times between 0500 and 1800 are subject to change based on what’s needed at that time. Once we have reached a suitable level for missions we will be scheduling time for those as well into our regime. Alright, until tomorrow! Later!” With that, he would vanish in a burst of speed that probably only Mika would be comfortably able to track.

TWC: 2,915

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]   The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Team Three! [Squad 3]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next