Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

Clone Jutsu Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumiyuri Chinoike
Academy Student
Academy Student
Sumiyuri Chinoike

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

Clone Jutsu Training  Empty
PostSubject: Clone Jutsu Training    Clone Jutsu Training  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:25 pm

Sumiyuri took a deep breath and wove the signs of the clone technique. Ram, snake, and tiger. Nothing appeared. "All right lets try again!" she said. She took another deep breath and made the signs with her hands. Each time she had attempted she had failed. She started wondering if she would ever be able to achieve this simple jutsu. It is known that in able to graduate the academy she had to master all three jutsu. Graduation was right around the corner and at this point she couldn't even produce a dummy clone. Many in her class were able to make something by now and she started to get quite frustrated.

"All I have got to do is move my chakra out of my body. Why is this not happening?" she yelled in frustration. She closed her eyes and imagined the chakra extending out from her body like it was ripping her body in half. While weaving the signs she pictured what her body looked like. She could see it. They always say if it is possible in your head it is possible in real life. Her heart was beating rapidly while she imagined making her clone. After she completed the necessary steps, she opened her eyes. Standing in front of her was a body with her clothes. It had the same body shape and hair style. Unfortunately it was missing her facial details. "Yes! Finally! All right now I just need to focus on my facial details. Now what was it they said to do to get it to disappear?"

After 20 minutes and a bunch of chakra, she finally was able to complete a clone that looked just like her. It copied her movement and kept up while she ran. It even had the same detail of her triangular shaped scar under her arm. She was happy and exhausted. "I will worry about the transformation and substitution jutsus later."
TWC 321
Back to top Go down

Clone Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1