Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Revolution: Shinobi of Legend

An AU Naruto Forum RP! A continuation of the Ninja Revolution Saga!

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
»  ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:45 am by Guest

» Talic Jishaku Ninja Card
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:17 pm by Admin

» Take it Up a Notch [P, Squad 3 Mission]
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:53 am by Kosuke

» Summer Ending Event!
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 4:08 pm by Admin

» Dragon World: A Lightweight RP Experience
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 1:39 pm by Guest

» 2022 We Open! OTA
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 pm by Guest

» Ex Malo Bonum (fantasy/cyberpunk RP, jcink premium)
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm by Guest

» shula - pokemon rpg
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 5:01 pm by Guest

» Naruto Beginnings
A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:46 am by Guest

Top posting users this week
No user
Discord Link
Discord HERE
Discord Server

A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:20 pm

It had been about two weeks since Talic had met Tatsuo at the academy, and now it would seem that both of them are trying to test out together as well. This idea had been brought on after Talic had met a young ninja who had done the same thing and Tatsuo was more than will to jump on the situation.

Now that the day had finally come around that an instructor would be willing to watch them preform their tests. Talic couldn't help but feel slightly nervous as he enter the academy's training grounds for hopefully the last time as a student and the first time as a genin. He sees the instructor over by the various training dummies straightening up from yesterdays class sparring.

Talic quickly shaking his unease away and replacing it with a smile. After all he has trained hard for the right to take this test and become a ninja, so why should he have to waste more time waiting for an actual ceremony?

He would move towards the center of the yard and wave towards his now paying attention sensei. "I know I am early...I just had trouble sleeping and couldn't wait any longer!" Talic practically bouncing with excitement. "I wonder how long Tatsuo is going to take? Hopefully he didn't sleep in!" Talic knowing full well that if Tatsuo was close enough he would have something smart to say when he got here.

The instructor walking over and laughing as he watches Talic bounce back and forth. "Oh Talic...someday you will have to curb that enthusiasm a bit. It's amazing that Tatsuo is able to keep up with you with how much you have to be moving!" He would let out another laugh before taking a step off to the side of the center square leaving Talic to wait for the other test participant.

Talic would simply be radiating with energy as he was excited to show Tatsuo and his instructor just what he has been up to these last couple weeks.

[TWC=345] [Thread Count=354]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
Experience: 0
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:13 pm

Tatsuo had been through a whole lot in the last two weeks since meeting Talic. Not that it particularly bothered Tatsuo, considering that getting into trouble is on brand for being friends with someone like Talic. Be that literally getting in trouble because the stronger half is overly emotional, or the shitty co-pilot tries to murder people.

Tatsuo was dressed in decently nice clothing, figuring that it couldn't be too much to graduate. Some shuriken throwing, some testing of sensory ability in the case of Tatsuo. Nothing that would cause him undue stress, anyway. After some previous events, he was confident in not getting overwhelmed in literally anything that isn't an ungodly clash of chakra, sound and smell. Insofar as Tatsuo is concerned, though, the academy wouldn't do anything that crazy. It'd cost too much and frankly cause too much of a scene.

Tatsuo would walk inside the training grounds, hands behind his head. After all, what was the point in being stressed about this whole thing? Even if he failed, he'd either quit or just try again. There was no harm in failing, no one would be particularly disappointed in him. Being a ninja is hard. Being a ninja who can be easily overwhelmed is even worse. Thus, Tatsuo's reluctance to belive that the academy would make it too hard.

Upon entering however, he'd see Talic and get a small smile on his face. After all, that was not only a meal ticket but a whole bundle of wonder and joy. Also sadness. Both involve tears, strangely enough.

"I don't keep up, I just sorta follow." Tatsuo would say, letting out an obvious exaggerated yawn. After all, it wasn't too hard for him to hear what was being said.

Still, Tatsuo wasn't exactly the most excited about this whole situation. But, if he succeeded this time...that'd make him half the ninja of his parents at about a fourth the age.

He'd feel real successful about that.

TWC:327
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:28 pm

Talic's smile would quickly turn to a grin when he saw Tatsuo enter the training yard. As he does so Talic would stand still for a moment before moving to the side as Tatsuo and the instructor would approach his square. "Since there is only two of us no need to waste time right? Get this testing show on the road? Show you all we learned in the academy? Maybe even some of what we learned outside of?"

Talic's rambling of questions would be cut short as the instructor places his hand across Talic's mouth. "Shhhhhh- Talic...Calm down. The academy test is easy. All you have to do is prove to me you can perform the five jutsu the academy teaches you, and then show me what you can do as a ninja. Sound good? No questions? Great! Talic your up first!" The instructor claps his hands and steps back throwing Talic on the spot.

Luckily for Talic the training yard has everything he would need to show off all the jutsu including a decent sized pond. Talic would get a little overwhelmed because he wouldn't quite know where to start. He can do all of it well some of it incredibly well, but now being given a direct route made him stop for a moment until finally shaking himself to.

Talic would work his way around the training yard! It's all set up in an easy enough line so that he can do all five and end back in the center square. "Alight- Let's do this." Talic talking to himself in a soft tone. He would quickly transform himself into the kage walk a couple steps and then dispel the jutsu so that he can continue on with the test.

Talic would then use the clone jutsu where he stood. Have an exact copy of him standing in the center of the square as he begins to walk off towards the boulder over looking the pond. He would use the chakra climbing technique to walk up the side of the boulder and wave over towards his clone it would wave back and give a thumbs up.

As if on cue Talic would then jump off the boulder landing dead center on the pond using the water walking technique to act like it was just a normal fall. He begins walking towards the edge of the pond when he activates the body replacement technique switching places with his clone and dispersing it as it hits the water.

Talic standing in the center square triumphantly would stop and look at all he had done. His training wasn't just for show...he really is getting through the test! "Last part! You ready for this?" Talic would have a wild grin as he activates his sand manipulation moving it into the size of a small cloud then using it to form a nimbus. Which then glides down for Talic to step up onto and float over to where the other two stood.

"I finally learned how to use my families release!" Talic would then release the jutsu and land next to Tatsuo followed by a small dune of sand.

The instructor proud and writing down various notes and scores down. He knew the two would pass...it's just a matter of formality at this point. He would then look at Tatsuo. "Your up! Show me what you learned in those extra years you were here." The Instructor would flip to a new page to fill in waiting on Tatsuo's first move.

[TWC=607] [Thread Count=961]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyMon May 16, 2022 4:16 am

Tatsuo would merely nod when being told to show all he was capable of. Not that he particularly liked to show off, but sometimes you had to do it. Not that he could outclass Talic without being comically tired. Truly, those fellows with the tailed beasts are absolutely built different.

First things first, Tatsuo decided to do the Clone Technique. A true copy of himself appeared right next to him, and he'd simply highfive himself before the other guy would leave.  It was a solid clone with no real issues, as well as him doing it in a single try made the clone technique mastery obvious. Not that Tatsuo particularly planned on using it very often. It was more just for times where he had to pretend to be there.

Next, Tatsuo would simply mask himself as Talic for a moment, showing off his ability in the Transformation technique. Of course, it wasn't as great. After all, he couldn't mimic the chakra signature or whatever, but the physical parts were spot on. Only people like him would be able to figure it out on physical traits alone. Even that's only because Tatsuo could manage to discover people if they were breathing wrong or unlike the person in front of him.

Body replacement went much the same, where he replace himself  with a small wooden piece nearby.

Tatsuo would yawn and walk towards the boulder; and then up the boulder. It wasn't much of an issue for him; nor was walking down the boulder onto the water using water walking technique. It was getting slightly tiring though. Tatsuo would try to pretend like it wasn't, mainly because he felt like it'd be real bad if he were caught being super tired for no reason after only a couple of jutsu.

It wasn't even a particular chakra tired; just more of a general tired. After all, Tatsuo wasn't something that you'd call super energetic.

Then came the challenging part; what he could provide as a ninja.

"I have no skills here to show physically. I can sense things in a fifty meter radius with perfect accuracy. As I gain control over chakra, I can make said range extend. Hopefully, I'll be able to turn the range to zero at some point, but for now? I am the only ninja I know that has access to senses so fine that I can even figure out chakra signatures. After all, how else would I know when Talic's copilot comes out?"  Tatsuo would say, walking from the water and sitting down nearby where Talic would've landed...so nearly where he had started this adventure.

"I have some limited medical ninjutsu capability, but that's also not relevant here nor is it showable."

TWC:782
Back to top Go down
Talic
Genin
Genin
Talic

Character sheet
Experience:
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyTue May 17, 2022 12:51 pm

Talic awaiting next to Tatsuo as the instructor would walk over with a grin. He had known they would pass from the start even though Tatsuo hadn't shown anything he knows he is far from being a liar. The instructor truly had been impressed not only in their abilities but also in how much they have both grown as individuals and through that even ninja. The instructor would then reveal that both of them had passed and would be given the rank of genin followed by being handed their very own village head bands.

Talic gripping the band tightly would smile. All his hard work up to this point had finally been justified. He would look at Tatsuo. "Normally I would love to stay...but I need to go show grandma." Talic basically radiating energy at this point as he begins to rush off towards the kage tower. "See you around Tatsuo!" Just like that Talic was gone.

[TWC=161] [Thread Count=1,122]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Genin
Genin
Tatsuo

Character sheet
YEN:

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] EmptyTue May 17, 2022 3:14 pm

Tatsuo would simply take the headband and wear it around his neck. After all, Tatsuo didn't want to make a mess of his hair. Tatsuo would watch Talic leave all excited to go share this news with his grandma; which Tatsuo thought was wholesome. Tatsuo, on the other hand, was far lazier as he got up and waved goodbye to the fellow who gave the test.

Tatsuo would exit the location and just stand outside for about 5 minutes and just take it in.

"Maybe it's time?"

Tatsuo would think about having a couple of questions and considerations with his parents but decided against it almost instantly. He'd wait until chunnin before revealing the tomfoolery. After all, he didn't even have a boyfriend! Tatsuo would take another about 30 minutes walking over to the BBQ place to have a nice meal. It wasn't nearly as big as last time, but he managed to arrive and get out with no one really knowing him. That, insofar as Tatsuo was concerned, was absolutely optimal.

Tatsuo would then start the long walk home. Not that he as very scared or anything, but he was just immensely lazy and didn't even really want to walk forward. Maybe he could get Talic to give him a ride to places? That'd be great. Then, he could prove that the people he hangs out with are cool!

Not that he's explained to his parents that he's friends with the Kazekage's grandkid.

TWC: 1026

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]   A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Graduation?! [Private | Tatsuo]
Page 1 of 1